Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Betting Competition $2000 in Prizes Sponsor: Betking.io (Discussion Thread)  (Read 110684 times)
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:26:07 PM

for example, if we talk about football, the month of July it's full of friendly matches, and short competition. Also starts some national league, like from east europe...
But without a sponsor only in one month is really hard set up all things for a good competition.
So if we can start @August will be a really good results for all of us. Any idea for the new sponsor?

I know we have friendlies, the thing is that those games are very hard to bet, because they normally aren't very reliable.
Starting of seasons are of course hard as well, but still better then friendlies in my opinion. That's why I said we had no good games to bet in June and July.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jikin
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:06:22 PM

Please go back to open directbet.eu, even though sata often lose but i really miss to bet in directbet.eu again  Grin Grin
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:42:38 AM

But without a sponsor only in one month is really hard set up all things for a good competition.
So if we can start @August will be a really good results for all of us. Any idea for the new sponsor?

We are doing our best to try to set it up in July, but yes, the priority is to make a good transition to keep the same quality level for our competition, so starting in August is an option as well. We are working on the sponsor, and will come back with news as soon as possible.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

patt0
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:07:44 PM

Is there a deadline to stop looking for sponsors and start the competition solo, funded by users with a buy in?
Because if we need to go solo, then I'm sure the structure would probably have to change etc, and a lot of things would have to be discussed.
I really hope we get a new sponsor though, and given the number of participants this competition usually had, I really thought it would be "easy".

White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:38:22 PM

Is there a deadline to stop looking for sponsors and start the competition solo, funded by users with a buy in?
Because if we need to go solo, then I'm sure the structure would probably have to change etc, and a lot of things would have to be discussed.
I really hope we get a new sponsor though, and given the number of participants this competition usually had, I really thought it would be "easy".

Remember that if we do it without sponsors, we don't have to have the current managers to do it. Another group of people could run the competition.
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:19:20 PM

Remember that if we do it without sponsors, we don't have to have the current managers to do it. Another group of people could run the competition.

Yes you are correct, anyone can start a competition both with and without a sponsor.
I know I did it about a year ago. It started with as "random thought" and I was happy to be able to get the help of directbet.

Also, even if it goes without a sponsor it will require a lot of work and management. That work can of course be done by anyone.
The only thing I can do, and will definitely do, is to continue to work for this competition, and try to implement new ideas.
Hopefully users will like it and I will manage to keep this going.

As for dates, yes we've thought about it. I will continue to try to find us a sponsor until the end of this month. After that, I will try to implement the competition solo. I have some ideas, for a different format, that I would like to test either with a sponsor or without one. It was suppose to an addition or a variation for our side competition, but it can be run by itself.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:12:53 PM

Important update

Hello everyone, we are still trying to get us a sponsor and will continue to do so.
In the meanwhile we would like to discuss our options on going solo. Right now I thought about two things:

1- A real Tipster Championship
On this one, we would create a website and feed with odds from a sports book. Users would register (just username, password and address for prizes), and would place their tips from the options available. No real bets would be made. We would have a live leaderboard etc.
Users would pay a buy in + small fee (like in a poker tournament) and would participate in the competition for a month. The buy in would go completely for the prize pot, and the fee would be for us to manage the competition (again just like a poker tournament, but it would be Tipster Competition)

2- A betting competition
On this one, we would not create any website. Users would still pay a buy in, and a small fee, but after that they would have to place real bets and post them on the live thread. Everything would have to be done manually, so no liveleaderboard on this one.

I prefer the first option, since it would be easy for us to implement new features etc, and it would be different from what we already have. If you guys like, and even if we get a sponsor, we can actually to both.

Let us know what you think. If we go for the first option, we need to start working on the website.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:25:13 AM

No comments from the tipsters Huh

Of course people would prefer 1, because the btc risked will be lower and scoreboard live updated, but do we have the resources Huh
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:21:55 AM

No comments from the tipsters Huh

Of course people would prefer 1, because the btc risked will be lower and scoreboard live updated, but do we have the resources Huh

If we have enough players interested that shouldn't be a problem. Me and u9y42 would take care of the website by ourselves.
Of course that would represent an investment from me and my friend, so we can only advance to that option if users are really interested.

As for the buy ins, they could of course vary. The concept would be exactly like poker tournaments and Sit N Go's, but with betting tips.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Asudale

Activity: 328
Merit: 135

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:27:27 AM

Important update

Hello everyone, we are still trying to get us a sponsor and will continue to do so.
In the meanwhile we would like to discuss our options on going solo. Right now I thought about two things:

On this one, we would create a website and feed with odds from a sports book. Users would register (just username, password and address for prizes), and would place their tips from the options available. No real bets would be made. We would have a live leaderboard etc.
Users would pay a buy in + small fee (like in a poker tournament) and would participate in the competition for a month. The buy in would go completely for the prize pot, and the fee would be for us to manage the competition (again just like a poker tournament, but it would be Tipster Competition)

2- A betting competition
On this one, we would not create any website. Users would still pay a buy in, and a small fee, but after that they would have to place real bets and post them on the live thread. Everything would have to be done manually, so no liveleaderboard on this one.

I prefer the first option, since it would be easy for us to implement new features etc, and it would be different from what we already have. If you guys like, and even if we get a sponsor, we can actually to both.

Let us know what you think. If we go for the first option, we need to start working on the website.

i think if you can get sponsor many people still interest and join competition
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:38:12 AM

Important update

2- A betting competition

i think if you can get sponsor many people still interest and join competition

Yes, like I said that is still the main option, and we are still working on that. Of course that even if we have to start solo using option one, we will continue trying to get us another sponsor. With option 1 and a sponsor we could have "free rolls" or tournaments with "added money". Again, just like poker tournaments.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:48:06 AM

Waiting for the tipster tournament, I support 1.
patt0
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:56:25 AM

I go for option 1 as well. To be honest I would like to see that option come to live even if we had a sponsor because it looks cool!

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3472

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:30:31 PM

the first option sound great. but who will create this new site, running it, paying the money for estabilishiment and for start?
who will mantain during the time? and how we can trust a new site like this? I don't know but this option sounds not perfect if we don't have a good sponsor behind. just my 2 cents.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:47:02 PM

Option 1 here as well. Its the obvious choice but a lot of hurdles like other people in this thread have pointed out. Maybe once we have more details about such things, we would be able to host this sooner.
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:03:49 PM

the first option sound great. but who will create this new site, running it, paying the money for estabilishiment and for start?
who will mantain during the time? and how we can trust a new site like this? I don't know but this option sounds not perfect if we don't have a good sponsor behind. just my 2 cents.

Option 1 here as well. Its the obvious choice but a lot of hurdles like other people in this thread have pointed out. Maybe once we have more details about such things, we would be able to host this sooner.

Like I said before I also prefer option one, and it would be something different from what we were having, but I think it will be thrilling and fun as well.

As for creating the website, maintaining etc, like I said it would be done by me and my friend u9y42.
We were both in computer science, so we have knowledge to do it, although we might also hire someone, because of design etc.

If we get a sponsor, they could add some money to the pot, and create an address for users to pay the buy in. If we don't get a sponsor, then the address would be provided by us. We are not new in the forum, and are managing this competition for XII editions (over an year now), so I hope trust is not an issue here.
Of course getting a sponsor either for the current format, or option 1, is still our priority, because prizes would be much better for all of you.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:56:14 PM

I like option 1, either with or without a sponsor. Any ideas for the buy in amount, or since it involves a website we are doing to have multiple options?
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:48:42 AM

Is tipster championship done?
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1873

Metawin.com

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:09:44 AM

Is tipster championship done?
Directbet is already closed so the answer is yes. If you meant about the solo tipster championship it's a no.

I'm interested with the competition. Option 1 sounds pretty nice since we don't have to spend much money compared to the second option. You guys should start a poll about different buy in amounts so we could have an idea of how much is the amount everybody would agree on.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:21:26 PM

I think we have passed the step of choosing an option, now it time to move to the realization of this project and implement the site that will host this famous competition, I am ready to offer a domain name and to participate with What I can in money and knowledge So that the competition will be ready for the new season 2017/2018.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: