Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:43:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55528 times)
bensam12345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:20:04 AM

BitStone Dev- would it be possible to open a thread for announcements only.  I do not like needing to weed through pages of troll shit to find out what is going on.  maybe a new thread that remains locked except for your announcements.  That way the trolls can keep posting mounds of worthless crap here and those of us that want to read the meat and potatoes can get it easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bensam12345

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:21:20 AM

There goes Paul again - showing it is OK for them to blatantly lie and mislead people.  The #2 village idiot has returned.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:23:39 AM

BitStone Dev- would it be possible to open a thread for announcements only.  I do not like needing to weed through pages of troll shit to find out what is going on.  maybe a new thread that remains locked except for your announcements.  That way the trolls can keep posting mounds of worthless crap here and those of us that want to read the meat and potatoes can get it easily.

That is a great idea- whoever you are (wink , wink Wink) Why don't you/he, whoever you are  do that?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:24:10 AM

There goes Paul again - showing it is OK for them to blatantly lie and mislead people.  The #2 village idiot has returned.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

This is the address.  Follow the money.  It's been split up and moved to several places.

Are you seriously delusional enough to think everyone here is worried about a 51% attack? LOL

People are concerned because someone owns half the coins in existence.
bensam12345

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:25:07 AM

Sorry owlman, suchmoon said there was a ~50% bagholder, he never proved who it was.

All that you see on the blockchain is that it is in an address, so who does it belong to?

Since then I have seen nothing but accusations and conspiracy theories, no actual proof of any person.

Once he tells me who it belongs to, then I can respond with my answer. Plus it's not my coin. I don't have any coin that I developed, I have coins that I have invested in a portfolio if that's what your 3rd grade vocabulary is trying to convey.

Also when you say "You all asked for questions" ...I don't recall asking many questions about the coin, I remember saying I think its a nice idea and a breath of fresh air, and am looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Your fudster crew is asking all sorts of wild questions...please get your facts straight.

There was no burden to prove who owns the address, there never was. You completely miss the point, just like all you shit coiners.  Grin

Edit have fun holding those bags after Keith dumps the premine on you all... LOL!  Cool

a third village idiot-
1 - show me ANY address at ANYTIME that has held 50% or more of the coins -
2- show me ANY evidence on the blockchain of a Premine

Dumb ass

Easy.  It's on the blockchain.  I'll do it when I get home from work if someone else hasn't already.  But I tracked it last night and can confirm that this is true.

Ok- looking forward to seeing a wallet with 50% or more of the coins.  Remember that suchmoons idea that it can be forked because 50%+ of the coins are controlled by a group or individual only applies to more than 50%, not 45%.  I assume suchmoon used the ~ sign to show it was about 50% but anything less cannot fork the network.  So what I see is another attempt to distort facts to prove a weak theory.

Btw- don't forget to show that Premine -

Who cares about the forking? The fucking is more of a concern about one entity having that much coin.

not really sure what Paul was saying in the second sentence - it makes about as much sense as his other posts
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:25:21 AM

Will you please point out where I lied.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:25:25 AM

By the way guys...BitStoneDev is Mastertrader777.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:27:50 AM

Seriously? Makes sense, but do you have proof?

Edit to add: Now that I think about it, one could read that more than one way. Are you saying that Mastertrader777 is Keith Harville? Or, are you saying that Mastertrader777 is posing as Bitstonedev (Keith Harville)? Or both?  Huh

bensam12345

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:30:36 AM

There goes Paul again - showing it is OK for them to blatantly lie and mislead people.  The #2 village idiot has returned.

Yes- the sentence says "them" implying you and your goons.  Some of the goons have stated multiple times that there is a wallet with 50% of the coins.  It was also stated that forking is a concern because the entity holds 50% of the coins.  

so the goons have mislead people into thinking that a group holds 50% of the coins and could fork the coin.

here comes the misdirection
bensam12345

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:32:10 AM

Seriously? Makes sense, but do you have proof?

PROOF- like that matters to you-- all you need is to have it stated by anyone and it is FACT in your eyes
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:33:07 AM

There goes Paul again - showing it is OK for them to blatantly lie and mislead people.  The #2 village idiot has returned.

Yes- the sentence says "them" implying you and your goons.  Some of the goons have stated multiple times that there is a wallet with 50% of the coins.  It was also stated that forking is a concern because the entity holds 50% of the coins.  

so the goons have mislead people into thinking that a group holds 50% of the coins and could fork the coin.

here comes the misdirection

Sorry to disappoint you old chap, but I have no goons. I ask you again to please point out where I have lied.

"Them" includes myself, and I am asking you to point out exactly where I lied .

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 12:41:45 AM

I see the village idiots are still hard at work. Thanks for the update last night.  Look forward to seeing more and placing an order.  

Just for the record - Suchmoon stated and owlcats reiterated the 50% of coins held by a person or group.  Then suchmoon explains all the dangers of having 51% of the coins.  Then he leads everyone on a wild goose chase about 8000 coins in wallets.

2 quick points that have been stated but not responded to-

1- 205,000 is about 45-46% of the coins - but if he stated that fact he would have no basis for his accusations - only implications
2- have you linked the 8000 coin wallets and the 200,000 coin wallet or is that another one of your theories with no basis

suchmoon - Paul revere - court of law

Find something - manipulate it  - come up with an idea - then go find more useless info to back up claims - rinse and repeat

A 51% attack is ONE OF potential threats I mentioned and only really matters if the controlling entity is not BitStoneDev (because BitStoneDev presumably can fork the coin anyway since he controls the source code and has the deal with Bittrex).

But yeah ~46% is so much better than ~50%. I'm sorry for asking the wrong question. Let me rephrase - is anyone at all concerned that a single entity controls ~46% of the total coin supply? Any good ideas? Any thoughts on whether dumping ~46% would be less dangerous to the coin than dumping ~50%? Anything else positive about this?

There was only one address I posted. It had 200k coins in it on November 29 and 205k total received. Which part of this has no basis? Did you even look at the block explorer yourself? It doesn't seem like you did.
bensam12345

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:46:34 AM

Sorry owlman, suchmoon said there was a ~50% bagholder, he never proved who it was.

All that you see on the blockchain is that it is in an address, so who does it belong to?

Since then I have seen nothing but accusations and conspiracy theories, no actual proof of any person.

Once he tells me who it belongs to, then I can respond with my answer. Plus it's not my coin. I don't have any coin that I developed, I have coins that I have invested in a portfolio if that's what your 3rd grade vocabulary is trying to convey.

Also when you say "You all asked for questions" ...I don't recall asking many questions about the coin, I remember saying I think its a nice idea and a breath of fresh air, and am looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Your fudster crew is asking all sorts of wild questions...please get your facts straight.

There was no burden to prove who owns the address, there never was. You completely miss the point, just like all you shit coiners.  Grin

Edit have fun holding those bags after Keith dumps the premine on you all... LOL!  Cool

a third village idiot-

Dumb ass

Easy.  It's on the blockchain.  I'll do it when I get home from work if someone else hasn't already.  But I tracked it last night and can confirm that this is true.

Ok- looking forward to seeing a wallet with 50% or more of the coins.  Remember that suchmoons idea that it can be forked because 50%+ of the coins are controlled by a group or individual only applies to more than 50%, not 45%.  I assume suchmoon used the ~ sign to show it was about 50% but anything less cannot fork the network.  So what I see is another attempt to distort facts to prove a weak theory.

Who cares about the forking? The fucking is more of a concern about one entity having that much coin.

OK Paul, I will keep this simple.
Suchmoon stated that the entity has 50% of the coins and could fork the coin.  (That is wrong, the wallet he showed had about 45-46%) therefore could not fork the coin.

you responded "whocares about the forking?"

Your response is diverting the attention away from the fact that Suchmoon PURPOSEFULLY lied about the percentage to show it could be forked - or rounded it up to have more shock value.

Therefore you are involved in misleading, misrepresenting and lying by diverting the attention away from a now PROVEN liar
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 12:49:15 AM

How do you know that? Is Mastertrader777 using that account exclusively? In the old thread they mentioned that it was a shared account between Mastertrader777 and "Kieth". Which made it awfully confusing to figure out who's responsible for what. I doubt Mastertrader777 is posting those pictures of Avalons and whatnot, unless you're saying that Mastertrader777 is actually "Kieth".

But of course none of the bagholders should be at all concerned that two "reputable" members such as Mastertrader777 and kilo17 are using a throwaway noob account to peddle this coin and are carefully avoiding to associate their main accounts with it. No worries, just more FUD  Roll Eyes
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:50:38 AM

How do you know that? Is Mastertrader777 using that account exclusively? In the old thread they mentioned that it was a shared account between Mastertrader777 and "Kieth". Which made it awfully confusing to figure out who's responsible for what. I doubt Mastertrader777 is posting those pictures of Avalons and whatnot, unless you're saying that Mastertrader777 is actually "Kieth".

But of course none of the bagholders should be at all concerned that two "reputable" members such as Mastertrader777 and kilo17 are using a throwaway noob account to peddle this coin and are carefully avoiding to associate their main accounts with it. No worries, just more FUD  Roll Eyes

They say it on their page.  Mastertrader777 is the lead developer.  But he's admitted that he doesn't code before.  He outsources development work.

This page is kind of embarrassing with all of the bad grammar and such.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:52:14 AM

a third village idiot-

Dumb ass

Suchmoon stated that the entity has 50% of the coins and could fork the coin.  (That is wrong, the wallet he showed had about 45-46%) therefore could not fork the coin.

Your response is diverting the attention away from the fact that Suchmoon PURPOSEFULLY lied about the percentage to show it could be forked - or rounded it up to have more shock value.

Therefore you are involved in misleading, misrepresenting and lying by diverting the attention away from a now PROVEN liar

Incorrect, sir. My response was my honest response and nothing more. That makes a second lie you have now accused me of. I will now kindly ask that you please prove these baseless and harmful accusations.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 12:54:46 AM

Bullshit. Learn to read. Exact quote:

Ok, let me rephrase: a single entity. Doesn't really make any difference. Actually if it's a "group" that makes it probably more dangerous, less predictable, etc. But that's not the point.

Someone acquiring this amount of coins reeks of inside knowledge. Therefore negating the "no-premine" argument being repeated by BitStoneDev.

Even if it's not an inside job it's still a huge risk to bagholders. Even 10% of that amount would pretty much destroy Bittrex order books.

Even if it's not an inside job and doesn't get dumped in large quantities it's still a risk to the network - that "entity" could likely fork the coin at will.

That's just a few red flags from one address. How many flags would you say is the minimum to consider that something might not be entirely above board?

COULD LIKELY FORK - for example if they had another 5% in another address perhaps?

But good job ignoring the rest of that post.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:55:07 AM

They say it on their page.  Mastertrader777 is the lead developer.  But he's admitted that he doesn't code before.  He outsources development work.

Ahh, and Keith made a move to Nashville, which explains the rent-a-office dealio there. Good digging, thanks for posting this.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:56:06 AM

Ahh, and Keith made a move to Nashville, which explains the rent-a-office dealio there. Good digging, thanks for posting this.

Yes sir.  Rich Territo is Mastertrader777. 
bensam12345

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:56:36 AM

I see the village idiots are still hard at work. Thanks for the update last night.  Look forward to seeing more and placing an order.  

Just for the record - Suchmoon stated and owlcats reiterated the 50% of coins held by a person or group.  Then suchmoon explains all the dangers of having 51% of the coins.  Then he leads everyone on a wild goose chase about 8000 coins in wallets.

2 quick points that have been stated but not responded to-

1- 205,000 is about 45-46% of the coins - but if he stated that fact he would have no basis for his accusations - only implications
2- have you linked the 8000 coin wallets and the 200,000 coin wallet or is that another one of your theories with no basis

suchmoon - Paul revere - court of law

Find something - manipulate it  - come up with an idea - then go find more useless info to back up claims - rinse and repeat

A 51% attack is ONE OF potential threats I mentioned and only really matters if the controlling entity is not BitStoneDev (because BitStoneDev presumably can fork the coin anyway since he controls the source code and has the deal with Bittrex).

But yeah ~46% is so much better than ~50%. I'm sorry for asking the wrong question. Let me rephrase - is anyone at all concerned that a single entity controls ~46% of the total coin supply? Any good ideas? Any thoughts on whether dumping ~46% would be less dangerous to the coin than dumping ~50%? Anything else positive about this?

There was only one address I posted. It had 200k coins in it on November 29 and 205k total received. Which part of this has no basis? Did you even look at the block explorer yourself? It doesn't seem like you did.

Yes I have looked at the block Explorer - what I noticed is that if I follow all of your crazy ass theories - which now includes the 8000 coin wallets- I would need to investigate all of the wallets-

You are bringing up a lot of fair points- but you are lacking one thing suchmoon - A STATEMENT OF WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING ON... Instead you and the goon squad have spent 30+ pages pointing out a bunch of worthless shit.  

So I ask, can anyone of you make an actual statement of facts that includes your theory of what is going on and actually commit to it.  All I hear is a bunch of bullshitting by Paul and a bunch of pointing out facts by suchmoon and NOT A SINGLE COMMITMENT to actially putting together a well thought out explanation of any of it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: