Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55531 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 12:06:44 AM

If you want to scream scam, then you'll probably have to do it on everyone here - just about, since i have no doubt at one point or another most of your friends (suchmoon) had some stake in the gaw shit.

Huh? What did I ever do to you?

If you are such an accomplished anti-gawist (which I doubt but it's a popular claim these days so whatever) you should know that trying to discredit your opponents doesn't work in these situations.

So how about you put on your big boy pants and address the actual issues that Paul Revere and others are raising. Such as - what's the purpose of having a special coin for gems. And some Avalon miners. How are the merchandise discounts going to be sustained over long term. Who owns half of the coins even though there was no premine (but someone clearly rented a shitload of hashpower to get in on it as if they knew there was going to be a massive pump).
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:10:24 AM

Well using the common sense and trying to have a debate with you has failed.  Once again, Paul is back to redirecting and misrepresenting.  

I tried to have a reasonable exchange with Paul but it is apparent he has no interest in actually being unbiased about BitStone.  He has decided it is a scam and that is what he will continue to promote until he has "slayed" his prey.  He has shown on multiple threads the following things even though he has denied it on other threads:

Bitstone is a target ONLY because of the association of Keith to Paycoin.  If you think that is not true, go back and look at his posts. Yet Paul has denied that on other threads.

He has no evidence at all of ANY wrong doing by anyone here - just his unfounded and unprovable THEORIES

This is where folks need to read Pauls signature where it states the following:

"with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions"

Yet none of that is true- he has no evidence of scam and has no intention of finding truth, he has skipped all reasonable inquiry into BitStone and went straight to execution

Secondly, no one is allowed to "put their thinking cap on and draw your own conclusions" because we are to busy being blasted with the venom that he spews.  

It's not a target because of who is involved...it is a target because of the claims the involved parties have made.

Get a clue Hardy boy

Another brilliant statement from another brilliant mind - NOT

So you have now shown exactly what I stated above - you do not think it is possible,  so therefore it must me a scam. What that means in third grade language (so you can understand it)  is the following:  I do not understand and therefore it is dumb

are you one of Pauls shills, because you guys think exactly the same.

I have shills? Whoa. LMAO. Stop it, your killing me here. I bet you think I even PAY them, right? Hilarious. Deep, Deep, Delusion combined with utter despair.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bensam12345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:11:49 AM

Well using the common sense and trying to have a debate with you has failed.  Once again, Paul is back to redirecting and misrepresenting.  

I tried to have a reasonable exchange with Paul but it is apparent he has no interest in actually being unbiased about BitStone.  He has decided it is a scam and that is what he will continue to promote until he has "slayed" his prey.  He has shown on multiple threads the following things even though he has denied it on other threads:

Bitstone is a target ONLY because of the association of Keith to Paycoin.  If you think that is not true, go back and look at his posts. Yet Paul has denied that on other threads.

He has no evidence at all of ANY wrong doing by anyone here - just his unfounded and unprovable THEORIES

"with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions"

Yet none of that is true- he has no evidence of scam and has no intention of finding truth, he has skipped all reasonable inquiry into BitStone and went straight to execution

Secondly, no one is allowed to "put their thinking cap on and draw your own conclusions" because we are to busy being blasted with the venom that he spews.  

Your theory is that people should trust the word of someone who has proven himself to be untrustworthy and "invest" in Bitstones , and I think that is a bad idea. I am comfortable with my choice.

Untrustworthy:
Lets look at that from Pauls perception, and then from a logical explanation

Pauls thinking - Says will sell for less than FMV on Paycoin site and then did not
The explanation from Keith on another thread - Was getting funded from Paycoin guys and they retracted, so the store was not opened.

What I see is someone that was not selling for less, but someone that was going to be subsidized and that fell through (as everything did with Paycoin) therefore he could not open the store and sell for less than cost as many have stated.

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:15:20 AM

Your theory is that people should trust the word of someone who has proven himself to be untrustworthy and "invest" in Bitstones , and I think that is a bad idea. I am comfortable with my choice.

Untrustworthy:
Lets look at that from Pauls perception, and then from a logical explanation

Pauls thinking - Says will sell for less than FMV on Paycoin site and then did not
The explanation from Keith on another thread - Was getting funded from Paycoin guys and they retracted, so the store was not opened.

What I see is someone that was not selling for less, but someone that was going to be subsidized and that fell through (as everything did with Paycoin) therefore he could not open the store and sell for less than cost as many have stated.

Horse shit. Keith offered Silver coins at a stupid discount if anyone would buy them with Paycoins and someone agreed. Keith would not even go through the motions of taking a $5 loss on a SINGLE fucking coin. PERIOD. And now I am supposed to believe this same guy is giving away kilo bars for stupid prices? Well, I don't. If you do, you are one seriously gullible SOB.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 12:34:19 AM

excuse me? are you talking to me?

lol please dont involve me in your nonsense.

that trust rating was given in the first weeks of GAW's life, when they actually sent out good and services, if I could delete it I would, I have tried.

Plus I have openly stated here and other places many times that i was in error on my support of GAW, and apologized to the people i may have insulted.

So take this else where and pick on another guy.

thanks..and good bye.

What the fuck ever. You were power shilling for Paycoin and Garza long after it was exposed as an obvious fraud operation.

A lot of people were...  Hell, I wanted to believe that Garza hadn't bent me over.  People are passionate about money man.  It's easy to get emotional.

Leave the guy alone.  GAW tricked a lot of us.

So, he should get a pass for power shilling a hardcore fraud operation, long after even the dullest imbecile had figured out that Paycoin was a fraud scheme, and now he is here power shilling something associated with that last fraud scam and looks to be another one?

Uhhh, Wut?

I like you Paul.  But you are clouding your original message at this point.  Don't put your emotions before logic.

I lost thousands on GAW.  I didn't believe the bullshit I was being fed as long as this guy did...but I WANTED to believe that I didn't lose as much as I did.

There is a difference between losing money in a scam and heavily shilling for it. According to the SEC 10k+ "investors" may have lost money. Only a small fraction were inclined to CONTRIBUTE to the scam by shilling for it. buckrogers here and a few others including EvilPanda's group of paid shills were exceptionally militant.

tl;dr: Sorry for your loss. Shills don't get a free pass.

But all that is getting off topic. I still don't see anybody trying to defend this BitStone thing with some logic. Yelling at Paul Revere isn't going to make the questions go away.
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:46:40 AM

Wow this thread just keeps and goin and going, lol this is fun!  Grin
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:14:57 AM

If you want to scream scam, then you'll probably have to do it on everyone here - just about, since i have no doubt at one point or another most of your friends (suchmoon) had some stake in the gaw shit.

Huh? What did I ever do to you?

If you are such an accomplished anti-gawist (which I doubt but it's a popular claim these days so whatever) you should know that trying to discredit your opponents doesn't work in these situations.

So how about you put on your big boy pants and address the actual issues that Paul Revere and others are raising. Such as - what's the purpose of having a special coin for gems. And some Avalon miners. How are the merchandise discounts going to be sustained over long term. Who owns half of the coins even though there was no premine (but someone clearly rented a shitload of hashpower to get in on it as if they knew there was going to be a massive pump).

suchmoon since you asked, weren't you a gaw person/follower at one point?

How much did you lose to make you almost as bitter yet smarter than paul?

You mention opponents, I don't have opponents, you two certainly don't qualify to be opponents, I'm just calling out rudeness and abusiveness for no apparent reason and without any valid reason to say that since a person involved with, or owned a coin is now supposedly involved with another it must be a scam.  

If we use that logic, then should we never trust anything that you say? or dbt1033? or the thousands of people who owned a piece of the gaw ponzi at one point?

its irrediculous Smiley

big boy pants: do you own a pair? just checking first.   You keep coming back to the whats the purpose for having a coin for gems or whatever ....

What is the point for having a coin for anything?  

Bitcoin: is now becoming widely accepted in most areas, and that took at least a few years...no?

How many other coins have a usable value other than a traditional pump and dump or to trade for BTC?

As for this coin, (which I am not promoting or endorsing) BUT am making a valid statement: at least if you have BST you can sell it or trade it for a tangible good.

You can also trade it for BTC

It has multiple functions.  But it's core, is that you are supposedly going to be able to actually spend it on a piece of jewelry or silver gold whatever.

What can you buy with any other alt coin?  I know that there are a FEW that are accepted semi-mainstream along with BTC in online shops.

So what I see is something different and with a nice twist and a breath of fresh air.

I see no reason to attack this coin, before any evidence of foul play is shown....as of now I see none!

You mentioned renting hashloads to get in, while reviewing the history of this, I saw plenty of opportunity for ANYONE to rent hashpower or Mine this coin on their own.  

I saw pools open and available to use, I see it on 2 exchanges, and a roadmap which I hope to be followed.

I cant saw that for any other alt that wasn't a pump and dump recently.

The coin is still alive and well, and a store is looking to be opened.

I don't see why the fuding bashing crew paul and yourself included, need to shit on everything you see and hear of?

You guys make absolutely no sense, and you two are a joke in most circles when your names are brought up.

So why don't you and paul put on your "Big Boy Pants", and grow up instead of being so butthurt from the gaw scam, that you feel the need to bash everything in sight and insulting rudely every person you come in contact with.

If you want respect then you need to give respect, because right now all you guys are, are a couple of clowns who think they know shit.

newsflash: if you were half as smart you and paul claim to be, and not considered children on this forum that no one can have a civil conversation with, then maybe you would  change your tune to shut up, or speak nicely...I don't know that might be a crazy idea to comprehend.

Paul since you mentioned earlier about real names...what is your name? suchmoon...what is yours? full bio?  I didnt think so.

Put your money where you big mouths are.

Are you guys even invested in anything but hatred? any coins? .......right.

tl;dr : suchmoon and paul are childish and abusive people who were hurt and lost money and feel it necessary to make their life's mission here on Bitcointalk to be bullies and act foolishly.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 01:17:47 AM

at least if you have BST you can sell it or trade it for a tangible good.

You should stick to facts if you're trying to make a point.  Until multiple transactions are finalized and confirmed by users this statement is as much bullshit as the 50 posts prior.

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:20:18 AM

Looks similar to the BitGem multi million dollar scam.
wheellocks

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:21:10 AM

You should stick to facts if you're trying to make a point.  Until multiple transactions are finalized and confirmed by users this statement is as much bullshit as the 50 posts prior.

I'll be sure to include your name on the photo I take when my goods arrive.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:28:35 AM

excuse me? are you talking to me?

lol please dont involve me in your nonsense.

that trust rating was given in the first weeks of GAW's life, when they actually sent out good and services, if I could delete it I would, I have tried.

Plus I have openly stated here and other places many times that i was in error on my support of GAW, and apologized to the people i may have insulted.

So take this else where and pick on another guy.

thanks..and good bye.

What the fuck ever. You were power shilling for Paycoin and Garza long after it was exposed as an obvious fraud operation.

A lot of people were...  Hell, I wanted to believe that Garza hadn't bent me over.  People are passionate about money man.  It's easy to get emotional.

Leave the guy alone.  GAW tricked a lot of us.

So, he should get a pass for power shilling a hardcore fraud operation, long after even the dullest imbecile had figured out that Paycoin was a fraud scheme, and now he is here power shilling something associated with that last fraud scam and looks to be another one?

Uhhh, Wut?

I like you Paul.  But you are clouding your original message at this point.  Don't put your emotions before logic.

I lost thousands on GAW.  I didn't believe the bullshit I was being fed as long as this guy did...but I WANTED to believe that I didn't lose as much as I did.

There is a difference between losing money in a scam and heavily shilling for it. According to the SEC 10k+ "investors" may have lost money. Only a small fraction were inclined to CONTRIBUTE to the scam by shilling for it. buckrogers here and a few others including EvilPanda's group of paid shills were exceptionally militant.

tl;dr: Sorry for your loss. Shills don't get a free pass.

But all that is getting off topic. I still don't see anybody trying to defend this BitStone thing with some logic. Yelling at Paul Revere isn't going to make the questions go away.

Wait, I was paid? wheres my money? I could use it now Smiley

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:36:24 AM

Make sure to post a Youtube video all tweaked to hell like Keith's Pal from Hashtalk, Hellsgremlin did when he received his "gift" for shilling Paycoin and Coinstand as he has admitted was the case recently.

wheellocks

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:38:26 AM

Make sure to post a Youtube video all tweaked to hell like Keith's Pal from Hashtalk, Hellsgremlin did when he received his "gift" for shilling Paycoin and Coinstand as he has admitted was the case recently.

https://i.imgur.com/fOE7DO6.jpg

Surething, ill just need you to send me over the crack you guys smoke before you turn on your computers in the morning.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:40:46 AM

Surething, ill just need you to send me over the crack you guys smoke before you turn on your computers in the morning.

Wut? You are a poor debater . Fail. This asshol pictured above is literally one of Keith's "friends" (Scumbags he hangs around with) from Hashtalk, who has recently admitted that he was hired by Garza to pretend that he got some free shit from Coinstand, and also offered to do some "dirty deeds" against "detractors", specifically myself. Go ahead and post away. Please, you are doing a much better job of illuminating the character of this Bitstone operation than I can.

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:43:23 AM

That guy is geeked from Cali to NY.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 01:47:22 AM

Lost you there. Just goes to show how credible the rest of your bullshit is.

I don't know. Were you? Did you belong to EvilPanda's gang?

Actually if you were paid that would at least make sense. If you were debasing yourself for free that's even more retarded than I imagined.

Anyway, are we going to get a decent on-topic post from BitStone supporters here? Something grounded in finance/economics/market/etc?
wheellocks

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:49:54 AM

https://i.imgur.com/fOE7DO6.jpg

Wut? You are a poor debater . Fail.

Oh, this is a debate now? I didn't know, so sorry my apologies sir.

Have you ever been in an actual debate yet? I know they have a course in college...oh are you referring to your high school debate team?

This is not a debate actually, it is simply you throwing around fud and spreading rumors with zero facts to prove a scam.

Why don't you prove the scam? can you?  I didn't think so.  STOP SPRAYING YOUR FILTH HERE....I know you are sad, but there are support groups for that I'm sure.

"Fail"?  I see a childish term and another attempt at an insult, you are definitely standing up to your reputation on here. (that's not a good thing)  
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:50:17 AM

Lost you there. Just goes to show how credible the rest of your bullshit is.

I don't know. Were you? Did you belong to EvilPanda's gang?

Actually if you were paid that would at least make sense. If you were debasing yourself for free that's even more retarded than I imagined.

Anyway, are we going to get a decent on-topic post from BitStone supporters here? Something grounded in finance/economics/market/etc?

No, we won't get a good post.  No one is defending bitstone or able to defend bitstone.

Just a bunch of butthurt titty babys getting emotional about facts.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 01:51:42 AM

Unfortunately for you, you're nothing but a BST shill (based on your account history) so your opinion isn't worth any more than the rest of these schlubs.

I should have specified I don't care about shill accounts.

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:51:59 AM

Wut? You are a poor debater . Fail.

Oh, this is a debate now? I didn't know, so sorry my apologies sir.

Have you ever been in an actual debate yet? I know they have a course in college...oh are you referring to your high school debate team?

This is not a debate actually, it is simply you throwing around fud and spreading rumors with zero facts to prove a scam.

Why don't you prove the scam? can you?  I didn't think so.  STOP SPRAYING YOUR FILTH HERE....I know you are sad, but there are support groups for that I'm sure.

"Fail"?  I see a childish term and another attempt at an insult, you are definitely standing up to your reputation on here. (that's not a good thing)  

Quit being so emotional.  We don't have time to read your essays.

You just keep attacking people.  If you want to shut them up, shut them down.  Prove this is the next best thing since bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: