Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 11:54:00 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we encourage local businesses to accept BTC?  (Read 172925 times)
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:43:54 PM

Encouraging local business to use bitcoin would be really hard though because most of them even didn’t heard about bitcoin and   they would surely refuse to use it. Convincing them would really a problem though except to those merchants who already accepts bitcoin as   a payment. But still I believe that this adoption would really spread all over the world.
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitgolden

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:42:55 AM

I am looking to help move BTC forward into our economy more and would like to get some suggestions on how we can get more retailers to accept BTC as a payment.  The best part about accepting BTC is that they do not have any threat of charge-back from the customer.  I am just looking for some more input before I start approaching some of these local retailers.
Well, all what the local retailers need is education of what Bitcoin potential is all about and other crypto currency has in stock if they should invest start accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payment in there various shop's and the rest of them.
Local business mans should know that there are many  opportunity in bitcoin and bitcoin can lead them  to profit. as they start accepting  bitcoin the will get high profit and also if they hold then they will earn also from bitcoin price increase.

Business mans will have large amount to invest in and they will also get big investors to support them. They can earn more profit than stocks in bitcoin and its exchange and the income will always increase in the future.

nagatraju

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:26:51 PM

Firstly, we need to explain to investors how cool and convenient it is to use bitcoins in working with their business, where they need so little time to work with every transaction and that the time it takes to complete one transaction effectively using bitcoins rather than physical currency...but it's not so easy so far ... bitcoin is not so common ... only really far-sighted businessmen will see a good idea in this

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██  
     ▀███  
       ▀█  
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Yukyzu

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:19:34 AM

if you are targeting for a local business then you should first ensure btc interest locally, whether there has many miners or btc users as they will eventually make the business grow.

THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:58:22 AM

Now bitcoin name is spreading compare with last few months and the awareness of cryptocurrencies is very much noticeable and people are looking into it now keeping mind of future money transactions. About encourage local businesses to accept Bitcoin is not that much problematic now the local exchange are making our life more easy to convert bitcoin in local currencies. So expecting in near feature every business people will associate with bitcoin for their payments.

banut

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:30:29 AM

It will take more few years to bring people on track to accept bitcoin for their business. I am having building material shop in India and I am planning to accept bitcoin but I am not having Idea of how to create this as I am very much happy about bitcoin performance so I got the thought of bitcoin acceptance in my own business itself. Let me work on it I believe I will be establish this as soon as possible.
yojodojo21

Activity: 140

THE TRUTH IS WAITING.

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:48:51 AM

Local Retailers are difficult to be convinced, my only suggestion is that maybe you should let them try Bitcoin Transacting. For Example: introduce them a secured wallet site where they are going to put the amount of Bitcoin, But First Make a Demonstration on how is it able to process in Legit way.

I think you should target local Retailers who Has Advertisement Through Internet because if they are your First costumer and your Plan runs smoothly and would be successful then it is easy to convince others retailers also.

rhamzter

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:11:24 AM

I am looking to help move BTC forward into our economy more and would like to get some suggestions on how we can get more retailers to accept BTC as a payment.  The best part about accepting BTC is that they do not have any threat of charge-back from the customer.  I am just looking for some more input before I start approaching some of these local retailers.
Well, all what the local retailers need is education of what Bitcoin potential is all about and other crypto currency has in stock if they should invest start accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payment in there various shop's and the rest of them.
Local business mans should know that there are many  opportunity in bitcoin and bitcoin can lead them  to profit. as they start accepting  bitcoin the will get high profit and also if they hold then they will earn also from bitcoin price increase.

Business mans will have large amount to invest in and they will also get big investors to support them. They can earn more profit than stocks in bitcoin and its exchange and the income will always increase in the future.
For now it's hard to promote bitcoin in the market, because we have no devices that can used to easily transfer our bitcoin to the local business. Even we have card that hold bitcoin we can't used it into the department store or shop. Because most business now of local not used technology due to they accept paper money. Maybe if the future generation creates tools that can easily to used for bitcoin currency. I think that's the time to used it by local businesses.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████▀███▀████████████████████████████████████
████████████▄███▄████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███

██        ███         ███                         ███
███        ▀▀▀  ███    ███                         ▀▀▀
███████▄   ███  █████  ███     ▄█████▄   ▄█████▄   ███   ▄█████▄
██  ▀███  ███  ███▀▀  ███    ███▀ ▀███ ███▀ ▀███  ███  ███▀ ▀▀
██   ███  ███  ███    ███    ███   ███ ███   ███  ███  ███
███  ▄██▀  ███  ███    ███    ███▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄███  ███  ███▄ ▄▄
███████▀   ███  ▀████  ▀████   ▀█████▀   ▀███████  ███   ▀█████▀
                                         ▄▄   ███
                                        ▀██████▀
||
b
COUPON CODE
[ OFIE-2AHG ]
for 100% First Deposit Bonus
|
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 994

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:08:40 PM

Firstly, we need to explain to investors how cool and convenient it is to use bitcoins in working with their business, where they need so little time to work with every transaction and that the time it takes to complete one transaction effectively using bitcoins rather than physical currency...but it's not so easy so far ... bitcoin is not so common ... only really far-sighted businessmen will see a good idea in this
I agree that only far sighted businessmen would see the opportunity in this and usually it would be easy for those who are already in the bitcoin world or have been for a while who understands how it works.
Even some smart businessmen may still be very skeptical if they do not understand, but as awareness keeps spreading, we would keep seeing them adopting.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
KaliLinux

Activity: 446

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:32:41 PM

Yes we can do that. Its based on their mindset about bitcoin. At anyway they should not understand its like a share market.
We can personally talk to them and mostly those who doing immediate transactions.
I was explained about this to my friends those are doing small scale business. They are now trying to invest their money and even accept them. But its very rare in my region since there was no proper knowledge in bitcoin or a crypto

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 630

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:32:23 PM

if you are targeting for a local business then you should first ensure btc interest locally, whether there has many miners or btc users as they will eventually make the business grow.

That's the challenge and quite a problem, maybe you can conduct a survey first on what places do those miners and bitcoin people can be located. And after doing the survey you can now start looking for those businesses that are willing to adopt bitcoin. You can intro those big companies now that showed interest to bitcoin and it will be a trump card if you've got something to say to them that biggest names are already in bitcoin.

qumatru

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:04:41 PM

I think it is very difficult because the countries in the world have only a few countries to recognize the existence of bitcoin and very few policies support it but if you want you to make a proposal With the local business you are in, you want to pay by bitcoin if they agree, we can exchange payment method instead of cash you will pay by bitcoin.
Yeah not all the countries are accepting the bitcoin and they are not having the bitcoin proper source for it. I hope in the future the bitcoins will be the best and the most famous currency but for this you will have to wait very long as he value and the price will increase for sure the bitcoin will be the best currency ever. I want to hold the bitcoin for the long time and want to make the bitcoin more and more popular

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
laravuemaster

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:49:25 PM

If you are really serious in your intention of involving bitcoins into your countries economy then it would really take a lot of effort, You need to show them the advantage and disadvantage of bitcoins and set up a meeting to present your intentions, It was like convincing them to follow your desire.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:34:40 PM

Create a propsal and list all your interest and plans. Set up a meeting for a corporation or any business that you want to be part of your plans. You need a best introduction for this companies to be attracted at your proposal.

♦♦♦     CLOUT     ♦♦♦     MEDIA DECENTRALISED     ♦♦♦     CLOUT     ♦♦♦
♦     ANN Thread     ♦♦♦     ICO start on 17th of November     ♦♦♦     WhitePaper     ♦
♦  Discord  ♦  Facebook  ♦  Medium  ♦  Telegram  ♦  Twitter  ♦
[/center]
Fatanut

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:59:25 PM

If you are really serious in your intention of involving bitcoins into your countries economy then it would really take a lot of effort, You need to show them the advantage and disadvantage of bitcoins and set up a meeting to present your intentions, It was like convincing them to follow your desire.

Obviously he is not going to be able to do that much. There are famous celebrities like Dennis Rodman and DJ Khaled who have advertised a certain ICO. Did they change at all the economy of their country in terms of becoming a more cryptocurrency friendly country? I think not. Even famous celebrities haven't made that much change in the bitcoin world. It will take a lot more than a couple of celebrities promoting cryptocurrencies. It takes having bitcoin go mainstream in order for bitcoin to be commonly accepted by the merchants in the market. Even when he seriously have the intention to change something in their economy, he is still limited with the things that he can do. Unless he has millions of bitcoins, I'm afraid but he's not going to be able to do much.

Only thing he can do so far is to accept bitcoin in his own local business and start the change that he is looking for. Even though it wouldn't be as significant, it's still something and something is much better than nothing at all.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
samlaode

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:00:01 PM

If government accepts bitcoin, it will a necessary condition to encourage local businesses to accept BTC. Although we say persuasive but they say bitcoin is illegal. All can only operate sneaky. My country will ban bitcoin in next year.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:30:42 AM

Encouraging local business to use bitcoin would be really hard though because most of them even didn’t heard about bitcoin and   they would surely refuse to use it. Convincing them would really a problem though except to those merchants who already accepts bitcoin as   a payment. But still I believe that this adoption would really spread all over the world.
It is really going to be very hard. It would take a whole lot before you even start explaining to the owner of the local store and that is even if you are able to meet up with them one on one since they practically have managers doing the work for them. Adoption like you said would definitely spread and we will see most of them doing this themselves without being told.

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
Gotottack

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:30:32 AM

It is really going to be very hard. It would take a whole lot before you even start explaining to the owner of the local store and that is even if you are able to meet up with them one on one since they practically have managers doing the work for them. Adoption like you said would definitely spread and we will see most of them doing this themselves without being told.

I think apart from explaining or educating the owners and/or managers of local businesses to accept Bitcoins, it is important to inform them about the positive effects of accepting Bitcoins in their business. One main factor you should put emphasis to is the rising value of Bitcoins. You must inform them that the value of Bitcoins can significantly make their businesses boom in no time. 

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
Urbanbypas

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:38:14 AM

Today, people willingly sell cars and real estate for bitcoins. An increase in the value of the crypto currency stimulates them to this.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1106

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:22:20 PM

I can encourage local merchants to accept the bitcoin as money,first i explain about the bitcoin uses and details of transactions.i give clear debate on bitcoin and i will show with examples.
There is no point stressing yourself to do something like this. There is no need encouraging local businesses cause a time would come when they themselves would realize it is just time for them to upgrade and they would find information on how to go about it.

No matter what you tell most of them now, they do not even understand how the blockchain technology works and have no idea what bitcoin really is all about and which is why I am looking forward to governments legalizing and regulating as this would create more awareness.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.