Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever dreamed about Bitcoin?  (Read 19268 times)
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

as long as I know bitcoin, I've never dreamed of a bitcoin, but I have impiyan I hope I can have 4 or 5 BTC, even more, but the name of people must have dreams and inspiration to have a lot of BTC. so we do not know what will happen later, our dreams and dreams can be realized and can be achieved, it takes a long time or a minute, all that can happen suddenly.

wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:21:35 PM

Have you dreamed about Bitcoin before? Well, recently I dreamed that someone sent me 5 BTC to my Mycelium wallet. I told my friend (in the dream) that those Bitcoin worth around 3000 USD. If that was true ... One Bitcoin is equal to 600 USD in my dream.

Well, I hope the dream come true one day - be it free 5 BTC or 600 USD per Bitcoin.
It is funny because I never thought that I would've involve in bitcoin at early age because I really do not know what bitcoin is way back. But then I remember dreaming about this kind of "money" when I saw my classmates saying the word bitcoin even though I really do not know what it is at first.

vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

Nope always think about it like my signiture campaign here and my other investments.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

Have you dreamed about Bitcoin before? Well, recently I dreamed that someone sent me 5 BTC to my Mycelium wallet. I told my friend (in the dream) that those Bitcoin worth around 3000 USD. If that was true ... One Bitcoin is equal to 600 USD in my dream.

Well, I hope the dream come true one day - be it free 5 BTC or 600 USD per Bitcoin.
I was dreaming last night about it. I dream that I have 27 bitcoin in my wallet and I convert it into a cash. Then boom! I instanly became a billionaire. I travel around the world with my family and friends. I eat all my favorite food then invest again in the bitcoin. Then I woke up in the morning sad hoping that my dream come true. I believe that someday this dream will come true.
tomhutchinson

Activity: 37
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

i dream to get password o old wallet and find it with more than 100 Bitcoin will be great for me.

i can start real trading with 10 Bitcoins
Choudhry76

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:49:57 PM

These days every ones want bitcoin because bitcoin is future of new world so every one's dream is  bitcoin.
Laurayaki

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:51:16 PM

Sometimes I dream of a big pump of an alts on which I am, by dint of watching the graphics ahah
mitabacut

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:01:27 PM

yes me, always dream of getting bitcoin, if my dream come true I will be rich,

»»»  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  »»»
A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange - Implemented as a chat-bot for popular messengers
█      ITO FEBRUARY 14 - MARCH 25       « JOIN ITO NOW »      █
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

Yes i'd dream that bitcoin price increased to $24000. i don't remember much but in my dream some company started buying bitcoins and the price sky rocketed lol
Yes I always dream about bitcoin is increasing up to maximum level. And my dream I travelled to the whole world and I buy what I want, I am rich. But sadly I woke it is just only a dream but I dont lose hope I believe my dream will come true in the future.

Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

at first no,
but my friend encourage and enlighten me about bitcoin, I got interested and got a dream out of it...
just being sorry not to gey into it earlier....

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

yes i dreamed about that bitcoin will be legalized in every country and helps the government to have a better leading to people and it comes the money in the future. it's very useful for us and the system are more organized and systematic that today's bitcoin. i would love to see that kind of dream to be a real one in the future innovation of country.

Kezio

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

People dream about things that give them hope for a better life. Yes, I have also dreamed about how Bitcoin and altcoins could become a global economic force that would ease up some parts of everyday life. We cannot know exactly what the future holds, but one thing is certain, blockchain technology will have a very significant impact in it.

PRIORITYEX
███  ███  ███  PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  ███  ███  ███
███ ANN Page ███ WhitePaper ███ Telegram ███ Twitter ███ Facebook ███ Bounty ███
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

Yes i have dreamed about it, i was sleeping and i dream about trading so much tokens that i have invested into. Its like ive become a trader and all i do is buy potential tokens that would generate profit for me.

KOZO

Activity: 143

LET'S MINING, EARN & LIVE WITH IT. JOIN ME

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:22:14 AM

Grin Grin Grin Dwell, when we all obsessed with something for example playing golf and we liked it very much and same things with bitcoins or other altcoins in the market, we dreamed for something that it might be a bigger things. yes actually bitcoin and other altcoins are a sure future things and its in the Internet of Things inclusively. so just be prepared for the the great future of internet community.  BTC GrinBTC GrinBTC Grin
matthewogus01

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:30:35 AM

I dreamt about bitcoin prices rising and myself having the opportunity to sell it at its peak before going back down to its correcting price.
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:42:33 AM

And that would have sent me a big money to my bank wallet , and then I got a wrong address .well just simple, my dream about bitcoin and I was given a great btc.on this forum , at that is my dream and I believed it but maybe later and in fact I do not really see all I want to dream about bitcoin.I also dreamed that the bitcoin price is rising ,I sometimes remember that I did not really dream of it how to start a company to ask a bitcoin and its price is high and yes!I also dreamed about the first btc has a dollar for this day .I bought a same bitcoin and some days have passed the btc still leading this more than 1k dollar is worth it .and I wake up to , it really and once in my dream that everything is a literally ,everything is around me is going to be in bitcoin let's hope that my dream one day is true and hopefully someday my dream will be all the same as I am rich and will be a millionaire in bitcoin .all I need to know is how to insert other bitcoin monitors and hopefully many that I will know about it and for that I'm getting big money to help my family and our future .
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:16:45 AM

And that would have sent me a big money to my bank wallet , and then I got a wrong address .well just simple, my dream about bitcoin and I was given a great btc.on this forum , at that is my dream and I believed it but maybe later and in fact I do not really see all I want to dream about bitcoin.I also dreamed that the bitcoin price is rising ,I sometimes remember that I did not really dream of it how to start a company to ask a bitcoin and its price is high and yes!I also dreamed about the first btc has a dollar for this day .I bought a same bitcoin and some days have passed the btc still leading this more than 1k dollar is worth it .and I wake up to , it really and once in my dream that everything is a literally ,everything is around me is going to be in bitcoin let's hope that my dream one day is true and hopefully someday my dream will be all the same as I am rich and will be a millionaire in bitcoin .all I need to know is how to insert other bitcoin monitors and hopefully many that I will know about it and for that I'm getting big money to help my family and our future .
So you had rather have many dreams with bitcoin and most of them came true as well. Bitcoin is indeed increasing in prices day by day and all those who dreamed of becoming rich with bitcoin are now rich already. The unbelievable high prices of bitcoin are no more a dream.

It is a sweet reality. Surely you will be able to make your family and future epic if keep staying patient with bitcoin.  Bitcoin is increasing in prices speedily.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

As of now i don't have bitcoin yet but i'm looking forward someday i earn my own bitcoin i want to have a dreams like that also i think that's awesome.
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

If you are having a dream of getting 5 bitcoins, I almost get 10 bitcoins from the sale of Oyster coins. I have 60000 Oyster, but I am impatient in holding Oyster coins, I sold them at very cheap price of about 6 ETH a month ago because of debt. Maybe gods give the best for me and will be replaced better.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:35:50 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 12:56:04 PM by MarkusIsaiah

As of now im dreaming about bitcoin that it will last forever and bitcoin can help us to earn for our daily needs. I know it is very simple dream, but it is the most i need to give my family a comfortable life. not worrying for every month expenses like bills and food. I also dream about having some savings in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: