Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB want buy bitcoins for 250 USD paypal  (Read 678 times)
stefanv (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:05:36 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 05:19:56 PM by stefanv

Hello Guys

My self Stefan from Moldova country and just join this forum right now

recently I started use bitcoins and willing to buy some coins

I have got some paypal balance just around 250 US Dollars and want buy coins for it

anyone can help me?

my paypal country Moldova have NOT option of send money via friends/family/gift payment so only can able to send u funds via either goods or service payment

I ready pay your fees and can send extra 10% paypal funds as your profit for provide back btc exchange services

also if you preferred I can open dispute on payment after sent to you and then in next 20 minutes will closed it so after it not allowed re-open dispute claim.

as I am new to this forum so off course I ready transfer first my PayPal funds however this offer only for 3 years old forum members with 100 + green feedback's only on this forum

(Trust reputation only and only accept on this forum account so never tell me other websites or forums which in you are trusted etc  as its NOT acceptable in any case, moreover do not try contact via fake trusted ids or Skype messengers etc as I never use any messengers so only and only can able to trade via this forum

I can ask sign message proof of your forum account to make sure you not try contact via hacked account

if you still worry accepting my paypal funds then I can also ready trade small amounts too like 100 or 50 or 30 or 20 or 10 or even 5 USD each time

any forum members whose not meet requirements of trusted member as per above mention, for we can trade via localbitcoins.com escrow or welcome forum escrow like tom

just provide your PayPal id and I ready transfer funds right now

waiting for serious members to start trade with

thanks
on this forum there is limit of messages send so please if you send private message on forum then better provide your email address otherwise on forum can not able to reply back fast thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:08:07 PM

Hello Guys

I have got some paypal balance just around 250 US Dollars and want buy coins for it

anyone can help me?

my paypal country Moldova have NOT option of send money via friends/family/gift payment so only can able to send u funds via either goods or service payment

I ready pay your fees and can send extra 10% paypal funds as your profit for provide back btc exchange services

also if you preferred I can open dispute on payment after sent to you and then in next 20 minutes will closed it so after it not allowed re-open dispute claim.

as I am new to this forum so off course I ready transfer first my paypal funds however this offer only for 3 years old forum members with 100 + green beed backs only on this forum
(Trust reputation only and only accept on this forum account so never tell me other websites or forums which in you are trusted etc  as its NOT acceptable in any case, moreover do not try contact via fake trusted ids or skype messengers etc as I never use any messengers so only and only can able to trade via this forum

I can ask sigh message proof of your forum account to make sure you not try contact via hacked acount

I strongly suggest you read the stickies:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
stefanv (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:01:09 PM

Hello Guys

anyone can help me?

as I am new to this forum so off course I ready transfer first my PayPal funds however this offer only for 3 years old forum members with 100 + green feedback's only on this forum

(Trust reputation only and only accept on this forum account so never tell me other websites or forums which in you are trusted etc  as its NOT acceptable in any case, moreover do not try contact via fake trusted ids or Skype messengers etc as I never use any messengers so only and only can able to trade via this forum

I can ask sign message proof of your forum account to make sure you not try contact via hacked account

if you still worry accepting my paypal funds then I can also ready trade small amounts too like 100 or 50 or 30 or 20 or 10 or even 5 USD each time

any forum members whose not meet requirements of trusted member as per above mention, for we can trade via localbitcoins.com escrow or welcome forum escrow like tom

thanks
on this forum there is limit of messages send so please if you send private message on forum then better provide your email address otherwise on forum can not able to reply back fast thanks

I just seen that Danny submitted feed back red to my profile

I just sent them private message as below and waiting for him now

thanks Danny for feed back LOL

myself Stefan from Europe

and I not doing any scam

if you accept my paypal funds then I can allow you hold my funds for 180 days as you too much trusted here

please do not feel I am scam as I just try buy some coins and I seen that many trusted members here already dealing via paypal, is not???

so they are not scammers?Huh but I am scam as I am new on this forum?

its totally unfair dany

I hope you reconsider your thinking

thanks
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:02:33 PM

Hello Guys

anyone can help me?

(Trust reputation only and only accept on this forum account so never tell me other websites or forums which in you are trusted etc  as its NOT acceptable in any case, moreover do not try contact via fake trusted ids or Skype messengers etc as I never use any messengers so only and only can able to trade via this forum

thanks

I just seen that Danny submitted feed back red to my profile

I just sent them private message as below and waiting for him now

thanks Danny for feed back LOL

myself Stefan from Europe

and I not doing any scam

if you accept my paypal funds then I can allow you hold my funds for 180 days as you too much trusted here

please do not feel I am scam as I just try buy some coins and I seen that many trusted members here already dealing via paypal, is not???

so they are not scammers?Huh but I am scam as I am new on this forum?

its totally unfair dany

I hope you reconsider your thinking

thanks

It's the BTC that would be held 180+ days as well, not just the Paypal funds.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:30:01 AM

I can't follow what you mean when you say you'll open a dispute after the trade then close it again.?

Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 12:44:13 AM

I can't follow what you mean when you say you'll open a dispute after the trade then close it again.?

I'm not too familiar with how PayPal works but it might be that you can't open a dispute after you close it... but he could just open the dispute and not close it.

stefanv (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:33:05 AM

thanks reply Athertle

I was said that I will open dispute and then will closed and removed claim , before you pay back me any btc or perfect money so not possible reopen dispute again

funds coming from paypal balance

anyone willing to trade let me know

I still ok for long holding time too for 3 years old members here with 150+ green feedback's

have ready now 230 USD paypal funds

thanks

cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:32:15 AM

Hi.  You are willing to send first and then wait 190 days for me to send you the btc?  Let me know
stefanv (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:17:10 PM

Hi.  You are willing to send first and then wait 190 days for me to send you the btc?  Let me know

thanks reply

well I can accept holding time but only via escrow

so just add your btc funds in localbitcoins.com escrow system and provide me link to send you trade request and then your btc funds will held in lbc website escrow and you no need released back me funds until full 180 days passed

okay?

if you not ok as above then I can send you first small amount 5 usd each time and you pay back instantly as its too low amount

so what you say???
corado

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:03:10 PM

I have 1.40 btc ready

but I preferred accept skrill funds

ready provide you all 1.40 coins for discounted price 400 EUR or 420 USD skrill funds

if you have got skrill funds , just reply post here or private message on forum

thanks
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 04:09:55 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 06:12:15 PM by EcuaMobi

Hi.  You are willing to send first and then wait 190 days for me to send you the btc?  Let me know

thanks reply

so just add your btc funds in localbitcoins.com escrow system and provide me link to send you trade request and then your btc funds will held in lbc website escrow and you no need released back me funds until full 180 days passed

okay?

if you not ok as above then I can send you first small amount 5 usd each time and you pay back instantly as its too low amount

so what you say???

So that it's clear for everyone what you're proposing is:
  • The buyer deposits to localbitcoins
  • The trade initiates and you send your PayPal funds
  • The buyer doesn't release because he's "holding" for 180 days
  • You contact localbitcoins saying that you already sent the PayPal funds and send proof of that
  • Localbitcoins sees that and releases the coins that are on escrow
  • You withdraw the coins
  • You reverse the PayPal payment
This sounds like a great deal for you!

Will you let a very trusted user of this forum to act as escrow and hold your BTC for 180 days?

Edit: I see you answered no (along with insults and nonsense). So it's confirmed you're trying to fake a sense of security.

Do not deal with OP.

mansystem

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:43:41 PM

Can't any people deal with you. Just see your feedback.
anthonycamp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:53:25 PM

just as curiosity you use escrow no im not BTC holder or willing to be but paypal its reversible and btc its not
stefanv (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:25:57 PM

thanks reply

okay?

so what you say???
[/quote]

So that it's clear for everyone what you're proposing is:
  • The buyer deposits to localbitcoins
  • The trade initiates and you send your PayPal funds
  • The buyer doesn't release because he's "holding" for 180 days
  • You contact localbitcoins saying that you already sent the PayPal funds and send proof of that
  • Localbitcoins sees that and releases the coins that are on escrow
  • You withdraw the coins
  • You reverse the PayPal payment
This sounds like a great deal for you!

Will you let a very trusted of this forum to act as escrow and hold your BTC for 180 days?

[/quote]

I seen you yourself deal on forum again again with paypal right?

what about your paypal funds??? your paypal funds reversible too for up to 180 days right? so you are greate deal that you just again and again sell your all paypal and then in next some days or weeks you will easily scam more and more peoples and reversed your all paypal funds and then disappeared

right?
so its also greate deal for you, is not???

listen man

LBC is largest escrow website and they are not bullshit child like you
once we started trade on LBC then there is build in message box where all terms deal can write buy seller and buyer and once agreed then started trade
and how you even think that I will ask lbc support that I sent paypal and they just released back btcits too easy??? LOL never man LBC will take couple of days and ask both seller and buyer for proof payment and see all terms of deal which already mention in message box and they will not released back btc as they told me that why I was agreed for 180 days hold?

so wait , just forget about this website LBC

what about we trade via this forum escrow as below

and I will agree for 180 days hold then how this forum escrow ever will released back me btc fast? if I already agreed for 180 days???

I know man you only want yourself always able to sell your paypal funds but you never got happy once someone else try trade via paypal and you just started write negative about them

I am sure you will convered into scam soon as previous time many many so called trusted member on this forum like you already converered into scams and they scammed too high amounts from this forum members

your feed backs is nothing as anyone can easily trade lot of times just smallest amount of 1 to 5 usd each time with trusted members and can get 50 or 100 feed backs and then started scam peoples easily right???

you will do the same I am sure that you will sold your lot of paypal as fast as possible then , one day you will disappeared and all your paypal payments will reversed as you never deal via escrow and always ask that send you all money of NON reversible btc for your bullshit paypal reversiable funds

so closed your mouth bullshit fucking child and go away
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:32:21 PM

-snip-
tl;dr:
If you want to go for LBC escrows do it on the site itself, and don't start acting like an immature child on the forum. Equamobi has been trusted with way more amounts than you'll ever get to be, which I believe you will scam at the first trade, which is why the huge amount of feedback.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: