Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 02:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour  (Read 78936 times)
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:34:19 PM

We are not and never have been affiliated with dadice. We dont even know who they are until it was brought to our attention.

On another note, I will launch the signature campaign tomorrow when we get the full site up for use and see betting started.

Very exciting time for us...
Wait so how come your script is so similar to Dadice's? There are 2 extremely alike looking scripts which were created independent from each other?
Side note: It will be fixed rate campaign like FortuneJack or Pay Per Post campaign?
BitBatFan

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:44:55 PM

Same design, position of objects, how windows open, chat, even icons, etc etc, all is the same as dadice and you never heard of dadice?!  Grin  It's easier to close old site and open new one with new name than trying to rebuild reputation.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:51:36 PM

Side note: It will be fixed rate campaign like FortuneJack or Pay Per Post campaign?

It has been launched here go check it yourself
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1269463.0;all

Same design, position of objects, how windows open, chat, even icons, etc etc, all is the same as dadice and you never heard of dadice?!  Grin  It's easier to close old site and open new one with new name than trying to rebuild reputation.

They have clarify that they are not associated and I dont think we should put gun in their face without proof and only just because their script is almost similar to dadice. Perhaps dadice and fastdice bought their script from the same person or something like that
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:52:05 PM

I have a small question about one of the functions on the site. I was testing out the site with the faucet and on the faucet the text says that it will increase as the users level increases. My question is where does one see the user level as i could not find anything that would show those stats.
The site itself and bets are reasonably fast right now. Hope this stays the same as userbase increases.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:53:30 PM

I have a small question about one of the functions on the site. I was testing out the site with the faucet and on the faucet the text says that it will increase as the users level increases.

Faucet increase when user level increase? where do you find this words from , I dont see this on my screen. Now this is almost similar to dadice since dadice's faucet also increase according to user's level
fastdice.com (OP)

Activity: 252

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 04:01:35 PM

Quick shoutout
Bad timing but the servers are doing a nameserver update and will come back on. Thought it was going to do later in the day. Will correct itself soon
fastdice.com going to fasterdice.com for error message

Bad timing but it is doing a nameserver update
see error message

It's not working You may be seeing this page or a cPanel error due to a delay in nameserver updates. Hang in there, you should be online soon.

All deposits are safe

Answers to other questions will be done later

I appreciate everyones feedback

BitBatFan

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:01:51 PM

They have clarify that they are not associated and I dont think we should put gun in their face without proof and only just because their script is almost similar to dadice. Perhaps dadice and fastdice bought their script from the same person or something like that
Of course, they will not admit they are dadice, what do you expect  Cheesy  Even they are not that stupid to sell script to some person(s). I don't believe they were sold, it was just a game.
fastdice.com (OP)

Activity: 252

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 04:09:22 PM

Our backend code is custom built and has not come from a single source. I will get the developers to give a full explaination in more details tomorrow.

We are not and never have any association with dadice or any other dice site. If there is any simularity at all, it is just coincidence.

If we continue to be questioned on this, we can add additional 100 plus coins to the wallet to prove funding as long as the community understand that we will pull back out and was just there for show.

I will get the developer to give better explaination. Or maybe we can change the look and feel, but as it is all based on user requests, it would be a deem shame to loose our clean front end.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1132

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:16:49 PM

Our backend code is custom built and has not come from a single source. I will get the developers to give a full explaination in more details tomorrow.

We are not and never have any association with dadice or any other dice site. If there is any simularity at all, it is just coincidence.

If we continue to be questioned on this, we can add additional 100 plus coins to the wallet to prove funding as long as the community understand that we will pull back out and was just there for show.

I will get the developer to give better explaination. Or maybe we can change the look and feel, but as it is all based on user requests, it would be a deem shame to loose our clean front end.

Dadice owner is a rich person as well so proofing that you have hundreds of coins will not solve this problem anyway. There is nothing to do from your side to proof that you are not dadice, you just need to run the business honestly
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2364

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:17:35 PM

This is just too similar to dadice...An strange how dadice is gone for less than a month and new dice site intriduces with same approach.

(FD Developer here) I have to admit that I never saw dadice but this is a recurring comment. Is it the layout, colours or something else that is similar?

layout and the colourful color scheme. I had to say it is almost the same and some symbol as well. Not sure if you guys are the real owner but if you are then Im sure it will be found out soon

It's not like they're begging for investments, so I don't see why it matters. Deposit -> play -> withdraw. If issues occur, they will be known on the forums soon enough and then cease operations. If players would employ these two basic principles they would cut their losses drastically.
Well the problem is that many/most people do not know how to verify their rolls, so it would not be difficult for them to cheat players who would chalk up the losses as bad luck.

They also have not even launched yet, so it is premature to be saying that they are not soliciting investments.

I do have to say that this site looks an awful lot like DaDice. Also similarly they have a big budget for their signature campaign, they have multiple roles (no pun intended) listed on their signature campaign (campaign manager, owner, admin), and they funded the signature campaign from LBC -- all of which is what DaDice did.

https://archive.is/YkcFC Wink

Not that it matters because 1) calling someone a scammer on bitcointalk that is on LBC is going to have little impact on their LBC reputation, and 2) it is not uncommon for LBC accounts to be sold, so that might as well be a sold LBC account

edit: It is also strange that he is claiming to be managing the wallets of your site, but not be the owner of the site Huh
kevincl01

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:18:06 PM

Very nice site! Hope that this becomes the new "primedice"!!

Thank you!
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:21:31 PM

The fastest auto bet I've ever fell , viva ghost bet  Grin
Like the interface and it will compete with other old dice site sooner

Any social media campaign or contest will be nice to promote more...

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:27:24 PM

Well the problem is that many/most people do not know how to verify their rolls, so it would not be difficult for them to cheat players who would chalk up the losses as bad luck.

I do have to say that this site looks an awful lot like DaDice. Also similarly they have a big budget for their signature campaign, they have multiple roles (no pun intended) listed on their signature campaign (campaign manager, owner, admin), and they funded the signature campaign from LBC -- all of which is what DaDice did.

The only thing different from this site and dadice is that the site rolls faster than dadice that is for sure. Apart from that, everything looks very similar. Since you are a master in tracking wallet and TX, perhaps you can track some of it and see if it links with some old dadice address or something like that?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:42:08 PM

The only thing different from this site and dadice is that the site rolls faster than dadice that is for sure. Apart from that, everything looks very similar. Since you are a master in tracking wallet and TX, perhaps you can track some of it and see if it links with some old dadice address or something like that?
I can look but it would be extremely unlikely that I would find anything. They still have ~1.75BTC in their hot wallet at DaDice, FastDice was able to withdraw BTC from LocalBitcoins to fund their signature campaign, so it would be very unlikely that there would be any blockchain connection. Plus the majority of the DaDice addresses, the ones that contained the majority of the BTC they claimed to have are unknown (or do not exist)
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 04:44:36 PM

All your affiliate system says is:

Code:
Details will be available for discussion on BCT once we have launched

Wanna give me some details? Wanna discuss a bit?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:50:51 PM

I can look but it would be extremely unlikely that I would find anything. They still have ~1.75BTC in their hot wallet at DaDice, FastDice was able to withdraw BTC from LocalBitcoins to fund their signature campaign, so it would be very unlikely that there would be any blockchain connection. Plus the majority of the DaDice addresses, the ones that contained the majority of the BTC they claimed to have are unknown (or do not exist)

Does this mean that there wont be any connection available even if they are dadice before? If this is so then it is very easy to start a new site then clearing up their reputation
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:03:55 PM

Does this mean that there wont be any connection available even if they are dadice before? If this is so then it is very easy to start a new site then clearing up their reputation
It means there will most likely be no blockchain connection between DaDice and the next site their scammer owner attempt to start. There may be other similarities, for example how this site is designed and how they are managing their signature campaign
vit1988

Activity: 313

i ♥ coinichiwa

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 05:04:54 PM

I'd really love to take the challenge but... as far as I can see www.coinichiwa.com is still faster.

klutzbelgian

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:11:13 PM

amazing, finally launched!
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:57:16 PM

It means there will most likely be no blockchain connection between DaDice and the next site their scammer owner attempt to start. There may be other similarities, for example how this site is designed and how they are managing their signature campaign

Unless there is a blockchain evidence then all those similarities could be just "coincidence" like they claimed isnt it? Well sooner or later no matter how someone hide a dead body really well, it will be found
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: