Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:34:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour  (Read 78917 times)
skierchewing

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:44:21 AM

i liked fastdice design Smiley
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:47:35 AM

I think it would be great to tell seuntjie to cooperate
for bot-chat or bot-bet  Grin

n bdw the design is pretty good  Grin gz
moongap

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:57:47 AM

when happy hour start?
grumpybeetle

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:58:55 AM

cool, hope this gamble can stay long time... we need more good options for gambling
fastdice_alchemist

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 02:45:23 AM

cool, hope this gamble can stay long time... we need more good options for gambling

Thanks guys Smiley

Happy hours are 12:00pm - 1:00pm GMT every day. More info and posters to come.
stungsurfer

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:50:34 AM

Thanks guys Smiley

Happy hours are 12:00pm - 1:00pm GMT every day. More info and posters to come.

i'll make sure to check it this time!
fastdice.com (OP)

Activity: 252

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 03:11:16 AM

Finally, the guy who recommend for buying BTC seems to be charging approximately twice the current market price:

I don't know if he buys the BTC back afterwards, but if he has a similar markup there as well then your customers will be losing 75% of their value to this guy and have very little left to lose to you. Maybe reconsider encouraging such massive overcharging and find a more reasonably priced trader to advertise.
[/quote]

Hmmm, It might be best if you actually read the link you put up. He is saying hello to BCT members and congrat to us for launch, not selling coins on this specific advert.

As far as his actual selling advert, he is nearly always in the cheapest top 6 on front page for selling coins. (Customers buying their coins)
https://localbitcoins.com/ad/73175/purchase-bitcoin-cash-deposit-247-cash-cbawestpacanznabbendigoboqwidebay-australia

He also matches any 1000 plus pro trader when buying coins (Customers selling their coins)
All based in Australia though
https://localbitcoins.com/ad/72716/cash-out-your-bitcoins-cash-deposit-i-match-any-1000-protrader-price-just-ask

If you are throwing stupid stuff up, at least do some research, we welcome any feedback and comments, but trolling for no reason is just not cool

We are here to help, communicate and get ideas from PLAYERS to get our dice site right, we are doing our best NOT to attack back on stupid comments that have NO value to anyone. HELP US HELP YOU AND WE WILL GET IT RIGHT IN EVERYWAY POSSIBLE

Read his welcome message and link below
https://localbitcoins.com/ad/279426/purchase-bitcoin-bank-transfer-australia-australia

Ignore the price and PLEASE do not buy from me on this advert. This is oonly used for Cred for fastdice.com users

Quick add: I will guarantee your signature campaign payments personally. For those that do not understand localbitcoin.com trading, everything is based on the loyality of the client in here. I am 100% good feedback in here, 1000 plus trust from clients that come back daily. Hope that make people feel a bit better.

Hello BTC community, I can assure you that I am watching and very excited on the new venture with fastdice.com
As you can see I have over 4500 successful trades to date and am not going anywhere.
Please help the fastdice team make the dice site the way you want it to be. Long term gain is the only reason I joined this group.

I handle all wallets personally so the buck stops here. BUT I am a affiliate NOT the owner/ partner for other reasons.

I hope to Buy and sell your coins soon

This message will be taken down in a few days

I will be added to their site as a preferred trader soon, Hope to see a successful launch.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4440

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:28:53 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2023, 08:45:16 PM by yahoo62278

Finally, the guy who recommend for buying BTC seems to be charging approximately twice the current market price:

I don't know if he buys the BTC back afterwards, but if he has a similar markup there as well then your customers will be losing 75% of their value to this guy and have very little left to lose to you. Maybe reconsider encouraging such massive overcharging and find a more reasonably priced trader to advertise.

Hmmm, It might be best if you actually read the link you put up. He is saying hello to BCT members and congrat to us for launch, not selling coins on this specific advert.

As far as his actual selling advert, he is nearly always in the cheapest top 6 on front page for selling coins. (Customers buying their coins)
https://localbitcoins.com/ad/73175/purchase-bitcoin-cash-deposit-247-cash-cbawestpacanznabbendigoboqwidebay-australia

He also matches any 1000 plus pro trader when buying coins (Customers selling their coins)
All based in Australia though
https://localbitcoins.com/ad/72716/cash-out-your-bitcoins-cash-deposit-i-match-any-1000-protrader-price-just-ask

If you are throwing stupid stuff up, at least do some research, we welcome any feedback and comments, but trolling for no reason is just not cool

We are here to help, communicate and get ideas from PLAYERS to get our dice site right, we are doing our best NOT to attack back on stupid comments that have NO value to anyone. HELP US HELP YOU AND WE WILL GET IT RIGHT IN EVERYWAY POSSIBLE

Read his welcome message and link below
https://localbitcoins.com/ad/279426/purchase-bitcoin-bank-transfer-australia-australia

Ignore the price and PLEASE do not buy from me on this advert. This is oonly used for Cred for fastdice.com users

Quick add: I will guarantee your signature campaign payments personally. For those that do not understand localbitcoin.com trading, everything is based on the loyality of the client in here. I am 100% good feedback in here, 1000 plus trust from clients that come back daily. Hope that make people feel a bit better.

Hello BTC community, I can assure you that I am watching and very excited on the new venture with fastdice.com
As you can see I have over 4500 successful trades to date and am not going anywhere.
Please help the fastdice team make the dice site the way you want it to be. Long term gain is the only reason I joined this group.

I handle all wallets personally so the buck stops here. BUT I am a affiliate NOT the owner/ partner for other reasons.

I hope to Buy and sell your coins soon

This message will be taken down in a few days

I will be added to their site as a preferred trader soon, Hope to see a successful launch.

[/quote]

Youll have to forgive some of the users on this forum, theres alot of shoot first ask questions later types. Sometimes they throw out baseless claims and sometimes it is just an effort to protect the community. What you did with this response is the exact way to handle it though. Nice reply sir

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fastdice.com (OP)

Activity: 252

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 03:38:33 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 04:08:57 AM by fastdice.com

i don't have see you have launch a site, i see only demo another day.
The autoroll is very impressionant, in future you think to add a investment option?

investment? even if they have some issues with the site...

OMG this people would throw away their money in an instant  Shocked

i have write, IN FUTURE, when the site not have more problem, is a dicesite launched how many day later? 2 or 3 ? When trusted member like dooglus see the site and the dev adjust all problem i don't see problem to investment.
You have see your signature? is to gambling investment site

For right now we are self funded and do not need any external help at all, I dont know if that will change in the future, but for right now it is not in our priorities for now. Keep your coins and enjoy the increase in price we have been seeing over the last few weeks/ months

good design and very interesting, but I do not like the Auto bet using the pop-up menu. I can not see my balance is reduced or increased because let me know I get a profit or not of the auto bet Embarrassed
Can for the auto bet if it is a setting in the menu ghost could play a direct play and roll without having to see the pop-up menu  Huh

Noted: I will past recommendations to Dev, I am not sure what features you would loose without a popup though. Not sure if possible. Any other feedback on this would be welcomed but remember we only have so much screen space to fill.

i have play with faucet and read this
The faucet can be claimed every 3 minutes and the faucet amount will increase as your player level advances.

Where i can see my player level ? Thanks

On out do do list but not right now, In case you have missed it I announced that I would give free satoshi for anyone that PM me plus we have a happy hour every day. That will have to do for now Thanks for feedback we will sort this once we catch up on some stuff

I got to over 20k before busting. Now I have a balance of zero, and:

How is my profit not a multiple of 1000 when I've only ever funded the account with 1000 satoshi faucet payments?

I guess there's either rounding error or missing semaphore somewhere.

Ill get Dev on this if they havent already...

so, after dadice got caught c&p the provably fair/investment page from prc, you decided to go with c&p the one from primedice this time?

https://primedice.com/verify vs. https://fastdice.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/9000002707-provably-fair

someone operating a dicesite without being able to explain something like provably fair in his own words is quite suspicious...

Opps, Busted!!! Ill get someone on that soon. Guess development updating dozens of area's of code does have its breaking point. Please point any others now or in the future. Im pretty sure it will happen again, No content writers on staff yet!!!
And incase you havent heard
"We are not and never have been Dadice"

Have I missed anyone? Give me a shout.
Free Vouchers on request, PM me

I will put up some bounties a bit later. I will advise!!!

For anyone that has sent me a PM and I have not responded, "SO SORRY" I deal with a lot more than what you see here. PM me again, and again until I get to you!!!

Big Thank You to
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=117898
For your professional accessment and feedback of Fastdice.com
Hope you get a win on the 2nd lot of coins I sent you!!!

You asked for special credit for testing fastdice.com
Here is 1,000,000 satoshi for testing and will expire in 24 hrs
Note: If you are testing speed, we are not at full limit yet (Not even close)
Just online to get user experience feedback and make changes where we can.

We are more on soft launch.
Here is your code.
XXXXXXXXXX

If you have any pull, would love someone with cred to squash the dadice talks, is really getting annoying out there.

Have fun and feedback if you have issues

I'll hit on these one by one:

First off, thanks for the voucher! It was really helpful in testing the system. It's still rolling right now and hasn't busted yet, but am close to done testing the site so wanted to see if you want me to do a max. roll at the lowest chance to lose the funds or how to handle it.

So, opinions:

1) Holy crap, it rolls sooooooooooo fast. Looking at the roll listing it wasn't apparent. Once I checked personal stats, however, I just... I don't know what to say. It's like 50 rolls a second. Amazing! In comparison, BB was the fastest before this, with 8/s. You're WAY above this, so huge +1

2) On the Ghost roller, it would be really beneficial to show a speed counter (i.e., "39 rolls/second" or something) to help better illustrate just how fast it's rolling

3) Maybe show longest win/lose streaks on the Ghost roller as well

Amazing site. I love it! Smiley.

About the DaDice talk, I really can't get involved with that personally. I'm very, very careful of when I vouch for or against anyone. As a general rule, unless I have control over a situation, I don't -- too much risk to my reputation, and that means the world to me, Smiley. I don't even vouch for businesses I'm a shareholder in (unless I have controlling interest), if that helps better understand.

Overall, I really like the site, and the speed alone is beyond awesome. I'll ping you when I have my article about it up!

Thanks for your time and assistance with everything, Smiley.

BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:14:09 AM

The betting speed is very nice, and it is good to see small bets not getting throttled. I have a suggestion for you though, that is to allow users to set a filter on the all rolls tab. Right now the bets are shown so fast that it is hard to see, and almost all the bets shown are just zero satoshi bets.

BitBatFan

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:11:16 AM

Wouldn't it be wiser then not to claim being the fastest dice site on earth until you are the fastest? And $6 server costs per hour sounds like either you're going to have a really bad time with scaling or like you are not "co-location owners having server cabinets full of enterprise servers just sitting and waiting for growth" as you claimed in your original posting.

Totally agree with this, if this is another form of marketing then all sites can claim to be the fastest now until they reach certain percentage of their site growth and decided to purchase a better server

You didn't answer this. Saying it's the fastest dice site is just false advertising.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:15:05 AM

Interesting site. TBH though deposit speed is the same as any other site. Same with the speed which the rolls are processed. People will just continue to visit PD or some other site.

Played around with it, good interface. At least it's up all day Wink
fastdice_alchemist

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 08:51:41 AM

Wouldn't it be wiser then not to claim being the fastest dice site on earth until you are the fastest? And $6 server costs per hour sounds like either you're going to have a really bad time with scaling or like you are not "co-location owners having server cabinets full of enterprise servers just sitting and waiting for growth" as you claimed in your original posting.

Totally agree with this, if this is another form of marketing then all sites can claim to be the fastest now until they reach certain percentage of their site growth and decided to purchase a better server

You didn't answer this. Saying it's the fastest dice site is just false advertising.

Interesting site. TBH though deposit speed is the same as any other site. Same with the speed which the rolls are processed. People will just continue to visit PD or some other site.

Appreciate the feedback. We did a comparison today with majority of other popular sites and our speeds which are unrestricted and do not require third party software to bet quickly with, and from a side by side comparison we still beat all of them Smiley video to come. Please remember that Internet connection is also a factor in your own speeds.
stungsurfer

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:47:44 AM

faucet still show 1000 for me Sad
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 11:54:16 AM

Appreciate the feedback. We did a comparison today with majority of other popular sites and our speeds which are unrestricted and do not require third party software to bet quickly with, and from a side by side comparison we still beat all of them Smiley video to come. Please remember that Internet connection is also a factor in your own speeds.

You need to take alook at betterbets.io before you make this claim. You as the owner and admin must be near the server that is why you have fastest roll at your site but that doesnt mean all user will have the same speed as you, so dont claim this thing yet

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
stungsurfer

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:55:58 AM

what's going on? is this website ok for gambling?
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 12:05:55 PM

what's going on? is this website ok for gambling?

so far it seems it is safe to gamble. Just some small issue that the site almost looks like dadice and it seems the 10k satoshi faucet still not working for me either

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3457

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 12:17:39 PM

sorry guys regarding the happy hour poster, It seems that they decided earlier to make it for another hour, I'll re-post when is up again, apologies

Update 2: They decided to continue with it now, the 10,000 is up now

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
stungsurfer

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:19:57 PM

Sad
any expected time for it? like in 2h-4h?
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 12:31:58 PM

sorry guys regarding the happy hour poster, It seems that they decided earlier to make it for another hour, I'll re-post when is up again, apologies

Update 2: They decided to continue with it now, the 10,000 is up now

I confirmed that the faucet is now 10k satoshi but I have some error while betting. If I change the payout multiplier , the game percentage to win doesnt change automatically so if I roll it then it will give me error

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: