Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55540 times)
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:27:21 PM

Thanks for your honest concern Smiley

I thought the sarcasm was obvious. My only real concern right now is watching this entire scheme completely fall apart, so I can laugh some more.

These forums are quite entertaining at times.

* Xian01 resumes consuming unhealthy quantities of popcorn

It was indeed, obviously your radar is off today Smiley

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:31:13 PM

P.S: Is Bitstone a clone from Paycoin? Or just real similar?

It's a clone of BitcoinDark AFAIK.

its code has remnants of ppcoin ... ive forked and changed / messed with some of the code on my git ... not much - just some little changes ...

but what that has to do with the state of affairs of the business that bitstone has currently? ...

anyone can clone a coin - but to make it a success is a very different thing altogether ...

its like ford copying a car model from toyota ( geez - they have never done THAT before ) - renaming it something else - and making it a bigger success than the original ...

if bitstone is going to move forward with their plans of what they envisage as being a successful model - then great ... it means that a massive positive has been injected into the crypto sphere - which is a well needed injection ...

if it turns out to be farce - then its 'another one' ...

so far though - all that the garbage and facts and figures has done is to boost the popularity of not only the coin - but the interest in the business side of bitstone ...

kudos to the team ... it simply means the more that this thread gets boosted - the more people get interested - the more funds get injected - the more sales they make ... win win all round ...

im neither here nor there with what goes on in the background of management - im interested in the success of crypto in general ... and if this coin / business is going to propell that ideal - then great ...

there are many coins that dont follow through with what they say they will do ... has bitstone? ...

make your mind from what is shown - not what is thrown ... good or bad - one must always weigh the facts and not the hearsay ... hearsay doesnt stand an iota of a chance in a legal court system - why should it bear any weighting here - or in any other thread for that matter? ...

thats my take on crypto in general - let alone bitstone ...

#crysx
Thanks for the information crysx, finally we are back on topic....good luck with all the development.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:32:01 PM

I thought the sarcasm was obvious. My only real concern right now is watching this entire scheme completely fall apart, so I can laugh some more.

Are you going to respond to my request that you explain your accusation that I have made death threats?

I was in deep and was given what was ordered and promised up until a point.....a point where "10,000" other people or "dullest retards" thought the same thing according to the SEC.

So singling me out is a bit of a stretch.

Oh, and when you say: "blatant fraud scheme being brought forth by one of Garza's Hashtalkers"  Don't forget your buddy suchmooon was very much one of those "Garza's Hashtalkers"  I remember it very well.

"10,000 other people" didn't all shill for GAW, in fact most of them didn't. Trying to blend into the crowd now? Smiley

And to make it easy on readers I have poop-colored another example of your made-up shit. An great specimen of a BitStone investor ladies and gentlemen. Claims to have learned from and repented past deeds only to do the exact same thing again.

* With a clone or imitation of Paycoin that Josh Garza had created for his blatant and obvious fraud scheme, no less.

buckrogers: Dumbest guy on the planet in the Galaxy? Or part of these operations? You decide.

Good luck with all your death threats Paul...stupid monkey.

I am afraid you have lost me here, my good man. Can you please explain what you mean with this outrageous and baseless accusation? Please name exactly who you say I have threatened. I have only asked for an explanation of the Bitstone business model and how wealth is created out of thin air, that Keith will then go through a hell of a lot of trouble and expense to share with everyone instead of just keeping it, you know - just because that's how he rolls.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:33:56 PM

I do know 100's or 1000's of old hashtalk members and customers such as yourself

I was expecting you to drop some obliterating evidence of me being on hashtalk... what, nothing? We're supposed to just trust your imagination?

Time for the tables to turn buddy.  I don't want you to get doxxed, but keep pushing your envelope and I'm sure some people will up that ante Smiley

Calling you out on a lie is just that - calling you out on a lie. There is no envelope to be pushed. There's just your typical post-Garza scammy character to be highlighted. Make new shit up as rapidly as possible to obfuscate the topic at hand hoping that no one will see through it and maybe some of it will even stick.

suchmoon: "I was expecting you to drop some obliterating evidence of me being on hashtalk... what, nothing? We're supposed to just trust your imagination?"

Do you really want me to post up all that old stuff?

I'm sure you don't, but you will say sure go ahead.  and I will Smiley

iFUD4BTC

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:35:15 PM

I have such a fucking pathetic life.  If you guys keep responding, I'm just going to keep posting nonsensical fucking bullshit to taunt you.  It won't make any sense, but I'll make it look like I put thought into it!

what a douche
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:35:49 PM

Are you going to respond to my request that you explain your accusation that I have made death threats?

I was in deep and was given what was ordered and promised up until a point.....a point where "10,000" other people or "dullest retards" thought the same thing according to the SEC.

Oh, and when you say: "blatant fraud scheme being brought forth by one of Garza's Hashtalkers"  Don't forget your buddy suchmooon was very much one of those "Garza's Hashtalkers"  I remember it very well.

"10,000 other people" didn't all shill for GAW, in fact most of them didn't. Trying to blend into the crowd now? Smiley

And to make it easy on readers I have poop-colored another example of your made-up shit. An great specimen of a BitStone investor ladies and gentlemen. Claims to have learned from and repented past deeds only to do the exact same thing again.

* With a clone or imitation of Paycoin that Josh Garza had created for his blatant and obvious fraud scheme, no less.

buckrogers: Dumbest guy on the planet in the Galaxy? Or part of these operations? You decide.

I am afraid you have lost me here, my good man. Can you please explain what you mean with this outrageous and baseless accusation? Please name exactly who you say I have threatened. I have only asked for an explanation of the Bitstone business model and how wealth is created out of thin air, that Keith will then go through a hell of a lot of trouble and expense to share with everyone instead of just keeping it, you know - just because that's how he rolls.

Do I really have to explain this one to you Paul?  I thought you were a true detective?

I was referring to your comments on the threats made to YOU...silly

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:41:46 PM

Do I really have to explain this one to you Paul?  I thought you were a true detective?

I understand completely old chap, just a totally accidental mistake in your presentation of that on your part . Perhaps someday you will improve your communication skills.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:00:43 PM

Oh, and when you say: "blatant fraud scheme being brought forth by one of Garza's Hashtalkers"  Don't forget your buddy suchmooon was very much one of those "Garza's Hashtalkers"  I remember it very well.

I understand completely old chap, just a totally accidental mistake in your presentation of that on your part . Perhaps someday you will improve your communication skills.

Perhaps you can lend me the dictionary you use to post with Smiley
and of course it's "my mistake" lol god forbid paul revere admits to making a mistake!

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:06:58 PM

@Buckrogers  This isn't about you man... stop making yourself trollbait
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:34:02 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 01:11:19 AM by Paul Revere

I thought the warnings about fraud schemes on the Nashville Police Department's Fraud Unit Page were interesting:

Hmm, The things they mention are pretty much what I and some others have been doing and suggesting to folks here in relation to the Bitstone Operation. They say to do your homework. They even make a firm suggestion to contact a business in question and confirm the validity of the information you are given when solicited. Amazing. Just what I have been doing. What do you think, Keith? Do you reckon these guys are going to agree with your absurd claims? Or, do you think that somebody whose whole job it is is to spot and stop fraudsters preying on the citizens of Nashville might look at what you claim and think that maybe just possibly that you are pulling a confidence scam right under their noses? Maybe even in their backyard. Is the rent-a-office that you list as the Bitstone operations center near the Police HQ? That would sure be ironic.  Can you imagine the egg on the face if the Bitstone Operation got going big and then got busted by some other agency across the street from their HQ? Ouch. Or, do you think that with  all of the Crypto Fraud headlines like Gemcoin these days that someone might just decide to grab the LHF that is the Bitstone operation that fell into their laps and put a nice feather in their caps and grab some nice headlines for stopping something that appears to be a similar scheme to Gemcoin?? Pretty big gamble , Keith.  I think you are making irrational choices.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 11:43:15 PM

suchmoon: "I was expecting you to drop some obliterating evidence of me being on hashtalk... what, nothing? We're supposed to just trust your imagination?"

Do you really want me to post up all that old stuff?

I'm sure you don't, but you will say sure go ahead.  and I will Smiley

Yes, preferably in another thread to stop derailing this one. You can use the one "Kieth" created to dox me:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1278868.0

Please post all evidence you have OF ME PARTICIPATING ON HASHTALK FORUM I.E. BEING "GARZA'S HASHTALKER" AS YOU REMEMBER SO WELL (capitalized for hopefully better comprehension so that you couldn't wiggle it into something else).

iFUD4BTC

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:54:15 PM

I thought the warnings about fraud schemes on the Nashville Police Department's Fraud Unit Page were interesting:

Hmm, The things they mention are pretty much what I and some others have been doing and suggesting to folks here in relation to the Bitstone Operation. They say to do your homework. They even make a firm suggestion to contact a business in question and confirm the validity of the information you are given when solicited. Amazing. Just what I have been doing. What do you think, Keith? Do you reckon these guys are going to agree with your absurd claims? Or, do you think that somebody whose whole job it is is to spot and stop fraudsters preying on the citizens of Nashville might look at what you claim and think that maybe just possibly that you are pulling a confidence scam right under their noses? Maybe even in their backyard. Is the rent-a-office that you list as the Bitstone operations center near the Police HQ? That would sure be ironic.  Can you imagine the egg on the face if the Bitstone Operation got going big and then got busted by some other agency? Or, do you think that with  all of the Crypto Fraud headlines like Gemcoin these days that someone might just decide to grab the LHF that is the Bitstone operation that fell into their laps and put a nice feather in their caps and grab some nice headlines for stopping something that appears to be a similar scheme to Gemcoin?? Pretty big gamble , Keith.  I think you are making irrational choices.

says the little bitch hiding behind an online alias...pot, meet retard.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:59:10 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 12:19:44 AM by Paul Revere

Hmm, The things they mention are pretty much what I and some others have been doing and suggesting to folks here in relation to the Bitstone Operation. They say to do your homework. They even make a firm suggestion to contact a business in question and confirm the validity of the information you are given when solicited. Amazing. Just what I have been doing. What do you think, Keith? Do you reckon these guys are going to agree with your absurd claims? Or, do you think that somebody whose whole job it is is to spot and stop fraudsters preying on the citizens of Nashville might look at what you claim and think that maybe just possibly that you are pulling a confidence scam right under their noses? Maybe even in their backyard. Is the rent-a-office that you list as the Bitstone operations center near the Police HQ? That would sure be ironic.  Can you imagine the egg on the face if the Bitstone Operation got going big and then got busted by some other agency? Or, do you think that with  all of the Crypto Fraud headlines like Gemcoin these days that someone might just decide to grab the LHF that is the Bitstone operation that fell into their laps and put a nice feather in their caps and grab some nice headlines for stopping something that appears to be a similar scheme to Gemcoin?? Pretty big gamble , Keith.  I think you are making irrational choices.

Fascinating reply.

Do you think Nashville Police Department's Fraud Unit and other agencies that have likely been monitoring this thread all along agree with your assessment?

Oh, and don't worry, the obvious sock puppet / paid shill  thing is probably WAY beyond their ability to comprehend or see through, right? Do you reckon that Barney Fife himself is down there running the Fraud Unit ?

P.S: Curious that this iFUD account responds to posts where questions are directed at Keith Harville.

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:37:27 AM

1 btc 24 hr volume and a line of big sells on the books. Where do I sign up?  Huh  Huh
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:49:43 AM

1 btc 24 hr volume and a line of big sells on the books. Where do I sign up?  Huh  Huh

This scam have run out of gas.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:51:34 AM

Fascinating reply.

Do you think Nashville Police Department's Fraud Unit and other agencies that have likely been monitoring this thread all along agree with your assessment?

Oh, and don't worry, the obvious sock puppet / paid shill  thing is probably WAY beyond their ability to comprehend or see through, right? Do you reckon that Barney Fife himself is down there running the Fraud Unit ?

P.S: Curious that this iFUD account responds to posts where questions are directed at Keith Harville.

Even if you can buy things with BST, isn't it a lot easier and safer to do so with USD?

I don't see the purpose of reinventing the wheel...
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:52:06 AM

maybe this   Grin

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:52:43 AM

maybe this

Definitely that....
* dbt1033 fap fap fap
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:52:46 AM

maybe this

I'll take three!
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:57:45 AM

But... aren't you a little bitch hiding behind an online alias too ? *shrugs*
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: