Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:36:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55537 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:32:15 PM

Very good. I was unsure about your stance and knowledge of the situation (or whether you were a bagholder pumper, shill, smurf acct of the devs, etc), thanks for clearing that up, dbt. Obvious scam is Obvious. The whole idea is to sell tickets to get a discount on products. This is an age old scam. Pretty close to the Gemcoin model even. Can't even give these ScamBone devs the credit for bringing an age old scam into the Cryptosphere. Nope, just a weak copycat scam.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:48:31 PM

you typed the word 'scam' five times in one paragraph.... seems like you think it's a scam?
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:35:49 PM

Sad sad sad.  Glad I never touched it and played it safe.  Honestly with how alts are these days nothing is sacred or safe it seems.  WTF.

+1 re. precious metal involved with this coin or alts in general LMAO.  I have a couple buddies that just use btc on these sites:

http://www.jmbullion.com/investing-guide/buying-physical-metals/bitcoin/

https://veldtgold.com/
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:40:56 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 06:54:29 PM by Paul Revere

Sad sad sad.  Glad I never touched it and played it safe.  Honestly with how alts are these days nothing is sacred or safe it seems.  WTF.

+1 re. precious metal involved with this coin or alts in general LMAO.  I have a couple buddies that just use btc on these sites:

I can vouch for Veldt Gold as well. Not a huge selection, but what they have is priced real close to the cheapest you can find and the Bitpay (I think?) setup works good. My orders have all been in the mail the next day. These "bullion backed" coins want people to believe that being able to get Gold/Silver with BTC is hard or unique and it is not.

Skam, skam, skam-ass skam! Skam-ass skam! skam-ass skam! You listening to me, skam? You are a skam-ass skam! Skam, skam, skam, skam, skam, skam! 

* One FREE ScamBone ATM to the first person to get the reference here!  Grin

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bensam12345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:18:12 PM

Señor Paul Revere, it was asked earlier in this thread if it is the same team of people - I will save you the trouble of actually reading the thread - the answer was "Yes"

I also did a little research and found the answer to your questions below.  Again I will answer it for you, I do not want you to actually look into your ASSumed allegations

How about a nice big cup of Fuck You? If you were able to buy Silver at 10% below spot you would not need to fuck around trying to con people into buying into your scam. Let alone being able to SELL at 10% below spot price and make a profit. This is what? The third time you have said you can SELL at below spot price and make a profit?  Where is the under spot price  silver you promised to deliver the first time, in the GAW thread? Nowhere to be seen. Liars lie. Scammers scam. Nothing new here folks. This is just a pathetic drug addled wannabe scammer trying to wrangle in some suckers.

These funds were to be used to subsidize the discounts.  Based on a previous conversation I had with the Team/Foundation I thought the 100,000+ was going to happen and was going to be used to subsidize the gold/silver and Apple products that were mentioned.  Those funds ultimately were not made available and the store was not opened....

So I would assume that the items are probably subsidized here also. 

On the last comment about drug addiction - I looked into that also, I found 2 pieces of info. 
1- The only reference I found to it was a thread on the VERY reliable website "Topix".  I like how you use verifiable and reliable sources for your comments and accusations.
2- I looked on the State Medical Board websites and found that Dr. Harville has an Unrestricted License to Practice Medicine and has not ever been suspended or had it revoked. 

So I ask you, do you really do what you say you will do as noted below-

Or are you just trying to have a "Shock And Awe" effect on people with your unrelenting bullshit and misdirection of the facts?
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:20:37 PM

Sad sad sad.  Glad I never touched it and played it safe.  Honestly with how alts are these days nothing is sacred or safe it seems.  WTF.

+1 re. precious metal involved with this coin or alts in general LMAO.  I have a couple buddies that just use btc on these sites:

I can vouch for Veldt Gold as well. Not a huge selection, but what they have is priced real close to the cheapest you can find and the Bitpay (I think?) setup works good. My orders have all been in the mail the next day. These "bullion backed" coins want people to believe that being able to get Gold/Silver with BTC is hard or unique and it is not.

Skam, skam, skam-ass skam! Skam-ass skam! skam-ass skam! You listening to me, skam? You are a skam-ass skam! Skam, skam, skam, skam, skam, skam! 

* One FREE ScamBone ATM to the first person to get the reference here!  Grin

Paul, why should anyone listen to a word you have to say?

and before you start buy saying this is a newbie account, it is not, i have been here for quite some time, posts deleted...I was very anti-gaw if that makes you feel any better.

It seems you devote your life to screaming scam on everything especially stuff that was once a part of the old now almost in jail garza.

If you want to scream scam, then you'll probably have to do it on everyone here - just about, since i have no doubt at one point or another most of your friends (suchmoon) had some stake in the gaw shit.

Do you even own any coin at all? bitcoin? any coin? or are you just here to troll pretty much all the threads on bitcointalk?

It seems to me that you act pretty childish and most of the time foolishly, and you expect people to accept that you "vouch" for something?

are you joking?

please...find something productive to do with your life besides trolling on here...its quite annoying.

I'm sure there are too many people who agree with me but wont say it.

I was an outright hater of gaw and was extremely verbal about it from day 1. unsure about my posts, maybe you can pull them fro your master archive im sure you devote your life to.

I haven't been here for quite some time, and come back now to see you still up to shouting the red coats are coming...

move on with your nonsense and contribute  interesting to this community instead of your blatant hatred.

the truth may hurt, but its enough already.

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:25:32 PM

* One FREE ScamBone ATM to the first person to get the reference here!  Grin

and before you start buy saying this is a newbie account, it is not, i have been here for quite some time, posts deleted...I was very anti-gaw if that makes you feel any better.

It seems you devote your life to screaming scam on everything especially stuff that was once a part of the old now almost in jail garza.

If you want to scream scam, then you'll probably have to do it on everyone here - just about, since i have no doubt at one point or another most of your friends (suchmoon) had some stake in the gaw shit.

Do you even own any coin at all? bitcoin? any coin? or are you just here to troll pretty much all the threads on bitcointalk?

It seems to me that you act pretty childish and most of the time foolishly, and you expect people to accept that you "vouch" for something?

are you joking?

please...find something productive to do with your life besides trolling on here...its quite annoying.

I was an outright hater of gaw and was extremely verbal about it from day 1. unsure about my posts, maybe you can pull them fro your master archive im sure you devote your life to.

I haven't been here for quite some time, and come back now to see you still up to shouting the red coats are coming...

move on with your nonsense and contribute  interesting to this community instead of your blatant hatred.

The onus is on the dev to prove their work, their worth and legitimacy when it comes to alts these days. There are only a few that fulfill this, regardless if there's a pnd group on/in the coin (some devs are in with them, some are not and get screwed).   Don't give me the "the dev doesn't owe you buyers anything" - perhaps that's true in a sense but given this messed up scene they do owe at least NON-scam related coins, simple as that.  You can see trex books are dead for months...who is buying then all of a sudden?  I'm sure plenty of folks are happy to sell away...

Sure this dude is spewing away but I think any dummy can tell he obviously know what's up - you can't FUD to this level without knowing some background in the scene/scam dev history/etc/etc.  If you're so confident he's bs'ing I'd be more than happy to listen to your side and why this coin (or others) should get my hard earned money/btc???  Are you gonna go paying for this coin at it's current price?
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:28:01 PM

I wouldn't go as far as saying this is a scam...but it's being sold damn well.

Here's the thing...they publicly confirmed that Mastertrader was a part of the dev team.  Mastertrader has put a lot of work in to establishing ToshiDesk as a reputable trading platform.

If this is a scam, Mastertrader would ruin his reputation and ToshiDesk would never gain traction.

Seems like a lot to throw away just to make a couple of bucks...

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:30:55 PM

* One FREE ScamBone ATM to the first person to get the reference here!  Grin

are you joking?

So:  "Something something blah, blah ~ I don't like what you have to say about this obvious scam therefore you are an unemployed loser living in your mom's basement" . Fascinating. Really.

Sorry. Kidding. I didn't actually read that fine tome. Just skimmed a little, please feel free to correct me if I misunderstood your post.

wheellocks

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:31:21 PM

I wouldn't go as far as saying this is a scam...but it's being sold damn well.

Here's the thing...they publicly confirmed that Mastertrader was a part of the dev team.  Mastertrader has put a lot of work in to establishing ToshiDesk as a reputable trading platform.

If this is a scam, Mastertrader would ruin his reputation and ToshiDesk would never gain traction.

Seems like a lot to throw away just to make a couple of bucks...

yea, i doubt reputable people would get involved if they thought this was a "paul revere"
bensam12345

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:36:02 PM

Here is another example of how Paul Revere and his group of misdirected idiots do research - aka "Cult"

YOU POSTED PICS OF THE WRONG PERSON ON THE PREVIOUS PAGES -

I also have google and it is quite easy to see that once again your research is inadequate
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:38:19 PM

Here is another example of how Paul Revere and his group of misdirected idiots do research - aka "Cult"

YOU POSTED PICS OF THE WRONG PERSON ON THE PREVIOUS PAGES -

I also have google and it is quite easy to see that once again your research is inadequate

WTF? I can assure you those are images of HellsGremlin, just as I said.   Here is Keith (aka Whocarez; Bitstonedev) hanging out with his pals:

That's a swell bunch of pals you have there.

bensam12345

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:43:13 PM

I think I have shown 3-4 times where you are a poor judge of information. 

Did you or did you not post the wrong image on the previous page? 

As people can see, Paul Revere does not correct his wrong info nor does he even admit he was wrong- he simply redirects.

Or he simply ignores the statements showing how he lacks any real evidence or is using unreliable sources for his info.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:44:51 PM

As people can see, Paul Revere does not correct his wrong info nor does he even admit he was wrong- he simply redirects.

Or he simply ignores the statements showing how he lacks any real evidence or is using unreliable sources for his info.

No, I did not post the wrong image. The problem appears to be that you are a fucking imbecile who can not comprehend written English. Good Day.

wheellocks

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:46:57 PM

yes i will correct you paul,

first of all dont start with the insults, it will only show others that you are the child "living in your mom's basement"

what you fail to understand, is that no one needs you to save them, crypto is and always has been a huge risk and gamble, you would know this if you actually owned any coin.

secondly as mentioned above, if reputable people are getting involved then give it a chance to see what happens before you yell "the redcoats are coming"

if it does turn out to be scammy, then great, you are a genius, and we should all call you for lottery ticket picks, otherwise why dont you take a backseat for once in your life.

it seems that it is your life's mission to troll here.

Understand that?

@TrueAnon , yes he is spewing away, as usual.
and by saying you cant FUD at that level.....  what do you mean? if all i do is fud all day long then im a professional fudder ...no?  seems like thats all i see from the paul.

I am not agreeing with anyone at this point and would like to see if this coin actually does what it says it can do which would be pretty cool for a coin that has usage outside of bitcoin, all paul knows is that at one point in life the person was part of something gaw, and that taints them forever....might as well call everyone here tainted then if they ever got scammed before.

you know what i think?  I think paul got scammed so hard that he devotes his life to this fudding.
bensam12345

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:52:56 PM

No, I did not post the wrong image. The problem appears to be that you are a fucking imbecile who can not comprehend written English. Good Day.

REALLY?  That is your best response?  You really are an idiot.   You posted a picture on the previous page that has a guy in a red hat and that is not the same person as the one you posted above. 

What is your source of your accusations of drug addiction? 

(watch this folks, Paul will either redirect or when he cannot think of a good response he will throw out some more insults) -
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:53:05 PM

TLDR. Sorry, I have heard all of this type of rubbish before. probably from you even.

If someone you don't know is telling you that you can get an insane deal on TVs or Silver or Gemstones by buying his super discount coupons, you are quite free to believe him and do so. I am also quite free to point out that it is most likely a scam.

bensam12345

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:54:25 PM

PAUL REVERE SIGNATURE -

FUCKIN LIAR
wheellocks

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:55:11 PM

TLDR. Sorry, I have heard all of this type of rubbish before. probably from you even.

If someone you don't know is telling you that you can get an insane deal on TVs or Silver or Gemstones by buying his super discount coupons, you are quite free to believe him and do so. I am also quite free to point out that it is most likely a scam.

well with that logic, i am free to call you nothing but a fudster.

if they can do it, let them...are you afraid you might be wrong paul?Huh
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:56:12 PM

REALLY?  That is your best response?  You really are an idiot.   You posted a picture on the previous page that has a guy in a red hat and that is not the same person as the one you posted above. 

What is your source of your accusations of drug addiction? 

(watch this folks, Paul will either redirect or when he cannot think of a good response he will throw out some more insults) -

This has already been covered months ago, and Keith never denied any of this.  If you care about it use the search function. I already said in his last thread for the last launch of this same scam that I would spare him reposting that. If you want to dig it up and repost it, by all means, go right ahead.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: