Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Illuminati End Game Started --- effects on BTC  (Read 16038 times)
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 04:18:22 PM

It's called 'perception bias' - only looking for evidence that supports your pre-determined ideas and ignoring the rest. Can be happening at a conscious or subconscious level.

FWIW I would never deny that TPTB spin events to suit their agendas - I am not that naive, and its pretty damn obvious to anyone who is half awake, so pleae don't smear me as another sheep that blindly believes the mainstream narrative of every world event. I also don't blindly believe 'conspircay theorists' either. There is certainly good evidence to support some theories, but in this case, you are gonna have to do a much to better job to convince me.

Kind of ironic that you started this thread with talk of an Illuminati agenda and have then proceeded to push your own agenda as hard as possible.

Thanks for getting my point about being critical and actually considering the "evidence" instead of starting yelling insults right away. As for the perception bias, same thing could have affected you. It's easy to criticize just about any theory if you want to. My agenda is not to convince you that something I say is the ultimate truth. My agenda is to make you question the official story. You have to admit that there is something fishy about all this ISIS and migrant crisis. How we find out the truth? We poke holes into each other's theories and eventually come to an objective understanding. Without your criticism I would only have my subjective understanding of this situation. Now, thanks to you, I have pros and cons for both stories. Take the role of the devil's advocate to truly understand something.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:46:09 PM

I must say you seem like a rather sorry soul. Must be tough being from that part of Europe. I guess that explains your ignorance. The gene pool must have gone sour, to use your kind of rhetoric.

First of all, what is your major malfunction? Why do you need to devalue me so badly? Did I not agree with you on something? Perhaps you misunderstood me. Or perhaps you just need a polar opposite to your ego so that you could know who you are? I'm asking this because I'm slowly getting tired of hearing from you. State your business and I will see what I can do to end this nonsense.

Secondly, you have it all wrong, again. Because Estonians have been raped by the soldiers of so many nations, our gene pool is the healthiest. You must be a Nazi yourself if you think that a clean gene pool is what makes the finest of people. Perhaps a blonde Arian is the ultimate human according to you?  Grin You racist. Don't you know anything? Mixed breeds are always healthier than clean breeds, it's a widely known fact.

Finally, what do you mean by my ignorance? The fact that I am rude? Then I agree, I am rude on purpose. But if you mean lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated, then yet again it is more like an attempt to offend me rather than objective statement (see the link below).

Scientific Study Reveals Conspiracy Theorists The Most Sane Of All

My beef with you dear ignoramus, is that you are a fucking nazi. You think reading pseudoscience blogs and ranting off stupidity, is proof  that you are "right". You are just as irritating as the religious morons in Syria and Irak. You;little boy, are a complete and utter tool. You have no sources and nothing behind your claims, just more idiotic links to stuff you read on fringe sites found on Internet. By the way, there is no objectivity in this world, only subjective  "truth". But there are loads of lies. Now go do some drugs, and I will end this here. You are just too uneducated and stupid, to even bother trying to debate.
The only thing the nazis did wrong was lose. Because the winner is ALWAYS right and the loser is ALWAYS a monster. Find me one major counterexample from history if you think you can.

If the nazis had won then they would have been in the right and we (you) would have been the evil ones.

If we want to evaluate right and wrong (and you clearly don't) then we need to look at what actually happened from an outside perspective. But that would be pointless on this board.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
phoenix1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:49:14 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 05:53:03 PM by phoenix1

It's called 'perception bias' - only looking for evidence that supports your pre-determined ideas and ignoring the rest. Can be happening at a conscious or subconscious level.

FWIW I would never deny that TPTB spin events to suit their agendas - I am not that naive, and its pretty damn obvious to anyone who is half awake, so pleae don't smear me as another sheep that blindly believes the mainstream narrative of every world event. I also don't blindly believe 'conspircay theorists' either. There is certainly good evidence to support some theories, but in this case, you are gonna have to do a much to better job to convince me.

Kind of ironic that you started this thread with talk of an Illuminati agenda and have then proceeded to push your own agenda as hard as possible.

Thanks for getting my point about being critical and actually considering the "evidence" instead of starting yelling insults right away. As for the perception bias, same thing could have affected you. It's easy to criticize just about any theory if you want to. My agenda is not to convince you that something I say is the ultimate truth. My agenda is to make you question the official story. You have to admit that there is something fishy about all this ISIS and migrant crisis. How we find out the truth? We poke holes into each other's theories and eventually come to an objective understanding. Without your criticism I would only have my subjective understanding of this situation. Now, thanks to you, I have pros and cons for both stories. Take the role of the devil's advocate to truly understand something.

Thanks for the reasoned response. My post was 'strong' as I did not think you would be very open to it. I am glad to be proven wrong Wink. I don't belive I am suffering from too much perception bias here, as I have already been questioning the official story from the moment I heard there was a Syrian connected passport showing entrace thru Greece next to one of the suicide bombers ... an odd thing to take with you if you do not intend to come back. Maybe it was planted afterwards, maybe it was meant to be found. Apparently it was a fake anyway ... the plot thickens ...
I have read somewhere ISIS are allegeldy not too keen on Muslims fleeing to Europe, so perhaps closed borders is something both sides actually want here. Not enough (reliable) information to know.
I would have questioned things even without that, but it was one of the first things I read ...

To me the attacks are without doubt being used to further nationalist agendas, such as closing borders and (at least in the UK) justify futher surveillance measures. That comes as no surprise - it's politics and spin, and perhaps (some of it) even a justifiable response, but it's not enough on its own for me to question negate the narrative.
At the moment, my opinion is that the attacks are the inevitable result of events set in motion by Western policies after 9/11, and immigration and other policies predating that by decades. You keep poking the bear, its gonna attack (might sound simplistic, might even have been intentional, who knows?)

As for the deeper veins running through this, who funded whom and when, unintented and intended consequences ,the religious aspects  etc that have been running for centuries, I find it impossible to untangle the situation and form a firm opinion. All I can say is that I think we are arriving at a pretty ugly crossroads now and that it is very hard to see a simple way back or a peaceful way forwards.

All pretty depressing to be honest.

In a way, the people who manipulate narratives are no different to those who manipulate markets. The seedy underbelly of the financial markets is a form of violence in itself, with abuse of power, and manipulation of emotions and information the weapons. They have always existed and always will, on both sides. It's just one aspect of human nature and the lust for power and the lure of ideologies. Has there ever been a was fought by two sides who did not think they were absolutely in the right ?
As you say, almost everything has the element of subjectivity. I am just trying to stand back and keep a reasonable perspective in order to stay sane, and not get caught up in the sabre-rattling of those who would like to control my thoughts for their own benefit

Its the play of life unfolding before our eyes, shaped by the energy of everything that has come before and probably leading to an almost predetermined place. Oh to be able to step outside of it all, and look down from far above to see the direction of these many forces that are guiding us and where they will likely lead. Life has 'inertia'. To me this is more interesting to look at than to point fingers, as mostly I don't see the significance of the individual actors so much. They are just the ones that picked up on the nuances of the existing time and rode the wave to great power and/or destruction. If it was not them, it would have been someone else. A confluence of time and place and circumstances that inevitably  leads people to gladly give away their power/join a particular cause. History rhyming again and again at different orders of magnitude. Subconscious energies playing out in relatively predictable ways. Those energies are more important to understand (to the degree that that is possible) than the words that are spoken and the minutae of the events they precipitate. People are always very eager to point to finger of blame outside of themselves, thereby admonishing themselves of responsibility, ignoring the real demons that lie within, which are the root cause of most of their own problems, and the problems in the outside world IMO. Until that changes, well, nothing much is going to change ...

TLDR: Until we sort our own shit out, nothing much is gonna change  Cheesy

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves"  - Confucius (China 551BC-479 BC)
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:50:19 PM

Is internet good or bad?  What about smartphones - good or bad?

Bitcoin?

Btw, for the conspiracy theories, which sometimes later prove to be conspiracy fact, I'm with Hyena, though I dislike the word conspiracy as it's not really the appropriate word.
Smartphones are bad. People are more socially isolated than ever before, and this is one reason among many for the sub-replacement fertility rates. We have no community.

Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 07:09:47 PM

Smartphones are bad. People are more socially isolated than ever before, and this is one reason among many for the sub-replacement fertility rates. We have no community.

I still haven't got a smartphone. It's starting to ruin my game lately. 2 hot babes have already pointed out that I need a new cellphone (smartphone) because apparently I couldn't accept their friend request on facebook right away Cheesy. One even laughed when she saw my Nokia 6600i slide. I have promised myself that I will get myself a smartphone when it comes as open source (software and hardware) and I could run Linux on it and SSH from my PC to my smartphone.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
BldSwtTrs
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:24:47 PM

I'm too lazy to find the right quotes for my answers, so I'm just going to state this:

Regarding psychedelic substances --- they're like a microscope --- a tool that allows you to see what is normally not visible. You use the "microscope" for a couple of minutes, take notes and possibly learn something new. Only a fool would walk around with the microscope constantly in front of their face.

As for the Paris attacks, yes they were as fake as they could be. It's laughable how people have those French flags for their profile pictures in Facebook. What fools. It's a complete joke. The FORENSIC EXPERTS WERE SMOKING ON THE CRIME SCENE and a DEAD MAN IS TAKING A SELFIE.

https://youtu.be/I0EW1-EDevQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_QH0WkBeP0

Bitch please, you have to be a complete moron to still believe the official story.
The guys was calling for help. Retard.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:29:22 PM

Why even bother. When your delusional the truth is of no help. His grand conspiracy will accommodate any facts that enter the picture. If he can't get the round peg into the square hole then the hole must be part of the secret plot to get him.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 10:51:49 PM

Why even bother. When your delusional the truth is of no help. His grand conspiracy will accommodate any facts that enter the picture. If he can't get the round peg into the square hole then the hole must be part of the secret plot to get him.

Because one would hope he might not end up having to take daily neuroleptics for the rest of his life.
rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:01:01 PM

What about the button "I was there and two friends of mine got shot"? What about that you fucking dumbass? What now? I'm lying? I'm an illuminati agent? The thing I've seen were hallucinations? Come on. Argue with that. I've seen them in the hospital two days ago. One got hit in the stomach and the other one in the right leg, that fucker is allergic to morphine so they can't give him any. If you deny that just because you've seen someone holding a phone and a dude smoking a cigarette on youtube you can, sir, stir your asshole with a telegraph pole.

Pics or it didn't happen.  Grin

It's funny how you think that you have a right to be pissed off because someone on the Internet does not believe your story. You're like a jew who gets angry when someone denies the holocaust and provides evidence. What about those victims to the Kenyan terrorist attack? Why is Paris any better? Or perhaps that Russian air plane? Why is it that the world goes full retard on Paris false flag terrorist attacks while not giving a damn about dead Kenyians, Palestinian child victims to Israel's attacks and passengers of the Russian air plane? And finally, it is not impossible that a couple of civilians were injured during the operation to make it more believable.

No, but seriously. You're going to come out with a claim the Paris shooting was clearly fake and those who believe it wasn't must be brainwashed, and when confronted about that with personal experience on the matter, all you can say is "WHY U SO BUTTHURT"? Really? What is this about for you - truth or trolling?

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
Harmonica

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:01:17 AM

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/New_World_Order
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:45:02 AM

Yeah, I like that website.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_deniers
ThunderThomas

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 10:51:45 AM

Does bitcoin give a shit about the new world order? Did the Paris false flag terrorist attack make any global markets crash? Bitcoin has been rather stable lately. After 9/11 fake terrorist attack the markets crashed hard. If we experience more "terrorist attacks" in the coming weeks, would the markets react? It should be obvious that when the conventional markets crash bitcoin will skyrocket.

Do you even know how crazy that sounds? How can bitcoin give a shit? Are you talking about the  bitcoin community? For all we know bitcoin is part of illuminati's propagenda

Nobody really knows

As for the bitcoin market, it's been like a week and bitcoin is still around $300

afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 11:50:58 AM

Its an interesting website, the logo looks like a brain in a box, which seems very apt to me. From what I've looked at so far you can conclude that yes, every conspiracy theory is wrong (and a bit ridiculous).
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 11:56:31 AM

Its an interesting website, the logo looks like a brain in a box, which seems very apt to me. From what I've looked at so far you can conclude that yes, every conspiracy theory is wrong (and a bit ridiculous).

They also have a bunch on Bitcoin, Libertarianism and tickle down economics. Definitely a site of my own heart, may be a little circle-jerky for my taste but the snark is still awesome.
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:19:27 PM

I love the way that Bitcoiners saliviate at the potential for global chaos and crumbling economies making them rich.
It's gonna happen so why not profit from it? But more importantly, we need the welfare systems around the world to collapse to have any hope of survival. It's the only thing that will keep the immigrants out of our countries, because our politicians sure as shit won't block the borders and deport the ones we already have. The biggest economic collapse in history can't happen soon enough.

Yes because fucking your brothers and sisters over and over again is good for the gene-pool!
Let put a border around everything. Start with bitcoin, close the source!
We don't want mathematical immigrants fucking with the code!
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:21:13 PM

I love the way that Bitcoiners saliviate at the potential for global chaos and crumbling economies making them rich.
It's gonna happen so why not profit from it? But more importantly, we need the welfare systems around the world to collapse to have any hope of survival. It's the only thing that will keep the immigrants out of our countries, because our politicians sure as shit won't block the borders and deport the ones we already have. The biggest economic collapse in history can't happen soon enough.

Yes because fucking your brothers and sisters over and over again is good for the gene-pool!
Let put a border around everything. Start with bitcoin, close the source!
We don't want mathematical immigrants fucking with the code!

Those people want to kill us. And they are doing so, on a pretty much daily basis now. They are not family, clan or kin. They are enemies. What is wrong with you?

makeacake

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:26:37 PM

Those people want to kill us. And they are doing so, on a pretty much daily basis now. ...

You'll be fine. Chin up, Buttercup!

http://s18.postimg.org/c8k01uwcp/itsok.jpg
anthonycamp

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:29:14 PM

i can only find ignorance into the illuminati and into who can call that intuition a religion or somting connected to isis isis its terror nad fanatism no illuminai.
Ultros

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:35:55 PM

Those people want to kill us. And they are doing so, on a pretty much daily basis now. They are not family, clan or kin. They are enemies. What is wrong with you?

You genuinely believe all immigrants want to kill you?
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:13:05 PM

You genuinely believe all immigrants want to kill you?
Doesn't matter. Muslims are doing the killings. The more immigration we have the more violence. We wanna get rid of it, the only effective way is to kick them all out. It doesn't matter if you know a muslim who is "not like that" (allegedly), there is no telling if he is friends with extremists. He doesn't even have to know it. We need them gone. All of them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: