Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:01:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tutorial on how to make AT LEAST 0.12 BTC per month. 1 vouch for Trusted member.  (Read 10488 times)
HardForkComing (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:46:33 PM

WHAT AN IDIOT I AM ALREADY MAKING MONEY FROM THIS, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAK IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT?

LOL

I'm assuming you're a fake account from the seller.

Kiss
Yes, everyone who posts in here is my "fake account". What a knob.

You damn kid, you couldn't wait 1 week until new positions open so you can join one of 4-5 twitter campaigns people run.

I'm starting 2nd tutorial. Die in hell. And the funniest part is, it's good that you leaked it. More people will be able to join the next big thing, lol.

Here's just 3 campaigns you could join. You could even e-mail services and offer them promotions, but no, you're a retard who thought he'll get rich overnight.

What an idiot, can't believe what you did to all those people who purchased this tutorial.

Everyone who bought this tutorial, will have a 50% discount in the next one. It'll be related to this one, but I'll show you some new stuff which you're not aware of.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:52:52 PM

WHAT AN IDIOT I AM ALREADY MAKING MONEY FROM THIS, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAK IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT?

LOL

Kiss
It doesn't matter's if he is an alt or not because many users vouched for it including Blazed ,but your behavior is shady and you should delete your post as soon as possible . Huh
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:53:40 PM

LOL

Kiss
It doesn't matter's if he is an alt or not because many users vouched for it including Blazed ,but your behavior is shady and you should delete your post as soon as possible . Huh

He wanted to extort me for $15 ffs. Can't believe this man. I'm shaking.
tncmdd

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:54:05 PM

What an idiot posting it publically..you've been repetidely screaming about this being a scam; so go for it throw it all out as you started; what is the scam if there's really one?
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:55:40 PM

LOL

Kiss

They all reviewed it before testing it.

And how in the hell is this a scam you brainless prick?
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:55:52 PM

Ok then. User is a total scam and here follows the full "guide".

you are an idiot you know that? neg trust left for ruining it for everyone

Just try it and you'll see there's nothing there to be ruined. It's a flawed guide.

the guide clearly stated a brain was required. its safe to say you don't have this, and probably why you think its "flawed"
cant speak for othr buyers but i was definitly gonna make money from this and i bought it just yesterday
now im pissed becuase you fucked it up for all of us who bought it, me too, and you are an idiot becuase you lost the only chance you had to make money from the guide.. you fucking idiot
Sanjx

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:01:37 PM

How is this a scam? Are you kidding? I'm already at 340 followers in a few days  Huh Huh Huh Huh I haven't made any money yet, but im aware that i need at least 500 followers, which can take around 10 days. OPP has every right to be mad right now. I would be too.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:03:16 PM

What an idiot posting it publically..you've been repetidely screaming about this being a scam; so go for it throw it all out as you started; what is the scam if there's really one?
He's an imbecile who can't use google. He can't even think of something else to use this method. He gave away something precious, which not many people are aware of.

I really find this act pathetic af.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:06:02 PM

How in the hell is he supposed to make money in 2 days? Are you sane?

You should go see a doctor dude, I'm dead serious.
Sanjx

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:07:49 PM

Stop taking out of context what I said. It's not possible to make anything in 2 days, but I see the effect of this tutorial. Thanks for ruining it for all of us asshole
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:09:03 PM

Stop taking out of context what I said. It's not possible to make anything in 2 days, but I see the effect of this tutorial. Thanks for ruining it for all of us asshole
Don't worry, he didn't ruin anything.

He just threw $15 bucks like that and thought he'll do some damage with his newbie account.

Second tutorial is going to be epic, and that kiddo is going to cry for missing it out.

steveds
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:13:23 PM

He gave away something precious, which not many people are aware of.
This is a bit of exaggeration from your side. It was not some great invention ,all forum people are publicly made aware to those campaign's. Sad

It's your sale ,you have a right to. Undecided
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:14:40 PM

He gave away something precious, which not many people are aware of.
This is a bit of exaggeration from your side. It was not some great invention ,all forum people are publicly made aware to those campaign's. Sad

It's your sale ,you have a right to. Undecided
You're right, but people didn't use this method. They didn't know how to boost their twitter with real crypto followers. Then this guy comes and ruins it.
Sanjx

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:31:22 PM

Can I get a vouch for the second plz?  Cool  Grin
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:32:11 PM

I will give 2 vouch copies. Will contact Blazed again if he's interested, and one more person who purchased this one.
steveds
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:39:25 PM

I will give 2 vouch copies. Will contact Blazed again if he's interested, and one more person who purchased this one.
In case he is not interested or busy , I could give a honest feedback for it .Smiley
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:44:16 PM

In case he is not interested or busy , I could give a honest feedback for it .Smiley
Sure, no issue there. You have a good activity Smiley
Thanks man, appreciate it.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:48:52 PM

From now on, I wont be selling to newbie/fresh accounts.

People who bought previously from me, will continue getting although.

I need to leave now, will be back tonight.
Sanjx

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:54:39 PM

From now on, I wont be selling to newbie/fresh accounts.

People who bought previously from me, will continue getting although.

I need to leave now, will be back tonight.
Good thinking. You should start selling to newbies since they can leak anything without having any fear of getting negative reputation. btw check that guys trust he buys and sells accounts or that account was bought
tncmdd

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:00:02 PM

I for one am a newbie and haven't done anything wrong; I've just recently landed on these forums and have made several purchases from several people proposing their services . Not all newbies should be punished because of one Moron.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: