Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:40:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever dreamed about Bitcoin?  (Read 19268 times)
vanyashev48

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:38:39 AM

It is wrong to dream of bitcoin, in my opinion. My dreams aren't connected directly with currency. It something more sublime. But! Undoubtedly, I very much would like to have in the purse, such cryptocurrency as bitcoin. I consider that at bitcoin the big future, and it will be very favorable investment. Grin
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:54:15 AM

Have you dreamed about Bitcoin before? Well, recently I dreamed that someone sent me 5 BTC to my Mycelium wallet. I told my friend (in the dream) that those Bitcoin worth around 3000 USD. If that was true ... One Bitcoin is equal to 600 USD in my dream.

Well, I hope the dream come true one day - be it free 5 BTC or 600 USD per Bitcoin.
Instead of dreaming about the bounty task on bitcointalk BBS, achieve your goals through your own efforts.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
RobertoMakeli

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:08:48 AM

Have you dreamed about Bitcoin before? Well, recently I dreamed that someone sent me 5 BTC to my Mycelium wallet. I told my friend (in the dream) that those Bitcoin worth around 3000 USD. If that was true ... One Bitcoin is equal to 600 USD in my dream.

Well, I hope the dream come true one day - be it free 5 BTC or 600 USD per Bitcoin.
I'll give you 10 btc in real and make your dream come true. lol
placergold

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:23:42 AM

Yes i have dreamed about bitcoin.
Besides buying bitcoin thru exchange like coin base, are there other ways of getting BTC?
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:42:21 AM

We all dream about bitcoin whether its for general purposes where we vision it as riching a price that is ridiculously high or personal in which we have amassed enough bitcoin where its worth is enough to supply everythingn we needed and want.
JbSaN

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:02:20 AM

I hope oneday someone send thousands bitcoin to wrong address. And the wrong address is mine. Just simply dream like that. And i will giving away 100btc in this forum  Cool
I believe everything, but the last part.

Grin Grin
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:06:22 AM

I had the same dream but I got around 11 bitcoins and it was sent on my coins.ph btc wallet. My friend told me he is quitting trading bitcoins and would start a fried chicken chain of restaurants. I thanked him and we hugged it out. I went home and then woke up from my dream. How I wished that dream was true.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:42:20 AM

No, I haven't dream about getting bitcoin. At least when I haven't heard of it. But, ever since I heard of this bitcoin from my classmate and learned how much is its worth, there is no way I would not dream about getting more and more of this bitcoin.
manoj kumar k

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:03:16 AM

yes i had a great dream last night about the bitcoin that i got 500 bitcoins and i told my friend that it value for 20000 dollars and he was shocked
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:14:45 AM

Yes I have. I had a dream and I was holding a briefcase very heavy but didn't know what was in it. Someone had given it to me and said I shouldn't open till I reach home. I got home, opened it and I saw a single sheet of paper with 100BTC written on it. Still can't tell whether it's a bitcoin cheque or what Wink Wink Grin.
eurodecent

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:20:32 PM

It certainly is a dream to magically have many bitcoins with you. After reading a lot about bitcoin, I’ve dreamed of myself enjoying the benefits of the investment afterwards.
VladG

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:31:18 PM

I think I'm in a continue dream every day reading posts here or earning money.Smiley)
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:33:39 PM

I had the same dream but I got around 11 bitcoins and it was sent on my coins.ph btc wallet. My friend told me he is quitting trading bitcoins and would start a fried chicken chain of restaurants. I thanked him and we hugged it out. I went home and then woke up from my dream. How I wished that dream was true.

Me too, I dream about having a business through my hard earned bitcoin. It was a really good dream having fast food restaurants but then, life will betray you when you woke up. I'll just keep hanging till I achieve my dream.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:07:50 PM

I dream now about 10,000 bitcoins. But dreams are only dreams, you need to act. Earn to try and make money)))
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:21:22 PM

I  was a dream also about the bitcoin. I dreamed that Winklevoss twins we have a Christmas party raffle draw and the grand prize receive five bitcoins and the consolations prize is 4-1 bitcoins. I am the only one win a grand prize that is five bitcoins. The was a very unforgettable moment happened in my life. I wish that my dream come true someday.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:49:20 PM

I never dreamed about bitcoin but I believe that bitcoin will soar high. based as well on the speculations of people in the crypto world. i is happening now and it will likely to continue to increase its price in the coming future.  so i am still investing in bitcoin and add more my investment if I can.
machinationus

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:40:32 PM

I do not understand the question very well if you refer to having dreams, it is common in everyone and who would not dream of having hundreds of bitcoin would be good and not wake up but the reality is usually different

Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:31:42 PM

That was a good dream and I hope we gonna see btc at least under 5k. To answer your question , until now I have not drreamed about bitcoin but who knows , maybe I will after I have read this thread Cheesy

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1558

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:49:21 PM

I had seen this thread before but I haven't replied until now because it is curious because I have been here (in the forum) for a while and I don’t remember having dreamt about bitcoin. I must have had some dream at some point because it occupies a lot of time in my mind, but I don’t remember, as sometimes happens with dreams.

praxe

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:46:41 PM

only once I dreamed that I had almost 0.40 bitcoin in my wallet and it seemed so real that when I woke up I began to think that I would do with that money I was so sure that it was very disappointing I hope not to have more dreams like that

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: