Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:15:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour  (Read 78917 times)
fastdice.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 10:52:47 AM

Fastdice.com now safer with 2 factor authentication.
Be sure to activate and keep your account safe. Setting in your profile

mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:07:30 AM

Congrats to Ganja for his 9900x payout on bet 80826170 with the winning roll of 00.00

Gratzz!! Man ,nice to see someone winning those high payouts other than Hui at Primedice cause every dice has it but its weird no one tries them .
but i do think you were abusing the (10k faucet) happy hours with those 50 satoshi bets
spiritual3

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:25:59 PM

Congrats to Ganja for his 9900x payout on bet 80826170 with the winning roll of 00.00

Gratzz!! Man ,nice to see someone winning those high payouts other than Hui at Primedice cause every dice has it but its weird no one tries them .
but i do think you were abusing the (10k faucet) happy hours with those 50 satoshi bets

I think he is just using en excellent opportunity, given by fastdice.......may be i am wrong..but i dont think it is wrong...sorry..it is just my openion...
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:21:21 PM

I think he is just using en excellent opportunity, given by fastdice.......may be i am wrong..but i dont think it is wrong...sorry..it is just my openion...

well, it is a bit complicated abuse i would say , faucet is available every 3 minutes but using it all day long without missing a single one until you hit the multiplier could not be considered as rightful way to use it.
maybe the owners allow it or just don't care because of the amount involved is significantly low.
spiritual3

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:28:22 PM

well, it is a bit complicated abuse i would say , faucet is available every 3 minutes but using it all day long without missing a single one until you hit the multiplier could not be considered as rightful way to use it.
maybe the owners allow it or just don't care because of the amount involved is significantly low.

Yes my friend.. if we think seriously ... you are correct.. i agree with you...But very few people will do this.. Because no one can sit this much time just to get the rare benefit.. with out earning any thing the day long..
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:25:02 PM

Yes my friend.. if we think seriously ... you are correct.. i agree with you...But very few people will do this.. Because no one can sit this much time just to get the rare benefit.. with out earning any thing the day long..

Lol all those assumptions, and indeed i got better things to do then waste 16k+ rolls on 9900x payout from faucet. But for your people's information I withdrew 0.002 2 days before I made with some vouchers because one of the admins wanted me to get back regurlarly and that withdraw got rejected by blockchain so my acount got credited again and since i was (still am) already up at another dice site and didn't needed the the 0.002 there i decided to go for the 9900x with that 200k satoshi. I did preroll like 12k rolls with 1 satoshi and before i started with 50 I wagered 200 and 100 but experience learns that to hit the 9900x payout streaks of 50k are very common so after 14k rolls i lowered the amount just hoping to get back at 0.002 but fortunately it came before that. Besides all this it is none of your bussines everyone knows everything better here but noone is doing it better and giving opinions about things which should be left up to the site owners and perhaps some investors.

Most people know me as a high roller from safedice, betting low odds, made crazy profits and losses no faucet, no vouchers and no tips on that site. I will come back to fastdice make a deposit and do bigger bets once there's an option to stop on win or amount lossed, or whenever a api gets released so i can use a bot and a third party tool to verify my bets.

And oh yeah the win of the screenshot i used for this bet: 81186887 but i used a client seed which i used on another site and hit it there whitin 850 rolls, so i thought it would maybe hit with some luck again in 850 rolls. Surprisingly it did I was very lucky Smiley

Not saying i didn't made any profit from faucet because I did that too, which i thank fastdice gladly for. But just not in this particular case and not fauceting all day Tongue

Diablo clearly vented his opinion in chat about what you people call abuse and he doesn't consider it as abuse atm so therefore your opinions don't matter and is a waste of sharing. The site will take care of it when any problems from that arises, dice sites can do just fine without a faucet so why not ventilate an opinion that it should be removed? Just saying...

Frank...
spiritual3

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:33:16 PM

Lol all those assumptions, and indeed i got better things to do then waste 16k+ rolls on 9900x payout from faucet. But for your people's information I withdrew 0.002 2 days before I made with some vouchers because one of the admins wanted me to get back regurlarly and that withdraw got rejected by blockchain so my acount got credited again and since i was (still am) already up at another dice site and didn't needed the the 0.002 there i decided to go for the 9900x with that 200k satoshi. I did preroll like 12k rolls with 1 satoshi and before i started with 50 I wagered 200 and 100 but experience learns that to hit the 9900x payout streaks of 50k are very common so after 14k rolls i lowered the amount just hoping to get back at 0.002 but fortunately it came before that. Besides all this it is none of your bussines everyone knows everything better here but noone is doing it better and giving opinions about things which should be left up to the site owners and perhaps some investors.

Most people know me as a high roller from safedice, betting low odds, made crazy profits and losses no faucet, no vouchers and no tips on that site. I will come back to fastdice make a deposit and do bigger bets once there's an option to stop on win or amount lossed, or whenever a api gets released so i can use a bot and a third party tool to verify my bets.

And oh yeah the win of the screenshot i used for this bet: 81186887 but i used a client seed which i used on another site and hit it there whitin 850 rolls, so i thought it would maybe hit with some luck again in 850 rolls. Surprisingly it did I was very lucky Smiley

Not saying i didn't made any profit from faucet because I did that too, which i thank fastdice gladly for. But just not in this particular case and not fauceting all day Tongue

Diablo clearly vented his opinion in chat about what you people call abuse and he doesn't consider it as abuse atm so therefore your opinions don't matter and is a waste of sharing. The site will take care of it when any problems from that arises, dice sites can do just fine without a faucet so why not ventilate an opinion that it should be removed? Just saying...

Frank...

Dear friend.
If you saw my all posts regarding this.. you can understand.. it is not my intention to insult you.. it is just my openion and my reply to one of the comment made to my post.. it is not my mentality to hurt any one.. if i hurt any one with my comments.. sorry.. again i am telling.. it is not to hurt any one.. i already told it is not an abuse to use site owner's given opportunity.. you can see this if you saw my old comment.
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:46:38 PM

Frank...

Dear friend.
If you saw my all posts regarding this.. you can understand.. it is not my intention to insult you.. it is just my openion and my reply to one of the comment made to my post.. it is not my mentality to hurt any one.. if i hurt any one with my comments.. sorry.. again i am telling.. it is not to hurt any one.. i already told it is not an abuse to use site owner's given opportunity.. you can see this if you saw my old comment.

Oh no it wasn't directly to you I just quoted your message since it was last and includes the rest of the posts, i'm not insulted or anything that is a quite impossible task I don't visit forums that often maybe i posted and replied like 30 times in the past 17 years, so for me this was the easiest way.  Wink
I will get the hang of it eventually Tongue Although i'm gonna log out and don't know when i come back.

And I do agree with your post actually  Smiley

"and indeed i got better things to do then waste 16k+ rolls on 9900x payout from faucet."
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:55:51 PM

Hi, I just suggest any admin, please add a Host Key in half, Double, Random, And Max,
I like you're Dice and Fastdice  Wink No lag  Cheesy
but, unfortunately, I am still difficult to play manually better

thank you

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
spiritual3

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:00:10 PM

Frank...

Dear friend.

Oh no it wasn't directly to you I just quoted your message since it was last and includes the rest of the posts, i'm not insulted or anything that is a quite impossible task I don't visit forums that often maybe i posted and replied like 30 times in the past 17 years, so for me this was the easiest way.  Wink
I will get the hang of it eventually Tongue Although i'm gonna log out and don't know when i come back.

And I do agree with your post actually  Smiley

"and indeed i got better things to do then waste 16k+ rolls on 9900x payout from faucet."

Thanks for your positive response. 
spiritual3

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:01:28 PM

Hi, I just suggest any admin, please add a Host Key in half, Double, Random, And Max,

thank you

Yes.. I too requested the same.. The admin replied that it my provide in  future..
gargaho01

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:42:52 PM

thank you

Yes.. I too requested the same.. The admin replied that it my provide in  future..

dont worry..they are  working on it now..and admins please provide also a button for "MIN" and 0 satoshi as minimum..thanks.:0
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:51:24 PM

hmmm, nice. but im prefer if HH just on 1 time with faucet 10k,
gargaho01

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 03:25:00 AM

hmmm, nice. but im prefer if HH just on 1 time with faucet 10k,

what do you think admins?.for my timings its just alright?.but do you think its too early or too late at night in that timings?.
can you make it adjust by 1 hour..3am...11am..7pm???.what do you think??Smiley
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 03:56:17 AM

the site is unavailable again

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
gargaho01

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:01:25 AM

yeah and its HH time..
Dennis7777

Activity: 640

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:16:15 AM

Hey veletan.

Thanks for the notice. I can access it from here so will check out whats happening.

I am also having trouble connecting to the site, and I have tried clearing cache and switching to another browser but both actions don't help.

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 07:44:13 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 06:53:29 PM by Decoded

I'd excercise caution with all your bets, and your funds, all. Owner is more than one day late in paying the signature campaign, and he was online half a day ago. The campaign manager has contacted me and said that the owner has started the payout procedure, but it's been more than 5 hours. Watch out, and stay safe.

Edit - Payouts have been sent out and confirmed :3, just my impaitience and foolishness. Sorry

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 07:59:34 AM

I'd excercise caution with all your bets, and your funds, all. Owner is more than one day late in paying the signature campaign, and he was online half a day ago. The campaign manager has contacted me and said that the owner has started the payout procedure, but it's been more than 5 hours. Watch out, and stay safe.
well it's a caution since the beginning with all those alchemist ' buying/selling drama and then the negative feedback's.
However, i don't think they would openly scam anyone over the signature payments but maybe a bit negative and careless about it which might give people the idea that the campaign is standing on an edge already.

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:57:44 AM

1 day late payment is still reasonable in my opinion, this is ever the case in almost all campaigns owner may have a problem and we do not know
should wait until the owners come back online if you doubt it is better not to make a new post until payment resolved.
I hope this is resolved soon  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: