Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:56:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got scammed while buying BTC with paypal, what should I do now?  (Read 4595 times)
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3274

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 08:37:46 PM

Harrison is trained in gorilla warfare lol... guerrilla?

We speak English here. In English, it is spelled "gorilla". Nobody cares about how it is spelled in French or Italian or Spanish or whatever you wrote. Wink

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
salfter

Activity: 651
Merit: 501

My PGP Key: 92C7689C

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2012, 09:09:19 PM

Harrison: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces...

"Gorilla warfare?"  What's that?  Cage-fighting an ape?  Grin

I'd think an operator would know the correct spelling of "al-Qaeda" and "guerilla," among other things.  Sounds like a stolen-valor douchebag, in addition to a scammer.

Tipjars: BTC 1TipsGocnz2N5qgAm9f7JLrsMqkb3oXe2 LTC LTipsVC7XaFy9M6Zaf1aGGe8w8xVUeWFvR | My Bitcoin Note Generator | Pool Auto-Switchers: zpool MiningPoolHub NiceHash
Bitgem Resources: Pool Explorer Paper Wallet
Palmer

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 10:03:39 PM

Harrison: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Buahaha He's a top Navy Seal and the armed forces top sniper who has a spy network. hahaha What MOS is that? hhaha

How do you guys not see that this is fake copy/paste work that is intended to sound as unrealistic and ridiculous as possible?
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Internet_Tough_Guy (About halfway down)
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 10:27:49 PM

Palmer

Other have pointed this out and if you bothered to read the whole thread you'd see that's not the point.  He cut and pasted this text as his own words in a chat where he was threatening me.  Doesn't matter where the words come from. Clearly he's not bright enough to be original.  But these word in our conversation had the same intent. 
Palmer

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 10:32:31 PM

Palmer

Other have pointed this out and if you bothered to read the whole thread you'd see that's not the point.  He cut and pasted this text as his own words in a chat where he was threatening me.  Doesn't matter where the words come from. Clearly he's not bright enough to be original.  But these word in our conversation had the same intent. 

I actually read from the first post until the very last in this thread.

I know it's not the point. In fact, I only mentioned it because others continually bring it up despite the fact that people have already pointed it out.
mightycount

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 02:14:51 AM

Harrison is trained in gorilla warfare lol... guerrilla?

LOL I also noticed that... May not be far from the truth Smiley

Personal Bitcoin Black List - Companies and people to avoid!
````` Butterfly Labs...MtGox...ragingazn628...(reserved)...  `````
IRCCo Jeff

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 11:07:23 PM

Lol, paypal transactions are always reverted without problems.

I hope Tongue I have to say I got into rage/freak out mode. Never been scammed before in the Internet.

That is not exactly true. PayPal will not entertain disputes involving services or pseudo-cash (aka Bitcoin).
witek

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 02:25:54 AM

his brother is named Harrison Hower
his email is cooliozazu19@gmail.com

They are both know scammers.

I'll post a few more photos later.

so why they are still allowed to walk free ?

if you gather enough info I am sure authorities would be interested
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 02:38:16 AM

Copypasta is delicious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: