Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:37:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing Bitcoins?  (Read 114075 times)
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:17:31 PM

I think it's this time it is good to invest. I think the price namely now very low and I think I can get a profit later.
But we must hope if that is really going to happen.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:39:45 PM

Investing in bitcoins and holding it is the best thing to do, its better to hold rather then investing it into any ponzi scheme which would result into financial loss of money  and also bitcoins.

holding bitcoin is already an investment. people don't seem to realize it. and those who do realize that holding bitcoin is an investment find it to be very boring and not rewarding. that's why they look at things to invest in. the risk is not worth it.

True, but if you are the daring type willing to take risks in exchange of profits, then there's nothing wrong on seeing some other things to generate more bitcoins rather than idling them. You can toss it around for small profits and over time it would build up.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:41:12 PM

I think the best methods to investing Bitcoins is mining and trading platforms and also some trusted marketplaces online
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:49:25 PM

Investing in bitcoins and holding it is the best thing to do, its better to hold rather then investing it into any ponzi scheme which would result into financial loss of money  and also bitcoins.

holding bitcoin is already an investment. people don't seem to realize it. and those who do realize that holding bitcoin is an investment find it to be very boring and not rewarding. that's why they look at things to invest in. the risk is not worth it.

True, but if you are the daring type willing to take risks in exchange of profits, then there's nothing wrong on seeing some other things to generate more bitcoins rather than idling them. You can toss it around for small profits and over time it would build up.

As an adrenaline junkie and a risk taker I agree with you, letting your bitcoins idle in your wallet is boring and won't give you a profit and enjoyment in life Cheesy I hold bitcoins though but majority of my coins were for investing, in general, life is all about taking risks, if you never take a risk, you will never achieve your dreams Wink
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 09:04:25 PM

As an adrenaline junkie and a risk taker I agree with you, letting your bitcoins idle in your wallet is boring and won't give you a profit and enjoyment in life Cheesy I hold bitcoins though but majority of my coins were for investing, in general, life is all about taking risks, if you never take a risk, you will never achieve your dreams Wink

Mister Adrenaline Junkie
are you enough risk taker for investing in my systems? (lol)

LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:20:31 PM

Investing in the bitcoin is pretty good to do now.
The moment to buy is good and the future also.
I think now is the moment to buy them before the halving comes.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:15:17 AM

Investing in altcoins could be a good idea, I'm looking to invest in bitcoin Classic when the hard fork is complete. 2 MB blocks FTW! YASSS!
fruitcommander

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:54:37 PM

Investing in the bitcoin is pretty good to do now.
The moment to buy is good and the future also.
I think now is the moment to buy them before the halving comes.

That's true, the present price of bitcoin is affordable for us to invest our money into it, as the price will grow in future after halving, so that we can earn some good profits, and the price would be much higher after halving.
iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:50:25 PM

I am investing whatever possible from me in bitcoins, as the price of bitcoin has not reached the moon yet, and maybe in next 3 to 4 months, the price would be much higher, so its a wise decision to invest money into bitcoins.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:52:00 PM

I have invested alot of time to earn BTC, i know someday somehow this will payoffs and much better than my future pensions
Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:55:14 PM

Indeed I now think it smart to invest in Bitcoins.
The value is in fact very low and I think it's going to be worth more later.

Completely agree with you. It is really wise to invest in Bitcoins.
Because it has a very low price. So chances are that you will get later on profit.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 08:35:08 PM

Because it has a very low price. So chances are that you will get later on profit.

That's correct, invest money into bitcoins at a moment as it gonna give us some good returns in the future, and its good time to invest money in bitcoins as price is low and best thing is it is stable at a moment.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:34:33 PM

That's correct, invest money into bitcoins at a moment as it gonna give us some good returns in the future, and its good time to invest money in bitcoins as price is low and best thing is it is stable at a moment.
yeah that is right always buy when bitcoin price is down like 250$ and sell it when the price going up like 400$ or more

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
ampere

Activity: 1246
Merit: 116

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 09:48:47 PM

yeah that is right always buy when bitcoin price is down like 250$ and sell it when the price going up like 400$ or more

Yes but I don't see price going back to $250 at a moment, it will rise in future, but still at the present price you can buy some bitcoins and hold it for future as it would surely give you some good returns.

Siatald

Activity: 35
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:58:44 AM

Yes but I don't see price going back to $250 at a moment, it will rise in future, but still at the present price you can buy some bitcoins and hold it for future as it would surely give you some good returns.

The price will not go to $350 or below. The mining cost is quite a lot more than before. I think $350 is the bottom.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:46:39 PM

I have invested alot of time to earn BTC, i know someday somehow this will payoffs and much better than my future pensions
It is good to invest in some Bitcoins. I hope later that it will be more worth and that many people are going to use it.
I hope later too that the online wallets are also popular. And that more people will use the online wallets.
Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:10:15 PM

It is good to invest in some Bitcoins. I hope later that it will be more worth and that many people are going to use it.
I hope later too that the online wallets are also popular. And that more people will use the online wallets.

Investing in the bitcoin is the best thing you do for sure because of the halving is coming and the future of it is bright.
I think we of course need to wait for it to rise to a high amount but it will happen for sure.
DrLove2048

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:27:54 PM

Loan investing at a reputable site is best way. It seems the bigger risk is not so much the site as the people you loan to 

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:17:42 AM

Loan investing at a reputable site is best way. It seems the bigger risk is not so much the site as the people you loan to 
the problem is where the site is reputable and reliable. because it is very difficult to find sites investments which reputable and reliable

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:13:07 AM

like btcjam or bitlender.it's like you get in the crocodile pit. the site was filled with people cheater, you will not be able to get your money back after a loaned to members on the site, many fraudsters who use fake data
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: