Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55540 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:05:30 AM

Here they go again- misdirection is their specialty.  

First Point:
The OP does not refer to the website that Paul Revere and SuchMoon want you to think is still applicable to this coin, even though it was explained earlier that it was not.

Second Point:
Paul Revere and Suchmoon again want to misdirect or misrepresent facts with poor research.  So after a little digging I came up with the following info.  Keith moved from Batesville over a year ago, well before any post were made by him on either HT (from what references I found) or about BitStone.  What that means: That all of the misspelled names and the CONSPIRACY that Paul Revere and Suchmoon have spent pages writing about could not have possibly been done even remotely close to the timeframe of BitStone being developed.  

In fact after I looked closely, it was not even within a 6 month window of the store on HT that Paul has brought up.

So once again Suchmoon and Paul Revere are on a wild goose chase to do nothing but ruin BitStone without any legitimate information, only CONSPIRACY THEORIES

So when there are a pack of wolves and no fresh meant to eat, they start to attack and eat each other...This is the funnest stuff I have seen in quite some time.

Hey guys i have some fresh meat for you right here!

This is awesome. The best part is that you are so thoroughly delusional that you actually believe that you are making sense and that folks believe your disjointed drug addled ramblings. Please continue.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:07:38 AM

Paul Revere,
I found references by people/patients of his on Google.  Since you cannot find your own info I will help you out this one time.

Please note the date of that post.  Also please note the 3rd line of the paragraph which states " I wish he was still in batesville so I could have him as my dr "

Please find some more worthless info to post about and then Misdirect and Misrepresent it

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:10:54 AM

Paul,
I am sure people will make sense out of the fact you have posted a theory that Keith is trying to mislead people by misspelling his name.  Then you make post that show the misspellings.  ALL OF THOSE POST are about Batesville, which apparently he moved away from prior to Sept 2014 - or 6-8 months before any mention of Bitstone-

You fucking moron

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:11:50 AM

Paul Revere,
I found references by people/patients of his on Google.  Since you cannot find your own info I will help you out this one time.

Please note the date of that post.  Also please note the 3rd line of the paragraph which states " I wish he was still in batesville so I could have him as my dr "

Please find some more worthless info to post about and then Misdirect and Misrepresent it

So it is ok for you, supposedly a random stranger to Dr. Keith Harville, to post things about Bitstonedev, aka Dr. Keith Harville, but if anyone else does that is some sort of crazy attack? Can you please explain why you believe this. I find these kinds of contradictions fascinating.

Oh- and you are getting the puppet account swap routine down a little better now. Good going, you get a gold star for the day, Buckey!  Wink

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:18:21 AM

Paul,
I am sure people will make sense out of the fact you have posted a theory that Keith is trying to mislead people by misspelling his name.  Then you make post that show the misspellings.  ALL OF THOSE POST are about Batesville, which apparently he moved away from prior to Sept 2014 - or 6-8 months before any mention of Bitstone-

You fucking moron

Incorrect. I simply asked why he is doing this, and he refused to answer. Why am I supposed to believe what you are saying about Dr. Keith Harville?

Also: If you have been following along the GAW thread and such, you are probably aware that I like to keep an ace in the hole during these types of discussions. I bet you would love to know what THAT is.  Wink It is always best to know that you are going to have the last laugh, so please, keep posting your rants. Nobody will ever find out anything, seriously.  Cool

Edit to add: With that morsel left for you to digest, I must bid you gentlemen adieu for the evening. Sleep tight!

MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:22:57 AM

Paul Revere,
I found references by people/patients of his on Google.  Since you cannot find your own info I will help you out this one time.

Please note the date of that post.  Also please note the 3rd line of the paragraph which states " I wish he was still in batesville so I could have him as my dr "

So it is ok for you, supposedly a random stranger to Dr. Keith Harville, to post things about Bitstonedev, aka Dr. Keith Harville, but if anyone else does that is some sort of crazy attack? Can you please explain why you believe this. I find these kinds of contradictions fascinating.

Oh- and you are getting the puppet account swap routine down a little better now. Good going, you get a gold star for the day, Buckey!  Wink

I forgot - you and suchmoon think everyone that challenges you are puppets.  Nice comeback after you just got schooled.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 05:27:43 AM

I forgot - you and suchmoon think everyone that challenges you are puppets.  Nice comeback after you just schooled.

Not everyone, just the ones that fill up pages of forum threads with throbbing butthurt. It would be extremely bizarre for even one person to get so worked up about simple questions, such as "what do you think about that 46% bag" or "why is the fake site not taken down", but to have three or four of those is not bizarre anymore, it's a shilltrollpuppetfest.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:32:40 AM

I forgot - you and suchmoon think everyone that challenges you are puppets.  Nice comeback after you just schooled.

Not everyone, just the ones that fill up pages of forum threads with throbbing butthurt. It would be extremely bizarre for even one person to get so worked up about simple questions, such as "what do you think about that 46% bag" or "why is the fake site not taken down", but to have three or four of those is not bizarre anymore, it's a shilltrollpuppetfest.

I do not see any problem with someone posing those questions and think they definitely deserve attention.  People get worked up about the bullying and complete misdirection tactics used ALL the time by Paul Revere and frequently by you.  Not to mention the lies and posting up info that has no value and/or is being quoted from gossip websites.

edited to add the following:  To answer your questions about the 46% and the "fake website" - I do not know but thanks for your concern. 

I can guarantee the following:
If those questions are answered, you and your band of monkeys will still be here with your cutthroat take no prisoners approach.

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:36:08 AM

Oops, I just lost my bag. Looks like I parachuted before this moonshot reached the stratosphere. I'll be back, depending on what rocks will be available for BitStone. Someone could be nice and let me buy back in for cheap. Wink

Please jump on the Suchmoon/Paul Revere bandwagon, I think reading through the 49 pages I have seen you flip your opinion multiple times.  Not sure if your are schizophrenic, are scared to make your own decisions or are trying to impress somebody

This couldn't be a truer statement.

This guy bought BST, and was sad that he sold it only at 7X and said he should have waited for 10X.  Posted all sorts of photos of gems he wanted and so on.

Now he has no BST left and can do nothing but try to become something everyone hates.

Good work bones261, you "officially" lost 30 pionts on your IQ.

Actually, buying low and selling high is a smart thing to do. So what if I bailed before the ATH of 200,000K sats. Profit is profit. Also, those gemstones that I posted, none of them have been offered for sale at this time. Only products that I see offered are diamond rings, silver bars and Avalon miners. Nice, but nothing that I really want. Also, as an interesting side note, I do not see any evidence that one of the products offered so far actually got sold, despite people expressing interest. I think that if someone truly wanted to close the sale on these items, they would have moved heaven and earth to get an escrow going and close the deal ASAP.
BTW, even if my IQ got lowered 30 points, it probably still would vastly exceed yours.  Tongue
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 05:38:31 AM

I forgot - you and suchmoon think everyone that challenges you are puppets.  Nice comeback after you just schooled.

I do not see any problem with someone posing those questions and think they definitely deserve attention.  People get worked up about the bullying and complete misdirection tactics used ALL the time by Paul Revere and frequently by you.  Not to mention the lies and posting up info that has no value and/or is being quoted from gossip websites.

Bullshit. You could easily answer/explain/address the questions and ignore anything that doesn't merit a response. Instead you launch tactical nukes at messengers. Which is actually nice as it shows the sore spots. The big bag, check. Non-existent team, check. Keep going.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:42:28 AM

I do not see any problem with someone posing those questions and think they definitely deserve attention.  People get worked up about the bullying and complete misdirection tactics used ALL the time by Paul Revere and frequently by you.  Not to mention the lies and posting up info that has no value and/or is being quoted from gossip websites.

Bullshit. You could easily answer/explain/address the questions and ignore anything that doesn't merit a response. Instead you launch tactical nukes at messengers. Which is actually nice as it shows the sore spots. The big bag, check. Non-existent team, check. Keep going.

It would be difficult for me to explain those items because I am not on the team.  Speaking of tactical nukes, maybe you need to ask your friend Paul Revere about tactical nukes, he has not posted a single coherent post on this thread but is great at dropping bombs without evidence (or with poor evidence)

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 05:48:46 AM

Also, as an interesting side note, I do not see any evidence that one of the products offered so far actually got sold, despite people expressing interest. I think that if someone truly wanted to close the sale on these items, they would have moved heaven and earth to get an escrow going and close the deal ASAP.

Which reminds me... The Grand Puppeteer promised the escrow will reveal him/herself, why is it not happening yet? Please add this to the list of questions I shall be attacked by an army of shills for.

Escrow Update:

Escrow has been established, and we have worked out a deal to secure worry free escrows from a very accredited escrow agent here on BitcoinTalk.

Many of you may have heard of him, and we can assure that the whole community will be confident in his escrow abilities.

Who is this escrow?

Well, I will let this person introduce himself shortly.

Many people want the Silver Kilo Bars, and it so happens that our escrow agent wants one as well...so we are sending him one to review and to keep as a gift.

MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:51:00 AM

Also, as an interesting side note, I do not see any evidence that one of the products offered so far actually got sold, despite people expressing interest. I think that if someone truly wanted to close the sale on these items, they would have moved heaven and earth to get an escrow going and close the deal ASAP.

Which reminds me... The Grand Puppeteer promised the escrow will reveal him/herself, why is it not happening yet? Please add this to the list of questions I shall be attacked by an army of shills for.

Escrow Update:

Escrow has been established, and we have worked out a deal to secure worry free escrows from a very accredited escrow agent here on BitcoinTalk.

Many of you may have heard of him, and we can assure that the whole community will be confident in his escrow abilities.

Who is this escrow?

Many people want the Silver Kilo Bars, and it so happens that our escrow agent wants one as well...so we are sending him one to review and to keep as a gift.

I do not see anyone (including myself) attacking you for straight forward no bullshit questions. 

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 05:55:09 AM

It would be difficult for me to explain those items because I am not on the team.  Speaking of tactical nukes, maybe you need to ask your friend Paul Revere about tactical nukes, he has not posted a single coherent post on this thread but is great at dropping bombs without evidence (or with poor evidence)

I'm talking about your attacks not Paul's but of course you know that. Doing misdirection while accusing me of it? Bad boy.

You can't answer questions yet you attack people asking them. You sound very much like a perfect fit for Team BitStone.

Seriously though, if you don't have anything to contribute on topic perhaps you should just go away. Just a thought.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 05:59:59 AM

I do not see anyone (including myself) attacking you for straight forward no bullshit questions. 

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This was just for the website question. You can scroll down in your own post history if you forgot what drivel you posted under which account.
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:02:16 AM

Escrow Update:

Who is this escrow?

suchdonkey, people aren't giving you any information, because you sweat it so much.

You and paul are way too stupid to actually figure things out on your own.

I think its funny to see you guys begging for answers.  Plus if you did get truthful answers you would just twist the truth anyways, since that is the only thing you fudsters know how to do.  Most probably because you are too ashamed to admit when you are wrong.

So go find your own information out, then tell us what you found, and I will call bullshit on you and paul every time, just for the fun of it.....it seems like the right thing to do as your cronies seem to enjoy it....joke.

oh and after reading through  a few threads, you guys have been more than 100% incorrect about most of the "fud" you think you know and are spreading.

Good luck keeping your rep.

It's not going to last much longer.

MakeBelieve, you should offer that bounty in BST! but sweeten the deal and keep to your original idea of both paul and moonman.

My butt isn't hurt at all, feels great actually...just made a nice deuce, and was thinking you two.  I didn't invest in gaw like you did, liar.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:03:52 AM

I'm talking about your attacks not Paul's but of course you know that. Doing misdirection while accusing me of it? Bad boy.

You can't answer questions yet you attack people asking them. You sound very much like a perfect fit for Team BitStone.

Seriously though, if you don't have anything to contribute on topic perhaps you should just go away. Just a thought.

Let me say this very plainly, I do not like you and Paul going around and bullying people.  Sorry to group you 2 together but you are peas in a pod- where one starts attacking the other shows up.  I have contributed plenty, Paul and yourself have brought up the misspelling of Keith and have tried to formulate a conspiracy around it.  I contributed info from Google that shows that conspiracy is bust.  

So, unless you stop making up shit in your head that has no reliable support and posting it here it seems I may have a lot more to contribute.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 06:08:51 AM

Let me say this very plainly, I do not like you and Paul going around and bullying people.  Sorry to group you 2 together but you are peas in a pod- where one starts attacking the other shows up.  I have contributed plenty, Paul and yourself have brought up the misspelling of Keith and have tried to formulate a conspiracy around it.  I contributed info from Google that shows that conspiracy is bust.  

So, unless you stop making up shit in your head that has no reliable support and posting it here it seems I may have a lot more to contribute.

46% bag - fact
147 (LOL) total active BST addresses - fact
fake website - fact
secret escrow - fact
hilarious troll assault trying to make me into a "GAW fanboy" - fact

I'm sorry you're having a problem with these but that that doesn't change the fact that they're... well, facts Smiley

Which despite your contributions you haven't really "busted" in any way, so try harder.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:12:43 AM

I like the idea.  So here it is.  I will purchase 8,000 bst from the exchange and give it to the first person that provides the info about suchmoon and/or Paul Revere.

I will give 20,000 bst that i purchase from the exchange for the info on both.  I will first put up a wall at a designated number on the exchange and then proceed to purchase the required amount, while they are being purchased I will leave them on the exchange so that people can verify they are in fact being purchased.

The person that has the info can use any reliable escrow they want and I will transfer the BST to the escrow.  Once the info is passed to me I will be allowed 48 hours to verify it before escrow can release the BST.  If it does not check out then escrow can proceed with giving the submitting person time to prove that it is.

It must be undeniable proof of the info.

Mods- I am not asking for any info that is not publicly available and I am not endorsing any type of criminal activity

wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:15:41 AM

that looks pretty!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: