Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:49:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing Bitcoins?  (Read 114075 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:14:19 AM

I think Investing bitcoins in mining or trading can be more profitable than investing in ponzi and scam investment programs.

Lol, what a comparison.

Investing in genuine mining sites or buying mining gear is not profitable. If you really want to make some profits then focus on trading BTC/USD only.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:33:44 AM

Investing in the bitcoins is very good because the bitcoin will increase in his price for sue this year.
In fact the price is now low and the halving is coming this year so you can make a lot of profit.
pneumatic5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:07:47 AM

Investing in the bitcoins is very good because the bitcoin will increase in his price for sue this year.
In fact the price is now low and the halving is coming this year so you can make a lot of profit.

Yeah I think this is very good time to invest your money in bitcoins, halving is the one reason and you can even hold it for a longer period of time, as value would be higher in future.

Vannterson

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:51:33 AM

Its good to invest in some Bitcoins, everyone thinks also that you can have some more money later in the future and that is good.
But I hope that more people will also use Bitcoin and that they are going to like it and make it popular.
Mitchow

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:54:04 AM

Yeah I think this is very good time to invest your money in bitcoins, halving is the one reason and you can even hold it for a longer period of time, as value would be higher in future.

I think we can afford to wait till halving, as the predictions says that value would be good at that time, so if we invest with current price then I think it would be profitable if price gets higher.
iamthesky

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:28:35 PM

I am making small investment into bitcoins on weekly basis, as I cannot afford to buy a whole btc at a moment, So try to invest in small parts as much as I can, as I think I can earn good money in future.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:22:28 PM

I think Investing bitcoins in mining or trading can be more profitable than investing in ponzi and scam investment programs.
i think for minning. i will prefer for ponzi investment. Indeed as most mining investment is uses ponzi system. the difference is. you need a long time to ROI. You can search the site ponzi investment in gambling based games

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:29:51 PM

With the current move on btc i think its hard to invest we may see the price rise up again or go down...
As the whales are manipulating the btc right now...

whales manipulate bitcoin price because he want to buying a ton of bitcoin before block halving done
keep hold your bitcoin is best way at this day.

I think we should focus on the type of whales.

Since most are sitting on their coins or making an exchange. The ones we should eye on are the failed KNCmining group that they did their customer situations poorly so they have more btc to play around with.

Follow those addresses, and any other misc whales in that trait.
A smart whale wouldn't make it very obvious as to where he was storing all his coins, so I have a feeling it would be a bit harder to track absolutely all the coins he was moving around, but I guess it would be possible to find them, hypothetically.
Its good to invest in some Bitcoin. You will never know what will happen, but we all think that the value will rise in the future and that will be good.
But that is the risk that you should take. You can also lose some money and that will be not good.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:31:26 PM

I think you will do good if you invest in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a really good future a head.
The halving that is coming this year will make people make profit for sure, no doubt about that.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:33:55 PM

I think you will do good if you invest in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a really good future a head.
The halving that is coming this year will make people make profit for sure, no doubt about that.

Everyone is talking about the halving and everyone is thinking that they will profit from it.
They way i see it its true,you should invest in bitcoin right now.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:31:45 PM

From my own experience, the best way to invest your bitcoins is Gambling. Other than gambling, trading USD\BTC pair is also one viable option. And trading Ghs are also an option you should consider!
lol gambling will not grow your bitcoin. gambling just will only reduce your bitcoin from your wallet. gambling is not the best choice. unless you invest on gambling site, you would make a profit when the player plays to lose. you will be defeated when players gain or win, but many players are defeated. so it is quite nice to investment profiles on gambling...
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:45:49 PM

Investing in the bitcoin can be good because of the halving that is coming this year so that is pretty sweet.
Also the community is growing the people are believing again in the bitcoin.

I think this is the best time to invest some money into bitcoins, as the price has not reached to the moon yet, and we can expect some good price at the time of halving.
everyone hopeful on halving. as if. only halving that make them invest in bitcoin, so they rely fully on halving. indeed it was a mistake. I was scared when halving this might have caused. What there are still people who want to invest in bitcoin?
especially if price is not an increase. I'm afraid it happened.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 04:50:08 PM

Everyone is talking about the halving and everyone is thinking that they will profit from it.

They talk about the halving because most part of the Bitcoin's community predict that the price will increase after this event likely.
sallymeeh27

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 04:51:51 PM

I haven't invested in bitcoins, but I heard that this is a very good thing for this is safe and a good business. I am actually looking forward on how to do it yet I am still trying to earn much for my wallet so that in the future I will be able to negotiate myself for this bitcoin..

You can start by buying some bitcoins and holding it till the price inreasing
and i think that's the best Bitcoin's investment

Well thank you for your suggestion I would really loved to buy bitcoin and as others would suggest hold it for more price increases its value then thats a good investment. I am actually also thinking of trading for bitcoin but its just that I am not much aware of what to do for still learning on this site..

MGM

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 04:52:22 PM

Don't forget... Halving is this summer
y8tvkid

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:04:46 PM

They talk about the halving because most part of the Bitcoin's community predict that the price will increase after this event likely.

But its just an prediction and we don't know what would be the exact picture at the time of halving, but going with the flow I think its quiet possible that price would be higher after the halving.
MGM

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:07:36 PM

But its just an prediction and we don't know what would be the exact picture at the time of halving, but going with the flow I think its quiet possible that price would be higher after the halving.

it's a calculated prediction
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 12:53:40 AM

it's a calculated prediction

Cant say prediction as its a law of economics as when demand is more than suply then price will be definitely higher no doubt.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:51:08 AM

halving can not guarantee the price of bitcoin. but halving could give bitcoin prices higher. and invest in bitcoin today is a very appropriate choice. invest your money according to ability. do not risk too great.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:05:36 AM

halving can not guarantee the price of bitcoin. but halving could give bitcoin prices higher. and invest in bitcoin today is a very appropriate choice. invest your money according to ability. do not risk too great.

Well, it's not guarantee but many people speculate the price of bitcoin will increase. So why not investing on bitcoins now, i'm sure the price will increase, even only a bit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: