Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:23:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour  (Read 78917 times)
BitBidder

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:38:25 PM

Yes it was just some wrong address typed and nothing peculiar about it.

Hello erwin45hacked .

Funds have now been returned back to your account balances. In both cases we received a checksum error for your addresses when submitting them to blockchain for payment though they do appear to match the regex pattern for a valid address.

Cheers,

diablo

Confirmed that I have received the funds back in my account and able to withdraw it safely. However one thing that annoy me is the withdrawal note for the transaction. One last thing that someone wants is that his personal address to be tainted with a withdrawal note from X site. Can you please consider to not put any note on the transaction?

Hi erwin,

I will take your suggestion to the boss but I believe the reason that the transactions are noted are to clearly show the payout and to avoid disputes about withdrawals being sent.

Personally I have seen 3 support tickets where a player thought that we had sent the incorrect amounts however because of the notations we were able to show that the transaction in question weren't our ones.

cheers,

diablo
spiritual3

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:06:37 PM

Ghost play is not responding properly. any one facing the same problem?
UnknownUsername

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:24:22 PM

Ghost play is not responding properly. any one facing the same problem?

It is working fine for me even if i click the run while offline button, try clearing your cache and history but i do experience some errors when i am manually playing.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:28:48 PM

Hello erwin45hacked .

Funds have now been returned back to your account balances. In both cases we received a checksum error for your addresses when submitting them to blockchain for payment though they do appear to match the regex pattern for a valid address.

Cheers,

diablo

Confirmed that I have received the funds back in my account and able to withdraw it safely. However one thing that annoy me is the withdrawal note for the transaction. One last thing that someone wants is that his personal address to be tainted with a withdrawal note from X site. Can you please consider to not put any note on the transaction?

Hi erwin,

I will take your suggestion to the boss but I believe the reason that the transactions are noted are to clearly show the payout and to avoid disputes about withdrawals being sent.

Personally I have seen 3 support tickets where a player thought that we had sent the incorrect amounts however because of the notations we were able to show that the transaction in question weren't our ones.

cheers,

diablo

There are several ways to do that. One of the most simplest thing is to record the withdrawal TX ID at the account transaction list so you dont really need the note anyway and people dont really need their address to be tainted with that note. Hope your team could consider it thanks
BitBidder

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:40:51 PM

Contrary to what this promo pic looks like, the mods are usually smiling Smiley
fastdice.com (OP)

Activity: 252

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 01:28:07 AM

Speak for yourself. Now get back to @#%@* Work!!!   lol

fastdice.com (OP)

Activity: 252

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 01:50:13 AM

Hello erwin45hacked .

Cheers,

diablo

Hi erwin,

cheers,

diablo

There are several ways to do that. One of the most simplest thing is to record the withdrawal TX ID at the account transaction list so you dont really need the note anyway and people dont really need their address to be tainted with that note. Hope your team could consider it thanks

I suggest we make this as a special request from the user directly (Case by Case senerio).
It is important that we track everything and not all BTC'ers are tech savy and still want to question everything, so adding our name does make it much easier for both parties, However for the more tech savvy then I am sure we can make special request if done BEFORE the fix.
Gotta cover both sides.
Better that we find a more reliable chain anyway (If that exists) so we can avoid all future issues..

BitBidder

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:34:00 AM

Speak for yourself. Now get back to @#%@* Work!!!   lol
You're just upset because my quotes don't display our working conditions
spiritual3

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:38:48 PM

Just now i added some funds..  Ghost play in off line is very excellent...
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:03:16 PM

I suggest we make this as a special request from the user directly (Case by Case senerio).

If fastdice are going to go for this way then If I may request my withdrawal ( user account erwin45 ) to be without any note if possible since I dont want the transaction to show that I have been gambling at X site, thankyou for the consideration and best of luck
spiritual3

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:13:25 PM

The site will be more attractive if there is hot keys for manual betting.. I hope the admin may consider it...
BitBidder

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:22:09 PM

If fastdice are going to go for this way then If I may request my withdrawal ( user account erwin45 ) to be without any note if possible since I dont want the transaction to show that I have been gambling at X site, thankyou for the consideration and best of luck

I will have a look at what is involved in setting it up in the preferences for players for withdrawals. The tradeoff for us is when it comes to payout claims so there may need to be x number of bets/withdrawals/etc required but I will leave that to the boss to decide.

What about using a different address for withdrawals? In my blockchain wallet I setup different addresses for certain sites / activities so that business and pleasure are isolated.

cheers,

diablo
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:15:30 PM

What about using a different address for withdrawals? In my blockchain wallet I setup different addresses for certain sites / activities so that business and pleasure are isolated.

cheers,

diablo

I dont use blockchain so I cant set up a different address and also FYI blockchain is the most unsecure wallet and avoid to use that. If it is going to take time then it is fine then it means for now I will just withdraw it into a mixer service literally but please consider deleting this note things thanks
hawk1987

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:01:55 PM

why do u like this site ?
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:07:08 PM

why do u like this site ?
Well i like this site because there's a lot of features like ghost play or you can speeding up your auto betting
and also you can play it without online in the site..
But i think there's is one feature is none yet the shorcut keys or hot keys..
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:06:33 PM

Going to try and take my happy hour roll all the way back to .01 BTC like before, but this time cash it out instead of risking and losing it all!  All good fun though.

BTC LOVER

Activity: 126

Bitcoin for the Charity :)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:16:03 PM

Haha very Nice  Grin i also got to do this like this Cheesy
Anysways i really like the Service guys ;Smiley= Keep this uip

regards
BTC LOVER
BitBidder

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:08:31 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 02:34:41 PM by BitBidder

I thought I would share a support ticket that has been lodged today via the feedback system:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can you explain the "fairness"?

Jeremy_clarkson (jeremy_clarkson@bbc.uk.co) reported 9 hours ago (Wed, 16 Dec at 11:02 AM) via Portal:

can you explain what provably fair means to you?
i gambled a few days to check the "fairness" on your site.
My point of view tells me this is not fair, this is scam....
lost 217 times in a row on 5%
lost 21 times in a row on 75%
lost 17 times in a row on 80%
lost 11 times in a row on 85%
lost 618 times in a row on 1%
lost 423 times in a row on 3%

so how this can be fair in your mind? Please explain!!!
Please explain carefully, your answer will be published!
And for the case you won´t answer, this will be published too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is nothing new about this kind of feedback and this is actually an example of of a well constructed question when compared to one-line tickets comprising of "f**k you!".

Firstly just some info about the support system. It does NOT record your IP address, browser data or anything that you do not provide in the ticket details. There is a section to provide your username and if it is not used then we don't know who you are. This was set up this way so people could leave anonymous feedback & I don't want to track everyone; we just need you to provide real contact details if you want to be contacted.

Since we do not have a player registered as jeremy_clarkson, jeremy, clarkson, etc and no real player details have been provided we cannot even start to check the player history, deposits, withdrawals or rolls.

Also since Mr Clarkson provided a fake email address (as even the Top Gear host would know that UK domains would be .co.uk), we have no actual way to reply to him directly so I will broadcast the response to the world. That way the answer is published! exclamation marks and all.

fastdice.com is a provably fair site and all of your roll information is available to you. All players will find a Provably Fair section on the left-menu that allows you to see the details used to calculate the roll result. There is also a link to the article explaining how the provably fair system works (https://fastdice.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/9000002707-provably-fair). In addition to the usual information about provably fair, Dooglus from http://just-dice.com has provided a PHP script he has written to verify the seeds and roll results from fastdice.com The script is available from the link above or from http://fastdice.com/provably-dooglus-cli.txt . Much thanks for Dooglus for allowing us to use this script.

We are not afraid or adverse to people publishing ANY comments about the site, the system or otherwise. Free speech should be the right of every person on this planet & the internet is a free space for you to say whatever you like whether what you say is true or not. We are not going to exclude players for saying what they think but we ask that you make informed statements.

Lets examine the following: lost 17 times in a row on 80%. On the surface there is nothing out of the ordinary with this as you SHOULD lose 20% of the time and the player does not explain if they had won the previous 83 times in a row or not. If we were to run a straight test with results from 0-99 at a win rate of 80% (<80) then your run would conclude with 20 losses in a row.

So on behalf of everyone at fastdice.com; feel free to discuss the your concerns with us, other players in chat or here on the BCT forum. Discuss it with you dentist, priest, postman or dog if that's what you want. The system has been tested fair by players and owners of competitor dice sites so we are more than happy to provide you with any details you require.

What I will personally say is that you can't handle losing money gambling then don't gamble. Yes I have lost money and them blamed the house for the "incredible odds of that happening" but this is part of the Gambler's Fallacy (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler%27s_fallacy). Looking at statistics may help formulate a seemingly-sound strategy however EVERY roll of the dice, every spin of the roulette wheel, even the flip of a coin should be considered independent of every previous result.

I was convinced that I had a sure-thing betting strategy on primedice.com where I had an awesome win rate over 2 weeks (look up the user BitBidder on PD to see). When I tried to repeat the process with the user glockenspiel the results were the exact opposite. I can't blame primedice.com for this because, like fastdice.com, they are provably fair. What it comes down to is what I had run out of luck or I was making greedy & unsafe bets.

Looking at our numbers today, we have a high-roller who is 5BTC ahead after starting with 0.4BTC. This brings the total player winnings & payouts of fastdice.com to over 20BTC since starting. put this Against 12.6BTC deposited and it means fastdice.com is currently 7.5BTC down from out launch amount. When you add in the hosting costs AND the months of work on this then it will be a long time before we make a profit, but that's our gamble.

If we had made fastdice.com to scam players then we aren't very good at it. Fortunately for players, the idea was to build a fast and fun site & I believe we are on the way. I have a real job in IT that keeps me fed and the boss keeps the fastdice.com wallets topped up. As long as people play, win and are happy then the site is a success.

tl;dr: Accept the consequences of gambling. Sometimes you win, the rest of the time you won't.

As a serious note, if you have a problem with gambling then seek help from http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ or your local support people. Discuss it with your family, friends or a helpline. If you have an issue playing on our site and want to be locked out, let us know and we will do what we can to exclude you.
spiritual3

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:52:52 AM

I can't say about other people. But for me ..it is an excellent site. I enjoy to play in this site...
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:26:53 AM

I want to ask is your faucets work? Because I tried it so many times to click on it but my balance is not added with that faucets. And when I reload the page, I directly logout by myself and ask to log in again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: