Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 11:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour  (Read 78936 times)
fastdice_alchemist

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 12:38:27 PM

Wouldn't it be wiser then not to claim being the fastest dice site on earth until you are the fastest? And $6 server costs per hour sounds like either you're going to have a really bad time with scaling or like you are not "co-location owners having server cabinets full of enterprise servers just sitting and waiting for growth" as you claimed in your original posting.

Totally agree with this, if this is another form of marketing then all sites can claim to be the fastest now until they reach certain percentage of their site growth and decided to purchase a better server

You didn't answer this. Saying it's the fastest dice site is just false advertising.

Interesting site. TBH though deposit speed is the same as any other site. Same with the speed which the rolls are processed. People will just continue to visit PD or some other site.

Played around with it, good interface. At least it's up all day Wink

Appreciate the feedback. We did a comparison today with majority of other popular sites and our speeds which are unrestricted and do not require third party software to bet quickly with, and from a side by side comparison we still beat all of them Smiley video to come. Please remember that Internet connection is also a factor in your own speeds.

You need to take alook at betterbets.io before you make this claim. You as the owner and admin must be near the server that is why you have fastest roll at your site but that doesnt mean all user will have the same speed as you, so dont claim this thing yet

Admins are actually in different parts of the world Smiley We have video proof, uploading soon..

The video contains comparison of betterbets, and you can easily see which is faster.
stungsurfer

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:44:06 PM

yey, happy hour working now!!
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1525

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 12:45:41 PM

Wouldn't it be wiser then not to claim being the fastest dice site on earth until you are the fastest? And $6 server costs per hour sounds like either you're going to have a really bad time with scaling or like you are not "co-location owners having server cabinets full of enterprise servers just sitting and waiting for growth" as you claimed in your original posting.

Totally agree with this, if this is another form of marketing then all sites can claim to be the fastest now until they reach certain percentage of their site growth and decided to purchase a better server

You didn't answer this. Saying it's the fastest dice site is just false advertising.

Interesting site. TBH though deposit speed is the same as any other site. Same with the speed which the rolls are processed. People will just continue to visit PD or some other site.

Played around with it, good interface. At least it's up all day Wink

Appreciate the feedback. We did a comparison today with majority of other popular sites and our speeds which are unrestricted and do not require third party software to bet quickly with, and from a side by side comparison we still beat all of them Smiley video to come. Please remember that Internet connection is also a factor in your own speeds.

You need to take alook at betterbets.io before you make this claim. You as the owner and admin must be near the server that is why you have fastest roll at your site but that doesnt mean all user will have the same speed as you, so dont claim this thing yet

Admins are actually in different parts of the world Smiley We have video proof, uploading soon..

The video contains comparison of betterbets, and you can easily see which is faster.

How naive, doesnt matter if you are in any country that have 12 hour differences with your server. As long as you have a simple VPN machines that is located nearing your server then you can have faster roll. Also is there any proof as well about the location of your server and the tester's location?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fastdice_alchemist

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 12:47:23 PM

To whoever is called "rrrr1-10" we are changing ghost play min bet to 1 satoshi and manual betting as min 0 satoshi bet. So you will be knocked off ghost play pretty soon.

Thank you for understanding. 
fastdice.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 01:38:48 PM

Fastdice.com UPDATE

https://youtu.be/aYLtr8Q0Zbs

We have made video's on what we assume is speedtest between fastdice.com vs competitors (No bots and lowest bet possible), Here it is above.

FEEL FREE TO MAKE YOUR OWN TEST AND VIDEO IT AND POST IT (Much better than a rant dont you think)

I am also going to run a bounty for you guys to do the same and post your own videos as well ( I will announce within 72 hrs, that will also put pressure on ourselves to get things right, not that anything is wrong right now)
Hopefully that will be the last of the discussion on speed. Will have specific rules   But over all will have common sense and be site vs site with no bots.
And no we wont change our logo tag line regardless of outcome.
Be aware that our tests PC's are no way near servers, so are very fair tests with medium speed internets.

Also as there are many asking about or 3 tier affiliate program and is not ready for announcment, I am officially going to launch the standard 10% or our 1% margin as your reward for drawing new business. That will be back dated to all from start of launch. The other 2 tiers will be discussed when we feel stable and can have internal meetings between our partners. It will not be announced until we are ready so please give us time.
10% affiliate of our 1% and backdated to launch is official.

Our site has been solid all day so think all things are go!!!

Please send any requests and recommendations through as normal

AS NORMAL PM ME FOR FREE SATOSHI BONUSES!!!

If anyone can get the Video "Not look like a url", I would appreciate it
Its not easy being Green!!!

Have a profitable day and hope the latest BTC price drop didnt hurt to many!!!
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitfinex/btcusd

fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 01:43:16 PM

Finally, the guy who recommend for buying BTC seems to be charging approximately twice the current market price:

I don't know if he buys the BTC back afterwards, but if he has a similar markup there as well then your customers will be losing 75% of their value to this guy and have very little left to lose to you. Maybe reconsider encouraging such massive overcharging and find a more reasonably priced trader to advertise.

Hmmm, It might be best if you actually read the link you put up. He is saying hello to BCT members and congrat to us for launch, not selling coins on this specific advert.

As far as his actual selling advert, he is nearly always in the cheapest top 6 on front page for selling coins. (Customers buying their coins)
https://localbitcoins.com/ad/73175/purchase-bitcoin-cash-deposit-247-cash-cbawestpacanznabbendigoboqwidebay-australia

He also matches any 1000 plus pro trader when buying coins (Customers selling their coins)
All based in Australia though
https://localbitcoins.com/ad/72716/cash-out-your-bitcoins-cash-deposit-i-match-any-1000-protrader-price-just-ask

If you are throwing stupid stuff up, at least do some research, we welcome any feedback and comments, but trolling for no reason is just not cool

We are here to help, communicate and get ideas from PLAYERS to get our dice site right, we are doing our best NOT to attack back on stupid comments that have NO value to anyone. HELP US HELP YOU AND WE WILL GET IT RIGHT IN EVERYWAY POSSIBLE

Read his welcome message and link below
https://localbitcoins.com/ad/279426/purchase-bitcoin-bank-transfer-australia-australia

Ignore the price and PLEASE do not buy from me on this advert. This is oonly used for Cred for fastdice.com users

Quick add: I will guarantee your signature campaign payments personally. For those that do not understand localbitcoin.com trading, everything is based on the loyality of the client in here. I am 100% good feedback in here, 1000 plus trust from clients that come back daily. Hope that make people feel a bit better.

Hello BTC community, I can assure you that I am watching and very excited on the new venture with fastdice.com
As you can see I have over 4500 successful trades to date and am not going anywhere.
Please help the fastdice team make the dice site the way you want it to be. Long term gain is the only reason I joined this group.

I handle all wallets personally so the buck stops here. BUT I am a affiliate NOT the owner/ partner for other reasons.

I hope to Buy and sell your coins soon

This message will be taken down in a few days

I will be added to their site as a preferred trader soon, Hope to see a successful launch.

Youll have to forgive some of the users on this forum, theres alot of shoot first ask questions later types. Sometimes they throw out baseless claims and sometimes it is just an effort to protect the community. What you did with this response is the exact way to handle it though. Nice reply sir
[/quote]

I am very aware of it and thanks for your words. Generally I welcome all feedback, good or bad. But some things are just a bit hard biting my lip. Anyway it has been a entertaining launch...  Couple of weeks/ Months and it wont matter anyway, lol

stungsurfer

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:45:21 PM

how big this bounty will be? and only for 1 user or all?
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 01:46:52 PM

Be aware that our tests PC's are no way near servers, so are very fair tests with medium speed internets.

As far as I am aware, there is no way to verify that your test PC is no where near the server, is that correct? You can claimed it to be far or atleast not near however we will never know the truth

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Patejl

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:50:54 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 02:01:49 PM by Patejl

As far as I am aware, there is no way to verify that your test PC is no where near the server, is that correct? You can claimed it to be far or atleast not near however we will never know the truth
Thought I'd test their claims but site seems to be down for me
This webpage has a redirect loop

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Edit: Its up, testing

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

avgeca

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:00:25 PM

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

it's not down, just too fast for the human eye  Grin

fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 02:09:12 PM

how big this bounty will be? and only for 1 user or all?

I said I would release within 72 hrs. Details then

Sooner or later you will realise that we do not lie, cheat or steal. For now, we are here for the player. Profit comes later. And the only thing that will prove that is time... So please give us some.
As far as how we test, you are on a pc so feel free to test the same
We did 1 satoshi, 1000 bets, max speed, no bots or 3rd party software. web vs web, timed how long it took. When we realised others were slow as shit and highly restricted, there was no point making a long video. Feel free to share your personal results...

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Edit: Its up, testing

Opps, quick maintenance, Back on...

Here is some vouchers if anyone wants them

qmnF0KXWDv
WgdrwkHtJs
PHczPfmzt1
o4eCvbuLEk
1gYtZUGq6g
BGZeR0h2rc
Ub7dsNaBne
uJyxPFCq7u

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:14:03 PM

Well I tested it before Patejl it seems. At any rate here goes

15 Bets in a sec, thats awesome speed.
Edit: Its 15+ , only the last 15 bets are visible however.
fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 02:45:34 PM

Well I tested it before Patejl it seems. At any rate here goes

15 Bets in a sec, thats awesome speed.
Edit: Its 15+ , only the last 15 bets are visible however.

Thats the posts I like to see. Ill send you 50,000 sat for your trouble (PM) But dont empty me out after. lol

kevincl01

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:51:21 PM

Hello,

Need to talk to admin. Can you please check fasterdice chat?

Thank you!
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 02:59:55 PM

Sooner or later you will realise that we do not lie, cheat or steal. For now, we are here for the player. Profit comes later. And the only thing that will prove that is time... So please give us some.
We did 1 satoshi, 1000 bets, max speed, no bots or 3rd party software. web vs web, timed how long it took. When we realised others were slow as shit and highly restricted, there was no point making a long video. Feel free to share your personal results...

I have realized that from my location that I roll faster at betterbets then here. Although this doesnt mean they are faster because I could be nearing their server. You may not be throttling anything right now but when those dust bet pilling up your database, you will be forced to throttle it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fastdice_alchemist

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 03:25:20 PM

I have realized that from my location that I roll faster at betterbets then here. Although this doesnt mean they are faster because I could be nearing their server. You may not be throttling anything right now but when those dust bet pilling up your database, you will be forced to throttle it

http://imgur.com/a/Z1LwO

Once it fills up, we just add more with the click of a button Smiley
fastdice_alchemist

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 05:18:30 PM

Congratulations to the user Probability. With just a small deposit, he is already creating a very quick profit.

Fast wins at fastdice.com Smiley
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:36:52 PM

Did a small speed-test challenge also. The "ghost bet" ran for 15 sec and managed to do 314 bets in this time period. 314/15 = ~20
A very nice speed for someone who likes to autobet! I only hope these speeds remain even if the userbase grows.
The only problem i have right now is that the Autobet is way too basic (maybe you can contact one of the bot makers here on the forum to make a more complex one, or add options to it yourself). If that is done, it would be amazing.
somuchee

Activity: 837
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:01:19 PM

is the site currently down or just me ?
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:15:28 PM

is the site currently down or just me ?
I havent been able to connect to the site either, it went down about 30 min ago for me, maybe even longer. According to http://www.isitdownrightnow.com It is down also. Might be a while till it comes back up, but i hope its soon as i want to see where my autobet setting takes me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: