Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:29:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got scammed $20 by librty  (Read 2596 times)
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:42:52 PM

Hey!

I got scammed by the user - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=566724

People been asking if I have posted proof about this or not.

I would like to know if you have a section in which I can post a community alert or a deal dispute on him.

I didn't get scammed for much but it's about honesty, he scammed me for $20 and he shouldn't be around doing deals no more.

Thank you for reading!
rapsaodan84

Activity: 218
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:35:09 PM

This is the right place. but use this format:
Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]
If you post proof and all the info his account will be neg repped
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:38:59 PM

This is the right place. but use this format:
Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]
If you post proof and all the info his account will be neg repped

I'll update with the proof needed in a bit.

My thread got moved here.

Thank you for the info!
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:50:12 PM

This one will be tricky since you are both new and have no reputation here. I noticed he also left you the following negative feedback:
This guy is a scammer. Claiming the xbox code I gave him does not work after he redeemed it!

Good luck to both of you trying to prove who actually redeemed the code.
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:53:36 PM

This one will be tricky since you are both new and have no reputation here. I noticed he also left you the following negative feedback:
This guy is a scammer. Claiming the xbox code I gave him does not work after he redeemed it!

Good luck to both of you trying to prove who actually redeemed the code.

Well, I've already bought a few products here with no issues.

I do have the Skype chats and the fact he stopped replying on Skype when I claimed the code did not work.

So this will be easy, I also have pictures from me trying to redeem it and it not working.

It'll just take me 1-2 hours to upload the proof, $20 isn't much of a hassle but it's really hard watching people scam for $20, what a lowlife ..

And thank you! Smiley
librty

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:09:45 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 05:14:08 AM by librty

Will uplaod proof in a bit.

Edit: LOL YOU SCAMMER!

https://i.imgur.com/sVeJsq5.png
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:12:43 PM

Upload whatever you want scumbag.

I already have the final proof (a screenshot in xbox's website saying the code you sent me ain't even activated).

So yeah, get off as I've told you many times.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:24:02 PM

I already have the final proof (a screenshot in xbox's website saying the code you sent me ain't even activated).

Please post your proof so we can tag the guy as a scammer.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:44:39 PM

Please post your proof so we can tag the guy as a scammer.

I have the skype chat and his messages through bitcointalk.org.

Since this is a code the best thing to do would be to one trusted member access my computer via Teamviewer or Skype Screenshare and I could show myself redeeming the code and receiving the message that the code is not activated yet.

Let me know, thank you.
librty

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:05:45 PM

He deleted all the Skype chats....... I can't upload proof now, and he can't either
librty

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:08:49 PM

I challenge you to upload the Skype chats, which you can't..... Suspicious that you deleted all of your messages
librty

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:09:45 PM

He told me the code worked in Skype, then one day later he starts asking for a refund. What a lier. If anyone wants, I can send them the code and they can confirm that it is used, just PM me.
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:35:31 PM

I challenge you to upload the Skype chats, which you can't..... Suspicious that you deleted all of your messages

Are you fucking kidding with me homie or are you just retarded ?

You haven't replied in days lol.

Someone trusted PM me, I will Teamviewer or Skype Screenshare with you and I'll prove the code WAS NEVER activated and this user is indeed a scammer.
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 11:37:43 PM

If anyone wants, I can send them the code and they can confirm that it is used, just PM me.

Used by you, probably. Roll Eyes

librty

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 12:24:11 AM

Are you fucking kidding with me homie or are you just retarded ?

https://i.imgur.com/KpQBZiR.png

You haven't replied in days lol.

Someone trusted PM me, I will Teamviewer or Skype Screenshare with you and I'll prove the code WAS NEVER activated and this user is indeed a scammer.

Show them the first part of the message where you said you used it!
librty

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 12:26:02 AM

Post the first part of the Skype chat, you deleted the messages after you took a screenshot. Show them the first part, and this case will be closed.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 12:28:50 AM

Post the first part of the Skype chat, you deleted the messages after you took a screenshot. Show them the first part, and this case will be closed.

If you are in the conversation with him you can take a screenshot of the entire chat to post here.

If the other guy deleted his messages and yours are still there then that is obviously fishy. A person who got scammed would want to keep all of the evidence they can, not delete it.
librty

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 12:39:07 AM

If you are in the conversation with him you can take a screenshot of the entire chat to post here.

If the other guy deleted his messages and yours are still there then that is obviously fishy. A person who got scammed would want to keep all of the evidence they can, not delete it.

The only message that is showing up in my chat is the one he sent me asking for a refund. The first messages are deleted
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 12:48:25 AM

The only message that is showing up in my chat is the one he sent me asking for a refund. The first messages are deleted

By him deleting his messages that helps your side of the story as it shows he has something to hide. Simply showing that he did delete his messages will go far.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 12:56:44 AM

OlDirtyBastard and librty. Please both post whatever Skype conversation you have, in full, unedited. No matter which messages where deleted and which weren't. Just post whatever you have available now. If one of you refuses or gives vague excuses to do this it would be a big red flag and most probably would deserve negative trust. If none of you do that I'd recommend everyone just to ignore this thread. If both do this then we can have something to discuss.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: