Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TUTORIAL] Earn Bitcoins Here! ◀▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪  (Read 51017 times)
RealBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:48:48 PM

It's very simple folks, spread my e-book, share it with friends and family!!!

The more people read it and start earning bitcoin, the better bitcoin will be.

If we help the community, we help ourselves too. The increased utility of bitcoin, makes it's demand rise, which can make it's price rise.

So there is no reason why this e-book should not go viral.

If this e-book goes viral, the bitcoin price could go to the moon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jelly0621

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:08:44 AM

Thanks for this helpful tutorial sir. It would be a big help for a newbie like me. Hopefully more newbies will visit your thread and read your great tutorial. This tutorial would be a stepping stone to earn 1BTC   Grin
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:49:11 AM

Thanks for this helpful tutorial sir. It would be a big help for a newbie like me. Hopefully more newbies will visit your thread and read your great tutorial. This tutorial would be a stepping stone to earn 1BTC   Grin

Thanks for feedback, i worked hard on the PDF version, make sure it goes viral, so that every newbie can see it and start earning bitcoins!

Abhi9559

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:34:19 AM

Ok guys instead of opening up 100x threads asking for how to Earn Bitcoin, I will tell you all well known and established methods of earning bitcoins, in 1 thread. The methods are ranked by difficulty and skill level, and also ranked by risks.

PDF Version of my tutorial: DOWNLOAD HERE!
The .pdf version contains bonus earning methods, you can read it offline too. You can also share it with your friends and help other people earn too!

1❱ Mini Earnings
Requirements: No skill, but a lot of boring work
Risk Level: Medium
Profit Level: Low
Reliability: Very High
Common Risks: Getting viruses and malware by surfing many sites

a) PTC websites: Click ads and get paid in bitcoin
b) Bitcoin Faucets: Enter captcha and get paid in bitcoin
c) Ad watchers: Watch ads or videos and get paid in bitcoin
d) Minijobs: Complete mini tasks and get paid in bitcoin

2❱ Writing
Requirements: English language, possibly other languages
Risk Level: Low
Profit Level: Medium
Reliability: Very High
Common Risks: Getting banned from the forum by posting 1 liner post spam or not getting paid ,  Copyright problems

a) Signature campaign: You put an ad code in your signature, and get paid in bitcoin. LIST OF CAMPAIGNS: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
b) Translator: Offer your translation service to people who want things translated from english to other languages
c) Article writer: There are many news websites that want journalists to write articles about
d) Blogger: Make your own blog and write about stuff, put ads on it, and gain bitcoin
e) Tutorial writer: Write any tutorial, here in the forum aswell, and hope to get donations
f) Rewriter: Rewrite old articles or other manuscripts, some people will pay you for this, search the forum services board or the web for this
g) Copywriter: Write ads for bitcoin businesses

3❱ Mining
Requirements: Advanced PC knowledge, a starting capital to buy mining equipment, and knowledge about cryptocurrencies in general
Reliability: Medium
Common Risks: Scammy mining pool, your mining equipment malfunctions, or you are just not efficient with mining and will lose money

a) Bitcoin Mining: Mining bitcoin via a bitcoin pool
b) Altcoin Mining: Mining altcoin via solo or via a pool

4❱ Services
Requirements: Some kind of advanced skills in a particular area so that you can give your services for sale
Common Risks: Getting scammed, Project dies

a) Escrow: You need a senior account with good reputation, and can be an escrow and earn bitcoin
b) Programmer: Sell your programming skills for bitcoin
c) Marketing: Help somebody promote his stuff, and get paid in bitcoin
d) Advisor: Offer your advising skills to somebody and earn bitcoin
e) Community organizer: Join a project and become a community organizer, the owner will pay you for doing it well
f) Other services from this forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
g) Designer: Design ad banners, advertising material, videos or any other material that can easily be done for bitcoin

5❱ Products
Requirements: Some talent in an area so that you can create stuff and sell it or existing stuff for sale via a garage sale method
Profit Level: High
Reliability: Low
Common Risks: Getting scammed, Copyright problems

a) Garage Sale: Sell your stuff for bitcoin
b) Musician: Compose music and sell it for bitcoin
c) Video maker: Make videos and sell it for bitcoin or Host some show on a video streaming platform and get paid in btc
d) Other Artist: Create paintings, sculptures, etc.. and sell it for bitcoin
e) Book writer: Write a book or an e-book or any essay/article and sell it for bitcoin

6❱ Entrepreneur
Requirements: Entrepreneur talent, knowledge, a small starting capital and a good idea
Risk Level: High
Common Risks: Business fails, you lose your money

a) Find a product or service that is profitable to do and do it as a full time business in bitcoin

7❱ Investing / Trading
Requirements: Starting capital, risk management skills and talent
Risk Level: Very High
Profit Level: High
Common Risks: You can lose your invested money, Beware of Ponzi schemes

a) Invest/trade altcoins: invest or trade them, and then convert the earnings back into bitcoin
b) Bitcoin based investments: options, stocks, assets, derivatives, swaps, margin trading ,etc...

8❱ Lending
Requirements: Some basic capital to loan out
Common Risks: Tons of loan scammers so beware, you might lose your capital depending on how much collateral you have as insurance

a) Collateral loan: You take a collateral for the loan, and offer lower interest to the borrower
b) Non-collateral loan: Very risky, but if successful, you can charge higher interest rate from the borrower

9❱ Gambling
Requirements: Huge fucking luck, but it's doable or some skill
Risk Level: Very High
Profit Level: Very High
Common Risks: You can lose your wagered money

a) Luck based gambling games: It is possible to win the jackpot in bitcoin, which are usually over 100,000$ worth in bitcoin
b) Skill based games: Poker, Sportsbetting, etc.. these require some skills and you can earn bitcoin this way

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVICE, IT IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. THIS POST IS NOT A COMPLETE RISK ANALYSIS OF THOSE ACTIVITIES, THERE MIGHT BE MANY OTHER RISKS INVOLVED IN DOING THEM. I AM NOT ENDORSING ANY OF THESE ACTIVITIES, AND I AM NOT LIABLE FOR YOUR LOSSES IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM IF YOU LOSE BY DOING THESE ACTIVITIES.

how can I sportsbetting, plz provide me some trustable links where I can betting securely...
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 10:54:50 AM

~snip~

how can I sportsbetting, plz provide me some trustable links where I can betting securely...

1. There is no need to quote the whole post.
2. For betting related threads you can go to Gambling section here :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=56.0

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:56:36 AM

~snip~

1. There is no need to quote the whole post.
2. For betting related threads you can go to Gambling section here :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=56.0

Yea definitely, the whole knowledge of the internet is at their fingertips.

Just use a search engine or search the forum about gambling info.

I just put out there the concepts, but for actual examples people need to find out themselves.

CanIHazBitcoin777

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:03:10 AM

thx for great tutorial, i have downloaded the book, and i will share it on facebook

it really helps me understand many thing i didnt know before
keller07

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:06:23 AM

As a newbie here, it really help me to understand about how to earn bitcoin and its risk and profit level. Thank you for spending your time in writing this helpful tutorial.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:00:54 PM

As a newbie here, it really help me to understand about how to earn bitcoin and its risk and profit level. Thank you for spending your time in writing this helpful tutorial.

Yes, its for the benefit of all of us. I spend half a day to write it, and edit it, which is a small work for the greater benefit.

If my e-book goes viral, then people will value bitcoin more and the demand goes up, and so can the price!

So make sure you share my book with your friends and family!

Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:09:08 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 06:20:30 PM by ardenyham

vouch for this tutorials.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:00:52 PM

vouch for this tutorials.

Realbitcoin  sent me pdf tutorial link, I downloaded and read all tutorials. every step is 100% correct and working.
I already tried most of them in my bloging life and got 100% result.. I think OP helping newbies very well.
thanks buddy.

Yes of course, people should start reading it, and it will make the demand for bitcoin go up.

And eventually the price will go up too. The more people read my tutorial, the higher the bitcoin price can go!

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:42:00 PM

I`ll be setting up a blog soon, to giveaway my tutorial there for free.

It is really easy guys it just needs promotion, i havent even included a donation link in my ebook, its 101% FREE.

The only purpose of my e-book is to help newbies, thats all!  Smiley

Why? Because the more people use it, the better it is for all of us!

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:18:04 AM

It is really easy guys it just needs promotion, i havent even included a donation link in my ebook, its 101% FREE.

Website ready:
http://getbitcoinfreenow.blogspot.com

I hope it will get tons of visitors in the future.

We need to make bitcoin more useable for newbies so that they will join us faster!

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:51:04 AM

Website ready:
http://getbitcoinfreenow.blogspot.com

I hope it will get tons of visitors in the future.

We need to make bitcoin more useable for newbies so that they will join us faster!

Why not just post the info on forums?  Your push to downloading a PDF vs a forum thread I just see as a way to get away with referrals.   I think if you are truly goal of helping new people not trying to profit of them you would post it here.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:00:42 AM

Why not just post the info on forums?  Your push to downloading a PDF vs a forum thread I just see as a way to get away with referrals.   I think if you are truly goal of helping new people not trying to profit of them you would post it here.

Are you stupid? Where the hell am I profiting anything?

The ebook is free, no ref links, not even a donation link. The only purpose of the e-book is to make newbies more comfortable with bitcoin and make them join faster, which is best for all of us. It makes bitcoin grow fast.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:14:29 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 04:24:42 AM by notlist3d

Why not just post the info on forums?  Your push to downloading a PDF vs a forum thread I just see as a way to get away with referrals.   I think if you are truly goal of helping new people not trying to profit of them you would post it here.

Are you stupid? Where the hell am I profiting anything?

The ebook is free, no ref links, not even a donation link. The only purpose of the e-book is to make newbies more comfortable with bitcoin and make them join faster, which is best for all of us. It makes bitcoin grow fast.

Since download site offers referral bonus ( http://sabercathost.com/plugins/rewards/site/rewards.php ).  You can profit vs posting on site no profit. Hosting site is still offering referrals for people that go premium and makes you wait for free.  

There are  many better ones such as google drive, dropbox, etc.  But you can possibly profit from choice of site to host file.  You could have posted it on your blog instead of directing to a site that has referrals for upgrades, if you really feel forum does not do it justice.  And then requires no download of your PDF from that hosting site.

*Edit not going to continue to post as my goal was not to go back and forth in thread but point out possible reason for selecting site with referral bonus.  He claims in next post you need a referral in link to get it... not true from reading site's rules for rewards.  On second one you will see download file just has to be in his uploads no referral link it can be direct and he can gain referrals:

Rewards

Earn 30% of each sale you refer to this site! You can earn money from upgrading users in 2 ways:

1. Using your unique affiliate id, simply link to the site via your existing website. You'll earn 30% for any users which register for an account and subsequently upgrade.
2. From users which upgrade to download files within your account.

I think there is a reason he pushes on thread, blog, and even signature. He could have used many better sites or his own blog.  I just think reason for pushing download in 3 places.  But I could be wrong.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:22:07 AM

Since download site offers referral bonus ( http://sabercathost.com/plugins/rewards/site/rewards.php ).  You can profit vs posting on site no profit. Hosting site is still offering referrals for people that go premium and makes you wait for free.  

I`m not enrolled in their referral system. Besides then the link would look like  /?r=accountname

Dont you think?

There are  many better ones such as google drive, dropbox, etc.   I should have not assumed from site I appolgize for that.  But you can possibly profit from choice of site to host file.

I dont like those. I never used google drive, and dropbox sucks because it doesnt show download count.

I like this one.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:38:14 AM

I`m not enrolled in their referral system. Besides then the link would look like  /?r=accountname

Dont you think?

There are  many better ones such as google drive, dropbox, etc.   I should have not assumed from site I appolgize for that.  But you can possibly profit from choice of site to host file.

I dont like those. I never used google drive, and dropbox sucks because it doesnt show download count.

I like this one.

google drive is better i think and  yes dropbox, its should be avoid. not providing good services
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:09:13 PM

We have 20 downloads only so far, which is too small. We need at least 10,000 to have any positive impact on the bitcoin price.

Remember the more people start to earn bitcoin -> the more customers merchants have ->the more utility bitcoin has -> the more demand bitcoin will have -> the higher the bitcoin price will go.

Its a simple chain of events, the more users, the higher price, and my goal is to make the bitcoin price go up to 10,000 euro eventually Cheesy

Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:52:09 AM

We have 20 downloads only so far, which is too small. We need at least 10,000 to have any positive impact on the bitcoin price.

Remember the more people start to earn bitcoin -> the more customers merchants have ->the more utility bitcoin has -> the more demand bitcoin will have -> the higher the bitcoin price will go.

Its a simple chain of events, the more users, the higher price, and my goal is to make the bitcoin price go up to 10,000 euro eventually Cheesy

I just downloaded your PDF, and I think I will just give the PDF if someone asking about how to earn Bitcoin to me.
Great job btw Wink

faucet used to be profitable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: