Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 233180 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:00:33 AM

I am addicted to smoking and sports but i am not an gambling addict so i would not know how it will feel to loose money being an gambling addict. If you are an addict you have take medical treatment but my addiction is mine and i will deal with it . Grin
Well any addiction is bad for anyone. Smoking in itself has proven negative effects to your health and can even be fatal but people like you find it very hard to stop. I think its the mental and emotional satisfaction that it gives to the person that makes it hard to let go. Same goes for gambling. Some people who are addicted to gambling are those who feel alone or sometimes are depressed. Or gambling just makes them feel good that they don't feel from anything else

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:30:49 PM

Well any addiction is bad for anyone. Smoking in itself has proven negative effects to your health and can even be fatal but people like you find it very hard to stop. I think its the mental and emotional satisfaction that it gives to the person that makes it hard to let go. Same goes for gambling. Some people who are addicted to gambling are those who feel alone or sometimes are depressed. Or gambling just makes them feel good that they don't feel from anything else

You dont feel anything from gambling? seriously you are losing money when you gamble and you dont feel a thing? Yes of course you wont if you actually owned over 10 millions of USD and only spend a few of it to gamble however real fact is that no people actually addicted to it because it causes addiction, you control your own body for that
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:47:39 PM

Gambling is the best tool to get lots of money in the shortest amount of time with the least skill required. In fact, nowadays the games are designed in such a way that it does not requires you to understand anything and you just move with the flow. The machine or the dealer say you win, you win and they say you lose, you lose your money. And that is why so many people get addicted cause the entry level is not high.

With that said, kids and young people are the usual victim of that, as they just need few dollars and they are good to go and gamble, and it become much easier because of bitcoin, not even their parents knowing what they are doing in their room, they could bet while doing their assignments...

With their young minds, they are very much prone to addiction as their thinking is not yet like that of an adult...  Smiley

I feel to this and a victim  Grin. LOL. Actually, young kids didn't think of risk at the beginning. They just want to bet and win. Also, environment also has a factor in it and of course family. If you are brought up in a family which gambles, most likely you will gamble at a young age.
those people who gamble at first time and mostly an under age players will never accept the fact that they are lost , they will do everything to make their money back , include to chasing the lost . in the end they didn't realize that they are too enjoy to play and get addicted , this shows how important to gamble responsibly , you might won't get addicted.

You are correct mate. When they are just aware of it, hopefully very soon, that they are more prone to losing than winning in gambling and that there is no easy way to win all the time, then they will give themeselves a chance of not getting addicted to it.
gambling completely shouldn't considered as a way to make profit in the long run like a regular job , it would just lead you into a heavy lost in the end. it's proven already that gambling in the long run wouldn't profitable due the negative EV , it might works for few people but not for most people who just get addicted and broke.
The simple reason must be the human nature. All human usually temp to all attractive things. The most entertaining thing which also provide the promise of getting rich in quick period must attract any common man which may end in addiction too.

Well said. Gambling becomes addiction just due to the fact that of it's easy money making method. We are looking for money making idea when it comes with the flavor of easy task then many people do not want to leave off it. That is the reason they are sticking with gambling and getting addiction to it.
The fact is he is not even winning at the end of the day.The entire human lure gimmick would make sense if he actually wins something that makes him wannn earn more.But according to the post he always ends up losing his money which is not a good said.I'm afraid he is going anywhere with all those "in human nature comments''.

Because at first gambling is very good in terms of good income. It gives you high profit that you never earn at first. It gives you the feeling that you always win but not just winning, it makes you to feel you earn a lot money by just simply gamble your money and then it force you to gamble more for a high earning. But gambling has a disadvantage, if you don't know how to limit your money in playing gambling you'll end yourself nothing. All of your earning in gambling will simply vanished because of gambling too. Even your capital will loose and nothing will left. Smiley

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:18:47 PM

We all love the easy quick money, if you don't agree with that, then i love easy quick money. How to get that?
The only possible answer for this is do some gamble. Just think to taking all money in the table make people don't want to stop playing.
Greed. This is why gambling so addicting, because human are greed.
Easy money and  being greedy on money will make us loose the more we greed on that thing the more risk we can take every one loves to make easy money the real question is, Is everyone willing to pay the price? Everyone Loved to take all money playing gambling we all want to take the price but we don't know that we are getting too much on that involving too much on that thing.
But I have saw that even those people are addicted to gambling who do not win money in gambling and who know well that they are not that much expert to win some money in gambling so with that I think they are gambling and addicted to gambling because of some enjoyment involved in gambling.
Even unskilled player can win on gambling even if he is not addicted to gambling , gambling are for those lucky person who will win for the first time and there are people who are addicted on gambling and had already skilled are loosing sometimes but doesn't mean that you need to involved anything on your life.
It does really matter on how lucky you are and as you said even those first times or non skilled persons do really win on first attempts or few attempts on playing a gambling game which somehow gives the feeling of addiction at first place.
You can't tell your fortune but when you play harder and then you feel like continue on betting till your lose  and realize that you can't even win again then withdraw i taught my friend i just tell him and he played i didn't expect that he can win the game and bring profit of 0.2 bitcoin.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 02:36:57 PM

We all love the easy quick money, if you don't agree with that, then i love easy quick money. How to get that?
The only possible answer for this is do some gamble. Just think to taking all money in the table make people don't want to stop playing.
Easy money and  being greedy on money will make us loose the more we greed on that thing the more risk we can take every one loves to make easy money the real question is, Is everyone willing to pay the price? Everyone Loved to take all money playing gambling we all want to take the price but we don't know that we are getting too much on that involving too much on that thing.
But I have saw that even those people are addicted to gambling who do not win money in gambling and who know well that they are not that much expert to win some money in gambling so with that I think they are gambling and addicted to gambling because of some enjoyment involved in gambling.
Even unskilled player can win on gambling even if he is not addicted to gambling , gambling are for those lucky person who will win for the first time and there are people who are addicted on gambling and had already skilled are loosing sometimes but doesn't mean that you need to involved anything on your life.
It does really matter on how lucky you are and as you said even those first times or non skilled persons do really win on first attempts or few attempts on playing a gambling game which somehow gives the feeling of addiction at first place.
You can't tell your fortune but when you play harder and then you feel like continue on betting till your lose  and realize that you can't even win again then withdraw i taught my friend i just tell him and he played i didn't expect that he can win the game and bring profit of 0.2 bitcoin.
That's nice to hear knowing that you have a friend that won 0.2 Bitcoin. Did he withdraw it already? Or played it again? I hope he just went home because that's a lot already. Winning that is better. Don't get too addicted especially when you always win.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nicolecan13

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:53:34 PM

Gambling is addicting because at the first place you can enjoy playing it and when you win some it will cause you wanting to win more. And it is so good to have profit that easy.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:56:56 PM

That's nice to hear knowing that you have a friend that won 0.2 Bitcoin. Did he withdraw it already? Or played it again? I hope he just went home because that's a lot already. Winning that is better. Don't get too addicted especially when you always win.

You can't help yourself especially when you win some big amounts. Your emotion is telling you to bet more that you would still win if you will bet more. If you don't control yourself from that situation you might end up with nothing. You might be frustrated when you run out of balance when you already have won some big amounts.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:06:07 PM

I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?

It is because you experienced how to win in the gamble, and because of that good experience its been sow in you mind that you will win, win, win, even you know your losing money already. its give entertainment for sometimes.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:29:29 PM

Desire and greed can be factors to. In nature we all want to have more money. So gambling is fastest way to achieve that goal.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:05:00 PM

You can't help yourself especially when you win some big amounts. Your emotion is telling you to bet more that you would still win if you will bet more. If you don't control yourself from that situation you might end up with nothing. You might be frustrated when you run out of balance when you already have won some big amounts.

Definitely greed conquered your thought here and your will has given up on that greed.  This always happen to those who lack self control.  I may not say addicted since greed has more possibility to triggers obsession than addiction.  Talking about addiction, this happen when a person rely on gambling to alter his mood and got an impulse control disorder.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:27:33 AM

currently all games even for kids are based on gambling - try to get some weapon, clothes or character.

this is the carrot vs stick rule.  get enough stuff to bet, try to get stuff. if u loose ur sad and play more if u win ur in good mood and.. play more but happy! and tell others

i love gambling esp that BTC price is just gambling in a way also!

yolo
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:30:23 AM

I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?

It is a psychological problem behavior of the individuals, aside from it became His/Her habitual activity it is already a part of his/her life. Meaning if that's the case it would be difficult for the person to exit himself/herself in addicted situation.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:36:37 AM

It's a double risk but it offers great rewards, therefore we should be careful with selecting our bets if we are using a good amount of money to bet.
There's plenty of games in the internet now and you are right that kids learn how to gamble and because of the convenience to do that brought to us by bitcoin gambling sites, kids nowadays are at risk of being addicted.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 06:41:40 AM

It's a double risk but it offers great rewards, therefore we should be careful with selecting our bets if we are using a good amount of money to bet.
There's plenty of games in the internet now and you are right that kids learn how to gamble and because of the convenience to do that brought to us by bitcoin gambling sites, kids nowadays are at risk of being addicted.
The potential risk in gambling is way larger compared to trading. The rewards of it are always looking good, but the chances of you are winning that is extremely low. It's hard to teach kids on what to do in gambling but, it's not recommended also because you will never know what will happen to them if you expose them to that environment. You might just lose the kid over money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:16:31 AM

currently all games even for kids are based on gambling - try to get some weapon, clothes or character.

this is the carrot vs stick rule.  get enough stuff to bet, try to get stuff. if u loose ur sad and play more if u win ur in good mood and.. play more but happy! and tell others

You have good point there. When we lost in gambling, we are becoming more curious and want to get back our loss before (became greedy) by deposit more money and hoping to win more than our losses before, but when we win, we can't stop because we earned easy money, we want more and more.
Holding your BTC right now is not gambling, i would call it trading because you can't lose all your btc although btc price goes down.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:52:35 PM

I think gambling is so addictive because people love to do it. They also think that you can win a lot of money, but that's actually not true.
They realize until later that they have spent more money than they thought.

Gambling is since the beginning already addicting.

Not because its just fun but because you can make money fast.

The most people are just forgetting their family and friends.
Of course once addiction was being applied the number one get affected is the behavior of a gambler then since the personality is being changed because of it his /her family will get affect on it too, until it will become a psychological problems. but for the gamblers He is always look for it because of the satisfaction he gets from gambling.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2150

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:06:35 PM

Desire and greed can be factors to. In nature we all want to have more money. So gambling is fastest way to achieve that goal.

That's what we, gamblers, think trying to ignore the fact that it is also the fastest way to lose money.

Actually I'm wondering how many, or what percentage, of people who gamble can be called gambling addicts? I think less than 10%, but maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway every form of addiction is bad and you have to deal with it properly. First try to realize that it is not necessary to have more money in order to be happy. Second, if you need more money gambling is not the place where to go for it.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:34:15 PM

The goal that would have the respective process. we can only choose a process where we want to go through, whether the process instantly? or non-instant process?
and gambling is one of the above processes.
Most people today would have been inclined to choose an instant process, but our parents always taught me to always try, because the results that we enjoy are the fruit of the work we do during this time.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:32:01 PM

That's what we, gamblers, think trying to ignore the fact that it is also the fastest way to lose money.

Actually I'm wondering how many, or what percentage, of people who gamble can be called gambling addicts? I think less than 10%, but maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway every form of addiction is bad and you have to deal with it properly. First try to realize that it is not necessary to have more money in order to be happy. Second, if you need more money gambling is not the place where to go for it.
In gambling I often hear the word addict for only those people who just forget about the benefits and needs of their family and only know about betting their money and do not think about that they are able to win or lose while other people who only play for fun and control on themselves are not called as addict.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:45:03 PM

In gambling I often hear the word addict for only those people who just forget about the benefits and needs of their family and only know about betting their money and do not think about that they are able to win or lose while other people who only play for fun and control on themselves are not called as addict.

Thats what they call themselves however I say that they are no difference than those who play for profit. As long as a person is gambling then I dont see the difference no matter what they call themselves. Addicted or not, someone who is gambling is already addicted although they dont want to admit it
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: