Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55531 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:12:18 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 05:00:23 AM

I have received the 1kg silver bar from BitStoneDev as promised.

Glad it got there safely.

Enjoy your Silver Kilo Bar!

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 05:03:13 AM

I have received the 1kg silver bar from BitStoneDev as promised.

nice! looking forward to my gold coin!

It's on the way buckrogers!

Thanks for being a BitStone Customer!

You're going to love this 1/2 oz Gold Round!

You should have received your tracking number by now.

Look forward to your review!

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 06:11:46 AM

Hello Community,

NEW ITEMS JUST ARRIVED!

10 gm gold bar is spot priced at $346.55 - 10 % * Customer Appreciation Discount *  =  $311.90 USD = 1641 BST

5 oz Silver rounds are spot priced at $71.25 10 % * Customer Appreciation Discount *  = $63.90 USD = 336 BST

Back shot:

If you are looking to order any of the items shown please send us a PM and we will be sure to get you handed off to our escrow agent to proceed with your purchase.

Our Step 1 ROADMAP ANNOUNCEMENT news will be published here in the thread shortly.

Thanks for your support!

BitStoneDev

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:30:40 AM

Looks geourgeous ,, hate to part with my bst but that looks very tempting!!!
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 06:32:22 AM

Hello Community,

Our BitStoneFund Miners did well today and brought us in a little over .1 BTC!

We will list the wallet address that this worker withdraws to below:

https://blockchain.info/address/1KbLsyNjb8dM5N6iFuG3ZkLNR5rLTe7pFJ

That .1 BTC has been posted on a support level of 45K Sats:

We also have set up another small wall around 30K Sats, as we are looking to support the market and find a more stable price.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 06:35:28 AM

Looks geourgeous ,, hate to part with my bst but that looks very tempting!!!

I could ship it out tomorrow if you like?

Just pick something, and send me a PM.

This process is very easy to complete and you will have your item pretty quickly.

All I ask is that you post a picture when you receive it, as we are a community looking to grow.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:54:04 AM

Hello Community,

NEW ITEMS JUST ARRIVED!

10 gm gold bar is spot priced at $346.55 - 10 % * Customer Appreciation Discount *  =  $311.90 USD = 1641 BST

5 oz Silver rounds are spot priced at $71.25 10 % * Customer Appreciation Discount *  = $63.90 USD = 336 BST

Back shot:

If you are looking to order any of the items shown please send us a PM and we will be sure to get you handed off to our escrow agent to proceed with your purchase.

Our Step 1 ROADMAP ANNOUNCEMENT news will be published here in the thread shortly.

Thanks for your support!

BitStoneDev

Sounding really good. i think im going to save my bst for a miner. how much bst for a miner?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:01:17 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 01:23:50 PM by Paul Revere

I guess Bitstonedev aka Dr. Keith Harville aka Kilo17 aka Whocares aka Whocarez and all of his other assorted sock puppets has missed this post of mine. I think it raises some valid questions. If you feel that any conclusions I have made about Bitstone are incorrect, please explain why.

That's cheap AF for that gold piece. $300 equvilent for $600 worth of gold. How long can this last? Dev, can you say why you are taking such a huge blow to the belt in pricing? This is interesting to say the least. Thanks in advance for your detailed response.

That Donald J. Trump wall got pwn'd.

http://s17.postimg.org/t2g3qrn8v/Screenshot_2015_12_08_08_28_52.png

Why the dumping?

When pulling a confidence scam, you sometimes have to give away some prizes to entice the rest of the marks to buy in. This is how it is done. A wily scam operator knows enough to hire a shill to receive the $20 per Paycoin at Coinstand errr, sorry, I mean HUGE discount by using Bitstone! by buying special discount tickets - Bitstones in this case. Thus far Dr. Keith Harville has managed to avoid that negative outlay of cash completely by simply fucking off and not delivering anything at all, i.e. he is running an "Alibi Store".  That way "there is no gaff to hide when the authorities inspect".  This operation is pure carney scam all the way, except Docca Keefs does not seem to understand how to set the hook on his marks worth a damn. Let's see who the extremely lucky mark or insider shill to receive this confidence scam bait is now that the Alibi Store isn't working anymore and he has to do something desperate like actually giving a shiny prize away at a loss.

Let's see you lose some money Dr. Harville. Show us how it is done, please. The Alibi Store method of suckering people in to your scam has pretty much run dry, you need to step up and spread some sugar around. And don't worry about using a shill who is going to turn around and blackmail you like Josh Garza's Coinstand shill Hellsgremlin did. No, sir, dirtbags who do that sort of thing won't save screens and such at all. Your scamboat is 100% watertight, by golly. You go, Keith!

P.S: @ Ognasty: Is that silver bar payment for your participation in the Bitstones Operation?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:09:47 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 07:14:21 PM by Paul Revere

Seeing the couple of shiny coins that Dr. Keith Harville is using as bait to lure people into buying Bitstones brings to mind a question:

Why is Keith buying these items at retail from APMEX when Lou Britton of Auris Noble is part of the Bitstone Team?

I am sure that Docca Keefs gets special discounts from APMEX based on these huge quantities he is buying, right?  Roll Eyes

Must be WAAAAAY cheaper than buying it directly from the Precious Metals Refinery his Bitstone Partner Lou Britton of Auris Noble of Fairlawn, OH runs.

Edit to add: Mr. Britton. This post and any others where I have mentioned your name and business are not in any way an attempt to besmirch either you or  your company. And the same for Mr. McMinn. Anyone else for that matter, including Keith. He says that you are part of the Bitstone Operation and that what he is doing is 100% legitimate and legal. Obviously it is not a legitimate business. Legal? Who knows, Keith refuses to give any information to prove otherwise, and looking at what is available it sure seems to be a confidence operation. I am pretty sure promising people something that can not be delivered is illegal pretty much everywhere, but who knows? Maybe you can do that in the Volunteer State. If this operation was being conducted in $ from a storefront I am guessing this would have been shut down pretty quick. I recall  Discount Coupon scams just like this being in the news when I was a lad, even. And of course, most of the guys standing in line to get the special deals for the coupons (Bitstones) they purchased were cops, you know because it was totally 100% perfectly legal to sell special coupons (Bitstones) and promise that you are going to get cheap TV's. and stereos,etc. when there is no method by which the products can even be purchased at the claimed price (Like Keith's coins offered for Bitstone), so the model relies on using money from the next coupon buyers. Kind of a cross between a Ponzi and a Pyramid fraud scheme.  His claim that you are involved or even know about what he is doing smells like bullshit to me, to be perfectly honest. Same thing with Van McMinn. I just can't picture either of you gentlemen being involved in something like this, unless Keith somehow is hiding a chirpy silver tongued Garza of a salesman inside of his always about to doze off self somewhere and managed to sell you on it somehow.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 06:19:40 PM

I'm going to go straight to crayons for this one as the complex date math might be a bit too much for your average Buck Rogers.

1. What's the timeline for the "partnerships"? 2. Why was it launched without having those deals in place?

3. And why didn't you explicitly state in the starting posts of each thread that these two coins have nothing in common. The main premise of the old coin was that it was going to be backed by $1m in assets. If that's no longer the case then reusing the same name and not clearly spelling out the concept of the new coin is deceptive at best.

Hello Suchmoon,

Partnerships are currently in place, and the reveal of these partnerships will be soon.

We have professionally licensed graders signed on with us, and the ability to offer a lot more than $1M in product with open store fronts ready to start officially accepting BitStone.

Backing a Crypto Currency with any tangible item is risky business as our attorneys have advised, and we needed to tweak the way we represented ourselves and this project.

There are bigger and better ways to go about the BitStone project, and that's why things are much different than the original ideas.

This is our project, and things will run according to our schedule.

I appreciate your interest but, lets not make things complicated here.

Of course things are different, that's why we postponed the launch of BitStone until now...so we had the required time to revamp our ideas.

BitStoneDev

I have numbered my questions for easier reference. Can you provide short specific answers to each. There is nothing complicated about that. Thanks.

Hello Suchmoon,

Not a problem to answer those questions, but I do believe I touched on them in my last post.

Answer # 1 : The timeline for the release of these partnerships will be within the next 21 days.

Answer # 2 : The partnerships are already in place, and BST was not launched without those relationships cemented.
Answer # 3 : As I posted in the old thread that we were going to go back to the drawing board, things had to be changed... My first post here on this thread went over the new specs, along with the title explaining that there is no ICO - or PREMINE. I don't feel that changing the name of our coin is necessary as we NEVER launched BST in the first place until now. The concept will be spelled out well and clear as we mature in time with this project.

I must get going now, its been a pleasure.

BitStoneDev
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:34:39 PM

I'm going to go straight to crayons for this one as the complex date math might be a bit too much for your average Buck Rogers.

1. What's the timeline for the "partnerships"? 2. Why was it launched without having those deals in place?

3. And why didn't you explicitly state in the starting posts of each thread that these two coins have nothing in common. The main premise of the old coin was that it was going to be backed by $1m in assets. If that's no longer the case then reusing the same name and not clearly spelling out the concept of the new coin is deceptive at best.

Hello Suchmoon,

Partnerships are currently in place, and the reveal of these partnerships will be soon.

We have professionally licensed graders signed on with us, and the ability to offer a lot more than $1M in product with open store fronts ready to start officially accepting BitStone.

Backing a Crypto Currency with any tangible item is risky business as our attorneys have advised, and we needed to tweak the way we represented ourselves and this project.

There are bigger and better ways to go about the BitStone project, and that's why things are much different than the original ideas.

This is our project, and things will run according to our schedule.

I appreciate your interest but, lets not make things complicated here.

Of course things are different, that's why we postponed the launch of BitStone until now...so we had the required time to revamp our ideas.

BitStoneDev

I have numbered my questions for easier reference. Can you provide short specific answers to each. There is nothing complicated about that. Thanks.

Hello Suchmoon,

Not a problem to answer those questions, but I do believe I touched on them in my last post.

Answer # 1 : The timeline for the release of these partnerships will be within the next 21 days.

Answer # 2 : The partnerships are already in place, and BST was not launched without those relationships cemented.
Answer # 3 : As I posted in the old thread that we were going to go back to the drawing board, things had to be changed... My first post here on this thread went over the new specs, along with the title explaining that there is no ICO - or PREMINE. I don't feel that changing the name of our coin is necessary as we NEVER launched BST in the first place until now. The concept will be spelled out well and clear as we mature in time with this project.

I must get going now, its been a pleasure.

BitStoneDev

I dont get it, I dont understand this type of law, im scared, .....blah blah blah...go pick on someone else.

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:17:12 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 07:31:21 PM by Paul Revere

I feel that this thread is being intentionally derailed and an attempt being made to obfuscate information being discussed. Therefore I will will post this again, just to make sure it does not get buried by shill posts.

Seeing the couple of shiny coins that Dr. Keith Harville is using as bait to lure people into buying Bitstones brings to mind a question:

Why is Keith buying these items at retail from APMEX when Lou Britton of Auris Noble is part of the Bitstone Team?

I am sure that Docca Keefs gets special discounts from APMEX based on these huge quantities he is buying, right?  Roll Eyes

Must be WAAAAAY cheaper than buying it directly from the Precious Metals Refinery his Bitstone Partner Lou Britton of Auris Noble of Fairlawn, OH runs.

Edit to add: Mr. Britton. This post and any others where I have mentioned your name and business are not in any way an attempt to besmirch either you or  your company. And the same for Mr. McMinn. Anyone else for that matter, including Keith. He says that you are part of the Bitstone Operation and that what he is doing is 100% legitimate and legal. Obviously it is not a legitimate business. Legal? Who knows, Keith refuses to give any information to prove otherwise, and looking at what is available it sure seems to be a confidence operation. I am pretty sure promising people something that can not be delivered is illegal pretty much everywhere, but who knows? Maybe you can do that in the Volunteer State. If this operation was being conducted in $ from a storefront I am guessing this would have been shut down pretty quick. I recall  Discount Coupon scams just like this being in the news when I was a lad, even. And of course, most of the guys standing in line to get the special deals for the coupons (Bitstones) they purchased were cops, you know because it was totally 100% perfectly legal to sell special coupons (Bitstones) and promise that you are going to get cheap TV's. and stereos,etc. when there is no method by which the products can even be purchased at the claimed price (Like Keith's coins offered for Bitstone), so the model relies on using money from the next coupon buyers. Kind of a cross between a Ponzi and a Pyramid fraud scheme.  His claim that you are involved or even know about what he is doing smells like bullshit to me, to be perfectly honest. Same thing with Van McMinn. I just can't picture either of you gentlemen being involved in something like this, unless Keith somehow is hiding a chirpy silver tongued Garza of a salesman inside of his always about to doze off self somewhere and managed to sell you on it somehow.

P.S: What do you say there bbbb b bbbuck? Why do you think Docca Keef is not getting his bait gifts from Bitstone Team member Lou Britton. The guy runs an honest to god Precious Metals Refinery FFS. And Keith can get a better deal from paying retail and postage from APMEX. Sounds like 100% bullshit to me.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 07:19:02 PM

https://i.imgur.com/1O0Omhv.png
all i hear form you is : Wah Wah, Wah Wah, Wah Wah, Wah Wah, Wah Wah, Wah Wah, Wah Wah,  lol

At least you're not threatening me with KKK, so that's an improvement.

hold on i'm not done yet, but ill get back to you  in  a minute to put you in your place in the back of the KKK van in a second.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 07:24:50 PM

for both you and Paul this time:

all i hear form you both is : Wah Wah, Wah Wah, Wah Wah, Wah Wah, Wah Wah, Wah Wah, Wah Wah,  lol

Weird, I can hear you just fine. Must be on your end.

Some more lulz from BitStone's #1 customer:

there is no scam except the opnes you idiots are trying to attempt to make here...by slandering companies and people for doing what no one else has the cahones to do.

Real expert here ladies and gentlemen. Go ahead and invest your retirement savings because buckrogers thinks it's all 100% legit.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:26:34 PM

for both you and Paul this time:

all i hear form you both is : Wah Wah, Wah Wah, Wah Wah, Wah Wah, Wah Wah, Wah Wah, Wah Wah,  lol

Weird, I can hear you just fine. Must be on your end.

Some more lulz from BitStone's #1 customer:

there is no scam except the opnes you idiots are trying to attempt to make here...by slandering companies and people for doing what no one else has the cahones to do.

Real expert here ladies and gentlemen. Go ahead and invest your retirement savings because buckrogers thinks it's all 100% legit.

haha so you pulled up an old GAW post...really? that's what you can say? old news dude ....move on..nothing to see here unless you like TROLLS.

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:29:53 PM

they have nothing important to say anyway.  Just trolling.

Wow, I guess you missed this post I made a while ago. Probably got buried in scam shill posts, so I will do you the favor of posting it again to save you the effort of having to wade through all of the obvious intentional obfuscation by shills. Oh, and there is a question for you on the bottom, if all of that pesky reading stuff has you down, you can skip right there.  Wink

P.S: What do you say there bbbb b bbbuck? Why do you think Docca Keef is not getting his bait gifts from Bitstone Team member Lou Britton? The guy runs an honest to god Precious Metals Refinery FFS. And Keith can get a better deal from paying retail and postage from APMEX. Sure. Sounds like 100% bullshit to me.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 07:35:28 PM

haha so you pulled up an old GAW post...really? that's what you can say? old news dude ....move on..nothing to see here unless you like TROLLS.

I made a perfectly valid and on-topic statement about "Kieth" aka BitStoneDev/a-shitton-of-other-alts-I-can't-be-bothered-to-list lying in this very thread about the timeline of his whatever-he's-doing-here.

Also the illustration of your utter gullibility combined with the militant ignorance is perfectly on topic, with you being BitStone's #1 customer and probably in the top 10 of shills (depending on how many alts "Kieth" has).

You on the other hand decided to derail the thread with inane off topic ramblings. So why don't you pack up and move on if you got nothing to say about the subject.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:40:41 PM

I made a perfectly valid and on-topic statement about "Kieth" aka BitStoneDev/a-shitton-of-other-alts-I-can't-be-bothered-to-list lying in this very thread about the timeline of his whatever-he's-doing-here.

Also the illustration of your utter gullibility combined with the militant ignorance is perfectly on topic, with you being BitStone's #1 customer and probably in the top 10 of shills (depending on how many alts "Kieth" has).

You on the other hand decided to derail the thread with inane off topic ramblings. So why don't you pack up and move on if you got nothing to say about the subject.

I think you need glasses, I was the first customer not the #1 customer, i think you're trying to twist this into some warped meaning that I am the #1 BST supporter  lol

If so then i wish i was Apple's #1

So someone who buys something first is a shill?  Ill tell that to everyone in the world to warn them not to buy something first before anyone else, or suchmoon may call you a shill, due to his warped mind.

OFF TOPIC...again suchmoon.

Here is a pic of your bus in case you forgot what it looks like:

go to school its late already.

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:45:05 PM

I think you need glasses, I was the first customer not the #1 customer, i think you're trying to twist this into some warped meaning that I am the #1 BST supporter  lol

If so then i wish i was Apple's #1

So someone who buys something first is a shill?  Ill tell that to everyone in the world to warn them not to buy something first before anyone else, or suchmoon may call you a shill, due to his warped mind.

OFF TOPIC...again suchmoon.

go to school its late already.

I see that you did not comment about my proposal for an advertising blitz to promote Bitstone. Since you are such an ardent supporter of the Bitstone Operation and there is a lot of continuous shill posting here I will save you the trouble of digging through all that to find it. Please let me know what you think.

I was thinking this morning about a slogan that really sums up the entire Bitstones operation, seeing how Keith did not respond to my suggestions last night, I figured I would give it another try. The Bitstone Operation seemed a "little" like Josh Garza's Coinstand / Paycoin Operation and I recalled that I had submitted a perfect slogan to him for that Operation at the time, and the rotten bastard stole my idea and used it and stiffed me completely! But, here's the good news. Now that Josh Garza is facing charges for his operation, he is not using this stolen slogan anymore. Perfect! I envision a massive advertising program to promote the oh so classy Bitstone Operation. Picture this on Bus Banners, benches, Billboards, on the TV, everywhere. Let everyone know that if they don't invest in Bitstone and bother Keith Harville with pesky questions about how he magically makes a profit by selling at a loss, then they get Keith's tough side. Am I right? Let them detractors know who is boss by refusing to answer their questions and ignoring them, exactly the same as Josh Garza did with his Paycoin fraud operation.

What do you think? I know, the shop job is not the best, but this is just a concept, we can get the actual billboards looking a lot better. I figure the best way to get the word out about how classy & legitimate the Bitstone Operation is would be to saturate Bitstone's home turf and then after you get that good and saturated you can expand the campaign. I figure some billboards at key places in Nashville (Bitstone's HQ) would be a great start. Can you imagine how surprised and excited BitStone Partner Van McMinn will be when he sees these plastered all over town? Something like this:

Here is the concept I submitted to Josh Garza for his Paycoin / Coinstand campaign, which the bastard stole from me:

Don't worry though, Garza got shut down by federal agencies and is facing charges, so this is wide open for use now. Think about this, seriously, this is the perfect slogan for Bitstone. We can work out payment through an escrow after you decide to run with this idea.  Wink  Wink

Disclaimer: This post is a parody of Bitstone. Cheesy

What do you think BbBbBBBUck? I know it can't compare with your childish retard bus "humor", but I figured this parody post would give everyone here a laugh and lighten the mood a little bit .

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: