Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:03:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing Bitcoins?  (Read 114077 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 11:12:20 AM

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone knows for a good way to invest Bitcoins? I am very interested in purchasing shares of a startups, something like bnktothefuture, but with lower minimums.

I am currently active on BTCjam, but I would like to invest in startups too not just loans.

Thanks Smiley
invest in startup?why dont you build startup by own self,if you have enough funds,just take a chance to build online shop or anything,its really good for now. hire a programers,and start coding.

because you can invest in startups with little capital and you have not the work to manage it...
just invest and collect dividends can be more intersting...
create as such of ly cloudmining site...you will see that it is better to invest few satosho that creating it.

jokerrj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:24:20 AM

Bitcoin is good when it comes to an investment, as it can give you good returns in short term as the price is too volatile so you can expect good returns on your investments.

Yeah, investing in bitcoins is good but it is risky too, as we are not aware about the future price of bitcoins, if the price drops down then you might need to suffer losses in future.

Looking for a long term signature campaign. Pm me
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:48:07 AM

Bitcoin is good when it comes to an investment, as it can give you good returns in short term as the price is too volatile so you can expect good returns on your investments.
Bitcoin can be categorized as some type of venture capital and it is good that you invest some part of money of your assets into bitcoin.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
kartaggen

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:11:04 PM

Bitcoin can be categorized as some type of venture capital and it is good that you invest some part of money of your assets into bitcoin.

Correct, its always good to invest some part of your money into bitcoins, as even small investment can give you a higher returns if the price of bitcoin reaches the moon.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:11:50 PM

Price down to $ 420 was quite startled. 1 day to go down that much. how do you think that investing in bitcoin?

For now better to not investing on bitcoin now, because i think the price of bitcoin will keep decrease today. maybe invest back on bitcoin when the price is not decrease again.

Buying when the price goes down is always the best thing to do. Especially if you have enough funds to buy all the way down. Don't think many people have the balls for this, but it allows you to buy at the lowest point and you then benefit from the price going up again.

Yeah, and majority of us are following the same strategy, buying low and selling high, which can give us good profits and this is right time to buy bitcoins I guess.
It is smart to invest now in Bitcoin. That is really good if you are doing that now. So you will have some profit later maybe indeed.
But you never know what can happen. Bitcoin is a currency and quite unpredictable, so it has risks.
iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:26:00 PM

Price down to $ 420 was quite startled. 1 day to go down that much. how do you think that investing in bitcoin?

For now better to not investing on bitcoin now, because i think the price of bitcoin will keep decrease today. maybe invest back on bitcoin when the price is not decrease again.

Buying when the price goes down is always the best thing to do. Especially if you have enough funds to buy all the way down. Don't think many people have the balls for this, but it allows you to buy at the lowest point and you then benefit from the price going up again.

Yeah, and majority of us are following the same strategy, buying low and selling high, which can give us good profits and this is right time to buy bitcoins I guess.
It is smart to invest now in Bitcoin. That is really good if you are doing that now. So you will have some profit later maybe indeed.
But you never know what can happen. Bitcoin is a currency and quite unpredictable, so it has risks.

Risk will always be a part of bitcoin, but we need to take risk if we want to get rich in future, if bitcoin grows in future then we would be enjoying a great level of profits or else vice versa.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:51:41 PM

Risk will always be a part of bitcoin, but we need to take risk if we want to get rich in future, if bitcoin grows in future then we would be enjoying a great level of profits or else vice versa.
Dont think now that it is the right time to invest it. The value is now rising slowly and that will be good in the future.
I hope later that more people will use bitcoin and that Bitcoin will becoming more popular.

y8tvkid

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:10:40 PM

Dont think now that it is the right time to invest it. The value is now rising slowly and that will be good in the future.
I hope later that more people will use bitcoin and that Bitcoin will becoming more popular.

Bitcoin will be more popular in future for sure and it will depend on the adoption level of the people, if the adoption is more we can experience more higher value of bitcoins.
fruitcommander

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:51:53 PM

Bitcoin will be more popular in future for sure and it will depend on the adoption level of the people, if the adoption is more we can experience more higher value of bitcoins.

Nothing is guaranteed, for higher adoption we need higher awareness level, and there are many people who hesitate in investing into bitcoins, so time will say where we land up in future.
1rogue427

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:13:07 AM

There are also alternate investment methods with bitcoin other than speculative investments. Speculating the futures of bitcoin is just as good as investing in the stock market. It is rather risky and you are not in control of your earnings at all.

You can form your own btc currency exchange service using an escrowed marketplace such as Localbitcoins.com or Paxful. Offer to cash ppl out at 97.3% of current market rate using quick payment options such as moneygram or western union. Offer to sell ppl your bitcoin using the same methods at 6.5% above the current market rate. Doing this will always net you a consistent profit day-in and day-out regardless of market price fluxtuations. Because you are basically charging a small premium for your services rather than hoping your speculative investments actually pan out for you.

There are also loan sites such as BtcJam.com that you can be apart of. It is a P2P crowd-funding site where users apply for loans from the community. Community members are able to contribute any amount of bitcoin that they'd like towards that loan request and will recieve thier principle + whatever interest rate posted on that specific offer at the end of the loan term. This is a much slower investment process than the first, but will keep your btc multiplying nevertheless.

Another option is to find a trusted vendor and make investments into his or her day-trading ventures. I myself have allowed small 24 hour investments to my own trading endevours and offered a 60/40 split on the profits made on my clients money, payable in either bitcoin or cash deposits into thier bank account.

Hope this helps you out a bit. Good luck!
Aurorae

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:16:29 AM

There's also risks included when investing in something like Bitcoins. Only invest what you can afford to lose.
Mitchow

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:26:58 AM

There's also risks included when investing in something like Bitcoins. Only invest what you can afford to lose.

That's true mate, but if you want to make profits in short term then you need to take risks as you don't have any other option that can give you good returns in a quick time.
angryrob

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:16:12 AM

That's true mate, but if you want to make profits in short term then you need to take risks as you don't have any other option that can give you good returns in a quick time.

Yeah, bitcoin is the best investment tool if you want to make profits in short term, as the price keeps on moving up and down you can surely earn some good profits in short time.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:58:59 AM

I think the risk of investing in bitcoin only 1. fluctuations. but do not be scared by it. everyone spoke that future. the price will be higher than now
JAyThaRevo

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:59:37 AM

Yeah, bitcoin is the best investment tool if you want to make profits in short term, as the price keeps on moving up and down you can surely earn some good profits in short time.

Mate profits are not guaranteed when it comes to investing into bitcoins, as no one is so sure that what would be the price of bitcoin tomorrow, so its an risky investment to make.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:27:05 AM

I dont know of it is a good time to invest it. And that is not so good. Because you can see that the value now is slowly rising.
It is very good to those people that has made an investment so that is pretty good for them.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:15:46 AM

Its very good to invest now indeed, because the halving is coming this year so investing is now a good thing, its of course stay risky but does not every investment is that ?
I think if you invest now in the bitcoin you can  make profit for sure in the future because the bitcoin has really bright future.
SafeBond

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 08:34:40 AM

You can always invest in crypto assets, that are based on bitcoins or altcoins. I myself am a manager of one, and it's pretty easy to earn steady returns from investing.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:32:29 AM

Its good now to invest in some Bitcoin. You can also now see that the price is rising slowly and that is very good.
Than you must wait a while and if it has rised you can sell it with a lot of profit and than you will get more money later in the future.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:46:12 AM

I dont know if it is the right time to invest in it. But you never know what can happen. The value can also be down and that will be not good.
But yeah you can take the risk to do that. But then it must go up for a long time to have some good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: