Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:47:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 [531] 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PIVX] - PRIVATE INSTANT VERIFIED TRANSACTION - PROOF OF STAKE - ZEROCOIN  (Read 782176 times)
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:01:03 PM

Video podcast with the PIVX project ONeZetty and Jeffrey, an overview of the current state of development in the project and the latest news for the month of October https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dKPnuTRbSE&feature=youtu.be
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:26:09 PM

KuCoin exchange has announced the first major exchange-based staking service for PIVX !!

https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-pivx-soft-staking-official-rules

This is pretty big news IMO coming from a top-tier exchange launching a service specifically for PIVX users.

Uh—oh!
Aha! So that’s your secret plan?
Shh! Keep your voice down!
Har—dee—har!
Sir, we have a serious situation with coin dumping and this all you can say?
Is Zero chill, No chill!

hey man why dont u chill a bit , we still didnt arrange owner of this thread change so u are free as the other to abuse and use foul language , ok mate ? some decency
aai8161

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:18:29 PM

KuCoin exchange has announced the first major exchange-based staking service for PIVX !!

https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-pivx-soft-staking-official-rules

This is pretty big news IMO coming from a top-tier exchange launching a service specifically for PIVX users.

Uh—oh!
Aha! So that’s your secret plan?
Shh! Keep your voice down!
Har—dee—har!
Sir, we have a serious situation with coin dumping and this all you can say?
Is Zero chill, No chill!

hey man why dont u chill a bit , we still didnt arrange owner of this thread change so u are free as the other to abuse and use foul language , ok mate ? some decency

Hey man, sorry!
But where did you see foul language?
Why dont mi chill a bit?
Some decency?
You do not hurt to learn courtesy and respect!
Even if your mother is 50 years old, she could be my daughter!
No need to be rude!
Even if the topics are not comfortable for you!
You be the owner and not the shepherd, ok mate?
I understand you, nothing personal, just business.
The Moor-Investor has done his duty, let him go!
You Lucky! If you made a small fortune running this pivx-theatre!
I congratulate you and your team!
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:03:30 AM

I think in secret you love us, remember codebase is being re-constructed from not so great to really great, advice buy hold and preferably stake or master node
sisterchristian

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:10:52 AM

just by this attitude you rendered self irrelevant, go ahead spam some more , unfort none from teams spends much time here , on discord many names are known inc devs names, budget no matter how small is known, please preserve some level of normal here is all I ask

discord is a bunch of mamma boys in parents basement gaming and talking smack. get real bro.
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:14:28 PM

massive updates to cold staking PR https://github.com/PIVX-Project/PIVX/pull/1033/files

core was worked on well in advance , this is on the UIX side (new 4.0 wallet is a complete UIX revamp + further POS optimizations) translations are also being done so its pretty much in finishing stages that release
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:28:15 PM

massive updates to cold staking PR https://github.com/PIVX-Project/PIVX/pull/1033/files

core was worked on well in advance , this is on the UIX side (new 4.0 wallet is a complete UIX revamp + further POS optimizations) translations are also being done so its pretty much in finishing stages that release

maybe this updates is the main causes why the price of PIVX growing hard now
i'm very happy to see this PIVX as an old coin and part from privacy coin, showing a good sign when crypto market unstable

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 09:31:03 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2019, 09:02:10 PM by wwzsocki

...(new 4.0 wallet is a complete UIX revamp + further POS optimizations) translations are also being done...
maybe this updates is the main causes why the price of PIVX growing hard now...

This is why I always like to wait a couple of days after such a price spike to see if this uptrend will continue, stay at this level (when moving sideways) or will fall so fast as it went up.

For me, this price spike was nothing more than a small pump and dump. It was easy to do because of PIVX low volumes, which were at 300K USD on average before the pump.

It was enough to push the volumes to 3,5 million USD for one day to move the price by almost 70% up.

As we see on the chart screened above, there was already an attempt to pump PIVX three days earlier. I assume somebody tested the bot  Wink.

Of course, this is great that PIVX is developed further but this has nothing to do with the latest price spikes. Pure pump and dump for me.

versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:11:03 PM

fake volume by criminal thefts, the terminator loses his wealth.
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:51:39 PM

just because u own zcoin doesnt give you right to come here and put down this asset --:) thanks for your cooperation
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:41:43 PM

just because u own zcoin doesnt give you right to come here and put down this asset --:) thanks for your cooperation

I have some trust into pivx, so I own them. Your answer makes me feel you know who the manipulating thefts are.
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:59:14 PM

dont start deflecting --:), in any case glad you own this asset, hope you also stake or master node to support the network/governance respectively
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:45:46 PM

PIVX rename to uberrektshitcoin

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2338
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 07:41:03 AM

As we see on the chart screened above, there was already an attempt to pump PIVX three days earlier. I assume somebody tested the bot  Wink.

Of course, this is great that PIVX is developed further but this has nothing to do with the latest price spikes. Pure pump and dump for me.
This is truly a pumping test before real pump. Nobody knows that real pumps actually come after pumping tests or they will give up plans of pump and dump. There are more complicated steps to investigate to identify they will keep up their pump plans or give up, nevertheless. At least such spikes from pumping tests give us early signal that someone (groups or whatever) have plans to do something dramatically in next coming days. If they see chances to succeed with their pump plans, they will do it.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:29:24 AM

This is truly a pumping test before real pump. Nobody knows that real pumps actually come after pumping tests or they will give up plans of pump and dump. There are more complicated steps to investigate to identify they will keep up their pump plans or give up, nevertheless. At least such spikes from pumping tests give us early signal that someone (groups or whatever) have plans to do something dramatically in next coming days. If they see chances to succeed with their pump plans, they will do it.

Current volume is not looking healthy it showing the lack of interest of the people into this coin actually it has been lost its momentum and not on the right track at this but it is very hard to predict what will happen in future maybe it is silent before big storm.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:27:49 AM

Jeffrey Introductory Video Educational Channel on YouTube PIVXPress Revealed Yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAyofU3xpHk&feature=youtu.be
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:38:00 PM

Current volume is not looking healthy it showing the lack of interest of the people into this coin actually it has been lost its momentum and not on the right track at this but it is very hard to predict what will happen in future maybe it is silent before big storm.

I do agree, with your concern, but there are many other coins situation seems to be the same which they cannot manage generate volume in the market. Most of the active development coins are facing this situation and has the chance to increase their once we see the market starts recovering.
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:10:34 PM

New PIVX Development Update - Week 1 October 2019 has just been published.

Find out what PIVX devs has been up to in this massive update where our developers have pushed 217 commits to master, and 358 commits across all branches just last month!

https://pivx.org/pivx-development-update-2019-october-week-1/

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 10:14:43 AM

As we see on the chart screened above, there was already an attempt to pump PIVX three days earlier. I assume somebody tested the bot  Wink...
This is truly a pumping test before real pump. Nobody knows that real pumps actually come after pumping tests or they will give up plans of pump and dump. There are more complicated steps to investigate to identify they will keep up their pump plans or give up, nevertheless...
Current volume is not looking healthy...
...there are many other coins situation seems to be the same which they cannot manage generate volume in the market...

Because of these not healthy looking volumes, we will experience a lot more of PUMP and DUMP schemes in the coming weeks. Many good projects like PIVX lost big volumes and momentum, so today is very easy to pump them especially for special groups that have a lot of experience and were waiting for such market conditions for a long time. I know what I am talking about from my neighbor's experience  Wink. There are many great projects with big and already well-known names like our PIVX, Bitsend, Byteball, Syscoin and many others which are ready to pump because all of them lost 95 -99% of its value from ATH.

This is not easy to pump shitcoin which nobody knows and put millions on stake, but with such projects like PIVX, it is much easier to do especially in these market conditions. Many not experienced people will buy when the coin is pumping for 7 days 200% because of FOMO. Additionally, tools like fake advertising in Telegram and social media groups used to convince people to buy and to look, how the price is turning over and go straight to the bottom just after they bought. All these tools work very good and provide clients (somebody has to buy on the top Wink).
Always check everything and never buy on the top a coin which is pumping a couple of days without a proper trading experience which is minimum 10 years.

q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 10:37:06 PM

fair enough with the addition of that nothing that PIVX does is to "convince" anyone to invest via channels, people can self visit github hit main players in this coin and derive enough info

interesting idea "CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!" have to check it out --:)
Pages: « 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 [531] 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: