Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:53:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour  (Read 78907 times)
fastdice.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 11:09:47 AM

We are at T-Minus 1 hour to go and of course we are now seeing 404 errors with blockchain.info

blockchain.info is where all of the deposits and withdrawals are processed from. Deposits into fastdice.com wouldn't really be affected but withdrawals and the public balance is.

We will still launch as planned though any withdrawals will be stored and processed once the blockchain.info API becomes available. We will also post a public balance for fastdice.com as soon as we can get into the accounts.

Per the last post, the demo system will also stay online at this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stiffmunic

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:13:36 AM

seem like script i have seen before... i think you are member previously Wink
supermeatboy385

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:14:38 AM

Nice! more 47 minutes and I will try this website Cheesy
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:17:36 AM

You probably see this from dadice, the site is almost the same with dadice before but it seems they are not the same owner. The owner has clarify this when someone asked about this
fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 11:32:04 AM

You probably see this from dadice, the site is almost the same with dadice before but it seems they are not the same owner. The owner has clarify this when someone asked about this

I see a lot of reference to dadice and people actually accusing us of being the same. Although I get that people are always nervous for start ups. We are not associated. Soon I will put up contact for our top affiliate who is the one that put this venture in motion. You will be able to communicate with him over phone or email. Over 4000 trades on LBC to date and will be the preferred exchange within fastdice.com

Added to that I will request from some of the vertan BTC's to us some cred referals.
Be aware that thermos (Within BCT auction holder) also checked us out that we shared some personal information and allowed us to bid on unlimited slots in advertising auctions.

We are not and never have been affiliated with dadice. We dont even know who they are until it was brought to our attention.

On another note, I will launch the signature campaign tomorrow when we get the full site up for use and see betting started.

Very exciting time for us...

erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:36:08 AM

I see a lot of reference to dadice and people actually accusing us of being the same. Although I get that people are always nervous for start ups. We are not associated. Soon I will put up contact for our top affiliate who is the one that put this venture in motion. You will be able to communicate with him over phone or email. Over 4000 trades on LBC to date and will be the preferred exchange within fastdice.com

Added to that I will request from some of the vertan BTC's to us some cred referals.
Be aware that thermos (Within BCT auction holder) also checked us out that we shared some personal information and allowed us to bid on unlimited slots in advertising auctions.

We are not and never have been affiliated with dadice. We dont even know who they are until it was brought to our attention.

On another note, I will launch the signature campaign tomorrow when we get the full site up for use and see betting started.

Probably it is because your site is almost the same with dadice so alot of people have a doubt about it. Thanks for the answer however you left another one of my question about promotions at the launch time
fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 11:57:45 AM

Hey all, dev here again.

I think we may be up against a wall with the DNS issue that's occurring. As soon as we have a resolution and ETA I will get back to you all.

In other news the public store has it's base amount now in place and can be checked at https://blockchain.info/address/13qRqYA8hwrWDiAyvqYcTcijdGxpvMxGvi .

Probably it is because your site is almost the same with dadice so alot of people have a doubt about it. Thanks for the answer however you left another one of my question about promotions at the launch time

Sorry, I will get 'the boss' onto it now but yes there is a signature campaign planned as well as the usual fanfare Smiley

fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 12:10:03 PM

Its just by staight coincidence, We were going with the day/ night mode as we discuss with major dice platforms and they said it was the one thing they wish they did from the start. It was actually a part of stategy for rollout.  

Just cant win I guess.

After a few good win payouts I assume the worries will be over at that point

fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 12:42:32 PM

One more from the dev team.

The site is live and operational though we are seeing a delay due to some DNS not updating as fast as we would have liked.

If you try to access fastdice.com and get the countdown hang in there. It will come good for you. To speed up the process you can try ipconfig /flushdns at the command prompt for Windows users.

Hope to see you all on soon

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 01:30:04 PM

Am I right that the provably fair system isn't finished/working yet?

So, this site is ATM not provably fair, right?

Ei, Can you fix your site first before launching it without properly testing it?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
UnknownUsername

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:34:14 PM

Ei, Can you fix your site first before launching it without properly testing it?

I keep on checking the affiliate tab and it keeps on adding refs lol

Currently: have 4 refs maybe when i woke up.. i have 1k  Roll Eyes
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:38:08 PM

Something is seriously wrong with the Max bet, places weird(lower than max) BTC amount as bet amount when I win and max amount if I lose.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:47:24 PM

Roll speed on my side is not fast as op claimed world's fastest dice has been arrived and this site look like dadice so is that dadice 2.0 or separate from this Huh
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:50:14 PM

Roll speed on my side is not fast as op claimed world's fastest dice has been arrived and this site look like dadice so is that dadice 2.0 or separate from this Huh
Same here too. Usually the rolling is finished under 1 second. But sometimes it gets stuck and I need to wait 10-20 seconds or I need to refresh the site to see the result.
Please fix

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
UnknownUsername

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:51:19 PM

Yah, What a grand opening for the site to open..

There is no even slight difference with dadice they have the same interface and features
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:10:33 PM

The design of the site is great, very colorful. I think people won't get bored playing there
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:21:28 PM

i really like the whole outlook of the game it seems to be a bit different than all the others i will try it out on pc when i get home lets hope i will win a lot on it

erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:40:08 PM

They claimed that this is just straight coincidence and not dadice. Also for the roll speed it is variating depending on your internet connection, if you have a weak connection then you wont roll as fast as the site claimed
fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 02:48:06 PM

For those that are not aware.
Betting site is launched at https://fastdice.com
Demo site for free play at https://demo.fastdice.com
Signature Campaign launched at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1269463.0;all
We are bidding for advertising slots at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1253630.0;all
Or financial Backer: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/greenglobal/
Personal message to you from him: https://localbitcoins.com/ad/279426/purchase-bitcoin-bank-transfer-australia-australia

Free Satoshi for 1 Hr on PM request
10,000 free count to the betting site on request. Just send me a personal message request

Other feedback I placed on signature campaign.

50 btc was going in the wallet originally but I suggested lower amount as the community may not like if it was withdrawn if it was not needed so suggested 25 was enough for now until the betters did come.
Everyone seems to be concerned on the backing behind us so I have been authorised to give you the funding for this enterprise.
The head affiliate and financial backer https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/greenglobal
His shout out message to all of you. https://localbitcoins.com/ad/279426/purchase-bitcoin-bank-transfer-australia-australia
He directly handles all the wallets and is happy for you to contact him directly
He is 4500 trades on LBC to date with 100% feedback
He buys coins from major dice players you all know but has not asked for a referal to us yet.
He will be the perferred buyer and seller of BTC within fastdice and will give free cash back gambling credit with all transactioins
He is also associated to a large marketing and BPO team that will be behind us soon,

As far as signature campaigns and general advertising,
We are currently bidding on multi advertising slots on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1253630.new#new
We were checked and approved by Thermos for bidding ( as newbee are not allowed to bid)
Signature campaigns do not have a end date for now, budget is not bottomless but 10 coins for launch to month one.
Income for the next 2 months will be rolled back into our advertising budget. If we see growth and potential then we will continue.

Everyone associated to fastdice.com has other income supporting them so we do not rely on any funding from fastdice.com at all. Fastdice is built for long term passive income.
That includes all server and development costs is also not drawn from fastdice funding.

Our only priority is user experience and feedback from you to get it right (Will take time as we know)
Money will come later

May not answer everything but hopefully by my writing style, you can see I am not a 16 year old kid in my mums basement launching with 2 BTC.

Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:12:17 PM

Something is seriously wrong with the Max bet, places weird(lower than max) BTC amount as bet amount when I win and max amount if I lose.
It did happened to me , it was in beta though.I used to check multiple times before rolling to avoid that.

yo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: