Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:51:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Admin- aren't you the one who make rules,need your response  (Read 4185 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:36:30 AM

Please tell me, what effect will a neutral rating have?

Please tell me, what effect will a negative rating have?
My answer is this example: seller X (known senior member) got a NT, he will stop selling accounts and have his NT removed. Meanwhile another account will appear seller Y (unknown newbie, no-one knows he is seller X) who will sell an account and will get a negative trust then another newbie account will appear and do the same...etc

Hope this example will answer your question.

Edit: jonald, you are free to do what you think is correct but I recommend to discuss this with theymos or badbear.

Theymos already made his position clear and don't have time to step into every quarrel.

Neotox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 03:42:19 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 05:04:51 AM by Neotox

And choose which condition is better? (Don't say both are wrong because as long as forum allow selling accounts one of them will happen for sure)

1. Someone sells account from his reputable account and is responsible to provide any information required of buyer in case sold account used for any illegal activity

2. Someone make a new account to sell accounts and after selling account he leave his new account that he made just for selling other account, so whenever required you can' contact him and ask information about to whom the account was sold and proofs.

This forum allow selling account and if they keep giving negative rating to higher level accounts then people will start making new account to sell them as long as it is allowed by forum.

IMO selling accounts from using new account should be discouraged so people sell them using their real identity and we know who is responsible to provide information in future if required.

Available
PM me to rent this space.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:59:23 AM

I have no problem even if they remove whole trust system from forum because its better to have no such system then giving ipower to the guys who misuse them against forum rules

giving power to such users is like giving loaded gun to monkey, if someone doesn't have ability and take action emotionally then its same thing
if you get power you get responsibility too, but if if after getting power someone think they can do anything then its worst then giving gun to monkey

Well said. I like the word you choose to call them.  Wink MONKEY Wink
thinkdifferent

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:06:38 AM

I don't have a problem with their countertrust.  Thats the trust system working as its intended,
and I'm glad they left it because now those people won't have a red mark if the community
thinks they shouldn't.  Great!  Everyone should be happy.  Cheesy

I don't think I'm abusing the trust system.

It's my opinion still that account farming is untrustworthy behavior, is bad for the forum, and
should be discouraged.  I'm sticking to my principles and expressing that opinion.  

I believe god has gave you at least little bit of working brain. If you think you got a working brain than can you prove you're red trust how it will stop account selling?

Don't behave like a immatured kid, please grow up. Common man you can try to grow up at least now you got chance to prove yourself.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:10:52 AM

I don't have a problem with their countertrust.  Thats the trust system working as its intended,
and I'm glad they left it because now those people won't have a red mark if the community

It's my opinion still that account farming is untrustworthy behavior, is bad for the forum, and
should be discouraged.  I'm sticking to my principles and expressing that opinion.  

I believe god has gave you at least little bit of working brain. If you think you got a working brain than can you prove you're red trust how it will stop account selling?

Don't behave like a immatured kid, please grow up. Common man you can try to grow up at least now you got chance to prove yourself.

I never said it would stop account selling. 

thinkdifferent

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:29:16 AM

Then why you created all this mess?

Think before you act on any thing you post in public. If you know it won't reduce account selling then don't simply create problems for others instead think on how to stop it once for all. Hope you understood what I'm trying to say.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:41:20 AM

Think before you act on any thing you post in public. If you know it won't reduce account selling then don't simply create problems for others instead think on how to stop it once for all. Hope you understood what I'm trying to say.

No one can stop account selling but we can discourage it and I think my point was well made.

I don't appreciate your pejoratives.  Please keep them to yourself.

Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 04:43:37 AM

I think my question is still ignored

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1263526.msg13080636#msg13080636

Available
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:56:35 AM

Now you are pushing it ....who should answer it ? None other than admins can do that and don't say me you need a reply from theymos ...
majority of the old forum users vouched for you and you should just lock it now.
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 05:04:09 AM

Now you are pushing it ....who should answer it ? None other than admins can do that and don't say me you need a reply from theymos ...
majority of the old forum users vouched for you and you should just lock it now.
I am not pushing it and not asking admin's answer on this
I want to listen to comments of the guys who think selling accounts should be disallowed

Available
thinkdifferent

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:19:44 AM

No one can stop account selling but we can discourage it and I think my point was well made.

I don't appreciate your pejoratives.  Please keep them to yourself.

OK, I will keep my points with me.

But if you don't know how to solve problem than do not post your shit things in this forum. Keep it yourself and enjoy.

After so many people posted you can't even discourage selling account with red feedback but still you're shit mind didn't learn lesson means you're doing all these things with some hidden agenda.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 05:37:22 AM

I want to ask them so I know I should sell accounts from my this account or not?
I will do whatever they think is good, where are those guys who were against selling accounts, let me know I should sell account using my account Neotox or not?

Available
steveds
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:56:13 AM

I want to ask them so I know I should sell accounts from my this account or not?
I will do whatever they think is good, where are those guys who were against selling accounts, let me know I should sell account using my account Neotox or not?

who is them ? and who are they to answer it ? They just have a right to leave a neg-rep regardless of it being valid or not.
Better make a poll in meta about it .
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 06:35:45 AM

who is them ? and who are they to answer it ? They just have a right to leave a neg-rep regardless of it being valid or not.
The guys who are against trading forum accounts
everyone have rights to share their opinions and I want to listen their opinion about which is better selling direct or anonymously.

Available
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:53:54 AM

Just created poll here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1266386.new#new
mixan
Legendary

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:12:43 AM

I don't think the OP is account farming, and neither is zazarb. From what I can tell, they are acquiring accounts via loans and when their borrowers do not repay, they sell the accounts to cover the loan, plus some amount for profit.

theymos specifically gives the example of giving accounts for collateral for loans, and it is ridiculous to say that someone who accepts collateral that was rightly owned by the person taking such loan should not be able to sell that collateral in the event the loan is not repaid.

ToSellorNotToSell has implied that he is selling his main account, although it has taken him a very long time to sell it.
Exactly my point. There is a line from selling already made accounts that are acquired and farming accounts from scratch for the sole purpose of selling them for a profit(nothing spent to acquire them).
Farming should be against the rules but selling them should not be if they have bought them or acquired them from a defaulted loan, cause what else are they going to do with them? Let them rot away from not being in use, that would be a terrible waste.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 08:41:46 AM

everyone have rights to share their opinions and I want to listen their opinion about which is better selling direct or anonymously.

I already wrote this, but I will repeat it. Its commonly agreed that account sales can not be stopped, so lets not argue that point. The question is how to do it best. IMHO its best if you have people like you reselling the accounts as you have something (a reputation and high ranked account) to lose. This gives you an incentive to stay honest as you can be held accountable if mistakes are made.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 09:28:41 AM

I already wrote this, but I will repeat it. Its commonly agreed that account sales can not be stopped, so lets not argue that point. The question is how to do it best. IMHO its best if you have people like you reselling the accounts as you have something (a reputation and high ranked account) to lose. This gives you an incentive to stay honest as you can be held accountable if mistakes are made.
Its the question that I was asking, we know we can't stop this but making it transparent is better
thanks everyone for their support and help

Available
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 02:31:26 PM

Edit: jonald, you are free to do what you think is correct but I recommend to discuss this with theymos or badbear.
Theymos already made his position clear and don't have time to step into every quarrel.

Hi jonald, i just advised to discuss this with theymos or badbear because I remember i saw a post from badbear in which he said he didn't see why people left a NT to sold accounts or something related to this discussion, I just forgot where I saw it posted and don't remember much of the text, maybe shorena could help? i think i saw you referring to it or commenting there if I am not wrong.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:37:16 PM

Hi jonald, i just advised to discuss this with theymos or badbear because I remember i saw a post from badbear in which he said he didn't see why people left a NT to sold accounts or something related to this discussion, I just forgot where I saw it posted and don't remember much of the text, maybe shorena could help? i think i saw you referring to it or commenting there if I am not wrong.

for the third time in this thread, Theymos' stance has already been quoted.

Anyway, there's nothing meaningful in this thread that can be further commented on, so I'm done here.
Generally, I will still continue to neg rate account farmers.

LATERZ

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: