Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:33:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (°_°) facts.org.cn Falun Gong - 法輪功, A racist and sexist cult \(^o^)/  (Read 7945 times)
Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:40:39 PM

dayong.li@newcosmos.com

EPIC FAIL !!!

Oversea Falun Gong Key Members Die or Fall Ill

For Falun Gong followers, a true Falun Gong practitioner will never die. They assort the dead members into two groups, one group was not true practitioners but demons or wicked entities, the other was practitioners who were not advanced or diligent enough.
• How do the Falun Gong practitioners think of illness?
• Why did the Falun Gong practitioners refuse to take medicine or medical treatment?
• How do the Falun Gong practitioners think of the dead members?

Blog picture of Li Dayong before death

Li Dayong participates Falun Gong activity on the 20th, Oct, 2013

On the 2nd of March, Falun Gong core member Li Dayong died of acute hepatic necrosis. Li Hongzhi ordered to block the news and Falun Gong media had no report about the death.

Li Dayong was buried hastily in New York. Li Hongzhi did not send people to make arrangements for the funeral and even did not make a phone call. The funeral was desolating and deserted.

During the dharma assembly in New York on the 13th of May, one disciple challenged Li Hongzhi face to face,
'Li Dayong kept practicing Falun Gong but died eventually, what do you think of it?'

Li Hongzhi answered ruthlessly that 'aren't you coming for seeking protection? Can it be called practice?'
 'There was a devil in his heart' and 'He died because of heavy karma'.

Li Dayong and his wife Liu Mingming were all addicted to Falun Gong. They believed in Li Hongzhi and thought practicing could
'achieve consummation and become immortal'.
Li Dayong showed the symptoms of liver disease but refused to see doctor.
Instead, he kept reciting script written by Li Hongzhi, 'sending righteous thoughts' and using other ways to 'eliminate karma', which led to deterioration of the disease and died in 2 months. 

Li Hongzhi said, 'many disciples have seen how I treat people, I do not even use my hands, people will be cured when I just take a look at them' and 'I am saving people all around the world'. For Li Hongzhi, saving people's lives is like lifting a finger, however, when Li Dayong was sick, Li Hongzhi never lend a hand to him. 

Accordingly, Li Dayong was Li Hongzhi's most important partner assisting him to fabricate the big lie of '168 million people resigning from the Communist Party', as well as contributing a lot for Falun Gong's development in the US. Li Dayong couple spent all their money to support Falun Gong, even contributed their money to by the house. So far, Li Mingming lives in a small rental room, cries and regrets every single day.

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:55:39 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 02:09:19 PM by Vika NSFW

SEO connected to of illegal activity of "Falun Gong" - 法輪功 -"Li Hongzhi",  a racist and sexist cult.

江泽民
     中国全民反迫害大联盟  
     江泽民 公审
     ウlルコム
     李源潮 败北
     yanyan qiu falungong
     人心向背是啥意思
     胡石英 贪污

魔獸之舞 吾卡索
鋼箇
みろくぱぇじ
评论超1 000条,并登上24小时热门微博排行榜,排第六
十万火急进录影棚赶制上、下两集关于法轮功的特别节目。

追查国际
     追查國際
     法轮功
     jiang zemin
     the persecution from

追查国际
     谈一韵
     追查國際
     政法委书记 鞠晓阳 湖南邵阳 法轮功
     政法委书记 鞠晓阳 湖南邵阳 公安局长
     程连元
     罚肌肉奴半蹲

活摘 法轮功
     对法轮功群体的迫害
     法轮功刘成军
     法轮功
     鄭素雅
     李肇星 中美 合则两利 分则两伤  

海林
610办公室
法轮功

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:06:46 PM

I insist only that you think about the questions that I ask and if possible, provide answers.

My question is simple:
What exactly makes Falun Gong a cult and not a religion?
If OP thinks he knows the answer, he has not convinced me.
If what I post about does not interest you, then you do not need to respond to it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249964.msg13009440#msg13009440

Not FLOOD here with off topic.
he asked you a question that is relevant to the topic of the thread, exactly how is that off topic? you avoid answering any questions directed at yourself yet you constantly badger others to either answer any and all question you have, or basically to fuck off.

so exactly how is that off topic? he's asking for your thoughts on the matter, not the thoughts of the pages and pages of short = story length posts that you copy and paste all over. some people dont want to bother themselves to read pages and pages of copy pasted material. either discuss the subject matter with people, thereby engaging in discussion, or please just go back to the off topic section.
Member of a cult may be unable to think on his own, unable to do more than post The Truth over and over....
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 09:32:11 PM

Outlawing Falun Gong Cult    
中文
Memorandum on "Falun Gong"

The cult of "Falun Gong" appeared in China in the early 1990s.

Its founder, Li Hongzhi, enticed people to join the organization with the bait of "building up the health." Then he exercised spiritual control over the practitioners by preaching the approach of "doomsday" and "ascending to Heaven after attaining all-round fulfillment," resulting in the deaths of over 1,650 "Falun Gong" practitioners.

In July 1997, in view of the fact that the "Falun Gong" organization had committed illegal activities, and the general public demanded a crackdown on it, the Chinese government banned the "Falun Gong" organization in accordance with the law.

Exposed here are the wickedness of Li Hongzhi and the cult nature of "Falun Gong" organization which has ruined lives, destroyed families and harmed society. Included are many true stories about how the Chinese government and society patiently help, educate and rescue those people who have been deceived by "Falun Gong" and welcome them back to society.

http://www.mfa.gov.cn/ce/celt/eng/zt/jpflg/t125357.htm

msc_de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:07:40 PM

Public Notification by World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong on Doctors Who are Suspected to Have Participated in the Chinese Communist Party’s Criminal Activities of Organ Harvesting from Live Falun Gong Practitioners

September 12, 2015

Since 1999, the former Chinese Communist Party (CCP) leader Jiang Zemin has manipulated the entire state apparatus, including the judicial system, military, armed police, and local medical organizations and carried out a massive genocidal massacre of Falun Gong practitioners through conducting nationwide organ transplants using organs harvested from live Falun Gong practitioners.  This is crime of genocide and crime against humanity!

For more than nine years, World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) has carried out comprehensive and systematic investigations and obtained evidence on suspected organizations and individuals, and has collected more than 2,000 recorded conversations through over one thousand phone calls. In addition, WOIPFG has also done several rounds of systematic research and analysis of hundreds of thousands of papers written by more than 9,500 doctors, and has collected screen shots of hospital websites and database information as well as public media reports relating to 865 hospitals in mainland China that conducted organ transplants. As a result, more than ten thousand pieces of evidence have been obtained. Furthermore, through the process of verification, analysis, and argumentation of these pieces of evidence, WOIPFG concluded that the CCP is responsible for killing more than two million Falun Gong practitioners through live organ harvesting.

Based on WOIPFG’s investigative results, the massacre is ongoing. We suspect that almost all the doctors in mainland China who have been involved in organ transplant surgeries are participating in the criminal activities of harvesting organs from live Falun Gong practitioners, and they are thus actively contributing to genocide!

This notice is issued by WOIPFG to notify all the doctors from mainland China who attended the ESOT 2015, 17th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation in Brussels, Belgium between September 13 – 16, 2015 that cases will be filed to investigate their suspected criminal activities of organ harvesting from live Falun Gong practitioners. Whoever possesses evidence of these doctors’ participation in these crimes is encouraged to contact WOIPFG.

Listed below are the primary organ transplant doctors from mainland China who attended the ESOT.  Almost all of their names have been documented on the list and published by WOIPFG, including medical organizations and individuals who are suspected of participating in the removal of organs from live Falun Gong practitioners in mainland China.

The First Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-Sen University:CHEN Guodong, HAN Ming, QIU Jiang,WANG Zhangxi,HE Xiaoshun, CHEN Lizhong
West China Hospital, Sichuan University:SONG Turun,HUANG Zhongli,FU Lei,XIE Libo, WANG Xiandin,LIN Tao
Beijing Chao-Yang Hospital:ZHANG Qiang, WANG Wei, ZHANG Xiaodong
Zhongshan Hospital Fudan University: XU Ming, ZHU Tongyu
Nanjing Medical University: LU Ling, WANG Xuehao
The Second Affiliated Hospital, University of South: WANG Yi, LUO Zhigang, QIN Guoqin
Institute of Organ Transplantation, Tongji Hospital Huazhong University of Science and Technology: CHEN Gang

WOIPFG’s principles are: whoever has committed the crime is responsible for it; individuals are responsible for organized crimes; instigating a crime is the same as directly committing a crime. Based on these principles, all the crimes conducted in the name of organizations, units, and systems will eventually be the responsibility of the individuals. All the responsible persons who have participated in the persecution of Falun Gong will be investigated thoroughly and brought to justice.

We hereby warn those who have participated in the persecution of Falun Gong: the persecution of Falun Gong is a crime of genocide and a crime against humanity. It is the same crime committed by Nazi war criminals. Carrying out instructions can’t be used as an excuse for impunity. All the participants must take personal responsibility. The only way out is to turn oneself in and confess, and to reveal more criminal evidence to make atonement.

Established in 2003, WOIPFG has the mission to investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise the fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.

World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong
Tele: 1-347-448-5790; Fax: 1-347-402-1444;
Address: P.O. Box 84, New York, NY 10116, USA
http://www.upholdjustice.org/

http://www.upholdjustice.org/node/300
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 10:08:56 PM

Lies of Falun Gong Hearings Exposed
2004/05/20

April 26,2000--Xinhua News Agency released a bylined article today detailing the recent activities of Falun  Gong member Tracy Zhao and exposing the lies in her testimony at a  US congressional hearing in early March.

According to the March 3 reports from overseas Falun Gong websites, the International Relations Committee of the US House of  Representatives held a hearing in Washington on March 2 on human  rights and religious freedom in China.

At the hearing, Tracy Zhao, a resident of New York who is a flight attendant for Northwest Airlines and a Falun Gong practitioner, testified before the congressional panel about her " illegal detention" on Tiananmen Square during this year's Spring Festival.

Zhao recounted in her statement: "Shortly before midnight on February 4th, which was the night before the Chinese New Year, I arrived at Tiananmen Square. I saw many policemen beating and kicking Falun Gong practitioners and dragging them into police
vans."    "We were all taken to the nearby police station. There were  hundreds of practitioners being held there. Some were bleeding in the face; others had bruises or black eyes," she said.

"In the early hours of February 5th, around 1,200 practitioners,including myself, were taken to the Dongcheng detention center on the outskirts of Beijing. For 24 hours there was no water or heat.

Each of us received only two pieces of Chinese bread for food. And we were not allowed to use the bathroom," she said.   "After 24 hours, the police questioned me and I told them I was an American citizen. They didn't believe me and sent me to a
prison cell," Zhao said.

"Every practitioner in my cell had been abused at some point by the prison guards and policemen. In prison, we were given two meals a day, and it was always two pieces of Chinese bread with cabbage soup," she said.

"At night all of us slept on one big wooden platform, with one blanket for two people and no pillows. It was very crowded. In theentire time I was there, we weren't allowed to take any showers.

None of the practitioners were allowed any contact with the outside, nor were family members or relatives allowed to visit.

And the families usually also faced huge fines," she claimed.   In her statement, Zhao also said, "So far, 11 people are known to have died while in police custody, while countless others remain unaccounted for."

The testimony, which was riddled with lies, had the negative impact desired by the congressional committee and participants, the Xinhua article said.

It was reported that after the hearing, the head of the congressional committee posed for pictures with Falun Gong members.

At noon the following day, Zhang Erping, an assistant to Li  Hongzhi, the founder of the Falun Gong cult, attended a luncheon for over 60 US politicians, academicians, businesspeople and the press, briefing them on Falun Gong and its "repression" in China.

Zhang also quoted Zhao's testimony before congress.    But who is Tracy Zhao? She was an ordinary Chinese named Zhao Yanhong.

Zhao was born on July 22, 1969, in Beijing, and lived at 12  Liulisi, Andingmen, in the Dongcheng District. She attended the Beijing Civil Aviation Technical School from 1985 to 1986.

Without completing her studies there, she left to go to a vocational school specializing in training for the service industry. After finishing her courses there, she became a hotel
waitress.

On January 23, 1990, Zhao resigned and applied for leaving for the United States. She became a US citizen in 1996. Later, she was employed by Northwest Airlines thanks to her skills learned at the Beijing technical school.

In her first 20 years, Zhao, like her Chinese peers, grew up ina peaceful and free environment and received compulsory education. She also benefited from China's reform and opening up when she  chose to emigrate to the US.

Zhao said she first heard of Falun Gong in 1997 and became a practitioner two years later. And yet Falun Gong, which claimed to cultivate the spirituality of its practitioners, only left Zhao  confused and unable to distinguish right from wrong.

The Xinhua article notes that February 4, the eve of the  Chinese lunar New Year, was a day when the Chinese people returned home for family reunions and to celebrate the new year.

But 10 days before that, core members of the Falun Gong cult  announced that February 4 was an auspicious day for practicing  Falun Gong on Tiananmen Square.

On February 3, 2000, Tracy Zhao arrived in Beijing intending to prepare for the human rights conference in Geneva in March.

But she had ulterior motives in visiting China, a fact which was proved repeatedly during her 10-day stay in Beijing, the article says.

On February 3, at 9 p.m., Zhao arrived in Beijing on a  Northwest flight, together with her boyfriend and other three people.

Unlike her previous trips to Beijing, Zhao did not stay at the  home of her uncle or aunt. She did not make phone calls to wish  New Year's greetings to family members and friends, who did not know she spent the Spring Festival of the Year of the Dragon in Beijing until she was expelled by the Chinese government 10 days after her arrival.

On February 4, at about 11 p.m., she and her boyfriend left for Tiananmen Square. After arriving at the square, she gave her  passport and all other IDs to her boyfriend who left the square, thus making her an unidentifiable person.

On that same day, some die-hard elements of Falun Gong were preaching the ideas of the cult by waving banners and shouting  slogans. They were taken away by the patrol police who failed to  persuade them to stop.

The article questions Zhao's testimony that she saw many  policemen beating and kicking Falun Dafa practitioners". The article points out Zhao failed in the United States to answer  questions from reporters on why she was not "bleeding in the face" and had no "bruises or black eyes" like others on the square.

On February 5, at 2 a.m., Zhao and some other Falun Gong practitioners -- not 1,200 of them, as Zhao claimed in her testimony -- were removed from the square in police vans.

They were sent to a holding center under the Municipal Public Security Bureau. At the center, Zhao told police she is a local resident and lives at 12 Liulisi, Andingmen, Dongcheng District.

At 4 p.m., Zhao was taken to the Dongcheng Public Security Branch, where she continued to conceal her identity and refused to answer other questions. The Dongcheng police branch detained her in accordance with the law.

However, in her testimony, Zhao said, "I told them I was an  American citizen. They did not believe me and sent me to a prison cell."

From February 6-10, Zhao was in temporary custody in the  Dongcheng Detention Center, which has the best conditions and is the most modernized of any such facility in Beijing, the article says.

Last year, during their visit to the place, some officials from the UN Committee Against Torture spoke highly of the conditions  there and its humanitarian treatment of the people in custody, according to the article.

Each cell has a toilet, and hot water is supplied twice a week for the inmates to take showers. According to the rules, newcomers must take baths.

The detention center has a scientifically-designed, heated  wooden platform on which those in detention sleep. Zhao said in her testimony that she and others slept on "one big wooden platform," according to the article.

During the Spring Festival, the number of baths inmates in the detention center were permitted to take was increased, and Zhao took showers on February 5, 8 and 10. Guo Guilan, who was in the same cell with Zhao, said she and Zhao bathed together. But, Zhao claimed in her testimony that "In the entire time I was there, we  weren't allowed to take any showers".

The article says that Zhao, who came to Beijing to get a "first-hand look at what was really going on", did not mention in her testimony the fact that police in the detention center had never beaten, cursed or tortured these Falun Gong members and other inmates. Both Yin Fengyan and Liang Fuwei, who stayed with Zhao in the same cell, have confirmed this, it says.

On February 9, the US Embassy in China abruptly sent a fax to the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau saying that Zhao, a US citizen, was arrested while taking pictures of those who were practicing Falun Gong on Tiananmen Square. The Municipal Public Security Bureau contacted the US Embassy immediately, asking it to
help provide Zhao's identification documents.

On the evening of February 10, the US Embassy sent Zhao's passport to the Municipal Public Security Bureau.

The Dongcheng Branch of the Beijing Public Security Bureau released Zhao from the Dongcheng Detention Center immediately after verifying her identity. She expressed her sincere thanks to the policemen involved.

At 10 a.m. on February 12, Zhao left Beijing International Airport by a Northwest flight.

She made a brief farewell phone call to her father, uncle, and aunt at the airport before boarding the plane. It was the first and only call Zhao made to inform her family members of her stay in Beijing.

During her eight-day detention, she did not submit any requests to the Chinese police for meeting with representatives from the US Embassy in Beijing.

She also declined the services of a lawyer.

These are the facts. But Zhao claimed that in the entire time she was in detention, "None of the practitioners were allowed any contact with the outside, nor were family or relatives allowed to visit."

An investigation indicated that since the Chinese government outlawed Falun Gong on July 22, 1999, none of the family members or relatives of Falun Gong practitioners, including Zhao's father,had received any notices of "huge fines" because of their involvement in Falun Gong.

Sources from the Ministry of Justice said the ministry's re-education through labor centers and prisons have reported no cases of mistreatment of detained Falun Gong practitioners.

Zhao's claim that "11 people are known to have died while in police custody" is absurd.
Zhao's "China trip" ended ahead of schedule, but the farce featuring the Falun Gong practitioners has just begun. The "drama" continued after the March 2 congressional hearing.

After March 11 when a spokesman of the Chinese Consulate in New York refuted Zhao's testimony at the hearing, Zhao revised her  statement that she was in China on a "fact-finding" mission.

Suddenly, actions she previously said she "saw firsthand" became actions she had only "heard about from other sources." Her testimony that she "wasn't permitted to bathe" changed into a  statement that she in fact took "three showers."

During the UN human rights conference in Geneva, Zhang Erping and some other core members of the Falun Gong held frequent news conferences, group practice of Falun Gong and other activities.

Zhao continued to join in the farce, taking a lead role.

Zhao's infatuation with Falun Gong had been earlier denounced by her father, aunt and uncle. After her detention, her relatives expressed their anger and disappointment with her behavior.

"I'm afraid she has become a sacrificial object of Li Hongzhi, her father said.

Observers here have tried to figure out the connections between the overseas anti-China forces, Li Hongzhi and his Falun Gong cult, Tracy Zhao, illegal gatherings at Tiananmen Square,  Zhao's "fact-finding" tour, her statement to the US congressional committee as well as the US attacks on China's human rights conditions and Zhao
's lies about "persecution" and "abuse."
  Zhao's story has once again reminded the Chinese people of the  "marvels" of Li Hongzhi's "truth, compassion and tolerance."

The latest paraphrase of the three words is believed to be that that lies would become truth if repeating them for one thousand times; to bring shame on the motherland, the perilous intention  would become an benevolent one while the "tolerance" becomes means for achieving goals.

Zhao's lies have turned into a "priceless treasure" for some anti-China forces. The Chinese people have seen time and again that these forces will use any means to gain their end.

msc_de

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:10:24 PM

WOIPFG Notice to Collect Personal Information of Those Suspected of Participating in Live Organ Harvesting of Falun Gong Practitioners

Sept. 15, 2014

http://www.upholdjustice.org/node/258

Since July 1999, when the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started the persecution of Falun Gong, genocide has been secretly and systematically carried out by the Communist regime and its state apparatus, including the justice system, military, armed police, and medical organizations. The military and armed police transplant centers have been playing a major role in harvesting organs from captive Falun Gong practitioners.   In addition, the 610 Office, court, public security, prison and labor camp systems are suspected of directly participating in the crimes.

Based on extensive evidence and the huge discrepancies between the number of transplants and the source of organs, all medical personnel who participated in organ transplantation in mainland China since 1999 are suspected of participating in live organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners. Such conduct is crime of genocide and it is still ongoing in mainland China.

WOIPFG hereby calls for all members of the society to identify and track down the individuals participating in live organ harvesting, including security and court personnel, transplant surgeons, organ middlemen, as well as CCP officials at all levels who have direct responsibilities. Please report to WOIPFG information about the criminals travel schedule outside of China, their relatives and assets overseas.

When reporting traveling schedule, please include name, gender, age, title, recent photo is preferred), destination countries and cities, date and reason for the trip outside of China, whether or not possesses any illegal properties in overseas, and business activities, etc.  Please send such information directly to the report mailbox of WOIPFG or through other reliable channels.

Our principles are: whoever has committed the crime is responsible for it, individuals are responsible for group organized crimes, instigating a crime is the same as directly committing a crime.  Based on these principles, all the crimes conducted in the name of organizations, units, and systems will eventually be the responsibility of the individuals.  All the responsible persons who have participated in the persecution of Falun Gong will be investigated thoroughly and brought to justice.

We hereby warn those who have participated in the persecution of Falun Gong: the persecution of Falun Gong is crime of genocide and crime against humanity.  It is the same crime committed by the Nazi war criminals.  Carrying out instructions can’t be used as an excuse for exemption; all the participants are responsible.

WOIPFG will continue to investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong, to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure, to exercise fundamental principles of humanity, and to restore and uphold justice in society.

Tel: 1-347-448-5790; Fax: 1-347-402-1444;
Mailing address: P.O. Box 84, New York, NY 10116, USA
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 10:11:12 PM

p://www.upholdjustice.org/

http://www.upholdjustice.org/node/300

Owner of this website is dead.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249964.msg13031535#msg13031535

msc_de

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:12:32 PM

All Perpetrators in the Persecution of Falun Gong Will be Brought to Justice!
Speech at Washington D.C. on July 17, 2014

http://www.upholdjustice.org/node/255

Ladies and Gentlemen!
Fifteen years ago, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started the destruction of justice and conscience of humanity through the genocidal persecution of Falun Gong. In these fifteen years, the persecution has shown to lead to CCP’s demise, while bringing the entire humanity to a gradual awakening. All perpetrators of persecuting Falun Gong will be brought to justice!

Given that CCP has destroyed justice and human conscience through the persecution of Falun Gong, it should face the investigation and judgment by the entire world. WOIPFG hereby publicizes evidence of crimes of CCP and the responsible individuals to help bring them to justice.

1. All Transplant Surgeons are Suspects of Live Organ Harvesting of Falun Gong Practitioners
WOIPFG issues warnings to organ transplant surgeons and associated personnel in Mainland China. Based on the huge discrepancy between the number of transplant cases conducted and the source of organs, accompanied by the enormous amount of evidence WOIPFG has collected, all transplant surgeons in Mainland China are suspected of participating in the live organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners, thus having committed the Crime of Genocide. You know that large numbers of people are being killed-on-demand for organs; you know they are Falun Gong practitioners. You should also know the consequence of the crimes!

WOIPFG will soon release a partial list of individuals suspected of participating in the organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners.

2. All CCP’s Criminal Conducts are Documented!
By July 1, 2014, WOIPFG has issued over 5,000 notices of investigation and published 251 investigative reports. The investigative reports contain more than 1.7 million words and more than 5,300 pieces of evidence proving CCP’s persecution of Falun Gong is systematic and genocidal.

On July 10, 2014, WOIPFG released for the 7th Addendum to the “List of Organizations and Individuals Suspected of Participating in the Persecution of Falun Gong,” which includes 6,016 organizations and 12,555 individuals. The organizations and individuals belong to CCP Committees, Political & Legal Affairs Committees (PLAC), and 610 Offices at different levels, and Public Security, Procurators, Courts, Justice, Prisons, and Labor Camps.

Since the first release of the List on Dec. 9, 2004, with seven subsequent Addendums, the List now includes 3,532 people from the 610 Office system, 4,147 people from the PLAC system, 12,670 organizations and a total of 32,394 individuals.

The List has been updated regularly and submitted to various concerned organizations, government agencies, judiciary bodies, media groups, and international courts, to assist the judicial proceedings around the world against these suspects.

The evidence was provided by Falun Gong practitioners as well as other members of the society. WOIPFG has also received huge amount of evidence from awakened CCP officials and public security personnel. All criminal conducts of the CCP have been under the surveillance of the people, and have been documented.

3. No Place to Hide for the Perpetrators
On July 10, 2004, WOIPFG coordinated and established the “Global Monitoring & Tracking System,” which now covers nearly 500 cities in more than 110 countries around the world. This System has effectively monitored and tracked down CCP officials, who actively participated in the persecution of Falun Gong. Once they left China, the System would locate them, and would assist the victims and international attorneys to start the judicial proceedings against these suspects. For example, the former Head of Wuhan TV Station, the former Head of the “leadership team to handle Falun Gong Issues” at the Chinese Academy of Science, the former Jilin Province Party Chief, the Director of Guangdong Bureau of Reeducation through Labor, were all located, and successfully served with legal documents while staying abroad. In addition, the former Minister of Propaganda and member of the Politburo Standing Committee, Liu Yunshan was recently issued Notice of Investigation in June this year. The Chairman of the “Anti-Cult Association” of Zhejiang Province, Zheng Shusen was issued Notice of Investigation for his suspected participation in live organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners.

In the meantime, this “Global Monitoring & Tracking System” also collects information on the assets of the suspects and family members, in preparation for freezing the assets and the investigation of the family members. For those criminals, there will be nowhere on Earth to hide.

4. The Only Way Out for Perpetrators is to Stop and Confess all Criminal Conducts
By persecuting Falun Gong, CCP has committed the crime of genocide and the crimes against humanity! The excuse of “Following Orders” cannot justify your actions. Just like the Nuremberg trials on the Nazis, each participant must assume his or her own responsibility. Confess, stop the evil deeds, report/publicize yours and other’s evil conducts, and do the right thing to make up for what you’ve done is your only way out. Of course, even if you do not confess, you will not be able to stop other people including your partners from reporting you. By then, you will then lose the opportunity to make up for your own guilt.

At present, the main culprits in the persecution of Falun Gong – the Head of the CCP Central 610 Office, Li Dongsheng, the Head of Political & Legal Affairs Committee, Zhou Yongkang, Chongqing’s Deputy Party Chief, Bo Xilai have all been brought to justice one after another. The next ones are Jiang (Zemin), Zeng (Qinghong), and Luo (Gan). CCP’s collapse is right around the corner.

WOIPFG calls for immediate actions by the Government of all countries, organizations and righteous people to thoroughly investigate CCP’s crimes against humanity! Let yourself stand on the side of the conscience and justice and do not miss this opportunity! For the sake of the upcoming judgment, the entire society should continue helping collect and provide the name list of suspects for the persecution of Falun Gong and their criminal evidence to coordinate with our organization’s investigation of the evil and stop the persecution!

WOIPFG will continue to investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong, to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure, to exercise fundamental principles of humanity, and to restore and uphold justice in society.

Tele: 1-347-448-57901-347-448-5790; Fax: 1-347-402-1444;
Address: P.O.Box 84, New York, NY 10116 USA
www.upholdjustice.org
msc_de

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:13:12 PM

but the info is update than what you show in year 2004..  ten years ago
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 11:43:08 PM

but the info is update than what you show in year 2004..  ten years ago

Check on www.whois.net - this site is registered on dayong.li@newcosmos.com

Is this the same Mister Dayong Li (victim of "Falun Gong organization" spiritual control) or coincidence?

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:32:10 AM

Why is it that you are convincing me more and more that Falong is a bad cult?
msc_de

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:38:46 AM

but the info is update than what you show in year 2004..  ten years ago

Check on www.whois.net - this site is registered on dayong.li@newcosmos.com

Is this the same Mister Dayong Li (victim of "Falun Gong organization" spiritual control) or coincidence?

sorry, no idea
msc_de

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:40:44 AM

bullshit question again, dude

i only show you what is truth, apart from VIKA NSFW, s/he only shows you the 610 office propaganda
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:42:32 AM

i only show you what is truth, apart from VIKA NSFW, s/he only shows you the 610 office propaganda
No it's not.  It's a serious question.

I think you have possibly been brainwashed by the guys in your cult.
msc_de

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:46:28 AM

from political point of view, i knew too much about FLG case, from religoin,  i am christian, that is all
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:48:31 AM

from political point of view, i knew too much about FLG case, from religoin,  i am christian, that is all

Maybe you are Christian and also Falong? You know what I am talking about.
msc_de

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:08:07 AM

No it's not.  It's a serious question.

from political point of view, i knew too much about FLG case, from religoin,  i am christian, that is all

nothing maybe, christian is christian, Falungong is falungong

you wanna give me label with flg, that is often 610 member does, you know what i am talking about
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:17:27 AM

No it's not.  It's a serious question.

from political point of view, i knew too much about FLG case, from religoin,  i am christian, that is all

nothing maybe, christian is christian, Falungong is falungong

you wanna give me label with flg, that is often 610 member does, you know what i am talking about
No, I have only simply asked you the question directly.

Are you, have you been, are you going to be Falong?

It's not a label I want to give you, I don't care what you are.  It's a label you give yourself, or don't.
Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:22:44 AM

It's pretty easy to tell from the title that this guy has a very low IQ. I mean he said racist and sexist at once. Those are two low IQ emotional words people use when they have nothing else to think about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: