Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:56:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need loan 0.02 BTC  (Read 2393 times)
brianlee01 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:09:00 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 10:24:17 AM by brianlee01

Need Loan 0.02BTC
Interest 10%
Repay in 1 week with 0.022BTC
Collateral this account
Reason: none
Bitcoin address: 1LHVFprXrKhBuFEYLRiz9QqJ7kXGt8rn87

Thank's
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:11:11 AM

From what I can tell, member accounts aren't worth 0.03BTC for loans. It's probably worth a lot less, too, since the bitcoin price raise. Do you (possibly) have any altcoins for collateral, or anything else that would be worth 0.03BTC?
brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:14:28 AM

From what I can tell, member accounts aren't worth 0.03BTC for loans. It's probably worth a lot less, too, since the bitcoin price raise. Do you (possibly) have any altcoins for collateral, or anything else that would be worth 0.03BTC?
My account have potential activity and will become to Full member soon. AlsoI dont have any collateral unless this account.
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:20:34 AM

My account have potential activity and will become to Full member soon. AlsoI dont have any collateral unless this account.

You are only selling this if you would like if the account has a potential to full i can lend you 0.015 in maximum.
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 02:22:14 AM

Do you have a signed message for it?

brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:25:58 AM

Do you have a signed message for it?

Yes i can do it.

You are only selling this if you would like if the account has a potential to full i can lend you 0.015 in maximum.
You say i selling this account? No, i'm not try to selling this account i just need a loan
Then you want to lend me 0.015? Sorry. i can't accept it
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:32:54 AM

I can lend you max of 0.025 btc If you can provide your account as collateral.
brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:36:45 AM

Sure i will provide my account as collateral but not for 0.025BTC
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:47:43 AM

As an advice you will be getting hard to ask a loan of 0.033 providing your account as collateral, at first 0.02 is maybe a fixed offer you can have with your account if it has a potential to full member. Unless only if you are selling this might worth 0.03.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:50:45 AM

November 06, 2015, 11:12:15 PM - brianlee01 - password changed

can you provide a signed message from atleast 1 year old address since your account is registered on 2012?
brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:52:39 AM

As an advice you will be getting hard to ask a loan of 0.033 providing your account as collateral, at first 0.02 is maybe a fixed offer you can have with your account if it has a potential to full member. Unless only if you are selling this might worth 0.03.

Thank's for your advice but i'm still willing to get loan 0.03BTC, And i think my account worth for it

can you provide a signed message from atleast 1 year old address since your account is registered on 2012?
Can you check my last post there? i never post my address since i created this account 2012
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:54:11 AM

Can you check my last post there? i never post my address since i created this account 2012

if that so then you would have a hard time taking loans as most users here require atleast months old address to prove ownership over the account. goodluck anyway
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 02:56:57 AM

if that so then you would have a hard time taking loans as most users here require atleast months old address to prove ownership over the account. goodluck anyway

@hex
this is the oldest address he posted so far
1C4zGD23ZovuhD5heCSWkWrSvJg7Xt8231

quote please  Smiley

OP can you sign a message using that address?
It's odd looking at you post history, not much posts made for an account that old.
knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:58:16 AM

I am also on the lines of needing additional collateral in order to fund this loan.  Do you have any available collateral besides your account.  Also what is your reason for the loan amount?  This may help lenders that are undecided.  If I can not help, good luck.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:02:47 AM

1C4zGD23ZovuhD5heCSWkWrSvJg7Xt8231

quote please  Smiley

OP can you sign a message using that address?
It's odd looking at you post history, not much posts made for an account that old.
I can't sign message with that address, because i forgot my password email access to my wallet

I am also on the lines of needing additional collateral in order to fund this loan.  Do you have any available collateral besides your account.  Also what is your reason for the loan amount?  This may help lenders that are undecided.  If I can not help, good luck.

I've written there the reason is none that mean is private
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:08:00 AM

Well Ok. Your account don't worth 0.02 mate. Even if it has potential, the post quality and the number of pot activity doesn't really make ypur account worth more. I'm doing you a favor here don't ask for more because I doubt anyone would give this loan to you. Also without a signed message from an old address, it will make it more hard for you to get this. Anyway, Goodluck.
brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:11:47 AM

Well Ok. Your account don't worth 0.02 mate. Even if it has potential, the post quality and the number of pot activity doesn't really make ypur account worth more. I'm doing you a favor here don't ask for more because I doubt anyone would give this loan to you. Also without a signed message from an old address, it will make it more hard for you to get this. Anyway, Goodluck.

Thank's for your opinion.
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 03:15:42 AM

You guys need to stop trying to make deals with him on the loan amount. I think you're forgetting what a loan is; it's someone borrowing an amount that they'll use for a certain need, and then repay through other means.

Obviously his loan is specifically for 0.03BTC. By negotiating with him to lower the amount that he'll borrow, you're encouraging people to get a loan for more than they need. This isn't a sale, as I bet most of you want him to default so you can get the account; this is a loan, and there is no negotiating (except for collateral) for a loan.

jacee
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:08:35 AM

You guys need to stop trying to make deals with him on the loan amount. I think you're forgetting what a loan is; it's someone borrowing an amount that they'll use for a certain need, and then repay through other means.

Obviously his loan is specifically for 0.03BTC. By negotiating with him to lower the amount that he'll borrow, you're encouraging people to get a loan for more than they need. This isn't a sale, as I bet most of you want him to default so you can get the account; this is a loan, and there is no negotiating (except for collateral) for a loan.

Well yes you are right but the offered collateral won't cover up for the amount of loan he is asking if ever he defaults. I'm offering him a 0.005 btc short loan, it's not that big of a difference ya'know. Also OP sounds like he is selling the account for not stating a reason of his loan also. So yea..
brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:17:03 AM

Well yes you are right but the offered collateral won't cover up for the amount of loan he is asking if ever he defaults. I'm offering him a 0.005 btc short loan, it's not that big of a difference ya'know. Also OP sounds like he is selling the account for not stating a reason of his loan also. So yea..
Up to you'll say sir but I'm not trying to sell this account with make request a loan. As i say before i think this account is worth for it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: