Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:07:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing Bitcoins?  (Read 114067 times)
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:28:23 PM

I would just buy 10+ bitcoins and hope for a rise and sell early for a quick payback. Or you can go in for the long term buy 30+ bitcoins and hold for awhile.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:39:15 PM

It seems pretty good at a moment to invest some money into bitcoin as the price is stable and we can expect higher return on our investments in future.

Its really a good idea to invest in bitcoin right now,theres a lot of rumor that bitcoin price might go up when the halving comes.
rumors are still confusing because no one can guarantee halving will really make bitcoin prices up high?
so remain cautious against bitcoin amount that will you buy mate. make sure you're prepared with all the possibilities and risks will you face
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:56:07 PM

It seems pretty good at a moment to invest some money into bitcoin as the price is stable and we can expect higher return on our investments in future.

Its really a good idea to invest in bitcoin right now,theres a lot of rumor that bitcoin price might go up when the halving comes.
rumors are still confusing because no one can guarantee halving will really make bitcoin prices up high?
so remain cautious against bitcoin amount that will you buy mate. make sure you're prepared with all the possibilities and risks will you face

Its not that bad if you listen to positive rumors like price is going up when halving comes,just dont listen to rumors that is saying bitcoin is dead or some sort.
being positive can take you some where else and can make you profit.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:39:08 PM

How much do you want to invest? it depends on your money amount you want to invest.
I like and will also suggest you to start a website of some attractive category, websites are nowadays available at lowest price and they can earn you a much better amount by selling the ad space to copanies, individuals and ad networks etc.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:13:07 PM

I would just buy 10+ bitcoins and hope for a rise and sell early for a quick payback. Or you can go in for the long term buy 30+ bitcoins and hold for awhile.

Investing in the bitcoin can be good these days because there is a lot of profit you can make with in right?
Also the halving is coming and you will make profit because of that without a doubt.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:29:26 PM

Investing in the bitcoin can be good these days because there is a lot of profit you can make with in right?
Also the halving is coming and you will make profit because of that without a doubt.

Dont be so sure that price will be higher at the time of halving but lets hope that price would be better in compare to current price.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:34:27 PM

Dont be so sure that price will be higher at the time of halving but lets hope that price would be better in compare to current price.

It must be higher that current price after halving for sure. I am keeping my coins for this times and i'm sure that i will get a profit from it. WHy u think that price will hold same?

gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:09:34 PM

It must be higher that current price after halving for sure. I am keeping my coins for this times and i'm sure that i will get a profit from it. WHy u think that price will hold same?

Above mate is saying only because we cannot be sure what will be the price of bitcoin in future as bitcoin is very unpredictable so arriving at exact price is bit difficult.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:05:54 AM

Investing bitcoins is good because you can make a lot of money with it but the fact is that its risky.
Its good to invest with the bitcoin because it has a great future with the halving.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:46:44 AM

Investing bitcoins is good because you can make a lot of money with it but the fact is that its risky.
Its good to invest with the bitcoin because it has a great future with the halving.
Bitcoin is definitely a very long-time span investment in my opinion, it seems to just get better with age.

Even with the halving coming up, it might not go all that high, but it will most likely result in tidy profits for someone that is doing some day trading.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:58:16 AM

it's depend about time, when you invest your money at tbitcoin, and when you sell it.
sometimes you need to growing your bitcoin. like today it's perfect time to buying bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:41:46 AM

it's depend about time, when you invest your money at tbitcoin, and when you sell it.
sometimes you need to growing your bitcoin. like today it's perfect time to buying bitcoin.

Yes I think this is the buy time as price is good and we can expect that we can sell it for higher price at the time of halving so investing till halving is the best thing to do.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:01:58 AM

Yes I think this is the buy time as price is good and we can expect that we can sell it for higher price at the time of halving so investing till halving is the best thing to do.

before halving done everyday is good day to buying and holding bitcoin.
i think we can reach $600 in next couple month.

now im still hold my bitcoin

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:18:51 AM

Yeah, buy it now as the price is good and this price can give you best returns in future and especially at the time of halving we will see much better price at the time of halving.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 09:37:33 AM

it is too late to invest in my U2cloudmining system...
But...
But now you can invest for free so you are absolutly sure that you will never lose something...
if you are doubtfull you can claim for free..sell
claim for free...sell
etc...
it is certainly not the best way to earn the most...but you will reach faster the 10000 satoshi minimum payout.
if you prefer earn more,you have to be patient that your shares make dividends...
you are free to do what you want.
I recommend nothing...
I can only say that if you use the U2cloudmining like a faucet you will earn more than with many classical faucets.

I can only say one thing:
Each time you claim somewhere on a faucet...think about:it is perhaps more profitable by winspiral...
I have even faucet runners who claim on my U2 system...
Why is U2cloudmining so profitable?
Because no referrer commission is spent...so more for the users themselves.
Have fun...

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:14:15 AM

Yeah, buy it now as the price is good and this price can give you best returns in future and especially at the time of halving we will see much better price at the time of halving.

As said buying now is a good decision. As users will get assured return as the halving is gonna happen within few months of this year.
kingjalal

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:06:56 AM

Hello guys i am new her
i have question , guys what do you think about this site : hourlycoins.biz  thanks
and which site you  are invisting thanks
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:05:48 PM

As said buying now is a good decision. As users will get assured return as the halving is gonna happen within few months of this year.

Its pretty sure that investing now in bitcoin will profit later on as the months past but you still need to play safe as there is no guarantee about it you might wake and the price is down.
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:08:16 PM

If you invest in bitcoin just take it slow and learn how to trade well,you might lose some but as time goes by you will profit.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:39:49 PM

If you invest in bitcoin just take it slow and learn how to trade well,you might lose some but as time goes by you will profit.

i think most of the people that started with trading made losses in the very beginning. it's normal. you just need to make sure you learn from your mistakes, and eventually you'll end up making profits. patience is the key when it comes to trading. if you rush and do things in panic then it's not going to work out very well. just relax.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: