Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ?  (Read 173015 times)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:32:07 PM

Nobody can keep you away from doing it, unless you go to an asylum and tell them to lock you away because it's destroying your life.
If you're addicted ask someone to keep an eye on you. You need a wife or a girlfriend to distract you Wink

Yes. Only the help of our family members we may get rid of gambling addiction.
Unfortunately many people are not aware of themselves got addicted to gambling that is the big problem they are wasting their money and time again and again in gambling. Then how a family member help them.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:35:42 PM

Nobody can keep you away from doing it, unless you go to an asylum and tell them to lock you away because it's destroying your life.
If you're addicted ask someone to keep an eye on you. You need a wife or a girlfriend to distract you Wink

Unfortunately many people are not aware of themselves got addicted to gambling that is the big problem they are wasting their money and time again and again in gambling. Then how a family member help them.

Addictions are that kind, only visible to others but for ourselves. Because everybody doing the right thing for their knowledge. All the gamblers are doing gambling for making profit. But unfortunately they are continuing even after many losses. We call that point as addiction.
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:10:07 PM

Addictions are that kind, only visible to others but for ourselves. Because everybody doing the right thing for their knowledge. All the gamblers are doing gambling for making profit. But unfortunately they are continuing even after many losses. We call that point as addiction.

Family and friends maybe can help addicted gambler to not "being addicted" again in gambling. But the one who can make they stop to play in gambling is themselves. (yourself)
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:15:04 PM

Family and friends maybe can help addicted gambler to not "being addicted" again in gambling. But the one who can make they stop to play in gambling is themselves. (yourself)

Family and friends can help but I wouldn't recommend trying them first, I would try and seek some help first because you have a problem and you can't stop.  Then seek the support and comfort of your friends and family after you are getting help.
StevenLiang

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:34:20 PM

Family and friends can help but I wouldn't recommend trying them first, I would try and seek some help first because you have a problem and you can't stop.  Then seek the support and comfort of your friends and family after you are getting help.

I agree with you. All addicted gamblers will hardly to communicate with their family to help them from their own problem (being addicted), and most of the case, they need to find the way selves without help from anyone.

But not many people know they are already being addicted on gambling or not. And themselves probably will not asking help.
If they know they have a problem with that, the best way is to search the answer online
or share the problem with other people (maybe friend or forum member like this).
leex1528

Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:36:44 PM

I agree with you. All addicted gamblers will hardly to communicate with their family to help them from their own problem (being addicted), and most of the case, they need to find the way selves without help from anyone.

But not many people know they are already being addicted on gambling or not. And themselves probably will not asking help.
If they know they have a problem with that, the best way is to search the answer online
or share the problem with other people (maybe friend or forum member like this).

True.  Once you know you have a problem though you need to go and try and get some help.  Most people can't recover from themselves if they are addicted without help.  I am not saying this is the case for everyone but most people need help to quit things they are addicted to.
faince222

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:40:41 PM

hi

i am getting addicted to gambling.And i am loosing a lot of money.I am loosing what i can't afford to lose.its sad that when you start loosing its just busted me again and again.at last i gamble for fun but now when i am getting addicted i am loosing too much.

Any suggestions are welcome  Smiley

Regards

Its simple. There are many clinic which is able to help you in the best way. Or, if you don't want to go in any clinic, you have to avoid to be lonely. Go out and stay always with someone which can tell you: Stop, don't play !
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:46:12 PM

It depends on our mind how much strong we are with our thinking there are so many attractive activities around us, i do gambling only for fun not to get serious money with it.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:49:20 PM

hi

i am getting addicted to gambling.And i am loosing a lot of money.I am loosing what i can't afford to lose.its sad that when you start loosing its just busted me again and again.at last i gamble for fun but now when i am getting addicted i am loosing too much.

Regards

ill suggest quit using bitcoin for a month or two. recollect your thoughts why you
need to earn bitcoin, then if youre ready start earning bitcoin again.
How does quitting use of bitcoins help ? I think he will suffer a loss if he stops earning.What he needs to stop is wasting those hard earned bits.He can block all his gambling websites.Maybe use a cold storage for his bitcoins but not earning at all is more harmful as not having money will lure him more to gamble.
sana9821

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:51:11 PM

i would suggest to think hard before doing any gambling think about the possible looses you will get if you will play

Aditya.Bitcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:17:30 AM

hi

Regards

Hello,

When you wake up at morning, just think in your mind that today you will not go for gambling. Same time you control your self and your feeling for gambling. plan your whole day schedule
such a way that you won't get any time to go for gambling. Try to stay busy with different types of work.
Maybe a working idea.
But in order to control ourselves we need to control our addictions. Because without controlling our addicts that we can not prevent ourselves from gambling. For many gamblers it is very impossible to stay away from gambling once they got addicted into it.

Yes control ourselves is okay, but how long you will control yourself. As we are a social animals, and we are living in a society, evryday we are meeting with our friend, new people, so from our friends and other people we get motivate to go for gambling. in todays trend all of us are running behind the money, so to get money faster people thinks to go for gambling activity
Aditya.Bitcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:23:38 AM

hi

Regards

ill suggest quit using bitcoin for a month or two. recollect your thoughts why you
How does quitting use of bitcoins help ? I think he will suffer a loss if he stops earning.What he needs to stop is wasting those hard earned bits.He can block all his gambling websites.Maybe use a cold storage for his bitcoins but not earning at all is more harmful as not having money will lure him more to gamble.

Here we do mistake, wherever we put money we think that we have put money in gambling, but this perseption is wrong,as far as bitcoin, its on you how you take bitcoin concept in your mind. i have opt bitcoin to earn money for my daily expenses. bitcoin is not my primary source of income. so simply i wanted to say wherever you invest money think twise.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:27:03 AM

If you can't stay away from gambling, why don't you create your own gambling site instead lol.
This way you earn while not gambling but still in the gambling business ha!

I cant get away from Gambling myself. I mean gambling section I'm required to post here because of the signature campaign I'm into Smiley

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
wearepoor

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:05:14 AM

In such case you should just stay away from gambling. If you can not afford to loose the money then its always better to save the money for your better living than loosing it in the gambling. If you have good knowledge about sports and you can predict the result then you can go for sports betting.
TheGeorge

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:35:05 AM

Family and friends can distract the addicted gambler to do something else interesting. They should not lend a penny to the addicted. There is nothing wrong with the gambling itself. It somebody is addicted, it is the problem of the individual. Gambling should be fund, not stressful.
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1110

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 11:23:45 AM

If you can't stay away from gambling, why don't you create your own gambling site instead lol.
This way you earn while not gambling but still in the gambling business ha!

I cant get away from Gambling myself. I mean gambling section I'm required to post here because of the signature campaign I'm into Smiley

Gambling: if you can't handle, don't start playing.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 12:42:25 PM

hi

Regards

im assuing that he has a fulltime job and bitcoin is his part time quitting bitcoin for a month or two will lessen
his addiction in onlinr gambling and focus on his full time job im sure in that time he will realize how much he lost.
it may be hard at first but he get use to it.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Oscilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:03:07 AM

Gambling is a fun game if you can control yourself and do not lose more than you can afford. If you need to borrow money to gamble or it affects your family life, then stay away from it.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 12:08:10 PM

Gambling is a fun game if you can control yourself and do not lose more than you can afford. If you need to borrow money to gamble or it affects your family life, then stay away from it.

OP have problem with gambling, obviosly  he can't control yourself, because he appeared this thread.
my suggestion to find some new hobby with pets or plants. but i guess that it is very difficult because there is no adrenaline to which gamblers are accustomed

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:17:01 PM

OP have problem with gambling, obviosly  he can't control yourself, because he appeared this thread.
my suggestion to find some new hobby with pets or plants. but i guess that it is very difficult because there is no adrenaline to which gamblers are accustomed

Engaging ourselves with other activities may give some good results to overcome the gambling addictions. One of my friend to rid gambling, he never keeps money with himself. He is on progress towards breaking his addictions. Find the problem and planning according to would help to avoid or to overcome the gambling addiction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: