Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:14:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★No.1 BTC Jackpot Website [www.BTCRoll.com] Free Faucet | 50% Ref Commission★★  (Read 6114 times)
~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:20:43 PM

Adding leaderboards soon and the ability to see everyones % Smiley
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:29:33 PM

i have a suggestion.

One person can put btc in pay only once per round, i think this will reduce the chances of sniping.

People will put high cash in the end as well but still.. or rather max 2 bet .. something like this.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:29:04 PM

UPDATE: depositing is now fixed 100% anyone that deposited previously will have now received their btc, thanks Smiley.

i have a suggestion.

One person can put btc in pay only once per round, i think this will reduce the chances of sniping.

People will put high cash in the end as well but still.. or rather max 2 bet .. something like this.

Thanks for the suggestion but I believe that is part of the fun in the whole thing Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:10:58 AM

UPDATE: depositing is now fixed 100% anyone that deposited previously will have now received their btc, thanks Smiley.

i have a suggestion.

Thanks for the suggestion but I believe that is part of the fun in the whole thing Smiley

Yeah, no issues with sniping here. Keep in mind that even if someone bets 1 BTC, they can still lose it. There are no guarantees, and statistics shows that those that keep betting big WILL eventually lose one (likely before they double up).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:31:09 AM

BTCROLL
Depoit,Play,WIN!
http://btcroll.com
Well we are a simple gambling website that works by a jackpot style system.
[/b]

BTCRoll combines some exciting features in a unique new game:

There is a suspense, a thrill in seeing your bet develop in front of your eyes

A Three percent fee on the Pot, Meaning you get 97% of the Jackpot!

Additionally, BTCROLL shares some advantages with some other games:

Faucet
Instant payout
Chat box
Secure Accounts
Statisitics
Referal System - Earn 33% of our profit from each user you refer.
simplicity and ease of use

Odds
The odds on BTCRoll are based on how much you put into the pot.
The more you bet the more chance you have, Or luck may be on your side.

Technicalities

Browser compatibility note: you have to use a recent browser capable of HTML5 and canvas. Recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari will work. If you encounter any problems, let us know:)

game looks very cool ,, but i think you can work on design and make it more attractive

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:43:06 AM

BTCROLL
Depoit,Play,WIN!
http://btcroll.com
Well we are a simple gambling website that works by a jackpot style system.
[/b]

BTCRoll combines some exciting features in a unique new game:

There is a suspense, a thrill in seeing your bet develop in front of your eyes

A Three percent fee on the Pot, Meaning you get 97% of the Jackpot!

Additionally, BTCROLL shares some advantages with some other games:

Faucet
Instant payout
Chat box
Secure Accounts
Statisitics
Referal System - Earn 33% of our profit from each user you refer.
simplicity and ease of use

Odds
The odds on BTCRoll are based on how much you put into the pot.
The more you bet the more chance you have, Or luck may be on your side.

Technicalities

Browser compatibility note: you have to use a recent browser capable of HTML5 and canvas. Recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari will work. If you encounter any problems, let us know:)

game looks very cool ,, but i think you can work on design and make it more attractive

It's a catch-22. It's not popular atm but will making it more beautiful really make it bring in more players, or is that a wasted expense? BTW, FWIW, I do find it ironic that the graphic you quoted is more beautiful than the site is, :p.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:57:22 AM

I have great time with ur site here.
But im using mobile, i think theres some problem when im getting free faucet.
Its not added on my account. I need to log out and login again so that free btc appear.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:02:44 AM

I have great time with ur site here.
But im using mobile, i think theres some problem when im getting free faucet.
Its not added on my account. I need to log out and login again so that free btc appear.

It's just lagged really bad. I'm on desktop and it takes ~30s to finally register the faucet usage. I also have to refresh after every claim as it's like the faucet is stuck.

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:35:08 AM

I am online right now in your site but noone is there to put bet. I think your site needs more advertising. I also have won quite good in some rolls before, quite nice game idea with responsive theme.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:10:29 AM

What is the minimum deposit and withdrawal amount here? Are there any withdrawal fees? You really need to add a FAQ page that details some of these things.

FAQ will be coming soon onto the site, min withdraw is 0.0001 btc with no withdraw fees as for min deposits, I just deposited 0.000055 btc (as coinbase would not allow me to deposit any less Smiley)

Looks like the minimum withdrawal was changed but I saw no notification? It's 0.0015 now.

~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:52:56 PM

What is the minimum deposit and withdrawal amount here? Are there any withdrawal fees? You really need to add a FAQ page that details some of these things.

FAQ will be coming soon onto the site, min withdraw is 0.0001 btc with no withdraw fees as for min deposits, I just deposited 0.000055 btc (as coinbase would not allow me to deposit any less Smiley)

Looks like the minimum withdrawal was changed but I saw no notification? It's 0.0015 now.

Yes sorry it hard for us to update every update we implement I will change that now. It was changed because people were withdrawing less then 1 cent at times and it was actually costing us more to send it than the withdraw itself.
Magnesium Coin

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:00:23 AM

No Giveaways still now? Undecided

There is a very little chance to win on faucets since admins (Kingtut, Crown and another one, can't remember his pseudo-name) are always placing larger bets and winning at the same time.

And, admins, please don't bet on every game as this won't deem fair to other participants plating with faucet bets. I don't see any other games where admins playing all the time rather than moderating. Roll Eyes
~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:11:06 PM

There is a very little chance to win on faucets since admins (Kingtut, Crown and another one, can't remember his pseudo-name) are always placing larger bets and winning at the same time.

And, admins, please don't bet on every game as this won't deem fair to other participants plating with faucet bets. I don't see any other games where admins playing all the time rather than moderating. Roll Eyes

As we are new we need to place bets or higher rollers come and say "what is this people are playing for 2 cents" and then we overbet by 10x the pot and obviously win, unfortunately we do not want the game to be full of only people that use the faucet as obviously there would be no profit in it.

Finally I  (Crown) try and moderate and resolve issues as soon as they come up I certainly dont spend more time playing, if anything happens I will talk to the user then get the issue resolved by our coder Smiley
~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:50:15 AM

Bump it up because why not Tongue
Magnesium Coin

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:11:00 PM

I see significant lags when I try to claim faucets!

It just freezes whenever I solve the captcha.

Try to fix it though. Also try to prevent anyone from snipping.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:35:36 AM

As we are new we need to place bets or higher rollers come and say "what is this people are playing for 2 cents" and then we overbet by 10x the pot and obviously win, unfortunately we do not want the game to be full of only people that use the faucet as obviously there would be no profit in it.

Finally I  (Crown) try and moderate and resolve issues as soon as they come up I certainly dont spend more time playing, if anything happens I will talk to the user then get the issue resolved by our coder Smiley

I see nothing wrong with you playing it. You're an impartial party. If people are expecting to claim from the faucet and boost it enough to withdraw, they need to look at other sites -- it takes extreme luck. The point of the faucet isn't to give everyone free money, it's to let them test the site.

aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:45:56 AM

is the website okay or something is wrong ? yesterday i saw two people have btc in pot .. but no timer.. and its stuck thr like forever

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:12:35 PM

Bump, you can finally see the image Cheesy
~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:11:11 AM

Bump.