Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55537 times)
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:07:32 PM

Hello Community,

BitStone BitcionTalk Store Thread currently under construction :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1269234

Have a better a look at some of the items we will be offering right from the get go.

I have amazing news on how we plan to keep demand on BST prices higher.

Will release more details on this plan tomorrow.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Great a lot of things to come back to on sunday, visiting the thread store now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:18:37 PM

Looking good Bitstone!!

Hello Community,

BitStone BitcionTalk Store Thread currently under construction :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1269234

Have a better a look at some of the items we will be offering right from the get go.

I have amazing news on how we plan to keep demand on BST prices higher.

Will release more details on this plan tomorrow.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Great a lot of things to come back to on sunday, visiting the thread store now!

Now im digging it, looking forward to buy something from the store has is ready to get some sells.

Cheers.
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 06:20:37 PM

Hello Community,

First off, thank you for all the support here for the BitStone project.

I will surprisingly say the BST markets went haywire last night touching 99K + satoshis.

The cost to mine was 3030 sats avg, so I'm happy the early supporters made a few bucks.

Let me also say we are just getting started, and there is plenty of room to expand and grow.

I wanted to talk about how we plan to keep continuous demand on BST markets assuring this train keeps on chugging.

Anyone know about the Brand New Avalon 6 Bitcoin Miners?

These miners utilize Avalon's newly designed 28nm ASIC chip, which is the 5th generation chip that Avalon has successfully produced since their first chip in 2013.

Each miner is putting out about 3.5 TH +/- and they are super efficient!

Well, we have about 40 of them running in our warehouse right now.

Yes BitStone Team has a rather big mining operation, and some of these miners will be dedicated to mining BTC for the BST market support and buy pressure.

That's right, we will dedicate 3 Avalon 6 Bitcoin Miners to continually mine for BTC to be then sent over to exchanges to build more and more support daily.

This will ensure that stakers that like to daily dump their 1% a month earnings can do so freely without worrying about hurting the market, as we will be here to set aside support with the Bitcoin Miners on exchanges.

I will post the Public BTC address within the next day or two, and will post here in the thread everytime BTC is transfered from the BitStone BTC Miner Wallet to the Exchanges - and the price the orders are placed.

We are looking to truly build an economy here folks, and would really appreciate the community to show your support, and send a tweet or two about us on Social Media. https://twitter.com/BitStone_Devs/status/671032380661096448

The bigger we are as a community the more successful this venture will be.

Also please keep in mind that the BitStone Thread Store that will be hosted on BitcoinTalk is just an opportunity for everyone to see a sneak peak of a few things we will be offering along with our prices on these items.

Also this store thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1269234 is still under construction and prices and final items will be filled in there shortly. Please be patient.

Gold and Silver will for the most part be 10% under spot, yea that's saying a lot but we CAN and WILL do this.

Must get going, more updates soon.

BitStoneDev

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:30:00 PM

Hello Community,

I will surprisingly say the BST markets went haywire last night touching 99K + satoshis.

The cost to mine was 3030 sats avg, so I'm happy the early supporters made a few bucks.

Let me also say we are just getting started, and there is plenty of room to expand and grow.

I wanted to talk about how we plan to keep continuous demand on BST markets assuring this train keeps on chugging.

These miners utilize Avalon's newly designed 28nm ASIC chip, which is the 5th generation chip that Avalon has successfully produced since their first chip in 2013.

Yes BitStone Team has a rather big mining operation, and some of these miners will be dedicated to mining BTC for the BST market support and buy pressure.

That's right, we will dedicate 3 Avalon 6 Bitcoin Miners to continually mine for BTC to be then sent over to exchanges to build more and more support daily.

This will ensure that stakers that like to daily dump their 1% a month earnings can do so freely without worrying about hurting the market, as we will be here to set aside support with the Bitcoin Miners on exchanges.

I will post the Public BTC address within the next day or two, and will post here in the thread everytime BTC is transfered from the BitStone BTC Miner Wallet to the Exchanges - and the price the orders are placed.

We are looking to truly build an economy here folks, and would really appreciate the community to show your support, and send a tweet or two about us on Social Media. https://twitter.com/BitStone_Devs/status/671032380661096448

Also please keep in mind that the BitStone Thread Store that will be hosted on BitcoinTalk is just an opportunity for everyone to see a sneak peak of a few things we will be offering along with our prices on these items.

Also this store thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1269234 is still under construction and prices and final items will be filled in there shortly. Please be patient.

Gold and Silver will for the most part be 10% under spot, yea that's saying a lot but we CAN and WILL do this.

BitStoneDev

Will their be a way for community members to participate and throw in their own hash to get BitStone?
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 06:46:25 PM

Hello Community,

BitStoneDev

Will their be a way for community members to participate and throw in their own hash to get BitStone?

Hello,

Good question.

Yes, we do plan to offer this option in due time for community members.

Still brainstorming the best way to make this possible, but be sure that we will make it happen.

We probably will make our own pool at first and allow people to point their hash to it if they like.

Then distribute the BST that are purchased on the market with the BTC acquired from the pool, equally based on the mining contribution percentages from each miner/worker.

Like I said, that option and process is still in the brainstorming stages.

Any input you'd like to give would be helpful.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:51:55 PM

Wow check this out  Grin Grin Grin

scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:54:03 PM

haha, I don't know any other coin that has that amount of the total supply staking. People staking for gems I guess and holding for the long haul.

Argwai96
Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:54:22 PM

Thats one pretty good looking staking % over all  Shocked
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:58:44 PM

Hello Community,

BitStoneDev

Hello,

Good question.

Still brainstorming the best way to make this possible, but be sure that we will make it happen.

We probably will make our own pool at first and allow people to point their hash to it if they like.

Then distribute the BST that are purchased on the market with the BTC acquired from the pool, equally based on the mining contribution percentages from each miner/worker.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

If you do a pool, it will either need to be a multipool that picks the best coin to mine ATM, and/or redirects the hash to a pool with more hash. Unless we can get interest in your pool to exceed a few PH or more, it's going to have long intervals of no hits if you just mine BTC.
baby222

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 07:07:17 PM

Is this a 11 BTC wall at the price of 10X the cost to mine it?

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 07:09:45 PM

Things are certainly getting interesting around here. I've never seen this kind of action before.  Shocked

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 07:24:47 PM

Things are certainly getting interesting around here. I've never seen this kind of action before.  Shocked

Appears several whales have joined our party and are about to go into a feeding frenzy.
Argwai96
Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 07:44:37 PM

So I'm the store is gonna have 500k in inventory ?

Wondering about the kilo silver bar and miner. When do you think pricing and specs will be ready?

We will have over $500K in inventory available just within this BitcoinTalk Thread store.

The Prices and Specs will be uploaded within 24-48 hours.

Thanks for your interest,

BitStoneDev
Szaja1990

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:51:17 PM

looking very good and I bought some
crypto research

Activity: 669

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:12:36 PM

I like this coin from 3k to 100k  Wink
Icefrag

Activity: 606

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:17:20 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 09:54:08 PM by Icefrag

I like this coin from 3k to 100k  Wink

Yep, but 100k  is just the beginning, very real price is 300k-500k

Imo this coin has the potential to be a minimum of TOP 50 coinmarketcap.com, so it must be about 1,500 BTC Market cap

Current Market Cap

450000 x 0.00070000 = 314 BTC

Market Cap at price 0.003

450000 x 0.00300000 = 1346 BTC
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 10:23:39 PM

Hello Community,

BitStoneDev

Hello,

Good question.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

mate - all you had to do was ask ...

this is not as simple as it sounds - as there is a little bit of planning involved with the multipool system - but it is 'doable' ...

the blackcoinpool closed down after so long - and that is the type of setup you will need ...

the setup will cost - but it will mean that miners ( like myself and others ) who want to build a store of bst - will be able to mine on the pool with the pool doing all the backend processing to payout in bst ...

all the miner has to do is put in their bst address to payout to ( and password - which can be anything ) and point the miners to the pool in the algo that is supported by the pool ... the three main 'big' algos are supported off the cuff ... sha256 - scrypt - x11 ... but depending on how big you want the pool to be ( and how much you want to spend on it ) - you can add more algos to it ...

this method can also be used for almost all PoS coins ...

easy concept - complex setup - works really well ...

let me know if you want all the details - and ill point you in the right direction ...

#crysx

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:36:59 PM

Looking good here guys.. Keep up the good work!
iFUD4BTC

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:56:54 PM

it was only a matter of time before bob, gekko and co came to ruin the fun.  beware guys, new wallet on trex with 45k coins.

Argwai96
Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:10:57 AM

it was only a matter of time before bob, gekko and co came to ruin the fun.  beware guys, new wallet on trex with 45k coins.

http://puu.sh/lDuJC/207defcd95.png

Damn i want those 45k please whale Pm me i would buy from you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: