Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:58:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If we hold 300...  (Read 11983 times)
zalucia

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:26:27 AM

prices will continue rising. and now the price has already approached 450 USD. If you buy at the price of 300USD then iru is a very lucky thing. big profits will be obtained.

it has nothing to do with luck. do you remember back in 2015 that the price was stuck below the $300 price level for such a long time? people had enough chances and time to buy themselves enough coins at these levels. but instead of buying, they were waiting for the price to go even lower. and now you see that it does pay off when you use your trading experience. people that bought below $300 and kept holding are now having a big smile.

that is right. I bought some when the price was around $220 at that time. I think it is still good price to buy now.

KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:52:53 AM

prices will continue rising. and now the price has already approached 450 USD. If you buy at the price of 300USD then iru is a very lucky thing. big profits will be obtained.

it has nothing to do with luck. do you remember back in 2015 that the price was stuck below the $300 price level for such a long time? people had enough chances and time to buy themselves enough coins at these levels. but instead of buying, they were waiting for the price to go even lower. and now you see that it does pay off when you use your trading experience. people that bought below $300 and kept holding are now having a big smile.

that is right. I bought some when the price was around $220 at that time. I think it is still good price to buy now.

Your buying around $220 might have given you a big profit within months. Likewise price is not a matter, buying bitcoin gives you profit regardless of the price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:25:31 PM

If we are holding the 300 than there will be a lot of people that will get mad because they want to make some profit in a fast time and that is logic because that is the reason why they bought.
The price is now on this time indeed stable but it wont hold for long because you also know that the halving is coming so that is nice.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:16:35 PM

I didn't bought any coins at that time, I think it's good to buy at that moment when price was below $300, those people who did that can earn more during the time of halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zalucia

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:09:19 AM

I didn't bought any coins at that time, I think it's good to buy at that moment when price was below $300, those people who did that can earn more during the time of halving.

I think the price around $420 is a good buy. The price will rise a lot after the halving and block size increase.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:24:04 AM

I think the price around $420 is a good buy. The price will rise a lot after the halving and block size increase.

it depends, if the block halving pump will only last a very short time, then you have to make sure you sell before the price comes down again. if you have bought that low then just keep holding a while longer. my selling target is a few days before the block halving as i believe the price will reach its highest point by that time.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:28:47 AM

There is no clear indication what is going to happen. I aim at a rise, but my strategy is to old not to buy mor. Selling time will be considering after the halving.
Just in case a rise happends.

zalucia

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:07:12 PM

For now on, we can ask if we can hold 400. But I think the $400 is medium bottom. If it is not visited, the price will rise to $500.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:12:04 PM

For now on, we can ask if we can hold 400. But I think the $400 is medium bottom. If it is not visited, the price will rise to $500.

Yeah we will surely be above $400 for a long time. The price of bitcoin is quite good over these days. I believe the price will not go beyond $400 as the long back stable price was near $415.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zalucia

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:20:39 PM

Yeah we will surely be above $400 for a long time. The price of bitcoin is quite good over these days. I believe the price will not go beyond $400 as the long back stable price was near $415.

the price at present is $460. If the price move up very slow, say, 1% a week, it will not go back to $400 again.

OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:18:47 PM

the price at present is $460. If the price move up very slow, say, 1% a week, it will not go back to $400 again.
Well, true that he says that the $ 400 price will not last long, because bitcoin prices will soon reach $ 500, and if you already hold bitcoin at that time the price of $ 300, you can now sell

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Tatalk

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:14:57 PM

Well, true that he says that the $ 400 price will not last long, because bitcoin prices will soon reach $ 500, and if you already hold bitcoin at that time the price of $ 300, you can now sell

The price of bitcoin just dropped from $468 to $438 in the last two days. We might stay within this range.

FabioDelcatto

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:26:56 PM

The price of bitcoin just dropped from $468 to $438 in the last two days. We might stay within this range.
We are not going to that low as you can see now you see that the value will rise soon and that is quite nice but you never know when it will stop rising and that is the problem.
And the halving is also coming and you also dont know what there is going to happen so we have to wait and see for what will happen.
Kevinatin

Activity: 612

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:54:21 PM

We are not going to that low as you can see now you see that the value will rise soon and that is quite nice but you never know when it will stop rising and that is the problem.
And the halving is also coming and you also dont know what there is going to happen so we have to wait and see for what will happen.

We need the price to rise to $450 again and consolidate for a few weeks. Then the price can rise to $500.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:16:20 AM

We need the price to rise to $450 again and consolidate for a few weeks. Then the price can rise to $500.
The price has already reached $450, now the target is to achieve $550 within few days only then we can expect $800 to $900 during halving event. Hope the growth continues and gives good profits.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:39:21 AM

The price has already reached $450, now the target is to achieve $550 within few days only then we can expect $800 to $900 during halving event. Hope the growth continues and gives good profits.

within few days 800-900? are you dreaming, we need months if not later this year for 800 and above, no way we can do that in few day, we are tanking again around 430
ElpadroBitcoin

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:18:14 AM

That will be bad if we are holding the 300 because the value is now quite stable and the value is not even rising so that is not that bad now so we can accept it now.
But it would be nice of course if we can make profit soon with Bitcoin if it is going to increase soon.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 08:52:02 PM

The $300 is the price reached later last year. It was test many times. The recent price is always higher than that.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:26:04 PM

The $300 is the price reached later last year. It was test many times. The recent price is always higher than that.

Well we are back to 450 which means the road to 500 is open and clear again. 300 was never the goal, nor was 400, nor is 500. Bitcoin is for the long term so hold for the long term and be ready to make a profit while being part of this great journey.
apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 01:17:58 PM

Well we are back to 450 which means the road to 500 is open and clear again. 300 was never the goal, nor was 400, nor is 500. Bitcoin is for the long term so hold for the long term and be ready to make a profit while being part of this great journey.

The price is $460 at the moment. If the price can hold here for the next few weeks, $500 will be in sight in June.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: