Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to escape mandatory keylogging  (Read 3875 times)
makeacake

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:23:54 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 01:37:15 AM by makeacake

^Lol, such understatement and humility. Definitely no hilariously exaggerated sense of self-importance or delusions of grandeur here, nope! So... Pretty impressive list of accomplishments there, a 6.0 litre 439 hp ride *and* you spawned again. Congrats!                               You sure it's yours?
Because... oh, let's not concern ourselves with reasons behind a woman of breeding age staying married to a balding embarrassment of a rabidly paranoid mental patient.          Ahem.  Pardon, "Bitcoin and Monero Economist.                    Who also has millions of $$$.
I'm sure it's love Smiley

P.S. Now that I think about it, maybe it's the "bad boy" thing? I mean, all the governments and Bankster Joos are out to get you, but they ain't got you yet!
How sexy is that?

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/1291686.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:42:57 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 01:54:38 AM by Spoetnik

It's sad you identify your self worth and success as a person with money and objects.
i think you have been hood winked by the media into this.

Want to know how i measure my life ?
I know when my life flashes before my eyes i will think of the regrets and the proud moments.
A key part of that would be have you touched peoples lives in a positive way.
When i am gone those are the things people will remember me by.. not how much money i had.

The difference between me and you reptiela is i couldn't care less about money really.
I was told as teen i was left an inheritance i never tracked down nor would i.
I also have Grandparents who started a Winery in Canada that had an estimated worth
i think of about 5 million before i was born in 1975.. They had sold it i heard for how much i don't know.
I won't take a penny from them and i have not taken them up on the job offer i got in 1993.
Basically i just didn't feel comfortable horning in on their game.. i wanted to start my own.

And i have !

As a teen i had a sports card trading business i built up from buying a pack of baseball cards at the corner store.
That led me to setting up booths in trades shows from the Pacific ocean to the Atlantic..
Then i got bored and sold it all off.
THEN i started it all over again because i was hungry for the challenge.

I also fixed some friends computer.. 6 years later i was self employed and had a resume
that included the Ramada Hotel chain the BC govt and countless misc business's as well as tons of regular people.
Self employed again.

That is how my family rolls.. My mom a couple years ago closed her restaurant and moved she started.
My last job was for my brothers Stucco company he started.

Pride in a sense of accomplishment.. not a measure of worth written on a bank statement.

I don't value money highly to put simply.
I don't want it *enough* to do the work to get lot's of it.
I am 100% content to live a comfortable life style..no need for excesses like a Bentley or a Castle.

Risto if you are the guy that made that money then prop's to you.. then i am impressed good job !
But i hope you consider what you will remembered for when your gone one day.
All i heard was i got this.. and i got that.. so that means ?

PS:
By the way another start up of mine was Altcoin related.
I took the CPU i have and old nvidia card and turned into around 10 to 12 grand and spent it.

I DID heavily consider going further and re-investing.. BUT !
I seen the tides change ..i could see things were going into a downward trend in crypto and i was right !
I have no regrets on that and i spent every penny on just living comfortable.
There was no parties or crack or hookers LOL

I wonder what guys like you risto would do if you were homeless with out a penny.
I've been there and i win.. i ALWAYS win !

Try making 12 grand from 0 cents invested bud Wink
I can prove it too

Here is a log from late 2013 i was making on Cryptsy..
This showed my portfolio worth i saved.. note: that is not the start or the end.
This just shows i fought for it.. bit by bit.. with hard work !
Turning nothing 0 cents into something !

Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.03795572 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.01678515 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.03943700 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.03886799 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.03908926 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.04174825 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.04158537 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.04100206 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.04028909 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.04008483 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.10818550 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.11184104 BTC
OMFGBBQ!!11 LieK IFC TO da FuKin MOON™
OMFG TO da MOON™

Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.13648611 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.13740661 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.14326831 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.15557671 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.13542706 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.15120351 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.14994676 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.15348517 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.15371084 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.17300984 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.17226641 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.18547066 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.18414616 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.19467939 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.24847553 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.27696146 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.31876631 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.32775434 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.32574496 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.32381596 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.33894852 BTC
Estimated Portfolio Value: 0.34251051 BTC

FUD first & ask questions later™
ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:14:48 AM

Well after reading this thread here is an interesting link. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Millionaire_Next_Door. It is not just about earning 1,000,000 USD or more many people do that, it is about keeping it. I stand by my position that in places such as Europe and North America the secret to wealth lies on the expense side rather than the income side of the ledger.

Just as the secret to personal privacy and freedom lies in saying NO to the sales pitches of major corporations so does the secret to wealth.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:27:47 AM

It's sad you identify your self worth and success as a person with money and objects.
The difference between me and you reptiela is i couldn't care less about money really.
I don't value money highly to put simply.
I don't want it *enough* to do the work to get lot's of it.
Risto if you are the guy that made that money then prop's to you.. then i am impressed good job !
I wonder what guys like you risto would do if you were homeless with out a penny.
I've been there and i win.. i ALWAYS win !

That's the hard thing in open internet conversation - it is either not open, or you need to let trolls in.

I think Mircea Popescu used to be the most hated person in the forum, but for years already it has been me. I don't know of anyone with comparable amount of personal slander (it's OK to elucidate me with proof if you know another, after all some claim my grandeur to be delusion  Cheesy ).

I have 5,000+ posts and it's ok to check, money is mentioned quite a few times for the reason that this is a money forum, and my academic field is Economics (major) and that is also my interest and my profession! Smiley And yeah, it is very much self-made - I hardly had 100k when the government came to confiscate it the first time in 2008. Then they claimed me to be criminal. It was changed to "insane" much later (after several attempts of criminal proceedings had failed to destroy my businesses, a nationwide "sex scandal" was plotted and later these other things - as a result my businesses died, I gave up even trying to work for money in that country, and also relocated).

For those who wonder, let me repeat my words to the 8 armed government goons in my little apartment in 2008-9-19 early in the morning: "I just want to notify you all in the very beginning that I consider the root cause of this action against me to be that I am a human rights activist."

That was before bitcoin existed.

It'd be nice to continue from the original topic, and now it becomes possible from a new self-moderated thread if anyone still cares.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: