Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Does they really help?
Yes - 13 (39.4%)
No - 20 (60.6%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electric cigarettes  (Read 4707 times)
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

Please elaborate. Every smoker that has tried a few puffs from me seemed to enjoy it very much. What model did you buy? I'm not sure how can it be a waste of money in comparison to smoking. You essentially save a lot of money when you switch.
Mi chael

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:46:01 PM

i am also smokers,and also feel same like you,i worry about my mouth,exactly mouth or tooth cancer,but i never think to use electric ciggarets,my friends ever do that,and not make him stop smoking,and some fact just said electric not safe,its also have big risk.
John Nathan

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

You're drawing a conclusion based on a small sample of evidence (your 'friends'). This is a fallacy. Vaporizers are much safe than smoking traditional cigarettes (95% safer). Even though they aren't completely safe, they are a much better alternative.
Willliam

Activity: 222

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

Just started vaping. Love it. Root beer juice  Im still smoking tho
santali

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:54:50 PM

I think this electronic cigarette, a good replacement for the usual, electronic cigarette is not harmful, and eliminates the dependence on smoking.
vintastiko

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

I guess no,taste is like water pipe with more exotic aromats and l always have headaches after smoking that electric cigarettes.
I have never smoked cigarettes, but I think electric cigarettes are not good for smokers, things that smokers inhale are toxic and degrading people, smoking cigarettes. dead people faster
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

electric cigarettes are more dangerous than tobacco cigarettes
but if we could better avoid both
fridaykiller

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

No,because i am not smoking
wasiman wahing

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

it seems to me it does not help, I am a smoker and I never tried the electrik cigarette it did not help even it felt bad in the throat, i also heard the electrik cigarette explode when used, i do not know what causes it but i never again use it
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

I have tried electric cigarette but it feels very different from tobacco cigarette. I prefer tobacco cigarettes. Electric cigarettes are also dangerous because they can explode

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
mirofabri9

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

I dont think so since you continue smoking...
bongens

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:44:46 AM

Electric cigarettes works by heating a liquid to generate an aerosol, commonly called a "vapor", that the user inhales. Using e-cigarettes is sometimes called vaping. The liquid in the e-cigarette, called e-liquid, is usually made of nicotine, propylene glycol, glycerine, and flavorings.
muhipul

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:37:31 AM

rokok listrik itu lebih bahaya dari pada rokok biasa
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:18:32 AM

I guess no,taste is like water pipe with more exotic aromats and l always have headaches after smoking that electric cigarettes.

Electric cigarettes won't help you quit smoking, after some time you will go to the store and buy yourself cigarettes, it is just a waste of money.
Wrong, don't listen to this nonsense.

Firstly you won't have headaches or anything similar if you buy quality vaping gear (there are fine premium sets). Secondly it will help you quit and it might not. With 'might not', I mean you will most likely switch to vaping completely. Not only is it 95% safer than smoking, it is also cheaper and there is no bad smell (can be quite nice depending on flavor). What you could do is start somewhere high (9-12mg nicotine) and stop smoking completely. Then just reduce the dosage every X amount of time. I started at 12 and I'm already down to 6 mg.
Smoking is very dangerous to our health. Electric cigarettes or plain cigarettes creates smoke which is pollution to air. You don't have to switch to E-cigar just to quit smoking. Quit smoking and start a hobby to makes you busy.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:37:28 AM

Do they really helped you to quit cigarettes

I'm smoking about 2 years, its not too much but now I'm starting to worry about cancer it can cause. But every morning I woke up and thinking to light one so I did it. And I'm thinking to switch to electric cigarettes.
So I'm asking if there is anyone with experience, can tell me are they really helping to quit smoking and are they more or less healthy.
Thanks
No, you better stop before you, your love ones and the people around get cancer or other illnesses.. Are you goin' to wait for that?

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
Vilfan

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:50:51 AM

I know that electronic cigarettes are as unhealthy as regular cigarettes and perhaps even more harmful, so you should consider using electronic cigarettes.
nebkeith

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:31:30 PM

Replace smoking by food
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

Cigarettes are bad, for you, your family!! Its hard but try... to quit.

It's bad for your pocket because it is costly, and hurts your health.

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

Not at all because a research study showed that e-cigarettes or vaping can cause cancer. I think you already know what part of our organs can be greatly affected because of smoking.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Red-X

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:55:39 AM

I vape  it's definitely not cool. Nothing is less cool than sucking steam out of a digital cigarette !I don't think it really has to do with who's using it to quit smoking  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: