Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC  (Read 217624 times)
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 12:59:50 PM

got disconnected several times in the last hour or so, everything ok with the sha256 pool?

Last stop causeConnection failed: Connection refused

should be ok now. looks like it was someone misusing the diff settings.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Lercker

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:15:10 PM

Crackfoo, are you going to drop payment support of BTCD next month when the Komodo ICO starts?
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 04:12:39 PM

Crackfoo, are you going to drop payment support of BTCD next month when the Komodo ICO starts?

why would I do that?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 04:15:21 PM

why would I do that?

On a similar note, I've been tossing around the idea of dropping the PoS coins altogether. I haven't been able to find someone willing to help me automate it.

Lercker

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:37:39 PM

why would I do that?

BTCD devs have all said they do not have the time to support BTCD anymore since it can not do what they needed it to do for Supernet. That is why they created Komodo, to be BTCD's replacement. Though it is true none have outright said they are not going to continue development; although James did say he would pass BTCD's code on to a new dev team and get them up to speed with the coin if the community could find one...
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 04:45:02 PM

why would I do that?

BTCD devs have all said they do not have the time to support BTCD anymore since it can not do what they needed it to do for Supernet. That is why they created Komodo, to be BTCD's replacement. Though it is true none have outright said they are not going to continue development; although James did say he would pass BTCD's code on to a new dev team and get them up to speed with the coin if the community could find one...

ohh... bleh thats just lovely. I guess I will.

Lercker

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:49:58 PM

why would I do that?

On a similar note, I've been tossing around the idea of dropping the PoS coins altogether. I haven't been able to find someone willing to help me automate it.

I would hope not; I like being paid in the POS coins. Although I can kind of understand your position; especially since whenever you tell us you are going on vacation the POS coins spend most of those periods short of funds.
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 05:10:28 PM

why would I do that?

I would hope not; I like being paid in the POS coins. Although I can kind of understand your position; especially since whenever you tell us you are going on vacation the POS coins spend most of those periods short of funds.

yup :\

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 06:14:46 PM

got disconnected several times in the last hour or so, everything ok with the sha256 pool?

Last stop causeConnection failed: Connection refused

should be ok now. looks like it was someone misusing the diff settings.

still something going on with this port so running debug now. Hopefully will turn something up.

The servers are due for a reboot/patch so I may do that later tonight.

orionpaxx12

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:53:58 PM

I guess if you didn't get the jist of what I was saying the short version is. If you don't want to get PAID more than other pools, you may want to look into switching.

just switch, answer to the problem doesnt matter, just switch, i am seeing that it doesnt matter about some miners, just switch, cause you have plenty of miners on the pool that will fill your pockets so it doesnt matter, starting to sound a lot like corporate or walmart or something lol, if you dont like it switch, to big to give a real reason. i will switch now problem, without trust there is nothing guys i hope it works out for you, happy mining

no, just tired of the broken fuckin record. The code is there, I didn't build it, nor am I a developer and nor did the current dev build it. If you know where the issue is, submit the code fix to the open source repo and I'll happily pull and merge it into zpool.

I have nicehash miners running now almost since the pool started and the continue to earn so it's not really my problem to cradle everyones testicles to make them feel good. The pool is profitable so if you can't figure out how to do it properly why am I responsible? Whats the secret? Hire a developer to build you your own intelligent bot.

you know all anyone wanted was a real reason, my profitability calculations always come out correct and payouts are always made when they should be, and i definitely dont need you to cradle mt testicles by any means, its what happens when you stop mining, and you have your total earned, for example if the total BTC earned is 0.00432 and keep in mind you have stopped mining, over a period of time while the coins you have mined are confirming being exchanged and being cleared the total earned will decrease and for example you will end up with  around 0.00382 for example, instead of getting pissed off and talking crap to people just explain it none of the other stuff matters total earned should be total earned right? it used to be and if that has changed just explain why and if you dont know just say i have no idea or act your dev so you can give a simple explanation no need for an attitude, its not that hard just a real honest explanation, instead if you have a problem switch, you know there are miners out there that really like this pool including me, so no need to act like that remember no matter how much btc you make or payout the pool is as only good as the miners who mine it, no miners no pool, so thanks for your thought
denravonska

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:09:16 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 07:28:39 PM by denravonska

I guess if you didn't get the jist of what I was saying the short version is. If you don't want to get PAID more than other pools, you may want to look into switching.

just switch, answer to the problem doesnt matter, just switch, i am seeing that it doesnt matter about some miners, just switch, cause you have plenty of miners on the pool that will fill your pockets so it doesnt matter, starting to sound a lot like corporate or walmart or something lol, if you dont like it switch, to big to give a real reason. i will switch now problem, without trust there is nothing guys i hope it works out for you, happy mining

no, just tired of the broken fuckin record. The code is there, I didn't build it, nor am I a developer and nor did the current dev build it. If you know where the issue is, submit the code fix to the open source repo and I'll happily pull and merge it into zpool.

I have nicehash miners running now almost since the pool started and the continue to earn so it's not really my problem to cradle everyones testicles to make them feel good. The pool is profitable so if you can't figure out how to do it properly why am I responsible? Whats the secret? Hire a developer to build you your own intelligent bot.

you know all anyone wanted was a real reason, my profitability calculations always come out correct and payouts are always made when they should be, and i definitely dont need you to cradle mt testicles by any means, its what happens when you stop mining, and you have your total earned, for example if the total BTC earned is 0.00432 and keep in mind you have stopped mining, over a period of time while the coins you have mined are confirming being exchanged and being cleared the total earned will decrease and for example you will end up with  around 0.00382 for example, instead of getting pissed off and talking crap to people just explain it none of the other stuff matters total earned should be total earned right? it used to be and if that has changed just explain why and if you dont know just say i have no idea or act your dev so you can give a simple explanation no need for an attitude, its not that hard just a real honest explanation, instead if you have a problem switch, you know there are miners out there that really like this pool including me, so no need to act like that remember no matter how much btc you make or payout the pool is as only good as the miners who mine it, no miners no pool, so thanks for your thought

Total Earned includes the Total Unpaid which includes the best guess for the coins in the exchange and the ones going to the exchange. One would expect them to fluctuate but does your Balance decrease as well?

Edit: I agree about the attitude though. I too have started to look for alternatives.
c_demian

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:55:33 PM

Can anyone explain me how I managed to get negative profit from placing an order on nicehash with a price of 1.06 BTC/PH/day to zpool showing average profit estimate 0.00148 mBTC/GHs/day ? (sha256, no errors, no rejects)
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:16:27 PM

Can anyone explain me how I managed to get negative profit from placing an order on nicehash with a price of 1.06 BTC/PH/day to zpool showing average profit estimate 0.00148 mBTC/GHs/day ? (sha256, no errors, no rejects)

nh charges a 3% fee.. plus zpool is 2%.
so you have to take the 5% off your profit to come out ahead.

also NH varies alot on their price.. i know yesterday they went up to 1.8 for a few .

c_demian

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:23:17 PM

also NH varies alot on their price.. i know yesterday they went up to 1.8 for a few .

I know about fees, and the NH price was steady for most of the order's execution. and 1.48 is only avg for last 24h but the coins mined showed estimate profits in the range 1.20-1.50 which is consistent with the 1.48 avg. but 1.48 - 5% = 1.406 is far from 1.06
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:38:05 PM

I know about fees, and the NH price was steady for most of the order's execution. and 1.48 is only avg for last 24h but the coins mined showed estimate profits in the range 1.20-1.50 which is consistent with the 1.48 avg. but 1.48 - 5% = 1.406 is far from 1.06

have you let the blue line drop all the way down?
some coins pend for awhile, even after a payout.

c_demian

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:03:36 PM

have you let the blue line drop all the way down?
some coins pend for awhile, even after a payout.

well, no, I was looking at shares %, meanwhile I placed another order (spent only 0,0013) and looked at more details, the speed showed at zpool was constantly lower than the speed measured at NH (example NH: 42THs - ZP: 37THs). anyway, I will wait more. thank you.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 11:13:27 PM

You lose on nicehash fee.

You lose on payment tx to NH.

24hr estimates are for the previous 24hr with x hashrate;  not 24 with X plus your rental.

Many ways to loose on a rental.  If t was as easy as you think, machines would be rented 247 by the same people all tihe time earning profit.

I also agree: argon2 is crap.  I don't mine it anymore.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:05:14 AM

24hr estimates are for the previous 24hr with x hashrate;  not 24 with X plus your rental.

Many ways to loose on a rental.  If t was as easy as you think, machines would be rented 247 by the same people all tihe time earning profit.

its better to be seller in NH than a buyer, renting.

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 03:29:02 AM

I'd be renting my S7; but the p= flag is broken specifically on antminers; so I can't set minimum profitability to rent.

Very annoying; especially since NH could easily change the format of the string (I think it's something to do with the equal sign).....

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:09:32 AM

I'd be renting my S7; but the p= flag is broken specifically on antminers; so I can't set minimum profitability to rent.

Very annoying; especially since NH could easily change the format of the string (I think it's something to do with the equal sign).....

works for me?
you need to put it like this p=1.4;d=2000
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: