Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:26:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour  (Read 78917 times)
fastdice.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 02:57:12 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2015, 03:27:10 PM by fastdice.com

MD & FD JV
Bit early but I will give some base info.
We have done a deal for relaunch of MD2
After their closure I did offer 100% funding, developer and hosting solutions and the ability to have a 3rd eye on their system to make sure all rolls are truely random and not predictable, I have guaranteed that.
Star will run the show (specifically marketing) as normal as MD has little value without him. It is a partnership with growth as the plan.
I think star will be much stronger not having to worry about back end.
I expect to be a silent partner unless I am required on front end.
I will bring funding and expertise to the table, any potential issues will be fully screened before launch.
MD2 Is now online on my servers today BUT is not ready for production,
I assume star will announce when ready to launch when our dev are complete with setup. Limited people will be invited to beta launch when done.

Like I said , way early to let you know. I expected to stay silent after launch. No chance of that now I guess.

FYI, I have been watching MD since their start and watched their growth, that is the reason I actually made fastdice.com
We possess experience that MD has had to pay for in the past, MD will now enjoy having strong internal development at call.
MD and FD will be run as completely seperate dice games, we will try not to compete with each other other than dice space in general.

I hope this explaination is taken as a positive thing with the community, I only want growth of MD in the future. Opening of MD is not ready to be announced at this time but should not be far away.

The wallet you did see is a good faith reserve/working payment, additional funding will be placed at time of beta launch

spiritual3

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:20:04 PM

Looks excellent.. today i registered.. i will post updates.
nicklovesBTC

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:20:54 PM

MD & FD JV
After their closure I did offer 100% funding, developer and hosting solutions and the ability to have a 3rd eye on their system to make sure all rolls are truely random and not predictable, I have guaranteed that.
Star will run the show (specifically marketing) as normal as MD has little value without him. It is a partnership with growth as the plan.
I will bring funding and expertise to the table, any potential issues will be fully screened before launch.
I assume star will announce when ready to launch when our dev are complete with setup. Limited people will be invited to beta launch when done.

Like I said , way early to let you know. I expected to stay silent after launch. No chance of that now I guess.

FYI, I am not a Dice better, I am a BTC trader and own other non related BTC businesses, but I have been watching MD since their start and watched their growth, that is the reason I actually made fastdice.com
We possess experience that MD has had to pay for in the past, MD will now enjoy having strong internal development at call.
MD and FD will be run as completely seperate dice games, we will try not to compete with each other other than dice space in general.

I hope this explaination is taken as a positive thing with the community, I only want growth of MD in the future. Opening of MD is not ready to be announced at this time but should not be far away.

The wallet you did see is a good faith reserve/working payment, additional funding will be placed at time of beta launch

Very nice, hopefully this relaunch will be successful and MD2 will have a longer life then its predecessor. Good luck!
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 05:04:35 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2015, 07:56:16 PM by dooglus

I would say the site has a pretty nice look and layout Wink  But you would be missing the best dice experience around if you are on TOR .
@Doog try it without any vpn's ,I see a huge difference in the performance with and without it.
The PM option should be added too.

I guess you saw me in the on-site chat, but I think you've misunderstood.

Here's the situation:

When I use my satellite Internet connection, it takes about 40 seconds to load the site, and once it is loaded I can't bet, chat, claim the faucet, or do anything at all. Even if I use Tor over the satellite connection it is the same.

Then I tried using a cellphone as a hotspot. With that the site loads quickly and everything works. Even if I use Tor over the phone Internet everything works.

So I can't understand what is going on. The satellite connection works with every other site I've tried, just not fastdice. It can't be a routing issue, because Tor does its own routing. It can't be the satellite internet router, because the site works over SSL, so there's nothing in the data that the router could be failing on. So what could it be?

The only thing I can think of is that the ~700ms lag on the satellite connection is causing the problem. The phone connection has much lower latency (due to not having to bounce every packet off a satellite in space).

Edit: I deposited yesterday, and withdrew 1 BTC a few minutes ago. The withdrawal was instant - like it took less than a second.

Edit2: My withdrawal also seems 'stuck'. It was made with a transaction fee that is too small:

Consider using your own wallet rather than blockchain.info to avoid these kinds of trouble. Blockchain.info is really quite unreliable and will end up causing you problems.

Edit3: I tried rebroadcasting the transaction myself, to help spread it to more miners, but it doesn't have a big enough txfee for my node to even accept it:

$ bitcoin-cli sendrawtransaction 0100000009ff0118ec56919f28392a8d5fb113d7da19476fb20d05db53b5710d682efb063701[...]
error: {"code":-26,"message":"66: insufficient priority"}

Edit4: I discovered that the reason my node wouldn't accept the transaction is because I had "minrelaytxfee=0.0001
" in my bitcoin.conf, to avoid low-fee transaction spam. Removing that fixed the problem:

$ bitcoin-cli sendrawtransaction 0100000009ff0118ec56919f28392a8d5fb113d7da19476fb20d05db53b5710d682efb063701[...]
856cb56ac42a89c342296f4b5e788d1f530d5dbb401531a22d01853b8a1155e6

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:29:50 PM

People are worried in the on-site chat:

mescaline  17:52 withdrawal stuck?
dooglus    17:53 I just withdrew 1 BTC
dooglus    17:53 it took about 1 second
veleten    17:53 lol maybe u withdrew it all
dooglus    17:54 there's 5.63955126 still in their wallet
dooglus    17:54 1CzYVbizu25Yjm9fKbSvrGQ9zjbQTcSXbH
dooglus    17:54 that's where they paid from - it's a blockchain.info wallet
mescaline  17:55 dunno I withdrew meager 0.011 and it doesn't show on my wallet or in transactions
mescaline  17:55 says pending
veleten    17:55 dw they pay ...maybe blockchain glitch
veleten    17:56 they had issues with blockchain.info api or smth ..said it was fixed
mescaline  18:07 no money still I am getting worried
YiumPotato 18:07 hey everyone
mescaline  18:07 hello!
YiumPotato 18:07 dooglus the dice site checker Tongue
veleten    18:07 hehe
veleten    18:08 checking competition
mescaline  18:22 admin on? got my withdrawal stuck

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 10:42:12 PM

Here's the situation:

Hi dooglus.

You comments both here and in chat are very much appreciated. With the time you are puttin in we will have to make you a mod Smiley

I will look into the withdrawals and why we are still getting some stuck. We send each transaction with the same mining fee so would expect each transaction to be treated as the normal high-priority. After the past week of various Blockchain.info issues the hunt for a better solution is certainly underway. Your "medium priority" transaction is very frustrating and will go on the list of issues back to support.

Just to explain our wallet situation; we have the general transactions account that everyone will see the withdrawals coming from @ https://blockchain.info/address/1CzYVbizu25Yjm9fKbSvrGQ9zjbQTcSXbH as well as our main float @ https://blockchain.info/address/13qRqYA8hwrWDiAyvqYcTcijdGxpvMxGvi. If the transaction account doesn't have sufficient confirmed funds then the withdrawals will process from the float account. As the float is our guarantee to players for bets and payouts, credits and withdrawals from our float account will have a public note.

Cheers,

diablo

elizabethqueen

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:08:23 PM

i like the design and UI , it was great experience play in this dice site, my concern are its sometimes have a delayed rolls which it makes not "fastdice" idk if it was my connection problem or its your technical problem.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4443

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:47:36 PM

15 minutes til Happy Hour come n join us at fastdice and try to make some $$$ Dont miss out on your opportunity at a 10k sat faucet

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rapgger

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 12:00:20 AM

Hi! It'd be nice if you could add functions like "Stop betting after losing >=" and "Stop betting after winnning >=" on the "ghost" functionality.
See you.
fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 12:01:52 AM

15 minutes til Happy Hour come n join us at fastdice and try to make some $$$ Dont miss out on your opportunity at a 10k sat faucet

Nice banner if I do say myself...

Hi! It'd be nice if you could add functions like "Stop betting after losing >=" and "Stop betting after winnning >=" on the "ghost" functionality.
See you.

That one is a little complex and outside current scope, put in the feedback area so I can have a meeting with Dev. Nice thought out feedback though

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4443

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:06:56 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2023, 08:44:51 PM by yahoo62278

Well hows this for a better banner lol. Had to do a little searching but i think this is appropriate

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:38:33 AM

looks very nice and very interesting, maybe I'll join today and try it out  Smiley
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:45:48 AM

So far so good with fastdice! Insanely fast, and had no trouble with withdrawals!  Keep up the good work as the users grow  Cool

BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:07:22 AM

Here's the situation:

Hi dooglus.

You comments both here and in chat are very much appreciated. With the time you are puttin in we will have to make you a mod Smiley

I will look into the withdrawals and why we are still getting some stuck. We send each transaction with the same mining fee so would expect each transaction to be treated as the normal high-priority. After the past week of various Blockchain.info issues the hunt for a better solution is certainly underway. Your "medium priority" transaction is very frustrating and will go on the list of issues back to support.

Just to explain our wallet situation; we have the general transactions account that everyone will see the withdrawals coming from @ https://blockchain.info/address/1CzYVbizu25Yjm9fKbSvrGQ9zjbQTcSXbH as well as our main float @ https://blockchain.info/address/13qRqYA8hwrWDiAyvqYcTcijdGxpvMxGvi. If the transaction account doesn't have sufficient confirmed funds then the withdrawals will process from the float account. As the float is our guarantee to players for bets and payouts, credits and withdrawals from our float account will have a public note.

Cheers,

diablo

For highlighted part, is your transaction fee fixed regardless of the tx size or is your fee rate per KB fixed? If it is the former case, it would explain this problem Doog was having. His withdrawal tx size was relatively large (1407 bytes) but the tx fee is still 0.0001 btc only.

fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 01:26:09 AM

For highlighted part, is your transaction fee fixed regardless of the tx size or is your fee rate per KB fixed? If it is the former case, it would explain this problem Doog was having. His withdrawal tx size was relatively large (1407 bytes) but the tx fee is still 0.0001 btc only.

Hey BigMac,

Excellent point. I will check this out in the API and blockchain and see how this is being calculated.

Thanks

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:08:54 AM

With the time you are puttin in we will have to make you a mod Smiley

Please don't. Then trolls like QS will accuse me of promoting your site if you end up scamming people.

I will look into the withdrawals and why we are still getting some stuck. We send each transaction with the same mining fee so would expect each transaction to be treated as the normal high-priority.

That's the problem. Bigger transactions (in bytes) require a bigger fee. Use 0.0001 BTC per 1000 bytes (or part thereof) and you'll be OK. My withdrawal was made up of a lot of small inputs, so it was over 1000 bytes, and so needed a fee of 0.0002 but you only paid 0.0001.

The transaction did eventually confirm. But I think it's worth paying the extra 4 US cents to make it confirm more quickly.

Edit: I see BigMac already told you the same.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:45:11 AM

Greetings, FastDice!

I was told by a friend to add one of the Admins on Skype, because they are recruiting Mods and were interested in me since I'm a Mod for Primedice.com.  The Admin I'm looking for is named Alchemist, but apparently your Mod in the chat also messaged the owner.  So please check your Skypes when you can!

My name on your site, as well as PD, is Randall.

Thanks!

On a side-note, your site is great!  I love how fast the rolls are with the Ghost Play!  They are incredible! Cheesy
spiritual3

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:48:54 AM

Recently i joined in this site (one day).  It's speed is excellent.. i like this..of course.. still testing.. But it is better than all the sites i used to play till now.
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:37:14 AM

Well hows this for a better banner lol. Had to do a little searching but i think this is appropriate

I pity the fool who tries to gambles with cents and thinks he is given a chance to win fortune.

MD & FD JV
I assume star will announce awhen ready to launch when our dev are complete with setup. Limited people will be invited to beta launch when done.

FYI, I have been watching MD since their start and watched their growth, that is the reason I actually made fastdice.com

It's nice to know that two dice sites are working together to make some nice profit in the long run.Wink
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:19:08 AM

Greetings, FastDice!

I was told by a friend to add one of the Admins on Skype, because they are recruiting Mods and were interested in me since I'm a Mod for Primedice.com.  The Admin I'm looking for is named Alchemist, but apparently your Mod in the chat also messaged the owner.  So please check your Skypes when you can!

My name on your site, as well as PD, is Randall.

Thanks!

On a side-note, your site is great!  I love how fast the rolls are with the Ghost Play!  They are incredible! Cheesy
Alchemist got back to me.  Thanks for the quick reply!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: