Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:38:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55531 times)
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:05:38 AM

@dbt1033:  you are not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? this was written as  a scam expose 2 years ago, and to show that I am not a newbie here.  nice job on going fullretard!

Also I never said gaw was the original scam, if you actually read the post you would see the point, saying what you did proves that you definitely have gone fullretard...thank you!

oh and this "kid" is not such a kid "old pal"

@paul: your stupid remarks are in the usual manner to be expected avoiding whats right in front of you, and continuing to ignore facts...so in theory, you hare fact-less and don't listen to them , so i doubt anyone would listen to your nonsense anymore.

you can keep on doing what you do best...looking dumb, as you just proved my point.

@suchmoon I know you don't care, because you a major part of the gaw period and came out clean and now are always on the offensive. Enjoy bashing away with your crew, no one listens to you guys anyway.

I have nothing further to say the prosecution rests!

WUT? Are you pretending to play courtroom or something now? I am afraid you have lost me completely here.

please keep up, i know there are a lot of big words written.

But if you are going to go around accusing everyone of shilling and scamming, and now you see proof right in front of your eyes otherwise, then you are obviously just here to fud.

who else in in your fud crew, please step up.

i can see the obvious 4 or 5.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 03:06:15 AM

@suchmoon I know you don't care, because you a major part of the gaw period and came out clean and now are always on the offensive. Enjoy bashing away with your crew, no one listens to you guys anyway.

You do. You just can't force yourself to click that ignore button. Now please find (or create) an appropriate thread and post your GAW stuff there. Make sure to post proof of me being "major part of the gaw" or whatever you're trying to say there (punctuation isn't your strongest skill, is it?).

Back to topic if I may so suggest. Who controls ~50% of the non-premined BitStone coin supply? Any guesses?
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:07:54 AM

who owns it?

do you know?

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:09:20 AM

@dbt1033:  you are not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? this was written as  a scam expose 2 years ago, and to show that I am not a newbie here.  nice job on going fullretard!

Also I never said gaw was the original scam, if you actually read the post you would see the point, saying what you did proves that you definitely have gone fullretard...thank you!

@paul: your stupid remarks are in the usual manner to be expected avoiding whats right in front of you, and continuing to ignore facts...so in theory, you hare fact-less and don't listen to them , so i doubt anyone would listen to your nonsense anymore.

you can keep on doing what you do best...looking dumb, as you just proved my point.

WUT? Are you pretending to play courtroom or something now? I am afraid you have lost me completely here.

But if you are going to go around accusing everyone of shilling and scamming, and now you see proof right in front of your eyes otherwise, then you are obviously just here to fud.

FUD crew? LMAO. You sound like you really believe your own bullshit. If there happens to be some other sorry assed morons who buy your bullshit, I feel sorry for them.

P.S: You have not answered why all of the old posts with this account are deleted. Seems almost like something someone would do when they sold an account to some scammer to be used as a shill puppet.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:10:16 AM

who owns it?

do you know?

I'm betting on takyboy or butstonedev myself.  Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:11:14 AM

who owns it?

do you know?

I'm betting on takyboy or butstonedev myself.  Grin

is there any proof of this?
and if so, what are you trying to say?

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:14:04 AM

who owns it?

do you know?

I'm betting on takyboy or butstonedev myself.  Grin

There was no statement of fact, so why would you ask for proof? Proof that Owlcats is betting on who it might be?  You sir, are a fucking moron.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:19:32 AM

holy fuck you all need to get a life.  we get the picture.
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:20:05 AM

wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:21:37 AM

FUD crew? LMAO. You sound like you really believe your own bullshit. If there happens to be some other sorry assed moron who buys your bullshit, I feel sorry for them.

Paul, let me break it down for you in simple terms you can understand and i'll leave it at that.

Every single person on this and any other forum on the entire internet thinks you are a bully and a jerk.

You cannot have a civil conversation with anyone, ever.

As much as you think people look up to you and take your advice that you so blatantly post in your sig that you are a person who has the goal of finding the truth and preventing fraud, no one takes you seriously...why? because you are only one sided.

You are irrational, offensive, and rude to all.

You are a joke that people laugh at when your name comes up in conversation, that people don't want to engage with (see all of the above).

Personally, I think you are a disgrace to this community, and have no valid input whatsoever.

You disgrace the name of Paul Revere.

Nothing you can say or have said should have any validity at all to any member reading this on this or any other forum.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:25:03 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 03:45:29 AM by buckrogers

who owns it?

do you know?

I'm betting on takyboy or butstonedev myself.  Grin

There was no statement of fact, so why would you ask for proof? Proof that Owlcats is betting on who it might be?  You sir, are a fucking moron.

I'm a moron?

woah ..chill brotha, suchmoon asked a question which seemed loaded, if you didnt see that, and then people were commenting on it, on topic.

thanks!

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:34:34 AM

Wow, wheellocks you're taking virtual dick-measuring to a whole new level. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but it's all in vain 'cause I don't care.

Now that you got that out of the way are you going to stay on topic?

Sorry for quoting myself but to help get you started, what's your opinion - who owns this address:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

Must be someone very very lucky or with inside knowledge perhaps. Who could that be?

I'm glad that I got out from under this rock. Don't care much for peridot anyway.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 03:48:15 AM

I find it quite hilarious that none of the wannabe BitStone "investors" - or "customers" or "victims" or whatever they want to call themselves - seem to be concerned that someone is holding nearly 50% of the coins acquired at very low cost compared to the current exchange rate (no premine LOL). And this being a POS coin that someone consequently controls 50% of the network.

This "whale" is probably a very honest and responsible person and will NEVER do anything bad, like dump a significant amount of coins, or meddle with forking. This is crypto, we inherently trust shady characters, right?  Grin

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/#!rich

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 03:48:22 AM

I'm glad that I got out from under this rock. Don't care much for peridot anyway.

Amen brother.

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:57:54 AM

I find it quite hilarious that none of the wannabe BitStone "investors" - or "customers" or "victims" or whatever they want to call themselves - seem to be concerned that someone is holding nearly 50% of the coins acquired at very low cost compared to the current exchange rate (no premine LOL). And this being a POS coin that someone consequently controls 50% of the network.

This "whale" is probably a very honest and responsible person and will NEVER do anything bad, like dump a significant amount of coins, or meddle with forking. This is crypto, we inherently trust shady characters, right?  Grin

Id like to ask a question with out being insulted or battered on topic ...lol

Where do you see in that chart that 1 person holds 50% of all the coins?  I see a lot of wallet bubbles with the top ten being largest of course, but with different addresses. Most of them are in the 30K range or less.

thanks!

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:02:32 AM

Where do you see in that chart that 1 person holds 50% of all the coins?  I see a lot of wallet bubbles with the top ten being largest of course, but with different addresses. Most of them are in the 30K range or less.

thanks!

Go to this link. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm
Big bag holder briefly combined the coins into one address and then split them back up 40 minutes later.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 04:14:38 AM

thanks!

This is where a single address held ~200k coins: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

This was already posted a few pages back by someone and didn't attract any attention, which was the point of my post.

That 200k was then split into multiple "bubbles". You can still see that top 10 addresses hold >50%. I hope someone with enough time on their hands can dig up the transactions to show if that 200k ended up in those big bubbles, or on Bittrex, etc.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:16:23 AM

thanks!

This is where a single address held ~200k coins: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

This was already posted a few pages back by someone and didn't attract any attention, which was the point of my post.

That 200k was then split into multiple "bubbles". You can still see that top 10 addresses hold >50%. I hope someone with enough time on their hands can dig up the transactions to show if that 200k ended up in those big bubbles, or on Bittrex, etc.

i see now, thanks.

But why do you assume it is one person?

Couldn't it be an investment group or something along those lines?

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 04:18:10 AM

thanks!

i see now, thanks.

But why do you assume it is one person?

Couldn't it be an investment group or something along those lines?

I know of one particular scammer who not long ago was asking around to buy mass quantities of dead shitcoins...  Believe it or not, he's posted in this thread a couple times.

Coincidence?  Who knows...

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:20:47 AM

do you have a page #?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: