Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:08:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55537 times)
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:24:46 PM

Believe whatever you want. Keith has been confronted with this on multiple occasions and has never denied having a drug problem. Until he says otherwise, the only thing there is to go on is some posts by pissed off patients of his who say that is the case and the fact that Keith does not deny it.

So, from what I can gather from your rantings, you believe that Dr. Keith Harville does not know how to spell his own name, and somehow accidentally setup a fake business with the incorrect spelling, and coincidentally, also uses the fake spelling for everything Bitstone related. And yet he somehow manages to spell his name correctly in relation to his actual clinic. Your deductions have been duly noted.

Oh and: Please, keep trying to piss me off. It motivates me. Seriously.

Yes, I see your logic.  Well done on the research, you have suddenly persuaded me that BitStone must be a scam.  I will now throw out all reasonable explanations and logic and turn to the dark side of Paul Revere.

What an imbecile you are Paul Revere.  By the way, if I have pissed you off and it motivates you to find some REAL evidence that BitStone is a scam then I have won the battle.

Honestly, I do not care how he spells his name nor do I care about his personal life.  What I do care about is if this is a scam or not and your reasoning and delusional thinking have no bearing on anyones perception of BitStone.  

You can continue to state that "I am showing that he cannot be trusted because he spells his name wrong and used or uses drugs" and then back it up with comments like "somehow setup a fake business with a fake name" or "he did not answer the question about being a drug addict".  All it does is continue to show you have nothing to offer PROVING bitstone is a SCAM.

Lastly, I have looked on the NPI and Medical License websites and NONE of them have his name spelled "Kieth". I also see that the Bitstone address and info posted shows his name spelled "Keith".  But the great Paul Revere has concluded that it was spelled wrong to try and pull a fast one.

FYI - The more you post and the more times you post the same thing over and over, the more desperate you look.  Have a good day.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:28:17 PM

Are you ready to give up your personal info that easily?

Are you fucking insane? Is Paul Revere selling anything to you? Also being such a huge GAW scam buster you should be aware of dead bunnies too.

Yes actually, it sees like you and your shitfudcrew are selling bucket loads of spam and bullshit, and I want to see pics before I buy any!

Missing the point suchmoon?

Point is (let my try and use small words for you and your xbox team):

you guys are on a witch-hunt
you are trying so hard to discredit a person, and bullying
you are pushing the boundaries of obsessive compulsiveness
you are probably all mentally ill
you all have nothing better to do with your pathetic lives
you either never owned this coin, or owned it and sold it long ago and will miss out.
you all probably don't own any coins anymore because you all think everything is a scam
you devote you daily life to spreading filth and disgrace here

you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

you are all playing with fire....

you can always go on with another reporter and spill your guts:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/josh-garza-address-growing-paycoin-paybase-scam-concerns-tnabc-miami/

PATHETIC!

All people see here are a bunch of bullies, and fud spreaders with nothing better to do, and no one cares to listen to it.

what? yes ....no one listens to you guys or take you seriously about anything  because you are all aggressive, intolerant, rude, abusive, and childish.

You and the xbox crew have zero credibility anymore, if you ever had some.

I'll buy some of that!

*Slow Clap...* Did you literally stand on a soapbox while you wrote that?

That is as fine a "lost the debate completely and so I am going to rant" as I have ever seen.

You really have a way of putting your whole self into it. Bravo. Well Done!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 09:28:59 PM

Yes. Because you don't really have any. The topic of the thread is:

"BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OFFICIAL THREAD]"

Which part of your lengthy rant is about BitStone? Do you have an opinion on e.g. the holder of the ~50% bag? Or the unfortunate state of the bitstones.org website (not to mention the wrong spelling of the domain name). So what's your deal? Just to rant about other posters with no thoughts or opinions of your own?
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:31:11 PM

Believe whatever you want. Keith has been confronted with this on multiple occasions and has never denied having a drug problem. Until he says otherwise, the only thing there is to go on is some posts by pissed off patients of his who say that is the case and the fact that Keith does not deny it.

So, from what I can gather from your rantings, you believe that Dr. Keith Harville does not know how to spell his own name, and somehow accidentally setup a fake business with the incorrect spelling, and coincidentally, also uses the fake spelling for everything Bitstone related. And yet he somehow manages to spell his name correctly in relation to his actual clinic. Your deductions have been duly noted.

Oh and: Please, keep trying to piss me off. It motivates me. Seriously.

Yes, I see your logic.  Well done on the research, you have suddenly persuaded me that BitStone must be a scam.  I will now throw out all reasonable explanations and logic and turn to the dark side of Paul Revere.

What an imbecile you are Paul Revere.  By the way, if I have pissed you off and it motivates you to find some REAL evidence that BitStone is a scam then I have won the battle.

Honestly, I do not care how he spells his name nor do I care about his personal life.  What I do care about is if this is a scam or not and your reasoning and delusional thinking have no bearing on anyones perception of BitStone.  

You can continue to state that "I am showing that he cannot be trusted because he spells his name wrong and used or uses drugs" and then back it up with comments like "somehow setup a fake business with a fake name" or "he did not answer the question about being a drug addict".  All it does is continue to show you have nothing to offer PROVING bitstone is a SCAM.

Lastly, I have looked on the NPI and Medical License websites and NONE of them have his name spelled "Kieth". I also see that the Bitstone address and info posted shows his name spelled "Keith".  But the great Paul Revere has concluded that it was spelled wrong to try and pull a fast one.

FYI - The more you post and the more times you post the same thing over and over, the more desperate you look.  Have a good day.

Incorrect. The more times I post the same thing over and over the higher the search rank climbs.

Some kids suck at baseball. Some are good at it. Others are just standing around in a field picking their noses.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:35:31 PM

So Paul you are saying that you are posting the same thing over and over - I think there is a word for that!

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:36:42 PM

So Paul you are saying that you are posting the same thing over and over - I think there is a word for that!

haha. nice jab.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:39:30 PM

Incorrect. I have been repeatedly answering the same questions posed by the pro ScamBones (Bitstones) squad here. The answers are nearly always the same, so there is repetition. Glad I could clear that up for you. Good try at being a nit picking punk though, seriously.

wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:40:17 PM

"BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OFFICIAL THREAD]"

Which part of your lengthy rant is about BitStone? Do you have an opinion on e.g. the holder of the ~50% bag? Or the unfortunate state of the bitstones.org website (not to mention the wrong spelling of the domain name). So what's your deal? Just to rant about other posters with no thoughts or opinions of your own?

You are not on a rant about bitstone by any means, that is what makes your bunch delusional.

In fact all i am seeing is rants about misspelling of names and bad addresses, no real talk about the coin, development or anything else.

You keep bringing up your famous ~50% bag insanity thought.....you are wrong, and I don't have to prove it.

Once you prove that you are correct with your accusation, then I will show you that you are wrong, but since that isn't possible ...catch 22?

Nice job at trying to bring it all back to the on topic part and your ~50% thing.

You guys are worse off then I remember. Maybe its like a bad wine, usually gets better with age, but your wine is sour.

To address your "no thoughts or opinions of your own?", I have stated my thought and opinions many times, but maybe you were too involved in your xbox game to read that part.

Keep up the good work fudders.

MakeBelieve has you guys pegged!  good job from someone with an actual brain.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:41:38 PM

And like the typical Paul - he comments on the very last sentence and forgets to comment on the relevant statements like:

The name Keith is spelled "KEITH" on the NPI, Medical License and on the Bitstone address.  Yet Paul thinks there is a conspiracy because he found a misspelled name.  

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:42:40 PM

Was there ever even any mention of the "BTC MINERS FOR BST"? Or is this just a link click ploy like the 10% under spot is a buy trick ploy? I certainly can't find it in the OP. Correct me if i'm blind.
wheellocks

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:44:05 PM

Are you ready to give up your personal info that easily?

Are you fucking insane? Is Paul Revere selling anything to you? Also being such a huge GAW scam buster you should be aware of dead bunnies too.

Yes actually, it sees like you and your shitfudcrew are selling bucket loads of spam and bullshit, and I want to see pics before I buy any!

Point is (let my try and use small words for you and your xbox team):

you guys are on a witch-hunt
you are trying so hard to discredit a person, and bullying
you are pushing the boundaries of obsessive compulsiveness
you are probably all mentally ill
you all have nothing better to do with your pathetic lives
you either never owned this coin, or owned it and sold it long ago and will miss out.
you all probably don't own any coins anymore because you all think everything is a scam
you devote you daily life to spreading filth and disgrace here

you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

you are all playing with fire....

you can always go on with another reporter and spill your guts:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/josh-garza-address-growing-paycoin-paybase-scam-concerns-tnabc-miami/

PATHETIC!

All people see here are a bunch of bullies, and fud spreaders with nothing better to do, and no one cares to listen to it.

what? yes ....no one listens to you guys or take you seriously about anything  because you are all aggressive, intolerant, rude, abusive, and childish.

You and the xbox crew have zero credibility anymore, if you ever had some.

I'll buy some of that!

*Slow Clap...* Did you literally stand on a soapbox while you wrote that?

That is as fine a "lost the debate completely and so I am going to rant" as I have ever seen.

You really have a way of putting your whole self into it. Bravo. Well Done!

Yes paul, I do put myself into it unlike yourself who just has diarrhea of the mouth, and spews filth as he pleases.

nice one.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:46:54 PM

You are not on a rant about bitstone by any means, that is what makes your bunch delusional.

If fact all i am seeing is rants about misspelling of names and bad addresses, no real talk about the coin, development or anything else.

You keep bringing up your famous ~50% bag insanity thought.....you are wrong, and I don't have to prove it.

Once you prove that you are correct with your accusation, then I will show you that you are wrong, but since that isn't possible ...catch 22?

Nice job at trying to bring it all back to the on topic part and your ~50% thing.

You guys are worse off then I remember. Maybe its like a bad wine, usually gets better with age, but your wine is sour.

To address your "no thoughts or opinions of your own?", I have stated my thought and opinions many times, but maybe you were too involved in your xbox game to read that part.

The coin model has already been discussed, and the devs have no answer as to how their magic coin creates extra wealth to cover the losses of selling commodities at 10% below their market value. Their also have been no answers about the validity of the "backing" claimed by someone who wants you and I to trust him. I don't trust him. I know for a fact that he pulled this same shit a few months back and refused to honor his word. You, can believe whatever you like. Oh, and he also called me a coward because I choose to post online anonymously, and he has chosen to use his real name. FINE. Goood for you, Keith! Please enjoy having your name permanently stamped with running what appears to be a fraud scam. He is the one making the poor choices, not me.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 09:49:17 PM

Once you prove that you are correct with your accusation, then I will show you that you are wrong

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

You're up.
wheellocks

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:49:37 PM

If fact all i am seeing is rants about misspelling of names and bad addresses, no real talk about the coin, development or anything else.

The coin model has already been discussed, and the devs have no answer as to how their magic coin creates extra wealth to cover the losses of selling commodities at 10% below their market value. Their have been no answers about the validity of the "backing" claimed by someone who wants you and I to trust him. I don't trust him. I know for a fact that he pulled this same shit a few months back and refused to honor his word. You, can believe whatever you like. Oh, and he also called me a coward because I choose to post online anonymously, and he has chosen to use his real name. FINE. Goood for you, Keith! Please enjoy having your name permanently stamped with running what appears to be a fraud scam. He is the one making the poor choices, not me.

Oh, so its just him you don't trust.

Tell me paul, who do you trust in crypto?

Please let us all know so we can invest with you.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:50:19 PM

Once you prove that you are correct with your accusation, then I will show you that you are wrong

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

You're up.

What is the deal with hundreds? of addresses with ~8,000 in them?

wheellocks

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:51:20 PM

You're up.
I'm up? what did you prove? nothing.

Show me exactly what you have proven in detail and who is the mysterious ~50% bagholder?

yea good luck!
wheellocks

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:53:22 PM

You're up.

What is the deal with hundreds? of addresses with ~8,000 in them?

I don't know paul what is it? you seem to know? don't you? doesn't suchmoon?

Fact is you guys dont know dick!

So prove something or stfu.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:56:56 PM

What if I post a thread that offers a 10 BTC bounty to the first person that can positively identify either Suchmoon or Paul Revere - It probably would not happen because you guys hide very well.  Please do a little reading on the thought process behind anonymity on the web, I think you will be very intrigued.  

Since I know you cannot read or research very well I will summarize it for you:  There is no reason to hide ones identity unless they are engaged in criminal activities, are using the online identity to fantasize or are trying to hide the truth.  

I will not post that thread because it would get deleted or I would get banned.  

I suspect that you guys hide because you need to hide the truth about your identity and have a lot of shame about your REAL lives.  I could be wrong and it could be that you are role playing because you failed out of the police academy or even because you are engaged in criminal activities. Or maybe you are fat kids that were terrorized growing up and want revenge. I do not know but the fact is you hide for one of those reasons.

I suspect you will comeback with something like "we hide because we fear Josh Garza will put out a hit on us", or some other lame excuse.  The simple fact is that many many professionals have narrowed down the truth behind anonymity on the web- and although you think you are special and do not fit the bill, you are not.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 09:57:15 PM

You're up.
I'm up? what did you prove? nothing.

Show me exactly what you have proven in detail and who is the mysterious ~50% bagholder?

yea good luck!

This is an address with 205k+ coins in it as of November 29. That's 46% of the total coin supply. You said you'll prove that I'm somehow wrong about that.

Are you saying the blockchain is wrong?
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:57:40 PM

The coin model has already been discussed, and the devs have no answer as to how their magic coin creates extra wealth to cover the losses of selling commodities at 10% below their market value. Their have been no answers about the validity of the "backing" claimed by someone who wants you and I to trust him. I don't trust him. I know for a fact that he pulled this same shit a few months back and refused to honor his word. You, can believe whatever you like. Oh, and he also called me a coward because I choose to post online anonymously, and he has chosen to use his real name. FINE. Goood for you, Keith! Please enjoy having your name permanently stamped with running what appears to be a fraud scam. He is the one making the poor choices, not me.

Oh, so its just him you don't trust.

Tell me paul, who do you trust in crypto?

Please let us all know so we can invest with you.

I don't trust anyone. Seems rather stupid to do that when pretty much everything turns out to be a scam- even the stuff that is not as obvious as this ace operation. Nope, don't trust anyone in Crypto, especially me. Seriously. Everyone should be checking things for themselves. I present what I know, and others do, too. Eventually a picture of what an operation like Bitstones most likely is can be assembled from the tidbits. If you want someone to guide you around the Cryptosphere you are definitely just a sheep waiting to be sheared and some kind Wolf will show you the way. Blockchains are the only thing about Crypto that seems trustworthy at this point, and the jury is still out on that even.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: