Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55531 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:27:21 AM

Yes I have looked at the block Explorer - what I noticed is that if I follow all of your crazy ass theories - which now includes the 8000 coin wallets- I would need to investigate all of the wallets-

You are bringing up a lot of fair points- but you are lacking one thing suchmoon - A STATEMENT OF WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING ON... Instead you and the goon squad have spent 30+ pages pointing out a bunch of worthless shit.  

So I ask, can anyone of you make an actual statement of facts that includes your theory of what is going on and actually commit to it.  All I hear is a bunch of bullshitting by Paul and a bunch of pointing out facts by suchmoon and NOT A SINGLE COMMITMENT to actially putting together a well thought out explanation of any of it

Are you really that dense? What 8000 coin wallets? What are you even looking at?

Here is the address. One address. Had 200k coins at one point and 205k total incoming/outgoing.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

Here is a picture. I highlighted the relevant parts.

What kind of theory do you need from me? I have already posted the facts and my opinion as to why that's important/dangerous. If you have a solid argument against that - go ahead.

It's not my fault that it's taking you 30+ to wrap your head around a simple blockchain fact.

yes I have seen that address- that is the address that adds up to 50% on your calculator and about 46% on everyone else's, but 50% definitely has more shock value.  The 8000 coin wallets was a comment from earlier today, I was certain that it was you but I will look again as I may have mistaken.  It was another theory that all the coins are now in 8000 coin blocks

Incorrect. The question I had posed concerned MANY ( I am pretty sure it has to be hundreds- but I did not count) addresses that have about 8,000 coins in them.

That goes on and on for a hella long ways on the blockchain. I don't know what it means, but it sure looks odd to me.

This does remind me of the bots used by Garza's crew during the distribution phase of the Paycoin Fraud operation though.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bensam12345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:28:20 AM

Can you provide a clear concise statement of what you think is going on, and please be specific with who and what.

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:29:26 AM

Can you provide a clear concise statement of what you think is going on, and please be specific with who and what.

No.  The information is here already.  Now you are misdirecting.  It's ok man, denial is a bitch.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:30:42 AM

I am afraid I only have questions. Lots of them.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bensam12345

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:31:38 AM

Yes I have looked at the block Explorer - what I noticed is that if I follow all of your crazy ass theories - which now includes the 8000 coin wallets- I would need to investigate all of the wallets-

You are bringing up a lot of fair points- but you are lacking one thing suchmoon - A STATEMENT OF WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING ON... Instead you and the goon squad have spent 30+ pages pointing out a bunch of worthless shit.  

So I ask, can anyone of you make an actual statement of facts that includes your theory of what is going on and actually commit to it.  All I hear is a bunch of bullshitting by Paul and a bunch of pointing out facts by suchmoon and NOT A SINGLE COMMITMENT to actially putting together a well thought out explanation of any of it

Are you really that dense? What 8000 coin wallets? What are you even looking at?

Here is the address. One address. Had 200k coins at one point and 205k total incoming/outgoing.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

Here is a picture. I highlighted the relevant parts.

What kind of theory do you need from me? I have already posted the facts and my opinion as to why that's important/dangerous. If you have a solid argument against that - go ahead.

It's not my fault that it's taking you 30+ to wrap your head around a simple blockchain fact.

yes I have seen that address- that is the address that adds up to 50% on your calculator and about 46% on everyone else's, but 50% definitely has more shock value.  The 8000 coin wallets was a comment from earlier today, I was certain that it was you but I will look again as I may have mistaken.  It was another theory that all the coins are now in 8000 coin blocks

Incorrect. The question I had posed concerned MANY ( I am pretty sure it has to be hundreds- but I did not count) addresses that have about 8,000 coins in them.

That goes on and on for a hella long ways on the blockchain. I don't know what it means, but it sure looks odd to me.

This does remind me of the bots used by Garza during the distribution phase of the Paycoin Fraud operation though.

Oh, I thought that was one address with 8000 coins getting stake payments - maybe we should ask suchmoon for his interpretation
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 01:32:11 AM

Can you think for yourself? You have the facts. You're also free to ignore them and not do the thinking of course. I'm just not quite sure why you're attacking the messenger if you don't even know what's going on.
bensam12345

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:32:34 AM

No.  The information is here already.  Now you are misdirecting.  It's ok man, denial is a bitch.

Shut up, you do not matter - you haven't had an original thought in years
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:33:20 AM

Thanks for the shrink session.  How much do I owe you?
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:34:49 AM

Can you think for yourself? You have the facts. You're also free to ignore them and not do the thinking of course. I'm just not quite sure why you're attacking the messenger if you don't even know what's going on.

He's too damn stupid man.  It's not like the information hasn't been given to him in a way that is easy to comprehend.  I thought he was a troll for a bit, but he's just stupid.  It's the only explanation that makes sense.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 01:35:35 AM

Oh, I thought that was one address with 8000 coins getting stake payments - maybe we should ask suchmoon for his interpretation

You thought?!! Holy crap, a miracle!!! Can you now think about the 46% for a minute or two, not too much stress I hope? Is that good or bad for the coin?
bensam12345

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:35:46 AM

Let me get this straight for the record :

Suchmoon and Paul Revere do not have a theory of what is going on or why this is a scam.  Sweet, I don't need to argue with you because you do not know what you are arguing about.  Good night
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:36:43 AM

Suchmoon and Paul Revere do not have a theory of what is going on or why this is a scam.  Sweet, I don't need to argue with you because you do not know what you are arguing about.  Good night

Thank god.  

Ok, now we can get this discussion back on track.

I'm still waiting for pictures of the multiple silver bars in the possession of the dev team.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:36:55 AM

Are you saying that dbt1033's posts merit no response? And yet you respond.

P.S: I love the "haven't had an original thought in years" jab. awesome. go cat go!  

bensam12345

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:39:33 AM

Here is my thought, Suchmoon, Paul Revere and the band of goons are nothing more than trolls.  I think they are dedicated to destroying this coin because of some Paycoin nonsense (which was explained and accepted by suchmoon on another thread).

I think that BitStone Dev's are being upfront in offering items with escrow and I am looking forward to holding my BitStone and buying some items.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:41:26 AM

Here is my thought, Suchmoon, Paul Revere and the band of goons are nothing more than trolls.  I think they are dedicated to destroying this coin because of some Paycoin nonsense (which was explained and accepted by suchmoon on another thread).

I think that BitStone Dev's are being upfront in offering items with escrow and I am looking forward to holding my BitStone and buying some items.

I thought you were going to bed?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 01:41:32 AM

Not sure what's going on here but most shills seem to be having an early night today. As soon as they're asked for an actual counterargument or an opinion or a 10 BTC bounty they suddenly feel tired and sleepy and disappear. "Kieth" should step it up a bit, get some better ones maybe. I hear EvilPanda might be unemployed.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 01:45:26 AM

So who's the escrow?

I'm not even going to ask how posting a link the the block explorer can destroy a coin.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:47:48 AM

Awesome.  Wink Not really, but whatever, just trying to be polite.

Now, What is your opinion as to why Keith Harville has bounced to Nashville and now has a fake business set up online using a misspelling of his name? Also, why do you think that he is using this same misspelling of his name on Bitstone related things? As far as any bitstone devs answering questions, I have not seen that, only rah,rah, Garza style root posts for what appears to be a scam exactly like the coin it is cloned from is with a little carney que line scam shit thrown in to make it look a little different to suckers.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:51:09 AM

Now, What is your opinion as to why Keith Harville has bounced to Nashville and now has a fake business set up online using a misspelling of his name? Also, why do you think that he is using this same misspelling of his name on Bitstone related things? As far as any bitstone devs answering questions, I have not seen that, only rah,rah, Garza style root posts for what appears to be a scam exactly like the coin it is cloned from is with a little carney que line scam shit thrown in to make it look a little different to suckers.

Dude...  that is spot on.  "Garza style root posts".  They used to get me so crunk for some hashlets lol.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:55:34 AM

Dude...  that is spot on.  "Garza style root posts".  They used to get me so crunk for some hashlets lol.

It didn't affect me, but I watched it with fascination and even took notes about it. The psychological hook/draw aspect of the GAW/Paycoin fraud scam and how it was employed is the most interesting part of that whole saga to me.

And here we are discussing a Paycoiner's very own copy of his hero's coin. The scammage sure appears to be similar as well. Amazing to see all of these spinoff "operations" fester and sprout off of the corpse of Paycoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: