Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Dumps on Black Friday?  (Read 4711 times)
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:16:41 PM

Don't really expect it to go rocket high.That's not how really the market works.Even if the prices will go substantially high we can see it going up by units from today itself.But since it haven't I don't think its going to get affected so much in the next two days .Also if it happens it will be a great time for all the bitcoin owners to buy stuff which will have slightly expensive transaction fees than our regular trades.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:07:04 PM

Have not yet seen large premises to it. Although still subject to change but time is running out.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:15:12 PM

Crazy shopping may increase the demand but this will not pull the outside money as new people fear to buy bitcoin only to get discounted purchase on shopping. So i don't think much more will happen to bitcoin price on black friday.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:25:24 PM

i dont think that there will be any dumps in contrast i believe that people will start buying bitcoins what will result in the price growth as everyone will be interested in buyinng cheap stuff from the shops

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:56:22 PM

If there will be any dumping then it is mostly due to the Bitcoins getting converted to fiat. That might be a reason for the price to go down. But I think not much will happen.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:58:16 PM

Merchants will dump, consumer will buy, so in the end the price would be the same.

I don't anticipate on a big hectic price change this black friday/cyber monday event.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:15:18 PM

Merchants will dump, consumer will buy, so in the end the price would be the same.

I don't anticipate on a big hectic price change this black friday/cyber monday event.

I share the same opinion with you! I think that we need to chill out with our expectations that Bitcoin will go up whenever we expect it should go up and it will go down when we expect so.

I don't see anything special about this Black Friday honestly! Moreover, we had one last year as well and the Bitcoin price hasn't nudge up or down!
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:21:35 PM

Speculating is nice, but the occasion should be good.

Last year nothing happened with black friday/ cyber monday. So what are the signals something will happen this year?

Because we have momentum?

Callahan

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:24:49 PM

We had a fluctuation of 32 $

Be careful.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:49:49 PM

Speculating is nice, but the occasion should be good.

Last year nothing happened with black friday/ cyber monday. So what are the signals something will happen this year?

Because we have momentum?
There probably is more hope for a christmas rally than on black friday. But time passes, more and rally and did not think to come...
Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:11:05 AM

Who cares what the price will do.  I want to see how aggressive these merchants get with discounts.  Will show how serious they are.  If all we see is free shipping or 10% off I will be very disappointed.
sartorpc

Activity: 300

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:24:48 AM

You can't be sure, but I guess the price of btc will increase a bit, but not skyrocket...
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:34:22 AM

Don't really expect it to go rocket high.That's not how really the market works.Even if the prices will go substantially high we can see it going up by units from today itself.But since it haven't I don't think its going to get affected so much in the next two days .Also if it happens it will be a great time for all the bitcoin owners to buy stuff which will have slightly expensive transaction fees than our regular trades.
It does look like it is pumping up a bit now from what it was 12 hours ago. Almost $20 more then when I checked this morning. So what else could be the cause of this.
I think it is in anticipation of the upcoming of the spending on Black Friday.  Grin
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:58:39 AM

It does look like it is pumping up a bit now from what it was 12 hours ago. Almost $20 more then when I checked this morning. So what else could be the cause of this.
I think it is in anticipation of the upcoming of the spending on Black Friday.  Grin
A lot of buying or stacking of Bitcoins perhaps? Is there really a lot of site's or merchants out there that will participate in this Black Friday event or this is just a hype.
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:17:10 AM

If there are massive discounts, people who holds bitcoin will spend and merchant will dump. Those who do not have bitcoin will not buy bitcoin to spend because of extra discounts. It's too complicated for newbies to learn in a few days. I think bitcoin price may drop slightly but no major concern.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:28:41 AM

I usually eat an excessive amount on Thanksgiving Day so I will likely be taking a massive dump at some point on Black Friday. I imagine others like me will have big dumps as well.

As far as bitcoin is concerned, I don't see why there would be a big dump. If there is, that would be just a good a day as any for a big dump. Sure, why not. If there is a big dump, I'll be ready to buy if the price looks good.
vuduchyld

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:41:45 AM

So you know how they say that everything's priced in, and everyone expects BTC to skyrocket on the 27th? So I guess it's already priced in, and everyone's just waiting to "sell the news"?
What's your bet?

^Another paid, JIDF, Zionazi, pro-central bank, anti-bitcoin spam account.  This is about the 6000th they created so far.  Your spam accounts are useless now that everyone knows where they originate from, JIDF scumbag.

Ovey! The goy have discovered the Bitcoin final solution! They must be stopped!  Remember the Shoa, remember the 6 trillion !

Not a big fan of my people, I see. 
Enjorlas

Activity: 788

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:59:25 AM

If we spend a lot of bitcoin to buy goods and do not buy back the coins we spend, there is a chance of price drop.

This certainly happened last November. Around this time last year, Bitcoin was around $350. After the holidays were over it plunged to $167.
LandOwner

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:18:34 AM

If we spend a lot of bitcoin to buy goods and do not buy back the coins we spend, there is a chance of price drop.

This certainly happened last November. Around this time last year, Bitcoin was around $350. After the holidays were over it plunged to $167.

This time, after we spend the bitcoin, we will have to buy it back to support the price. Otherwise, the price will drop.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:27:36 AM

yeah ,even I'm quite surprised to see its fluctuating since then.Went up and hopefully will hit the rocket high on the black friday .Anyhow I have saved some good number of coins to spend on the day!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: