Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55537 times)
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:49:22 PM

Nice - Suchmoon is back

STATISTICS ABOUT PAUL AND SUCHMOON

Paul - about 3000 posts in 1 year
Suchmoon - about 7400 post in almost 2 years

Conclusion- they think people like to read their post or they think they are important.  

Diagnosis: Delusional

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:50:25 PM

Nice - Suchmoon is back

Conclusion- they think people like to read their post or they think they are important.  

Now look who's misdirecting.... don't be hypocritical MakeBelieve
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:50:34 PM

*Waiting for the double undercover triple and a half backwards flip where I am accused of being part of an elaborate reverse psychology plan to pump dem ScamBones Bitstones!  Grin  Cool  Cheesy

My orders are sure getting filled. Thanks

Weren't you part of the piece of shit nigerian Bitstake scam squad? (yes i got fucked on that).  Look you're "all over this coin" too, huh how ironic.  Please stop shilling this garbage with sad posts of 'buying', but if you are for real, enjoy holding vaporware scamcoins worth absolutely nothing.  

haha, you butthurt bro?

Yes and no, the way you say that makes me wanna knock your teeth out though.  Since you're probably 18 yrs old living at your parents house in the basement watching youjizz nightly, doesn't bother me.

I didn't lose so much as I missed out selling out for a NICE chunk of btc, listened the wrong words and not myself as I should have/usually do.).  Sure I played swings up/down that's crypto but holding that more than usual was an error in judgement. But yes, I did end up in the red and not in the black which is a piss-off.

Also yes/no because my full time job pays me MORE than enough vs. altkiddie money, so whatever.

But yeah funny how those on the inside think they're so smart.....gonna get yours one day.

Knock em out bro. Hit me with a crypto kick bro. Then hit me with a cyber jab. Much butthurt, yes yes yes  Grin

MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:53:05 PM

Nice - Suchmoon is back

Come on now- there is a difference
I am providing FACTS and they are providing theories and gossip

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:55:23 PM

Nice - Suchmoon is back

Come on now- there is a difference
I am providing FACTS and they are providing theories and gossip

The truth is, no one is providing facts.  Only speculation.  The fact that the dev has not cleared his name (which should be extraordinarily easy), is extremely concerning.

Sadly, I fear that most of the allegations that have been made are true at this point.

The dev showed us a bunch of stock photos and 1 silver bar.  That's it. 

Show me your inventory before you take my money.  Show me that you are actually licensed and not full of shit.  These are very reasonable requests.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:56:54 PM

Paul is misdirecting again - LOL

Let me spell it out for you Paul, I forgot you are incapable of understanding basic ideas.

YOU ARE NOT VERY GOOD AT RESEARCH:

You implied that Keith is misleading people by spelling his own name wrong- Yet you have ZERO evidence to support it.  
You implied that Keith is a drug addict - Yet your only source for that info is TOPIX

So i was both clarifying that the name is commonly misspelled and that you are a FUCKING IDIOT

So your long winded oration was indeed nothing but a childish swipe at my confusion about Keith/Kieth spelling his name differently on Bitstone related things compared to the way he really spells his name and is on his real clinic business. The fake spelling of "Dr. Kieth Harville" Leads you to a non-existent business (Thnks Owlcat), and the real spelling (Keith Harville) leads you to his real clinic. And you say that this is mere coincidence that he forgot how to spell his name . Your brilliant deductions have been duly noted, but I have reached a different conclusion than you have.

Fake spelling leads to a fake business. Real spelling leads to his real business. Keith uses the fake spelling on everything Bitstone related. Figure it the fuck out already.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:57:07 PM

The truth is, no one is providing facts.  Only speculation.  The fact that the dev has not cleared his name (which should be extraordinarily easy), is extremely concerning.

Sadly, I fear that most of the allegations that have been made are true at this point.

The dev showed us a bunch of stock photos and 1 silver bar.  That's it. 

Show me your inventory before you take my money.  Show me that you are actually licensed and not full of shit.  These are very reasonable requests.

Unless you're still bagholding there's nothing to fear.

MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:57:29 PM

My last post for a bit, I will try to make it a good one and show the misdirection and inadequacies of Pauls line of thinking

Paul Revere:
Can you show any proof about the drug addiction accusations other than posts from TOPIX?
Can you show any proof of Keith lying about how he spells his name or that he has actually ever spelled it Kieth?

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:57:50 PM

That accumulated amount of btc, about 31BTC or so is still over 3 times the cost to mine it. Not to mention its still trading at over 20 times the cost to mine it. I still see people butthurt that they didn't get into bitstone earlier.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:04:08 PM

That accumulated amount of btc, about 31BTC or so is still over 3 times the cost to mine it. Not to mention its still trading at over 20 times the cost to mine it. I still see people butthurt that they didn't get into bitstone earlier.

Stop acting like this shit is so incredible.  The dev can't even post real photos of his "inventory".  The market is still inflated.

We know BobSurplus is here (there's your sign, everything he's ever been in was ruined).  This concept has been tried time and time again.  It fails every time. 

History repeats itself.

And we are butthurt because we don't own a rekt scamcoin?  Don't think so...  Market is crashing fast.  I told you guys to get the fuck out when there were buy

orders at .0007.  I bet the ones that listened are glad they were able to recoup some of their btc.

I will say this again.  This is your last chance to get out at .0005 level. 

When it hits .0001, I'll be here to say I told you so, just like I am now.
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 08:07:07 PM

BST SHILL LIST!!

baby222: 2 months gap in post history prior to posting in BST thread

Oh I will deff be sending my BST to the escrow to get some gold and silver. When I get my items, I will have the last laugh on you clowns. Seriously you guys need to get a life, what are you doing?

Another shill and/or purchased account.  Adding you to the list of dumbfuck misfit trolls.

Why the 2 month lapse in posting?  Workin on the scam?

YinShuiSiYuan: 6 months gap in post history prior to posting in BST thread

YinShuiSiYuan

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:09:03 PM

Stop acting like this shit is so incredible.  The dev can't even post real photos of his "inventory".  The market is still inflated.

We know BobSurplus is here (there's your sign, everything he's ever been in was ruined).  This concept has been tried time and time again.  It fails every time. 

History repeats itself.

And we are butthurt because we don't own a rekt scamcoin?  Don't think so...  Market is crashing fast.  I told you guys to get the fuck out when there were buy

orders at .0007.  I bet the ones that listened are glad they were able to recoup some of their btc.

I'm pretty sure he has got what he says he does. I read your post last night, and it looked like you were on some super hiatus thinking you were entitled to spit demands like a drill Sargent. Sorry but I personally don't think you or any of you are that important. I'm guessing the dev truly doesn't care to entertain you. This is his coin, and you are just up his ass like its yours. You don't even own any, but you made money on it when you did. Now look at you, so quick to turn the other cheek after you made your cash. What a scumbag you are.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:10:51 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 08:25:15 PM by Paul Revere

My last post for a bit, I will try to make it a good one and show the misdirection and inadequacies of Pauls line of thinking

Paul Revere:
Can you show any proof about the drug addiction accusations other than posts from TOPIX?
Can you show any proof of Keith lying about how he spells his name or that he has actually ever spelled it Kieth?

For question #1: When proof is provided, you respond with asking for more proof. Duly noted.

As for Keith Kieth, How about this that you have already read a page back?

Keith

FUD

The name's "Kieth". You don't want to run around throwing accusations that Mr. Harville doesn't know his own name.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Kieth+Harville+Obgyn

https://bitbucket.org/BitStoneDevelopers/bst-bitstone-source/commits/all

Well, now I am not sure what is going on here. I saw this post and went back and changed some ei's around, and now I see that he spells it both ways. When you search the Keith spelling the other one pops up as the google location one. I don't recall ever seeing the Kieth spelling of "Keith" before anywhere. I am going to surmise that his name is actually "Keith". Since he is making a web presence with both spellings, at least they are both covered for SEO. What say you Keith? Or Kieth? Whatever spelling you are using today? Which is the real way to spell your name? Are the dual spellings being on search engines for what is clearly the same person intentional?

https://www.google.com/search?q=keith+harville+batesville+ar&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Is "Kieth" your new way to spell your name to put some distance between your real self and your online "biznessman" self? Please straighten this out so we know exactly who is running this operation you claim is legitimate and legal.

You see the name on the Bitstone commits there ya fucking retard? WRONG SPELLING OF HIS NAME.
The OB GYN part there with the wrong spelling goes to a fake business.
His real name goes to his real business.
Please keep at it. Post away, by all means.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 08:11:31 PM

History repeats itself.

I'm pretty sure he has got what he says he does. I read your post last night, and it looked like you were on some super hiatus thinking you were entitled to spit demands like a drill Sargent. Sorry but I personally don't think you or any of you are that important. I'm guessing the dev truly doesn't care to entertain you. This is his coin, and you are just up his ass like its yours. You don't even own any, but you made money on it when you did. Now look at you, so quick to turn the other cheek after you made your cash. What a scumbag you are.

Speaking of scumbag...IGNORE THIS FUCKING SHILL!!! LOOK AT HIS POST HISTORY AND YOU WILL SEE HE IS NOTHING BUT A SHILL ACCOUNT FOR SCAM COINS.

screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:11:46 PM

Oh I will deff be sending my BST to the escrow to get some gold and silver. When I get my items, I will have the last laugh on you clowns. Seriously you guys need to get a life, what are you doing?

YinShuiSiYuan: 6 months gap in post history prior to posting in BST thread

BUTTHURT LIST:

NextGenCrypto
YinShuiSiYuan

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:16:21 PM

haha, everyone posting in this thread is now a shill? I feel honored.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:19:06 PM

Just look at your post history.  Shill to the max.

Oh, and for other projects MasterTrader777 is involved with too...

Always on the defensive.  He needs to hire new guys.  His current bodyguards aren't equipped to go to war.

Sad too...I really didn't want MasterTrader777 to be associated with this.  I thought he was a stand up guy.
YinShuiSiYuan

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:22:50 PM

Always on the defensive.  He needs to hire new guys.  His current bodyguards aren't equipped to go to war.

Sad too...I really didn't want MasterTrader777 to be associated with this.  I thought he was a stand up guy.

You are obsessed with mastertrader too?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:23:53 PM

Paul Revere:

For question #1: When proof is provided, you respond with asking for more proof. Duly noted.

As for Keith Kieth, How about this that you have already read a page back?

Keith

FUD

The name's "Kieth". You don't want to run around throwing accusations that Mr. Harville doesn't know his own name.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Kieth+Harville+Obgyn

https://bitbucket.org/BitStoneDevelopers/bst-bitstone-source/commits/all

Well, now I am not sure what is going on here. I saw this post and went back and changed some ei's around, and now I see that he spells it both ways. When you search the Keith spelling the other one pops up as the google location one. I don't recall ever seeing the Kieth spelling of "Keith" before anywhere. I am going to surmise that his name is actually "Keith". Since he is making a web presence with both spellings, at least they are both covered for SEO. What say you Keith? Or Kieth? Whatever spelling you are using today? Which is the real way to spell your name? Are the dual spellings being on search engines for what is clearly the same person intentional?

https://www.google.com/search?q=keith+harville+batesville+ar&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Is "Kieth" your new way to spell your name to put some distance between your real self and your online "biznessman" self? Please straighten this out so we know exactly who is running this operation you claim is legitimate and legal.

You see the name on the Bitstone commits there ya fucking retard? WRONG SPELLING OF HIS NAME.
Please keep at it. Post away, by all means.

I see no proof of drug addiction except your accusations. (and some Topix posts)
I see 2 misspellings of the name Keith that you have stated Keith did, even though 70%+ of the time it is misspelled that way.  That is not proof that looks like people misspelling his name.

Continue on with your bullshit accusations and bullshit theories without any evidence.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:24:08 PM

You are obsessed with mastertrader too?

No, just dismayed by his involvement in a blatant scam when he has so much to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: