Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:38:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55531 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:22:58 AM

The fact that they are advertising silver and gold well under spot price smells uber scammy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:23:59 AM

Came to check out this thread for all the posts it keeps getting-- I do see a bunch of trolls playing games -

"You have 1 hour to prove yourself" -

Really?

These guys offered to let you buy gold or silver with escrow and yet you are still bitching.  What a bunch of nonsense.

Do you honestly think someone needs to comply with your demands like a ransom.  I have watched this thread and the previous and I hate scams, but I have yet to read any real evidence of anything yet. I would cry foul if anyone had an ounce of evidence - but holy shit this looks like a troll convention in here.  

I hope you guys are legit and can shut these bitches up.  

It's not my problem that you are blind.

This screams scam.  If you just stopped by, make sure to read back.  Do yourself a favor.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:24:42 AM

but you have money to buy an item if you want it ..right, unless you are "window shopping"

I have money to buy his silver bar.  All of them.  

I have btc and usd.  

You still aren't in touch with reality yet...  even if I was a lower class individual, I still have the right to go try on the new jacket that I want, but can't afford.

Show the money first retail is absurd...unless you are buying a ferrari.  But we are talking like $400 worth of silver.  

im sure you have $400 to buy some silver, its ok dont freek out....but what you were demanding earlier sounded crazy. thats all.

So it's crazy to ask him to show us the silver he claims to have?  He has granite counter tops, I'm sure he has a camera phone.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:27:48 AM

The fact that they are advertising silver and gold well under spot price smells uber scammy.

It might smell like dog shit - but find yourself an escrow if you do not trust the one they are going to use, and then you are safe.

OR THE OTHER OPTION IS:

Join the trolls and cry because you sold all your bitstone and now cannot buy anything.  

OR JOIN THE DICK MEASURING CONTEST FROM dbt1033

"I have money to buy his silver bar.  All of them."

Thanks for the entertainment from the Troll Show, catch you guys later

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:29:42 AM

It might smell like dog shit - but find yourself an escrow if you do not trust the one they are going to use, and then you are safe.

OR THE OTHER OPTION IS:

Join the trolls and cry because you sold all your bitstone and now cannot buy anything.  

Damn you are a fool.  

You didn't even catch what I did there.  It wouldn't have made sense to you anyway, because you didn't actually read the thread.

So I have a big dick because I can afford a $400 silver bar?  Yours must be on the small side.

Silver bar is singular btw, which was another jab.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:32:46 AM

Came to check out this thread for all the posts it keeps getting-- I do see a bunch of trolls playing games -

Really?

These guys offered to let you buy gold or silver with escrow and yet you are still bitching.  What a bunch of nonsense.

Do you honestly think someone needs to comply with your demands like a ransom.  I have watched this thread and the previous and I hate scams, but I have yet to read any real evidence of anything yet. I would cry foul if anyone had an ounce of evidence - but holy shit this looks like a troll convention in here.  

This screams scam.  If you just stopped by, make sure to read back.  Do yourself a favor.

I could not resist-

I did read the other posts, I see a bunch of frivolous allegations and ZERO proof of anything wrong.  If I am going to make a purchase, the common sense thing to do is get escrow.  If they do not accept escrow or do not deliver then I say SCAM.  

But you are saying SCAM - and they are offering you escrow services and you have not bought anything.

So, a logical person would say that you are full of shit and are doing nothing but trolling.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:35:32 AM

Really?

I could not resist-

I did read the other posts, I see a bunch of frivolous allegations and ZERO proof of anything wrong.  If I am going to make a purchase, the common sense thing to do is get escrow.  If they do not accept escrow or do not deliver then I say SCAM.  

But you are saying SCAM - and they are offering you escrow services and you have not bought anything.

So, a logical person would say that you are full of shit and are doing nothing but trolling.

Non-delivery of merchandise isn't what I'm worried about.  

But if you will lie to someone's face about one thing, you can definitely do it again.  The dev's integrity concerns me.

There is other ways to get scammed besides buying things you never receive.

BTW, if they can buy silver more than 10% under spot (i would assume their discount is greater), wouldn't it be easier to sell for usd?  This is a business right?  Are they licensed?

BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:36:32 AM

Still digging the interest here.

So much interest I need to repost our update...lol

Hello Community,

Thanks for all of the recent interest in the BitStone project.

We have a vision and we are committed to seeing it through.

People have made money on BST, and we are very happy to hear that.

This is only a true indicator of the massive interest we already have...and with the things we have planned that interest is going to grow even more.

Escrow Update:

Escrow has been established, and we have worked out a deal to secure worry free escrows from a very accredited escrow agent here on BitcoinTalk.

Many of you may have heard of him, and we can assure that the whole community will be confident in his escrow abilities.

Who is this escrow?

Well, I will let this person introduce himself shortly.

Many people want the Silver Kilo Bars, and it so happens that our escrow agent wants one as well...so we are sending him one to review and to keep as a gift.

I want a silver kilo bar, how do I get one?

Very easily, contact me via PM and state that you want one...and I will put you in contact with the escrow agent asap.

When my escrow confirms he has received payment, I will get your shipping info that you provided my escrow agent and send package within 24 hours.

Buyer will receive tracking number, and be REQUIRED to SIGN for the package. Yeah, no and's if's or but's about it, if you want a Silver Bar and plan to use BST or BTC to purchase it...you will have to sign for that package.

When the package is confirmed DELIVERED, I will contact my escrow agent, and he will also check the status of delivery.

If all checks out funds will be released, and sale will then be finalized.

What items can I look forward to purchasing with BST in the next coming days?

Silver Kilo Bars

Gold Rounds / Sqaures - 1/4 oz , 10 gram , 1/2 oz

Silver Rounds / Squares - 5 oz , 10oz , 1oz

ALL 10% UNDER SPOT!

Nobody can beat our prices on these items.

Grab some BitStone if you wish to buy something of real value this holiday season using Crypto Currency!!!

BITTREX MARKET WHERE YOU CAN BUY BITSTONE:

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BST

Thanks for your support,

BitStoneDev

MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:43:17 AM

OR THE OTHER OPTION IS:

Damn you are a fool.  

You didn't even catch what I did there.  It wouldn't have made sense to you anyway, because you didn't actually read the thread.

So I have a big dick because I can afford a $400 silver bar?  Yours must be on the small side.

Obviously you want to compare your IQ against mine- good luck my friend.

I do not need you to point out that you THINK there is one bar, I think you are going to get face fucked tomorrow or the next day when they post more bars.  

Now, to prove you are not worthy to compete with me on intelligence quotient -

If you are going to use a statement that implies a singular form and follow it with a statement that refers back to the previous sentence and is in plural form then you do not have an understanding of the English Language.  Now, you said it was "a jab" which would imply that it could be that you were saying that he has 1 bar and you would like to buy them all (not very funny) or that he has a lot of bars and you could buy them all but do not know how to spell "bars".  It could also mean that you would like to buy "the bar" in the picture and the other ones he claims to have and that regardless of the number you could afford them all.

Cheers

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:45:00 AM

Still digging the interest here.

So much interest I need to repost our update...lol

Hello Community,

Thanks for all of the recent interest in the BitStone project.

We have a vision and we are committed to seeing it through.

People have made money on BST, and we are very happy to hear that.

This is only a true indicator of the massive interest we already have...and with the things we have planned that interest is going to grow even more.

Escrow Update:

Escrow has been established, and we have worked out a deal to secure worry free escrows from a very accredited escrow agent here on BitcoinTalk.

Many of you may have heard of him, and we can assure that the whole community will be confident in his escrow abilities.

Who is this escrow?

Well, I will let this person introduce himself shortly.

Many people want the Silver Kilo Bars, and it so happens that our escrow agent wants one as well...so we are sending him one to review and to keep as a gift.

I want a silver kilo bar, how do I get one?

Very easily, contact me via PM and state that you want one...and I will put you in contact with the escrow agent asap.

When my escrow confirms he has received payment, I will get your shipping info that you provided my escrow agent and send package within 24 hours.

Buyer will receive tracking number, and be REQUIRED to SIGN for the package. Yeah, no and's if's or but's about it, if you want a Silver Bar and plan to use BST or BTC to purchase it...you will have to sign for that package.

When the package is confirmed DELIVERED, I will contact my escrow agent, and he will also check the status of delivery.

If all checks out funds will be released, and sale will then be finalized.

What items can I look forward to purchasing with BST in the next coming days?

Silver Kilo Bars

Gold Rounds / Sqaures - 1/4 oz , 10 gram , 1/2 oz

Silver Rounds / Squares - 5 oz , 10oz , 1oz

ALL 10% UNDER SPOT!

Nobody can beat our prices on these items.

Grab some BitStone if you wish to buy something of real value this holiday season using Crypto Currency!!!

BITTREX MARKET WHERE YOU CAN BUY BITSTONE:

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BST

Thanks for your support,

BitStoneDev

I hope you have a Precious Metals Dealer's License...

If not, you are in big trouble. 
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:45:20 AM

OR THE OTHER OPTION IS:

Damn you are a fool.  

I do not need you to point out that you THINK there is one bar, I think you are going to get face fucked tomorrow or the next day when they post more bars.  

If you are going to use a statement that implies a singular form and follow it with a statement that refers back to the previous sentence and is in plural form then you do not have an understanding of the English Language.  Now, you said it was "a jab" which would imply that it could be that you were saying that he has 1 bar and you would like to buy them all (not very funny) or that he has a lot of bars and you could buy them all but do not know how to spell "bars".  It could also mean that you would like to buy "the bar" in the picture and the other ones he claims to have and that regardless of the number you could afford them all.

Cheers

Now that's a "jab"

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:46:09 AM

OR THE OTHER OPTION IS:

Damn you are a fool.  

Cheers

I don't have time to explain sarcasm to you.

Oh and stop making this a contest.  First it's dicks, then IQ...

What's your problem man?  Quit flirting.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:47:00 AM

If he has the bars now, as he says he does, he can just post a pic.  But he doesn't.  That's pretty obvious.
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:47:20 AM

OR THE OTHER OPTION IS:

Damn you are a fool.  

Cheers

Now that's someone running away to his mom's basement.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:48:54 AM

OR THE OTHER OPTION IS:

Damn you are a fool.  

Cheers

Now that's someone running away to his mom's basement.

If I recall correctly, you threatened me earlier and then said you were leaving...  HA talk about hypocritical.

You don't have your dealer's license.  Good luck with that.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:52:35 AM

Hello BitStone Community,

Have been working very closely with Bill @ Bittrex - as he is the compliance officer and the person in charge of crypto currencies being listed on Bittrex.

I will tell you it's appeared they have cracked down, and just buying your way on there isn't cutting it anymore.

In short, I'm glad they have made the right changes and I'm providing everything Bill is asking to be listed.

Company EIN from IRS for BST : Check
Company Contacts - Refineries, Dealers, Graders Contacts: Check
LLC Filling Original Paperwork: Check

Along with a full breakdown of the overhaul that took place to better the future of BitStone and the community in which supports BST.

Things are looking good so far, and will keep you all updated.

Just to let you all know, I'm not mass contacting exchanges, that is a complete waste of time.

Better to work with one at a time, and in due time others interested will contact us for the addition of BitStone.

Thread is un-moderated.....So any questions, comments, or concerns please voice them here.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

I pulled this for DICKbit1033 - He keeps saying I did not read the thread, I think he cannot read.

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:53:38 AM

If he has the bars now, as he says he does, he can just post a pic.  But he doesn't.  That's pretty obvious.

Not posting one is so much more humorous.

When I do post the pics later, I will be quoting all these statements you're making...and making even more fun of it.

Keep fudding, you're only making yourself look more desperate for BitStone.

We know what we have, and we know what our abilities are on delivering.

You making random demands like you are someone of importance to me is comical.

All you are is someone that made a few bucks on BitStone, have now flipped your attitude and statements to negative...looking to buy back lower, and over the past few days have failed at being able to buy back in cheaper than what you sold.

Sorry you sold,

BitStoneDev

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:55:17 AM

Hello BitStone Community,

Have been working very closely with Bill @ Bittrex - as he is the compliance officer and the person in charge of crypto currencies being listed on Bittrex.

I will tell you it's appeared they have cracked down, and just buying your way on there isn't cutting it anymore.

In short, I'm glad they have made the right changes and I'm providing everything Bill is asking to be listed.

Company EIN from IRS for BST : Check
Company Contacts - Refineries, Dealers, Graders Contacts: Check
LLC Filling Original Paperwork: Check

Along with a full breakdown of the overhaul that took place to better the future of BitStone and the community in which supports BST.

Things are looking good so far, and will keep you all updated.

Just to let you all know, I'm not mass contacting exchanges, that is a complete waste of time.

Better to work with one at a time, and in due time others interested will contact us for the addition of BitStone.

Thread is un-moderated.....So any questions, comments, or concerns please voice them here.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

I pulled this for DICKbit1033 - He keeps saying I did not read the thread, I think he cannot read.

So what's the operating name for this company so we can look them up and see for ourselves?

Oh, and BitStoneDev said to voice concerns so he can address them.  Why won't he address them?  I'm just doing as I'm told.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:56:27 AM

If he has the bars now, as he says he does, he can just post a pic.  But he doesn't.  That's pretty obvious.

Not posting one is so much more humorous.

When I do post the pics later, I will be quoting all these statements you're making...and making even more fun of it.

Keep fudding, you're only making yourself look more desperate for BitStone.

We know what we have, and we know what our abilities are on delivering.

You making random demands like you are someone of importance to me is comical.

All you are is someone that made a few bucks on BitStone, have now flipped your attitude and statements to negative...looking to buy back lower, and over the past few days have failed at being able to buy back in cheaper than what you sold.

Sorry you sold,

BitStoneDev

We both know now is NOT a good time to buy in lol.  

And it's easy to go get more bars after the fact that you have been accused of not having them.  I'm sure you guys have already dumped a lot of btc in to this during accumulation.  It sucks being the one getting bent over for once, doesn't it?
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 08:02:41 AM

Done with you Grin

Take Care,

BitStoneDev

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: