Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 12:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour  (Read 78917 times)
Classy

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:07:34 AM

Am I converting the time zones wrong or is happy hour supposed to be right now?
fastdice.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:11:40 AM

Am I converting the time zones wrong or is happy hour supposed to be right now?

You are correct, happy hour #2 is running right now.

fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:37:12 AM

Good bug  Ill pass it on..
Here is a voucher

ERZomSG4A6
CDnWjFGpvB

Hope you get them

I'm slow! Voucher already claimed.  Sad

Please PM me instead.

Thanks.

A voucher code for 100k sats was sent to you earlier Smiley Enjoy.

Thats a double dip. Ive already paid out (Direct PM) on that
Good score to the player

legion777

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:46:31 AM

fastdice owners are much more active than dadice owners

i think they are differents owners...

Thanks for feedback.
Here's 50k, Hope you have a win..
ciMseXrJHb
Voucher already claimed Cry
fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 04:59:58 AM

We're extremely sad to announce that we'll be closing Magicaldice. The reason being is that one of our developers we used were caught betting on alt accounts and since they had access to the server, they could get the server seed and know every future roll. It's also important to note that no players were scammed it was just me and Cryptasm. Unfortunately we can't continue to run Magicaldice, constantly having to look over our shoulder and have many sleepless nights wondering whether x high roller won the money fair and square or it was the devs betting.

You will be able to withdraw for the next 7 days, I've also took screenshots of the balances in case you're away and not aware that we're closing down. The signature campaign will be ending, you will get paid for the posts you've made in the last few days.

Me and Cryptasm want to thank everybody for being a part of Magicaldice, whether you've talked in the chat, bet or been a part of the site. You will forever be remembered, we definitely had some good times! Cry Also a big shout out to everybody that was here since day 1. Thank you so much!

Ive been watching these guys since the beginning, thought they were tight, never played though. Toooo mnay people want what you got without wanting to do the work to get it.
Bit different in our setup though. Only 2 people have access to any code and that is the owners. No 3rd party will ever have access.
Sorry to hear the story and wish the best..
Fastdice.com Team

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:51:05 AM

nice progress, i hope HH always on everyday
markzenn11

Activity: 422
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:28:31 AM

username hobon77 voucher pls
markzenn11

Activity: 422
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:36:38 AM

cant remember password used when i register at beta. username either.
help
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:48:40 AM

help

It made me create a new acct when i went from beta to the actual launch of site so id say make a new account

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:28:01 AM

help

Beta (demo) usernames didnt convert to new databse. Just register new

fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:22:32 PM

10,000 satoshi faucet is active now, 40 min to go!!!

Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:24:15 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 12:46:54 PM by Bitcoininspace

Hello. I noticed it counts faucet to your total stats. For instance I am now on -0.0004 even though I've only claimed faucet so far. Is this correct like this?

Also if you check someone else's stats and then press "Check your stats" in the upper right corner it will show the last players stats you have checked out, guess that's a bug.

Oh and thanks for declining me to join the campaign because of my post history. I make loads of popular threads and just cause I haven't been active lately and not posted according to your standards just cause I haven't been in a campaign in a long time and my last threads were about loans etc. Feels kinda shitty to have someone "judge" your post history and decline you because of that, without even giving them a try and seeing how the post quality has been while I am in the campaign. The reason it feels shitty is cause I'm probably one of the few ones that actually has tried the site, referred people and have over 20k bets already.

In case you change your mind about that, I'll leave the signature up for a couple more days with my referral link intact. If I get accepted I will remove the ref, if not I will remove the sig.

Thanks for the read, hope whoever is in charge reconsiders.

Edit: oh and make an option to "stop on win" on the ghost, a lot of people will appreciate that.
fastdice_alchemist

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:28:52 PM

We have a 10k faucet HH going on atm Smiley
fastdice_alchemist

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:36:29 PM

Hello. I noticed it counts faucet to your total stats. For instance I am now on -0.0004 even though I've only claimed faucet so far. Is this correct like this?

Also if you check someone else's stats and then press "Check your stats" in the upper right corner it will show the last players stats you have checked out, guess that's a bug.

Oh and thanks for declining me to join the campaign because of my post history. I make loads of popular threads and just cause I haven't been active lately and not posted according to your standards just cause I haven't been in a campaign in a long time and my last threads were about loans etc. Feels kinda shitty to have someone "judge" your post history and decline you because of that, without even giving them a try and seeing how the post quality has been while I am in the campaign. The reason it feels shitty is cause I'm probably one of the few ones that actually has tried the site, referred people and have over 20k bets already.

In case you change your mind about that, I'll leave the signature up for a couple more days with my referral link intact. If I get accepted I will remove the ref, if not I will remove the sig.

Edit: oh and make an option to "stop on win" on the ghost, a lot of people will appreciate that.

We appreciate you are playing on our site and suggesting features Smiley

However from a simple glance here: https://bitcointalk.org/gettopics.php?user=494104

You do not meet the quality requirements for our signature campaign.

Please kindly remove your signature.
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:44:17 PM

I always missed the 10k faucet.
Hopefully will catch up on it tomorrow.
I like the ghost bet. Woot very fast Cheesy

fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 02:56:40 PM

I always missed the 10k faucet.
Hopefully will catch up on it tomorrow.
I like the ghost bet. Woot very fast Cheesy

Check banner for time (Above)   and have fun

fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 03:46:21 PM

Hi Bitcoininspace,
Im not quite sure what it is all about but I do have other things to come that people can earn. For now it is about the players experience and getting them happy.
We will have new affiliate programs, and new stuff.
Nothing personal, but have to let my team do within what they think is best for the team.

Thanks for tring us out, send me a pm with your fastdice.com user name and Ill get you some vouchers

Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:20:02 PM

Not just suggesting features, also pointing out bugs on the site SmileySmileySmiley Smiley face heheheh

However from a simple glance here: https://bitcointalk.org/gettopics.php?user=494104

What simple glance? How does that determine the quality of my posts? The same way I can look at your history and tell you that you write like a 14 year old who recently started learning english by watching Hello Kitty Adventure? That's actually even funnier considering you seem to be a part of the people in charge on the site.

So I can't have your signature under my name even though I'm not on the campaign? Is my quality of posts so trash that you don't want in any way to be connected to anything I write? Haha, wow. I was considering holding the signature there for a while to see if I receive any refs, but if you are sure you don't want free publicity, then I'll remove it.
fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:15:39 PM

Not just suggesting features, also pointing out bugs on the site SmileySmileySmiley Smiley face heheheh

What simple glance? How does that determine the quality of my posts? The same way I can look at your history and tell you that you write like a 14 year old who recently started learning english by watching Hello Kitty Adventure? That's actually even funnier considering you seem to be a part of the people in charge on the site.

So I can't have your signature under my name even though I'm not on the campaign? Is my quality of posts so trash that you don't want in any way to be connected to anything I write? Haha, wow. I was considering holding the signature there for a while to see if I receive any refs, but if you are sure you don't want free publicity, then I'll remove it.

Ill arrange your own signature banner. Please PM me your affiliate link (Get from fastdice.com)
Ill sort you something
Bit booked for 24 hrs though..  will get after

fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:22:32 PM

Happy Hour coming soon!!!!
See banner above for exact time.
Bit tied up today so cant be there. Have fun all!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: