Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:56:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Dumps on Black Friday?  (Read 4713 times)
ThunderThomas

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 03:33:04 PM

It seems to have stabilized, not too bad at a $350. We'll just have to see what happens next week.

quadriple7

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:28:21 PM

the price doesnt seem to fall a lot right now lets hope there wont be any dumps
Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:37:40 PM

About 30k more transactions yesterday then a typical weekday too.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:46:53 PM

Congrats to those who believed that rate will again increase during the black friday event and buy BTC at $320 rate, you guys just earned and extra $30 per BTC. As for me I decided to be an observer only.
jaredboice

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:46:18 PM

The rebound's gunna be brutal...

I know right?  Check out the rebound of the price from below $200s and now up over 50% from the lows.  Still up over 3 Million Percent since inception too.  This rebound is still in effect and the extent of the bounce will likely go much higher than most could have imagined
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:22:36 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 10:24:51 PM by ultimatesky

Congrats to those who believed that rate will again increase during the black friday event and buy BTC at $320 rate, you guys just earned and extra $30 per BTC. As for me I decided to be an observer only.

Lol this exactly, I've said it last week that I wouldn't expect much and would just wait out and see what would happen. Nothing much has happened so far.

Let's hope some action happen soon
jaredboice

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:37:43 PM

Dear Bitcoin Criminal jaredboice:
Kindly stop spamming my inbox, or face being reported to the forum authorities.
Do not reply to my posts, your account has been placed on ignore.
Also, I'm not buying your too-convenient "But I got Assburgers!!!1!" story.
As debilitating and nasty as your Assburgers condition may be, it is not an excuse Angry

Dear Bitcoin Troll/Shill
Kindly Stop Harassing me on the Bitcoin Forum and I will stop reflecting your bullshit right back at you.  
If you fail to stop harassing me for speaking facts, I will report you to the forum authorities. Stop replying to my posts... but if you have me on ignore then why do you continue responding?
Also, I'm not buying your too-convenient, "I like to lick my own asshole" story.
As debilitating and nasty as your tail-wagging-the-dog condition may be, it is still not an excuse  Shocked
jaredboice

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:22:58 PM

Bitcoin criminal jaredboyce:
I have been contacted by your parents psychiatrist, to inform me that your disgusting Assburgers condition has been further complicated by a horrible case echolalia Sad
plz get well soon Smiley

Dear Troll who claims I'm on ignore yet continues to spew her filth, quit licking your ass so much and quit coming back to a forum every five minutes about a topic you claimed in another thread was, " a honeypot for dangerous batshit crazies with a grudge against society..."

Everybody in the bitcoin universe can see through your bullshit.  You're just wasting your own time at this point
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:35:36 PM

The rebound's gunna be brutal...

I know right?  Check out the rebound of the price from below $200s and now up over 50% from the lows.  Still up over 3 Million Percent since inception too.  This rebound is still in effect and the extent of the bounce will likely go much higher than most could have imagined

That's the best right. We came from 200. Got a lot of support @ 300.

Now the goal is set on 400 dollar. Let's see where we will be end of this year.

The black friday dump did not happen so the future is bright.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:40:56 PM

That's the best right. We came from 200. Got a lot of support @ 300.

Now the goal is set on 400 dollar. Let's see where we will be end of this year.

We are not out of the woods as of yet. The price has stabilised at around $350, but that does not mean we won't revisit low $300 in what remains of the year.
For now, there are no fundamental reasons, neither bitcoin positive news to fuel the next speculative leg up.

this space is intentionally left blank
jaredboice

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:58:25 PM

I don't think you understand what black friday dump is. It doesn't happen on black friday, never did. It happens when all the merchants and payment processors have to dump the bitcoins they got back onto the market. This usually happens anytime from now until the end of next week.

Last year it lasted a bit longer, price didn't stop falling until we hit $166 Sad

If we actually went below $200 again, it would take all of 5 minutes for it to bounce back over $300.  Bottom is in.  So sowwy to bears
The KGB

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:31:23 PM

OKCoin wants this party to keep going it seems, any dump will be gobbled up quickly.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:37:34 PM

Maybe it'll all just even out.
I bet the things most people spent there black Friday BTC on are made in china. China gets there profits from all the american sheep that buy chineese crap and then they buy BTC with it..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:24:07 AM

OKCoin wants this party to keep going it seems, any dump will be gobbled up quickly.
If a major dump happens even OKPay cannot gobble up the losses easily even Mt.Gox cannot do it if there where still in business.
jaylin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:31:45 AM

Doesn't make much sense for a dump right now
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:38:50 AM

Why not? Most of the merchants who sold goods/Digital Goods for bitcoins on black friday will want to cash out into fiat.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 07:12:51 AM

Why not? Most of the merchants who sold goods/Digital Goods for bitcoins on black friday will want to cash out into fiat.

Black Friday is mostly for the US I suppose. Since a huge chunk of volume comes from China, even if US merchants cashed out into fiat Chinese traders will still cover for them. Overall I think we won't see an effect.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:54:53 AM

and why? they can hold like any other human, and speculate, or simply use those bitcoin to buy thing that they needed, without dumping each time

remember that the final point of bitcoin, is to be used without the need of fiat
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:12:12 AM

Black Friday is mostly for the US I suppose. Since a huge chunk of volume comes from China, even if US merchants cashed out into fiat Chinese traders will still cover for them. Overall I think we won't see an effect.
With the market globalisation, and Bitcoin being also one part of it, I think that we may see some non-negligible effect on the price of Bitcoin. Nevertheless, the range of such movement is small, as there no further Bitcoin-important events happening. Halving is still far away ahead, and recently we didn't hear any thing either very positive or very negative to significantly move the price. That is why such a secondary (in Bitcoin terms) event as Black Friday may have some little impact on price. 

this space is intentionally left blank
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:44:16 PM

So far there doesn't seem to be much effect on the Bitcoin price. Here in Europe where I live, black friday is quite calm, not much action here as we are more interested in the Christmas time. That's when the people here go nuts on buying stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: