Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Does they really help?
Yes - 13 (39.4%)
No - 20 (60.6%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electric cigarettes  (Read 4706 times)
HarmlessBlueberry

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:05:21 PM

Vape life

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1DC

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:16:11 PM

First of all I am not smoker but I had a lot of experience of being 2nd smoker and I hate it a lot. For me Electric Cigarettes is the same in regular cigarette. They are both using Nicotine that will put negative effects of your lungs. When it comes to worse, this can be lead to drug using because as we all know, drug addiction starts from cigarette smoker.
dakovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:25:47 PM

I don't use them but I got friends that swear by them.  One buddy stopped smoking completely with ecigs. 
cantika

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:15:14 PM

Yes, its good and  I've tried it.It's strange at first but it replicates most of the habit-forming experiences of smoking cigarettes while delivering nicotine mist instead of smoke. I don't know if it's less harmful but it definitely is cleaner. And I'm very psyched about not having to worry about ash, loss of oxygen to the brain, burn holes, stinky fingers, stained teeth, etc. It was pretty cost effective at $80 for the battery and cartridges that are supposed to be the equivalent of 10 packs of cigarettes.I believe use of the electronic cigarette was a helpful step to my eventually quitting completely
nagiblem

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:15:17 AM

I dont smoke electric cigarettes nor normal cigarettes it is bad for the health

chrisst

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:33:55 AM

waste time , money ,
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:59:07 AM

I think E cigarretes will be of lesser evil. First, because the smoke or the vapor that you produce will not be as harmful as what cigarettes seem to emit. They are actually made from water vapor. Making 2nd hand smoking almost impossible. Second, e cigs has less chemicals. So less exposure, more years of life. 3rd, e cigarettes can be your hobby because you can customize your e cig kit and tailor it according to your preference. It is like building your own toy car.
NeutralSide

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:05:50 AM

I do not smoke, smoking is not good for health
redectro

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:32:19 AM

In the long term i would say yes, it seems possibly safer than cigarettes, but if you're looking to quit in just a few days/weeks/months. It's not going to be easy, it's just for the nicotine doses, i smoked once and luckily never got addicted. Wish you luck though!
scribbles

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:41:47 PM

I don't like them. Now people smoke them inside, right next to me, and even though a cigarette takes a minute or 2... people can breathe through vaporizer for an hour non stop. Wth is up with that ?!

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
JollySkipper

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:10:35 PM

-snipped due to idiocy and nonsense-
This is all wrong and propaganda spread by some media. Everything you have written is completely wrong. To summarize correct information:

1) Vaping helps quit completely or switch to vaping;
2) Vaping is 95% healthier than smoking;
3) Vaping does not make you more addicted, you can buy 0mg nicotine flavors;
4) Vaping is cheaper than smoking (you can easily vape each day for 2 weeks with a 5ml bottle (5$), unless you're a heavy smoker).

Well said, propaganda I don't know by whom but for sure form some people that their business are affected.. e-cigars is the best choice by people who want to quit smoking or be healthier

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Quadast

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:42:32 AM

I myself smoked for eight years. But then at one point he refused this bad habit. For me between simple cigarettes and electric cigarettes there is no difference. I'm surprised that people believe that electric cigarettes do not cause harm to health.

JollySkipper

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:19:32 AM

I myself smoked for eight years. But then at one point he refused this bad habit. For me between simple cigarettes and electric cigarettes there is no difference. I'm surprised that people believe that electric cigarettes do not cause harm to health.

Make a research how cigarettes are mate, how many toxic chemicals are putted in and what e-cigarettes are. Is like arsenic vs wine.
Is not matter of believing, is matter of facts.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
arbelian

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:21:23 AM

Do they really helped you to quit cigarettes

I'm smoking about 2 years, its not too much but now I'm starting to worry about cancer it can cause. But every morning I woke up and thinking to light one so I did it. And I'm thinking to switch to electric cigarettes.
So I'm asking if there is anyone with experience, can tell me are they really helping to quit smoking and are they more or less healthy.
Thanks

Based on experience electric cigarettes will not help you quit smoking it is just a diversion from smoking traditional cigarettes but sometimes if the electric cigarette run out of battery as an addiction to smoking you would still find alternative. So better take off anything if you want to quit smoking.

stendery

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:55:43 AM

Electric cigarettes really dont help in quitting cigarettes its just other form of cigarettes because the juices used in electric cigarettes do still have nicotine it depends on the juice you will buy how strong its nicotine content. Better quit for good and do not use any alternatives.
Capeshifter

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:04:19 PM

Cigarettes are bad in general, electric or not. But if you'd have to choose one of the two, go for electric. At least the people around you will appreciate it it more as it doesn't smell as bad as normal cigarettes.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:51:37 PM

Do they really helped you to quit cigarettes

I'm smoking about 2 years, its not too much but now I'm starting to worry about cancer it can cause. But every morning I woke up and thinking to light one so I did it. And I'm thinking to switch to electric cigarettes.
So I'm asking if there is anyone with experience, can tell me are they really helping to quit smoking and are they more or less healthy.
Thanks

Ok. I smoke a pack of marlboro reds a day 2 packs when im in a drinking session. Then i started to switch to ecigs. I used the pen type back then. I wasn't satisfied so i moved on to tube mods. That hits the spot right on. It gave me the oral and nicotine fix. At first i experience tightness of breath and then coughing and i realize, im coughing out all the tar thats been building up in my lungs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
akosiya2

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:26:50 PM

I used to smoke normal cigarettes, marlboro ice blast to be specific, 1 pack for 3-4 days and 1 pack if I'm drinking. I tried the e-cigarette but it didn't last long. I'm finding the taste of the normal ones. But my friends told me to switch to e-cig if I want to live longer.  Grin
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:55:12 PM

I think they're not helping you quit from smoking since e.vaping is basically a smoking and they say that it is more dangerous than the latter.

squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:16:16 AM

I've been smoking ecigs for 6 years now. When i started with it, i had to adjust. But i like it better than smoking. For 1 it tastes infinitely better, it's not as heavy in the chest when you drag a puff. The best advantage is that im in full control of the nicotine levels

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: