Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.03 loan  (Read 3305 times)
redditisforhippies (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:29:13 AM

Hi Hariom

HERE IS THE PROOF YOU WANTED OF PAYMENT OF 0.041BTC FOR EVERYONE READING ESPECIALLY HARIOM

https://blockchain.info/tx/64e19fcf952ae3a95bd3f92b5f8e827ecfa2af070b0766433ab3faa809e6e905

To other users of the forum, the REAL SCAMMER ARE USERS LIKE HARIOM WHO SHOULD BE BANNED.

The payment was received to a different address of mine, yet i have been accused of FRAUD

Anyway i hope other users can tell me what can be done about these types of users?

Can other users about  please comment about this this issue with Hariom, please?

Thanks
LondonTrader

They are here to cause trouble. Some people here are just plain toxic. I made a new BTC address as i like to keep them private as possible. There goes that...

I sent payment of 0.041 and London gave me my account back. London, sorry for the drama this caused you and thanks again for your trust/service. Locking topic so these clowns won't have their soap opera.
LondonTrader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:29:16 AM

THE BORROWER ASKED FOR THE ADDRESS HE SHOULD MAKE REPAYMENT, I SIMPLY JUST GAVE HIM ONE I HAD AT HAND

WHAT DID I DO WRONG, I ALREADY POSTED THE TX ID??

https://blockchain.info/tx/64e19fcf952ae3a95bd3f92b5f8e827ecfa2af070b0766433ab3faa809e6e905

Huh?

Hi Hariom

HERE IS THE PROOF YOU WANTED OF PAYMENT OF 0.041BTC FOR EVERYONE READING ESPECIALLY HARIOM

To other users of the forum, the REAL SCAMMER ARE USERS LIKE HARIOM WHO SHOULD BE BANNED.

The payment was received to a different address of mine, yet i have been accused of FRAUD

Anyway i hope other users can tell me what can be done about these types of users?

Can other users about  please comment about this this issue with Hariom, please?

Thanks
LondonTrader

https://blockchain.info/tx/29f645bcb1bbc034b2a626468d6a669d72be1673e23c33ffb161dd4b2f8e7da2

Full details are below just to reconfirm:

Lender: LondonTrader
Borrower: redditisforhippies
Amount: 0.03
Repayment Date: 24 Nov
Borrowers Address: 1684vS8qQVKT2ZhkhRQEuxVmFZHy8k2QuG

Please can the borrower repay 0.04 on 24 nov back to the same address i sent it from.

i dont know what you are trying to do here but it seems fishy on both sides but it is clear based on your post that the borrower should send his payment to the sending address of the transaction above which appear to be "1Q3XmZssLQBxYw29bo2xdK2iXijyLuF8T2"

and the transaction ID you posted here isnt connected to any of the addresses in the transaction you posted
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:30:11 AM

Ok, girls. Let me take a look at the topic and we'll see who's right here.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
LondonTrader

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:32:03 AM

THANKS FOR YOUR BACKUP redditisforhippies

I APPRECIATE IT

Hi Hariom

Can other users about  please comment about this this issue with Hariom, please?

Thanks
LondonTrader

They are here to cause trouble. Some people here are just plain toxic. I made a new BTC address as i like to keep them private as possible. There goes that...

I sent payment of 0.041 and London gave me my account back. London, sorry for the drama this caused you and thanks again for your trust/service. Locking topic so these clowns won't have their soap opera.
LondonTrader

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:33:01 AM

THANKS, I CAN PROVIDE OTHER PROOF IF YOU NEED IT KEYSER

Ok, girls. Let me take a look at the topic and we'll see who's right here.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:35:39 AM

THE BORROWER ASKED FOR THE ADDRESS HE SHOULD MAKE REPAYMENT, I SIMPLY JUST GAVE HIM ONE I HAD AT HAND

the wrong thing you've done is not making changes in public so now some users are starting the think you are just doing a reputation loan to one of your accounts.
redditisforhippies (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:37:36 AM

Hi Hariom

Can other users about  please comment about this this issue with Hariom, please?

Thanks
LondonTrader

https://blockchain.info/tx/29f645bcb1bbc034b2a626468d6a669d72be1673e23c33ffb161dd4b2f8e7da2

Full details are below just to reconfirm:

Lender: LondonTrader
Borrower: redditisforhippies
Amount: 0.03
Repayment Date: 24 Nov
Borrowers Address: 1684vS8qQVKT2ZhkhRQEuxVmFZHy8k2QuG

Please can the borrower repay 0.04 on 24 nov back to the same address i sent it from.

i dont know what you are trying to do here but it seems fishy on both sides but it is clear based on your post that the borrower should send his payment to the sending address of the transaction above which appear to be "1DFnLMuX3JzmPsGHx7F8KYFrG1dgXZrkcP"

and the transaction ID you posted here isnt connected to any of the addresses in the transaction you posted

Ok... i borrowed 0.03. I lost that 0.03. I MADE A NEW ADDY FOR PRIVACY , WENT TO PAXFUL TO GET BTC AND SENT PAYMENT. I had that BTC addy close to a year. I never asked for a loan here and did not feel comfortable using it still after this.

Doesn't make sense? what would you say if I DO NOT GIVE A SINGLE SHIT. If any negative feedback is left for me or London, i will contest it. Made up drama is done.

Topic locked.
redditisforhippies (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:42:28 AM

the wrong thing you've done is not making changes in public so now some users are starting the think you are just doing a reputation loan to one of your accounts.
I asked if he would not make the TX public. Any legend member can login to see the PM. PM me. mark? move on... you will not tarnish legit users here, sorry.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:57:23 AM

i dont know what you are trying to do here but it seems fishy on both sides but it is clear based on your post that the borrower should send his payment to the sending address of the transaction above which appear to be "1DFnLMuX3JzmPsGHx7F8KYFrG1dgXZrkcP"

I have checked tx id of loan and repayment and found there are 3 different bitcoin address used by lender

1C5EUDJYFZxm9D7UGD4fTRm1mjNArLvuS
1AwUL8sMtoFEUTCJMPefpEPZ8xeu1M7FjQ
1DFnLMuX3JzmPsGHx7F8KYFrG1dgXZrkcP

address that used to send loan and get repayment belongs to address from this list of address of lender so for me it looks ok with repayment, but I can't say anything about signed message from OP to lender
redditisforhippies (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:59:06 AM

Unlocked at the request of London. I will not answer replies but will provide more proof if needed. Why can't people here mind their own damn business?
LondonTrader

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:03:22 AM

Yes this looks like a slight mistake of mine.....

I did originally say to borrower to please make repayment to address i send coins from, he forgot.

He then pm me before expiry date of loan and asked which address they should make payment to?

I simply gave him another one of mine! Big mistake as the link was lost to original payment transfer

Anyway, can other users click the button and report hariom to mods?? Maybe they can delete this false comment?I will really appreciate it if you can

Lesson learned  Sad.... In the future i will make changes in payment or repayment address public next time so as to avoid users accusing me of using alts and being a fraud

Ok Thanks Everyone
Cheers

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 06:05:49 AM

I've removed neg trust

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
LondonTrader

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:09:30 AM

Hi chaos, yes i own all these addresses. I can provide proof of signed message if needed that i own these accounts?

Also the borrower had issues signing his address, so i just told him do not worry as the loan is for a small amount.

This is why hariom is annoyed and falsely accusing me of using alts and doing fraud as he was not chosen to give loan.

Looks like the damage is done  Sad

Oh well

I will be more clearer next time to avoid accusations from idiots like hariom

Cheers everyone and hope you can please report hariom to mods by clicking report next to hist post so they can delete these false negative comments

Bye
LondonTrader

I have checked tx id of loan and repayment and found there are 3 different bitcoin address used by lender

address that used to send loan and get repayment belongs to address from this list of address of lender so for me it looks ok with repayment, but I can't say anything about signed message from OP to lender
bitsat alien

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:10:53 AM

someone already cleared that both address belongs to you then you shouldn't worry
here is tx ID that proofs both address belongs to you
https://blockchain.info/tx/021869b33cdd1cdbada711effab1d3ed674c7351025ddb7d41de335ea54d814a

I did originally say to borrower to please make repayment to address i send coins from, he forgot.

He then pm me before expiry date of loan and asked which address they should make payment to?

I simply gave him another one of mine! Big mistake as the link was lost to original payment transfer

Anyway, can other users click the button and report hariom to mods?? Maybe they can delete this false comment?I will really appreciate it if you can

Lesson learned  Sad.... In the future i will make changes in payment or repayment address public next time so as to avoid users accusing me of using alts and being a fraud

Ok Thanks Everyone
Cheers
LondonTrader

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:12:02 AM

Hi Keyser, it looks like it is still there..

The comment hariom left for me falsely is.....

Tring to lend to his own alt account to earn trust ! Read reference link for more details !

Hopefully it will get removed soon by the system if keyser is correct

Cheers keyser for your help

Bye

I've removed neg trust
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3085

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 06:14:42 AM

Shame on you! I was just about to leave proof!

Leave your proof.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
LondonTrader

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:19:08 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 06:55:03 AM by LondonTrader

Hi bitsat

thanks for your comment

I am a new user on this forum and my trusts is already looking bad due to false accusations by hariom  Sad

Hopefully it will get deleted soon by mods

PS this is actually putting me off using this forum as well as to give out loans to genuine users if people can ruin your reputation with no consequence from mods or the senior users at all?

Why does this system even exist where people can ruin your reputation for no valid reason.... this forum is quite odd and is putting new future potential users of bitcoin completely off the cryptocurrency!

Anyway thanks again.
Bye

someone already cleared that both address belongs to you then you shouldn't worry
here is tx ID that proofs both address belongs to you
https://blockchain.info/tx/021869b33cdd1cdbada711effab1d3ed674c7351025ddb7d41de335ea54d814a

Lesson learned  Sad.... In the future i will make changes in payment or repayment address public next time so as to avoid users accusing me of using alts and being a fraud

Ok Thanks Everyone
Cheers
LondonTrader

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:23:39 AM

hi vod

here you go

Shame on you! I was just about to leave proof!

Leave your proof.
LondonTrader

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:24:02 AM

Hi everyone including hariom who left me false neg comment...

Just to let everyone know the following proofs i have

1) proof of original loan transfer to reddit here

2) i have given proof of repayment from reddit to me here for 0.041 btc here

3)  i own all these linked addresses addresses and can give proof of signed message

Hope this is enough to show everyone reading this that i am not using alts and that this was a 100% true loan request and HARIOMS NEGATIVE COMMENT WAS FALSELY GIVEN

Thanks
LondonTrader
Hariom

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:59:44 AM

Hi Hariom

Thanks
LondonTrader

Personally, I dont really care about your comments..
I gave the feedback for what i saw and i m seeing so dont panic..
I personally feel after going through that u are the alt of that OP.
And no need to discuss more since i told everything what i felt in the reference link..
Read the reference link i gave in your trust again !
And Just think none of my words are wrong...

Donot Flood my PM now..
I gave answer to all your question and reason for the feedback is you..
However if u are a true trader , You should not Panic for such feedbacks.
It doesnot matters for a true trader. The way u are disguised its really proving that u are just here to earn trust

However, I will keep an eye on you and if i find u in a right way in future i may delete my rating.
For now i wont so donot panic !

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: