Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour  (Read 78915 times)
sravan4u

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:27:12 AM

yes right now in this HAPPY HOUR site seems to be in trouble.
hbhomer

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:35:26 AM

looks like a massive DDOS or something,will wait for an update from admins

no  is a big amount of greedy noobs who came for happy hour 8888 faucet who broke the site!
bankomate

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:38:14 AM

I can't claim faucet for 30 minutes ,now HH is gone.What happenned??
mescawhite

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:45:00 AM

no  is a big amount of greedy noobs who came for happy hour 8888 faucet who broke the site!

lol
not the case,I'm sure.
previous happy hours were just fine (I made 230.000 satoshi from nothing and withdrew  Smiley   )

I think it is the most generous offer from any dicesite to have 8k satoshi faucet every 3 minutes and I hope this site is back!!!
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:49:01 AM

ok,it is sorted now
HH will be restarted soon,do not miss your chance

Diablo:
HH will start at 0100 GMT (10 mins from now)

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
hbhomer

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:51:48 AM

great,cheers   hope to make some free coins hahaha
mescawhite

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:56:47 AM

How to play on this site???Could you make a video guide,it is very confusing.
Was winning bets by hands,tried automatic bets and lost all in 1 minute?
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:39:28 AM

It is usual dice site with fast roll. I dont really think that it is very confusing? You can use faucet to try the site too, if you find that it is attractive you can do some deposit too and try their fast roll. Win or lose is matter of luck, there is no way you could keep on winning Cheesy
fastdice.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 06:38:26 AM

Nothing like that. Our log files got to big for the space alocated, Something simple. Now fixed and Diablo sorted...

Diablo said when fixed, fastdice.com will be even faster again. OMFG.   more than 1,000,000 rolls an hour currently I think!!!
Maybe Diablo will comment on this in more detail later if required

lostboy77

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:43:45 AM

Nothing like that. Our log files got to big for the space alocated, Something simple. Now fixed and Diablo sorted...

Diablo said when fixed, fastdice.com will be even faster again. OMFG.   more than 1,000,000 rolls an hour currently I think!!!

How long does it usually take to withdraw? Mine has been in "pending" for a while.
fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 07:47:14 AM

How long does it usually take to withdraw? Mine has been in "pending" for a while.
Are you our latest high roller win. The person to authorise the withdrawal is currently on the road.  wont be long though. Your withdrawal is safe once checks are done..
If You are something else. What is your user name?

lostboy77

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:51:22 AM

Are you our latest high roller win. The person to authorise the withdrawal is currently on the road.  wont be long though. Your withdrawal is safe once checks are done..
If You are something else. What is your user name?

Thanks, first time trying out the site so wasn't sure. Very sleek interface!
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:54:23 AM

I think that was supposed to be joke ? cause with 277.777777778 rolls per second Fastdice is going finish the lap before all the other dice sites even gear up Smiley
But the website lagging is a different issue and I don't know if it has any connection with the rolls speed etc..

Kepler510

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Power The world for FREE!

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:55:49 AM

Fastdice is the dice gambling sites with fast roll.hal what makes you a confusion about this site ..?? . Rapid roll ..?? . You do not need to be confused, Because the fast roll just to help us can benefit or defeat it quickly. If you want to win don't do gambling with ambition, but use strategy. If you are still in confusion, you could use faucet available to get rid of your confusion. If you feel interested and no confusion anymore, you can make a deposit to play bigger and bigger win

lostboy77

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:58:02 AM

Question about ghost play. On loss, does it go back to initial bet? or stays the same as previous bet? (e.g. if set to 0%)
Kepler510

Activity: 112

Power The world for FREE!

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:11:09 AM

Question about ghost play. On loss, does it go back to initial bet? or stays the same as previous bet? (e.g. if set to 0%)

According to me, it can happen. Because ghost play that doesn't have an account that is used to store the history which contains about gambling history has ever done. And if we do log in with an account that is already registered and log-out, you will get a ghost play recently and it was all new.

fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 08:15:49 AM

Here is a video instruction that will give you the basics. But to get strategies you need to talk to the community.
We are 1% House edge and you can check all your bets as needed

no  is a big amount of greedy noobs who came for happy hour 8888 faucet who broke the site!

Diablo said when fixed, fastdice.com will be even faster again. OMFG.   more than 1,000,000 rolls an hour currently I think!!!

I think that was supposed to be joke ? cause with 277.777777778 rolls per second Fastdice is going finish the lap before all the other dice sites even gear up Smiley
But the website lagging is a different issue and I don't know if it has any connection with the rolls speed etc..

I think our Server rolls are faster than your PC and internet capability, something like that. Ill bring it up at next meeting anyway to be sure.

[/quote]

Better check again, I think we are a lot faster than that...   lol

It is based on your setup, increase, decrease, it is up to you!! Nothing resets as you are in control.. (If you dont have offline roll, it will stop if your connection breaks)

According to me, it can happen. Because ghost play that doesn't have an account that is used to store the history which contains about gambling history has ever done. And if we do log in with an account that is already registered and log-out, you will get a ghost play recently and it was all new.

Not sure on that one, I will leave that for development response...

BitBidder

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:18:34 AM

Hey all,

Today's earlier issue was with the logfiles of some servers getting massive (102GB) due to some very verbose logging. Generally the logs purge every 2 hours but in the case of full logging it was not enough and we ended up with a self-generating DOS attack.

The servers have been reprimanded and underwent a memory wipe. They are now under the watch of Big Brother & are behaving as expected.

lostboy77

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:34:37 AM

It is based on your setup, increase, decrease, it is up to you!! Nothing resets as you are in control.. (If you dont have offline roll, it will stop if your connection breaks)

Ah ok, I get it now. It would be nice if there was a maximum bet option (e.g. 50% increase on win, but maximum bet size of XXX). Anyways, lots of fun things to try, as soon as transfer finishes and I can send some money back to play more lol.
seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 08:40:49 AM

Hi.

I've had a few players show interest in having my bot (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307425.0) support fastdice.com.

MY standard fee for adding a site with an API is 0.5Btc. Without and API it's usually a bit more as I usually need to work around a few things to get the bot working. Would you as site admins or any players be interested having the bot support fastdice.com?

Edit: This is a once off cost and does usually not affect the users. The bot remains open source and free to use. The fee is only for adding support for fastdice.com to the bot

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: